Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Netilan Salczareh the Holy of Faith,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40886
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Aug-05 09:28 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40886, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Netilan Salczareh the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest"

Thu Aug 25 09:26:50 2005

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Netilan perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:281

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Time for a small break, I hope just a small break anywa..., druiddevil, 25-Aug-05 06:02 PM, #3
Reply RE: Time for a small break, I hope just a small break a..., Gvann (Guest), 26-Aug-05 03:21 AM, #4
Reply Rough way to go out, Khasotholas, 26-Aug-05 12:34 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Rough way to go out, druiddevil, 26-Aug-05 03:56 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Netilan Salczareh the Holy of Fa..., Gvann (Guest), 25-Aug-05 01:15 PM, #1
     Reply Good luck with the next, Aurilinius (Guest), 25-Aug-05 03:15 PM, #2

druiddevilThu 25-Aug-05 06:02 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2003
18 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40924, "Time for a small break, I hope just a small break anywa..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow, where to start? This is by far the most fun I have ever had with any character I have ever played. The leader position I held, although not too long was my very first. First shaman, first last name, first empowered character besides a druid a long time ago that was a Balgrimnr follower. I love this game. I try to quit, but I keep coming back for more. I feel I didn’t role-play this character as well as I had started. I guess this is probably due to the fact that I had this character for several months and it is hard for me to get back into it when I have to take long leaves, but the desire to play makes me return even though I make breaks in role-play and know it. Empire, wow, I love this cabal and I have damn near played one. I think my last three characters have been imperials. There is something to me that is very desirable in this cabal. I cannot place exactly what it is but for the character and role I had in mind this is were it was out. I feel this in no doubt the best cabal for a duerg shaman for reason I care not to go into too deeply, but it should be a no brainer.

Trabryn: I only spoke to you three times. I wish I could have spoken to you more, but perhaps I didn’t deserve the attention. This role was written for you a long time ago. I was a tribunal some time ago and seen a new immortal had appeared. I tried getting empowered by you then, but you left for some time. After I had seen you had come back, I was thinking hell yeah let me try to see if I can pull this off again. I did but not as well as I had hoped. I had a new role entry I was going to add. I think I finally got and understood the force of order and possible that role could have gotten me your tattoo, but I saw my character was fading from what dim light he had and well I stashed it back. I foresee another follower of your in the future.

Other immortals, well I never heard anything from you especially the ones in the Empire. I know you all are busy and stuff but I would be great to here a word from time to time other than treats of being made an anathema. Good work though and great game. Thanks for the effort you put in it to make it so.

Empire:

Gvan. I am glad I got for favor every on, because it did pay off rather well. I knew you were going places and I wanted to be there behind you. You were an excellently played shaman, high priest, and emperor. I tried to model my player style to yours, but I just couldn’t you took too many chances for my liking. Perhaps in the future I can get over what ever it is that inhibits me, probably reason (just joking), and play a character like you played yours. I am not sure you know you have not been added to the past leader page as Emperor, but if I were you I would see to it that is get put there. After all, that is what is there for and it would only be fitting.

Yagharek. Damn you could hit hard even before getting sigil. I was a little upset I got ousted for the high priest spot, but hey that how it goes I guess. I did help vote your ass in for the spot I mean come on! Just joking. I did have to take long leaves, what maybe only playing a couple of hours a week. I had summer classes over of course over the summer and well I didn’t have much time for soil engineering and organic chemistry as well as the empire. But as you have heard from others, you are doing well and a good leader. Keep it up.

Aurilinius. You are probably my favorite player that I oathed. I knew the constant harassment would finally do you in. I mean what else could you have done? But you do know your class well and I get a feeling you know a lot of them well. You have great area knowledge and were a blast to be around. Out of all the people in the Empire my fondness of you was the highest.

Dulmisa. Great shadow lord and I like your title. I didn’t see you much nor did we ever get all chummy; however you are a good player from what I saw.

Srinlete. Out of all the priests within the sect I feared you the least of upcoming and taking my seat, heh. After you inducted an arcane into the empire I should have made you an anathema on the spot, but I don’t have it in me to ruin a character. Good job although how short it lasted on being evil and pissing others off. Just for the books to my knowledge no healer has ever held the emperor spot and few divines have would be something to shoot for though.

Battle: I think most my deaths came from you guys. Damn I should have been able to handle you better seeing Gvan do so, but the time we fought didn’t go too well in my favor. I was so glad when the treaty was made.

Gerylanst. I think you killed me the most. You are a great leader for the village and do great.

Well this is getting to be a bit long and some people I have forgotten. Lots of time to pass and remember everyone. Oh well.

I will add one last thing. Solassarath you were a mean bastard. I had stone skin, shield, and black aura as well as some other things and you ate you mean like a starving Ethiopian. Good paladin.

Gvann (Guest)Fri 26-Aug-05 03:21 AM

#40948, "RE: Time for a small break, I hope just a small break a..."
In response to Reply #3

Well, thanks for the good words.. I'll email to Imms and ask them to add me into that list of past Emperors. . As for my char.. it was really succesfull char... perhaps first such my char for really long time (lsat such one was an Arbiter). But I'll tell you a small secret: I checked - Half-drow shaman is much better then duergar . I could never make s duergar shaman hero atleast I was bored been killed by wrathes and having problems with my mana before I heroed them

Anyway, I hope to see you back... but I am now out from the Empire
Gvann

KhasotholasFri 26-Aug-05 12:34 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40962, "Rough way to go out"
In response to Reply #3

I just happened to be watching you in your last fight, and it was like a trainwreck. Everyone involved actually did as their role dictated, but that doesn't make it any less easy for you to swallow. Good character.

Khas

p.s - Flight potion!

druiddevilFri 26-Aug-05 03:56 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2003
18 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40968, "RE: Rough way to go out"
In response to Reply #5

The funny thing is I was flying just one tick before I began being tripped. One can be prepared, but it is difficult to be so all the time. Anyway, then onto the next tick my stone skin fell. I was thinking I might be able to make it out with black aura, but another foe came and joined the fray. I was kinda mad at first, but I logged on that day to do just what I did just not in that manner. I actually, when looking back upon it, think this was one of my best deaths ever. I was killed by one person from each cabal that was my enemy. I couldn't think of a better way to go out.

Gvann (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 01:15 PM

#40898, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Netilan Salczareh the Holy of Fa..."
In response to Reply #0

You was nice. I liked you... your roleplay was close to mine (atleast I had such feeling): Not much words, but many excellent deeds. A pity, then Yagharek moved you down.

Good luck with the next one, I hope you'll be back.
Gvann

Aurilinius (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 03:15 PM

#40913, "Good luck with the next"
In response to Reply #1

Too bad that you are gone, a summoner was really nice to fight against the hordes of Fortress. You played evil well, down to the snatching anything you wanted when we went equiping and nosplitting coins. We were a strong force together, and it is a pity you are gone. Thanks for bringing me into the Empire, I don't know if I would even be in the Empire right now if you wouldn't have asked me like 8 times to take the Oath.
Ciao
Aurilinius

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40886 Previous topic | Next topic