Subject: "Well thats all folks..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40291
Show all folders

Rekraa (Guest)Sun 07-Aug-05 02:07 PM

#40291, "Well thats all folks..."

Sorry for anyone that has missed me in the past few weeks. The character was rolled for fun and the fact that Scion Imms are around more than others. Which I didn't see much of, but the character sucked/times were bad.

I'd been putting off deleting because I really wanted to get back into the character. I just couldn't find it again. Coupled with a lack of personal time, and the fact that I've had mandatory overtime the last three weeks doesn't leave alot of space for anything else. So pretty much the Chancellor and Advisor made my decision for me.

Onto goodbyes:
Scions:
Maz: I liked you until you got chancellor. Solid invoker, though as Qulenit said, you are yagig are way too cautious for my tastes. Had fun though

Yagig: Well, see above. Add cool RP effects with head bobble ect.

Raheena: That day on the mountain when I said something along the lines of, "What a kiss ass" I thought you were still a few rooms away. lol, I liked what you did as a player, but the char just couldn't stand it.

Hylo: Can't even remeber how to spell you name. Was fun catching another scion app in the middle of my thirties and just grabbing rank after rank. Sorry your char got bored.

Azakard: Never saw much of you at all.

Ucer: Good luck, I like you most out of all the current scions.

Other scions: Ehh. You never were around when I was on and getting bashed to death by someone.

BATTLE:
Grimbelin: I liked you at first, then you became another clone. Woe is me.

I really can't think of any other rager that stood out to me. You guys got a hard job. Keep truckin.

Empire:
Warmaster: I'm not even gonna try to butcher your name, but for a bard you were pretty tough. Most of the neo bards I've fought can be dropped, but you seem to do alot better than the avg bard. Good luck, if your still around.

Emperor: I couldn't beat blitz, so I can't beat you. Heard you got some new stuff. But never saw it. Hooray for axes?

Maran:
Qulenit: The only maran I was really afraid of, but hell, I love going tossing the dice, so we danced alot.

Another spot where I can't think of anyone interesting enough to speak of. Paladins are paladins, give them a cookie.

Outlander:
Thilz: you douche. I just hate you, and the player. You RP was dull to me, and you seem like a douche plain and simple. Have fun without your punching back or thorn cushion.

another group I didn't interact with much.

Anyway, I laughed, I cried, I got revenge. But the last straw was broke. I chose bad legacies for the combo, or wrong cabal for the legacies. Either way, I had fun with people watching me drop some major maldicts.

-Rulanit-

Ackuol, Tolchec, Now Rekraa, and many more before that.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply hrm... for Drok, Rekraa (Guest), 08-Aug-05 02:14 PM, #7
Reply RE: hrm... for Drok, nepenthe, 08-Aug-05 02:38 PM, #8
Reply RE: Well thats all folks..., Alynana, 08-Aug-05 11:31 AM, #6
Reply we had some good times, and some not so good times., Maztriel (Guest), 08-Aug-05 01:56 AM, #4
Reply Question for you, Never fought (Guest), 07-Aug-05 06:25 PM, #2
Reply Goodbye!, Muug (Guest), 07-Aug-05 05:55 PM, #1
     Reply It just hasted it...., Rekraa (Guest), 07-Aug-05 07:36 PM, #3
          Reply Well, you did survive Muug for four rounds., Muug (Guest), 08-Aug-05 03:12 AM, #5

Rekraa (Guest)Mon 08-Aug-05 02:14 PM

#40312, "hrm... for Drok"
In response to Reply #0

I was under the impression that Using wrath on a paladin that has the supp up that makes him immune to it, also drained the paladin each hit he immuned. The idea was to lag them for the mages and try to drain some healing mana from them. I don't play paladins so I could just be mistaken.

-rulanit

nepentheMon 08-Aug-05 02:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40314, "RE: hrm... for Drok"
In response to Reply #7

It does, but 98% of the time you could have killed the paladin a couple times over by the time you would have run them out of mana.

AlynanaMon 08-Aug-05 11:31 AM
Member since 30th Jun 2004
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40309, "RE: Well thats all folks..."
In response to Reply #0

Well man, I'll miss ya and stuff. Hyolinar really found the closest thing he could find in you to a friend, though to him no one could ever be a real "friend". All I can say is keep working at it, you'll eventually find your niche and you'll beat the hell out of everyone you fight. Good luck on your next, whatever it is.

Maztriel (Guest)Mon 08-Aug-05 01:56 AM

#40300, "we had some good times, and some not so good times."
In response to Reply #0

The good times were when you showed. You were a fairly competant warrior, and you definetly had attitude. You had one big moment of glory when you helped us kill Qulenit. Otherwise I just kept seeing you poping in and out of range all the time. However this was only when I saw you around... which became very, very rare towards the end.

It is never fun to kick people, but it also irks me to no end to keep applicants hanging for weeks on end. We have a lot of great people trying to get in and we're very full. To those of you who have applied, I urge you be patient and don't give up.

To Rekraa, well... becoming Chancellor changes a man I had to become an authority figure rather than a crowd pleaser, which in a very real way I was until I got Chancellor.

Anyway, good luck on your next, and don't make a maran

Maztriel

Never fought (Guest)Sun 07-Aug-05 06:25 PM

#40295, "Question for you"
In response to Reply #0

WHat legacies did you have? And why did you think they sucked? Just curious. Cant remember which ones TOlchec had but I fought him a few times with my last shifter Lycandraev. Look forward to your next, you play a mean warrior.

Muug (Guest)Sun 07-Aug-05 05:55 PM

#40294, "Goodbye!"
In response to Reply #0

I hope that dying to a hasted cloud giant exploiting your mithril vuln didn't have any crucial part in your decision to delete. I've made a last run like that myself and deleted right after too before, so I'll take it that it didn't. Also, you almost killed Muug in the time before in the mount.

Good luck for your next!

Rekraa (Guest)Sun 07-Aug-05 07:36 PM

#40296, "It just hasted it...."
In response to Reply #1

By about 4 hrs or so. I just looked at that screen and was thinking to myself. Well, didn't even surive the pincer. How sad is that. Ya last run, as for the other. My legacies were chilling and cry of thunder. Not original idea, but for the specs I thought it would help boost enough to make rekraa hit like a giant, and thats what I was counting on. Just never could keep a stack.

-rulanit

Muug (Guest)Mon 08-Aug-05 03:12 AM

#40301, "Well, you did survive Muug for four rounds."
In response to Reply #3

You did take one ***DEVASTATE*** and one MANGLE(the killing blow) outside the pincer lag. But, when using axes, I had lost to Rekraa before(not dying, though). You should have opened with those wrathing maces in hand, that would have dealt more damage to Muug by exploiting vuln instead of getting through giant resisting with punches. Muug's strategy was to kill off Rekraa quick, which worked this time(note that it didn't work two times before, because it took too long for Muug to get you killed). And what comes to your legacy choises, I think that you would have done better by taking soul of the mountain instead of cry of thunder to patch up that low drow hp and increase your survivability.

After all, Rekraa(with more maledictions) would have been the one benefitting from longer fight, not Muug. Muug didn't consider d-elf warriors as hard opponents, my initial thought was to kill off Rekraa when we first met. You won our first fight, where I didn't have any advantage, though your groupmate assisting did solve that fight. After that, I came with swords you were vuln to, and after bad flurry(good flurry would probably have killed Rekraa), you chased Muug off. The last time in guild, with Muug hasted and having an axe you were vuln to, I expected to win. I did.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40291 Previous topic | Next topic