Subject: "(CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of Chan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40610
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Aug-05 12:48 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40610, "(CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of Changelings"

Sat Aug 20 00:48:41 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Eerolyin perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:300

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Heya !, Cecilie, 25-Aug-05 06:10 PM, #17
Reply RE: Heya !, Eerolyin (Guest), 25-Aug-05 07:15 PM, #18
Reply Damn, Rhilkjean (Guest), 20-Aug-05 08:16 AM, #4
Reply RE: Damn, Eerolyin (Guest), 22-Aug-05 02:11 AM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Eerolyin (Guest), 20-Aug-05 02:33 AM, #1
     Reply Goodbye., Muug (Guest), 20-Aug-05 03:08 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Arvam, 20-Aug-05 03:17 AM, #3
     Reply I enjoyed spending time with you in the Inn, Aurilinius (Guest), 20-Aug-05 11:47 AM, #5
     Reply RE: I enjoyed spending time with you in the Inn, Eerolyin (Guest), 20-Aug-05 11:58 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Mylinos (Guest), 20-Aug-05 09:30 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Eerolyin (Guest), 20-Aug-05 09:33 PM, #8
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Mylinos (Guest), 20-Aug-05 09:55 PM, #9
               Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Eerolyin (Guest), 20-Aug-05 11:44 PM, #10
     Reply Small bit of constructive advice:, nepenthe, 21-Aug-05 12:33 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Small bit of constructive advice:, Eerolyin (Guest), 21-Aug-05 12:42 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Eerolyin (Guest), 21-Aug-05 04:19 PM, #13
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Denethrek (Guest), 25-Aug-05 09:51 AM, #15
               Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Eerolyin (Guest), 25-Aug-05 02:23 PM, #16
               Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Jaegran (Guest), 26-Aug-05 08:38 AM, #19
                    Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..., Eerolyin (Guest), 26-Aug-05 08:48 AM, #20

CecilieThu 25-Aug-05 06:10 PM
Member since 25th Aug 2005
18 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40929, "Heya !"
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see you go, but I hope we will have a chance to meet each other during another characters life.

Regards
Cecilie

Today you should hug a gnome

Eerolyin (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 07:15 PM

#40933, "RE: Heya !"
In response to Reply #17

Heh, thanks. I only met you like once or twice but liked what I saw. Hope to meet you again sometime, too. Thanks.

Rhilkjean (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 08:16 AM

#40628, "Damn"
In response to Reply #0

Had a lot of fun exploring and traveling with you. Rarely were you not down to get in there and mix it up somewhere. Kudos.

Rhilk

Eerolyin (Guest)Mon 22-Aug-05 02:11 AM

#40714, "RE: Damn"
In response to Reply #4

Liked traveling with you as well. Didn't see much of you at all at the end though. We had some in our travels, thanks.

Eerolyin (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 02:33 AM

#40615, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Had a lot of fun with this character and I learned so much. This was my first shapeshifter and the second magical class I've tried. Thanks to everyone who made this character so enjoyable for me. First cabaled char. Go Heralds.

Goodbyes:

Iliena- I learned so much from you, you have no idea. Thanks for letting me tag along on so many adventures.Glad you were with me at the end, take care, sis.

Jemr- I enjoyed every minute I got to spend with you. Thanks for making the lonely times at the Inn not so lonely. No more gold collecting trips for us huh? You were probably Eerolyin's best friend that she had throughout her entire life. I remember seeing you as a hero when I like at my 20th rank in the Aryth Ocean. It was because of you I wanted to try out water forms, yours is awesome. Thanks for being there at the end.

Arminas- Didn't start traveling with you until near the end. Thanks for trying to keep me alive longer though. Enjoyed my time spent with you as well. Had so much fun running around with you and Iliena, thanks to you to for letting me tag along.

Mylounis(sp?)/Raluin- You two would always come visit me at the Inn when I had no one else to talk to. Myl, you got me to smoking that pipeweed a lot. Raluin, glad I could drag you underwater and help you out whenI could.

Amaylee/Mummonme- Glad I could help you both hero and thanks for running around collecting gear with me.

Kealor- I let you win that last game of tag we had going. We didn't travel a lot, but I liked having you around the Inn to tickle and tease. Lots of fun.

Heralds:

Well, a shame I couldn't stick it out for the auction, if it ever happens. Liked most of you that I interacted with. Shame I never got around to doing an event.

Arvam- Thanks for the interactions, and for coming to see me at the end. I got lazy toward the end, but never did get fat.

Irepsal- Told you the end was near. Find someone to make you happy. Glad you were always up for an adventure with me. I loved dragging you underwater and hearing you complain about it the whole time.

Sessha- Thanks for inducting me. Oh and for teaching the hip swaying thing. Still blame you for having so many men chasing after me though! Liked working under you. You're a great leader and people always show up to then Inn when you're around.

Altrius- You're just a big tease! I did enjoy those flaming lips though and teasing you back. Never would have worked with us with all the flirting you did with other girls though.*nudge*

Well, it's getting really late and I can't think anymore so I'll wrap this up. Sorry if I forget you, reply and I will. Don't take it personal or anything, heh.

