Subject: "Deleted and gone!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40601
Show all folders

Ledifel (Guest)Fri 19-Aug-05 08:16 PM

#40601, "Deleted and gone!!"

Well this has been a long time coming. I just dragged it out as far as I was able. Lost love for the character a good time ago, and just wasn't up to playing him much anymore. Many of the friends I had in Battle have long been gone cept a few, which would probably only be the Commander and Brindelbin as he ascended. Just wasn't much left in me to continue playing him sorta lost the fight in him. Well then... to the Goodbyes....

Battle:
Gerylanst: Great Commander, actually the best I have known thus far in my few characters in Battle and well played all around. It was always good to get on and know that whatever battle we were going into would be well planned and to say the least some strategy was involved. Also a great friend to Ledifel, as we spoke many time of happenings in the Village and trying to lead by example. Good luck you old bastard!

Ritur: Funny enough I met your character when I was around the 8 or 9th title and although I had a good idea I would head to the Village, you ranked me up and gave the extra push. Once in, it was fun to travel with you and wait for you to do some ridiculous things and all the great laughs I got from yah. Esp. always stealing the damned Codex or Scepter.

Vershelt: A beast of a rager and very well played, you helped rank me up to hero and I remember many interactions on the mount when I would forget to disarm the skeletons and you would get pissed as hell. Gave me a few good laughs, but mos def a pleasure to watch in battles.

Rusenlan: We started hanging out quite a bit as my times switched and I began to see you more often. It was fun exploring when neither one of us would really know the way but we always seemed to find our way out. A great inspiration to the Village and a pleasure to fight beside. I remember getting our arses spanked by the Imperial gang and the Commander logged on like two minutes later. We were barely dressed and sent all the bastards running including killing two or three and taking the head back and grabbing the Codex. Was classic, wish I had it logged.

Mitrassek: I enjoyed playing with, seemed like a very competent player a shame to see you when you left but you were remembered as Azeg. You two were the Duergar duo, and at the time took some tough shots from the Fortress.
Janiax: I remember seemed to be a pretty competent assassin, and I remember the fight we had in the Rites, then you faded from view.

Artelin: I enjoyed having another felar warrior to join the ranks with me and you kicked a bit of ass as well as took some whoopin's from time to time and you left at a time when we definitely needed you.

Vehgor: Tough bastard hated to see you delete would have been interesting to see you get to hero ranks.

Livion: You beat the hell out all the youngin's in the Rites and deserved to be the Drillmaster although at a young age. Whooped a good bit of ass, and although your attitude changed into somewhat of an ass, you still respected Ledifel and we had some good times.

Brindelbin: You were funny as hell to me, and Ritur used to have me laughing like hell talking about you being the crazy gnome. Hell of a fighter and Villager. Well deserved ascention though I wish you were more of force and around to push the Village. Perhaps things will change.

Any others I forgot just respond and I will reply. Played him for so long that I forgot alot of names.

Ordasen: Great Immortal, I had a good time in the Rites, though I lost to Rusenlan. I had hoped to be the Drillmaster, lost out but it was cool getting the echoes as well as the third legacy. Striking the Shadows Footfall seemed cool but I never really saw the difference at all. Seemed to be pretty useless but it was just cool to get the reward. As far as trying to be a follower, guess I didn't quite cut it. And with the spec's I chose I wasn't quite the killing machine, I had hoped. Did a bit here and there and suprised even myself at time. Wish you would have actually once just spoken to me to give me a push, perhaps that would have changed my feelings on the character but that is the roll of the dice. Another reason I just lost the interest in him.

To the rest of the Village: Keep it moving! Kill the bloody mages!

Enemies:
Scions: Runaktla: You were a tough bitch to land a kill on and you seemed to always escape before I could get the last blow on you. Well played.

I remember a few others from battles we had, but not really the names. I remember killing the healer Clygaurahan or something like that.

Empire: Too many enemies to remember and the War has long since faded from my mind, but for the most part I could pick most of you apart myself, so you would normally avoid us, other than if the numbers were 6 to 2 or better.

Well thats it for this one! Perhaps I will return for another one maybe from the otherside.

