Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Celise the Druidess of the Full M..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40448
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Aug-05 10:20 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40448, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Celise the Druidess of the Full Moon"

Mon Aug 15 10:20:45 2005

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Celise perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:druid
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:129

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Celise the Druidess of the Fu..., Cecilie, 25-Aug-05 05:51 PM, #13
Reply You character sheet, Ethemos, 02-Sep-05 07:43 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Celise the Druidess of the Fu..., Cecilie, 25-Aug-05 12:36 PM, #8
Reply I wasn't expecting a vitality quest, and I asked like t..., Zoel (Guest), 25-Aug-05 01:56 PM, #10
Reply Instant msgs., Cecilie, 26-Aug-05 03:06 PM, #15
Reply Goodbye!, Frearrir (Guest), 25-Aug-05 05:48 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Goodbye!, Cecilie, 25-Aug-05 06:02 PM, #14
Reply Doh!, Skryth (Guest), 15-Aug-05 05:12 PM, #7
Reply I said...don't delete, damn it, don't delete, Zoel Turen (Guest), 15-Aug-05 05:10 PM, #6
Reply Bleh!, Azerix (Guest), 15-Aug-05 03:56 PM, #4
Reply RE: Bleh!, Celise (Guest), 25-Aug-05 05:21 PM, #11
Reply Despite constant antagonism..., Msaylu (Guest), 15-Aug-05 03:24 PM, #3
Reply Sadness. Why?, Rhaguel (Guest), 15-Aug-05 11:53 AM, #1
     Reply Was getting hell with empowerment, Andiwyn (Guest), 15-Aug-05 01:06 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Was getting hell with empowerment, Cecilie, 25-Aug-05 12:39 PM, #9
     Reply Cosign, Shagarwarye (Guest), 15-Aug-05 04:33 PM, #5

CecilieThu 25-Aug-05 05:51 PM
Member since 25th Aug 2005
18 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40922, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Celise the Druidess of the Fu..."
In response to Reply #0

*hmm* I wonder if I should even dare to buy the character "deluxe" sheet with the imm comments..

Prolly goes something like..

lvl 10, decent rp, might empower.
lvl 15, nagged us to death, empowered for 4 lvls
lvl 20, still nagging... horrible rp, but nagging works.. empowered for a few more lvls..
lvl 30 - 40.. Sick and tired of her seedlings. No more powers for the strange little gnome druid.. Ran her self into a RP stalemate.. sucky rp player.. hope she never returns *giggles*

Today you should hug a gnome

EthemosFri 02-Sep-05 07:43 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2005
6 posts
#41110, "You character sheet"
In response to Reply #13

Hello Angel,

bought you our character sheet, I hope you'll like it when you get back.

Sleep tight

There can be no order without chaos

CecilieThu 25-Aug-05 12:36 PM
18 posts
#40895, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Celise the Druidess of the Fu..."
In response to Reply #0

Heya everyone, I know this is kind of late, but I didn't register on the forums until now.

Well the main reason why I decided to delete my character was that I felt that I had RP'ed her into a stalemate where the future which was in store for her didn't fill inn with the path she walked.

Celise entire RP was evolved around protecting her seedlings, the forest she grew up in while at the same time learn as much as possible.

When I played my real life emotions decided that they would just love to contradict the emotions my character should feel. I had a great affinity for several characters which RP wise shouldn’t have been there.

One example is Kaldbergen.. being a tribunal and all.

I remember you Shagarwarye, we meet on a couple of other occations as well. No need to feel badly, perhaps when I make my new char we’ll meet again and perhaps play a little together ? 

Msaylu: It was only my RP’ing which decided that Celise didn’t like all the burning etc, but I loved your RP 

Zoel: Buddy, if there was only one person which would ever get a con quest I would have wanted you to have it, your character would have done so well if you just had a little more time to live it out.

Rhaguel: Well my character got sad, and actually well I’m lying I got sad in RL hehe.. because I seemed to like the other players from a personal, but not RP opinion. And because my RL emotions decided to act up, I felt that I could no longer play Celise in a manner which she was supposed to be played. Hard to explain, but let’s just say it would never have worked out.

But I will be more careful with my next character I hope. My RL seemingly endless merry attitude decided that it would not tolerate being ignored so I had to play it as well hehe.

Thanks to everyone which made playing this character endless fun and challenging.