Raja, Rasha, Eshana, Eerolyin

Muug (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 03:08 AM

#40618, "Goodbye."
In response to Reply #1

I knew it was you playing Eerolyin, since you blew your cover by posting in the Dios first as Eerolyin, and then as Raja, speaking as same person. Next time you post as your character, don't post to the same thread with your actual handle.

Well.. It was nice knowing Eerolyin. Good luck with your next!

ArvamSat 20-Aug-05 03:17 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
218 posts
#40620, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #1

Hey. Not a bad run. I did sorta notice you slacking a bit later on in life and was going to try to nudge you to start being more active again, then I saw you at one death left and kinda figured that might not happen. I will say this was a pretty big improvement over Raja which was the last char I really saw outta you.

Aurilinius (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 11:47 AM

#40636, "I enjoyed spending time with you in the Inn"
In response to Reply #1

Too bad you couldn't beat that bum wrap I had going that got me banned. Anyway, have fun with the next, every one seems to do better and better.

Eerolyin (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 11:58 AM

#40637, "RE: I enjoyed spending time with you in the Inn"
In response to Reply #5

Yeah, never figured out why you got banned, but I missed not seeing you at the Inn and listening to your stories.

Mylinos (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 09:30 PM

#40650, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #1

You were a lot a fun to hang around with! I never got a chance to travel with you but that is alright, it was fun enough sitting in the bar drinking and gabbing. Of course I don't know what I will ever do with all the gold I amassed for bidding on you at the auction.

Eerolyin (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 09:33 PM

#40651, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #7

Yeah, sorry I spelled your name wrong, just couldn't remember. I'm sure you'll find someone to bid on the auction. Thanks for always coming to the Inn and keeping me company when I asked.

Mylinos (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 09:55 PM

#40652, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #8

For some reason I found it was hard to pass up the oppurtunity to relax for a while when you were around. Guess the hip swaying maybe mesmerized me a little.

Eerolyin (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 11:44 PM

#40655, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #9

Lol, it had that effect on a lot of people I guess. Glad you couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to come see me at the Inn. Even if we did just sit there by the fire and relax, I liked having you around.

nepentheSun 21-Aug-05 12:33 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40660, "Small bit of constructive advice:"
In response to Reply #1

You seem to be improving with every character. Keep it up.

A few comments to help with that:

1) Conflict-wise, this was a character who threw rocks at hornets' nests that she didn't have to, and suffered for it. People tend to have long memories about normally inoffensive characters such as Heralds ganging on them or raiding their cabals. If your aim was to up the level of conflict you saw in the past, this was a good way to do it. If it wasn't, avoiding this kind of thing will help you keep a lower profile in the future.

2) You generally had good RP with your allies. Work on showing some of that to your enemies as well.

3) In somewhat counterpoint to number 1, consider trying a cabal next that will expose you to more conflict. Your knowledge of the game is growing; you might be able to put that to use playing, say, Fortress next time around instead of good Herald. You'll die a lot, but you'll learn a lot, too, and get to try some new things.

4) Please don't turn into one of those players who hunts for gear all the time and then doesn't do much of anything with it besides type 'eq' and admire what they're near-storaging. I see the potential in you to go that way, but there's potential for better as well. Choose the greatness.

That's it. Have fun!

Eerolyin (Guest)Sun 21-Aug-05 12:42 AM

#40663, "RE: Small bit of constructive advice:"
In response to Reply #11

I actually thought about going Fortress with this one, but I wasn't positive how well I would do not ever being in a cabal before. I heard Herald was mostly for newbs so I decided to try it out. I felt this character was pretty successful...could have been played a lot better, but I learned so much. I hope I don't turn into one of those players that just hunts gear all the time. I've met a few like that and it isn't something I would like to turn into. Thanks for the comments. I like knowing what other people thought about me so next time I can improve, so thanks.

Eerolyin (Guest)Sun 21-Aug-05 04:19 PM

#40687, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #1

For anyone that wants to contact me my AIM sn is jenna101686 and MSN is jenna_r_20@hotmaildotcom

Denethrek (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 09:51 AM

#40888, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #13

*poke* *Poke* *POke* HEy! What about me eh? Yeah guess not many people really noticed this little thief bumming about the place but I was there! And I really enjoyed talking to Eerolyin. Seemed like a well played rp char and from what I could tell had a lot of people rooting for her, including me. Sorry to see you go and hopefully next time you can rock it out with a thief char...*snickers* Or not. You know lol. Good luck and see you in there!

Eerolyin (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 02:23 PM

#40910, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #15

Gah! I knew I was forgetting a few people! Sorry to forget you though. I enjoyed talking to you as well. Haven't played or even thought about rolling a thief after Raja, but who knows maybe you've inspired me. Good luck to you as well!

Jaegran (Guest)Fri 26-Aug-05 08:38 AM

#40955, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #15

It's okay, she even forgot to say bye to her high herald but I'm not bitter, not bitter at all. A few years of therapy and I'll be fine.

Eerolyin (Guest)Fri 26-Aug-05 08:48 AM

#40956, "RE: (CON LOSS) [HERALD] Eerolyin the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #19

Haha, yeah sorry to have forgotten you too. Liked what I saw from you though it wasn't that much. Hardly saw you around. And good luck with that therapy, lol.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40610 Previous topic | Next topic