Mike Jones

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Koai and the rest of you youngings, Ledifel (Guest), 25-Aug-05 01:28 AM, #9
Reply RE: Deleted and gone!!, Livion (Guest), 22-Aug-05 11:11 AM, #7
Reply RE: Deleted and gone!!, Ledifel (Guest), 22-Aug-05 01:57 PM, #8
Reply RE: Deleted and gone!!, nepenthe, 21-Aug-05 12:38 AM, #3
Reply Is no say enough, mre?, Ritur (Guest), 21-Aug-05 08:18 PM, #4
Reply Good times!, Rusenlan (Guest), 20-Aug-05 12:08 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Good times!, Ledifel (Guest), 20-Aug-05 06:30 PM, #2
     Reply What?! Better than me?!, Ritur (Guest), 21-Aug-05 08:23 PM, #5
          Reply Ritur!!, Ledifel (Guest), 21-Aug-05 10:53 PM, #6

Ledifel (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 01:28 AM

#40879, "Koai and the rest of you youngings"
In response to Reply #0

I forgot most of you little ones, but Koai you seemed like a real knowledgeable thief, and I figured once you grew you would be a good rager. Ritur spoke about you a lot so I knew you were in good hands from the beginning. Luck to you and I hate everybody forgets you, stay out of the damned shadows, "Ritur Jr."
Later

Livion (Guest)Mon 22-Aug-05 11:11 AM

#40721, "RE: Deleted and gone!!"
In response to Reply #0

Yep I think I had better times with you while playing Mitrassek. I think we learned a lot travelling with the more experienced ones . As Ravnir put it, just follow gery then go take a shower or something, it's soooo true haha. As livion I was seeing you less and less so that's why i was being cold maybe

hit me up on msn, even though I don't play cf anymore for the time being alexandru_baron@hotmail.com

lol mike jones

Ledifel (Guest)Mon 22-Aug-05 01:57 PM

#40728, "RE: Deleted and gone!!"
In response to Reply #7

Yeah, could be it, but you were still a hell of a player. I will hit you up sometime. And hope to see a character from you in the near future. I liked both of them.
Later

nepentheSun 21-Aug-05 12:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40662, "RE: Deleted and gone!!"
In response to Reply #0

Been a while, but the little I saw of this dude was pretty good.

Ritur (Guest)Sun 21-Aug-05 08:18 PM

#40700, "Is no say enough, mre?"
In response to Reply #3

He much greatest of felarr! Mrrawwrrr!

And kicked the crap out of me I think :s Definetly a great character. The fact you held on so long is testament enough. Well done all round, chalk this one up as a top character because I did. Unforgetably fun to mix with as Ritur and I still can't believe we met so early on I guess we were pals for life, eh? Nothing like the ol' days. And encase you ever wondered. I never stole from you. At least I think I didn't. I almost certainly planted more of the other ragers weapons/gold on you than I took! If there hadn't been other felar in the village I wouldn't have been able to pick on suckers like Rusenlan as much. Thanks for making my sessions a hoot, enjoy.

Yhorian.

Rusenlan (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 12:08 PM

#40638, "Good times!"
In response to Reply #0

Yep..was good times I remember running about with you as Rusenlan. Hey exploring with you was much better than getting lost in whitecloak with Ritur Which we had to suicide. *grumble* Anyway, sad you lost the desire to play Ledifel..sort of the same thing at the end with Rusenlan for some reason. All the best with your next!

Ledifel (Guest)Sat 20-Aug-05 06:30 PM

#40647, "RE: Good times!"
In response to Reply #1

Yes, Ritur got me caught in a few tight situtations but to be expected with that one. And your hut in the Village is coming along quite well, will be nice to see what it looks like when completed. Good luck on whatever you are up to and to new characters you are making I am sure they will make a mark on Thera.

Ritur (Guest)Sun 21-Aug-05 08:23 PM

#40701, "What?! Better than me?!"
In response to Reply #1

Well, maybe he was. He definetly beats me for sticking about and sticking to it. I have a bad record in that department because I lose my groove and regret it later. Ledifel grooved right into the 70's and back to the village. Yeah baby.

See ya groove-meisters.

Ledifel (Guest)Sun 21-Aug-05 10:53 PM

#40708, "Ritur!!"
In response to Reply #5

Hey, long time no see buddy. Was one of my best friends and allies, it was always funny enough that we would head out to travel, usually you, myself and the Commander. And by the time we hit some area where you couldn't hide, you would be nowhere to be found. Next thing you know, it was some tell on the Cabal channel about how you scared some mage away, or fought 10 + people. You most definitely made the Village more fun and was a great ride. Always looked forward to seeing you about when I logged on no matter the odds.
Hit me up with an email sometime.... felipe_starks@hotmail.com
Later

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40601 Previous topic | Next topic