Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Heronimus the Whisper, Magistrate ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40304
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 08-Aug-05 10:12 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40304, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Heronimus the Whisper, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Mon Aug 8 10:12:13 2005

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Heronimus perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:277

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HagglerMon 08-Aug-05 11:46 PM
Member since 30th Jun 2005
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40324, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Heronimus the Whisper, Magistr..."
In response to Reply #0

I can't tell you the impact that this character had on mine, whether knowingly or not. Unfortunately, typing "who hero" never helped since when you were rarely on that I knew of, you were hiding. Great luck with the next one pal.

PS
Ranger's weapons are now not only flagged ranger_only, but also will only accept their enchanter once they've been imbued. Very unfortunate for the lowbies. Very fortunate for the balance.

Frearrir (Guest)Mon 08-Aug-05 11:02 AM

#40308, "Bleh!"
In response to Reply #0

You could have come retrieving if you intended to to that. I was rather fond of you svirfneblin tribunals.

Good luck with your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40304 Previous topic | Next topic