Regards
Cecilie

Zoel (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 01:56 PM

#40905, "I wasn't expecting a vitality quest, and I asked like t..."
In response to Reply #8

And gave up. This is my only character that even came close to con dying...well yeah, fun times. I need to make another bird man eventually, just maybe not as crazy. I should have either, decided to have Zoel go Outlander earlier, or deleted him earlier, ah well...we all make mistakes. Anyway, if you are bored, you can aim me, if you want...RulerofSaturn4 If I am on, I am probably bored...hehe, I am always bored, unless I am in a really good rp session

CecilieFri 26-Aug-05 03:06 PM
18 posts
#40965, "Instant msgs."
In response to Reply #10

I do not have aim, sorry. I only use msn on rare occations.
lavendel_dream@hotmail.com

*nudges Azerix*

Regards
Cecilie

Frearrir (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 05:48 PM

#40920, "Goodbye!"
In response to Reply #8

It was fun talk with you and Msaylu in the forest, when we talked about those things and Msaylu had said something about burning your seedlings. At the end of the talk, Msaylu and I grew thirsty for Hasteli's blood, as I had been told IC that he is a Battlerager, and after it ended, we headed to Battlefields to look for him(Hasteli advanced while we had been talking, so) and got lucky and found and killed him in the first place we were looking for him. Good luck with your next!

CecilieThu 25-Aug-05 06:02 PM
18 posts
#40925, "RE: Goodbye!"
In response to Reply #12

Thank you, hope to see you again sometime

Regards
Cecilie

Skryth (Guest)Mon 15-Aug-05 05:12 PM

#40458, "Doh!"
In response to Reply #0

I just inducted you! I have to know why, you seemed to hold huge promise. I enjoyed your RP and had an interesting angle. Bah!

Zoel Turen (Guest)Mon 15-Aug-05 05:10 PM

#40457, "I said...don't delete, damn it, don't delete"
In response to Reply #0

Blah, *sighs* Ah well, I knew this was going to happen, but why? Why did you delete? Well, when Zoel is gone, I'll talk to you, eh, If you wish!(ok fine, I don't always talk with eh's a lot!)

Azerix (Guest)Mon 15-Aug-05 03:56 PM

#40455, "Bleh!"
In response to Reply #0

You made it quite obvious that it was coming, and i really really really was hoping to prevent it.. Supose i need to improve my mood raising skills eh?
The Imms were just nasty to you.. playing a cleric is a real hell with empowerments... It seemed like chasing immortals around kicked the whole fun out of the game.
Anyway, i hope to see you around.. May be even come back from the underworld, eh?.. and hope you'll have better luck.

Celise (Guest)Thu 25-Aug-05 05:21 PM

#40918, "RE: Bleh!"
In response to Reply #4

By the way, I did not forget you my friend. But instead of writing anything to you in this post, I wrote to you in your own death post

Hugs and regards
Cecilie

Msaylu (Guest)Mon 15-Aug-05 03:24 PM

#40454, "Despite constant antagonism..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked you. I hope you understand everything was completely IC. I liked Celise and thought you had promise.

Rhaguel (Guest)Mon 15-Aug-05 11:53 AM

#40450, "Sadness. Why?"
In response to Reply #0

How sad.

Andiwyn (Guest)Mon 15-Aug-05 01:06 PM

#40452, "Was getting hell with empowerment"
In response to Reply #1

I hope that wasn't the reason though, seemed like things were improving slowly.

I'll miss my nodding companion.

CecilieThu 25-Aug-05 12:39 PM
18 posts
#40897, "RE: Was getting hell with empowerment"
In response to Reply #2

Well empowerment was getting to be a little harsh, but I recon it was because I managed to RP my self into a stalemate.

Anyway, I really appreciated all your help and guidence you where a great player to travel with

Regards
Cecilie

Shagarwarye (Guest)Mon 15-Aug-05 04:33 PM

#40456, "Cosign"
In response to Reply #1

I know it's an unlikely source, but with you I experienced something that I haven't in ages: a sense of true remorse after an ambush.

Don't know if you recall it or not, but it was a 3 on 3, somewhere arond Azreth woods, turned horribly to our advantage, since we had a summoner. You were in company of an elven transmuter and some ranger, in the low to mid 20's. I summoned you and it was all over in two rounds.

Heh, then I for some reason (and this is really embarassing but I'm going to go ahead and say it anyhow), had this mental picture of my girlfriend (who, at 5'8" is anything but a gnome). You seemed to have this happy, innocent aura around yourself that she does to. And then I felt like ####.

So, I made every effort to turn friendly, and, as far as this was possible with my character, I did that.

Sad to see you go.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40448 Previous topic | Next topic