Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Makhtar the Healer of Blindness" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40216
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 03-Aug-05 09:59 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40216, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Makhtar the Healer of Blindness"

Tue Aug 2 12:58:57 2005

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Makhtar perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:healer
Level:33
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:99

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Dear anonymous flame-monkey:, Valguarnera, 03-Aug-05 07:50 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Makhtar the Healer of Blindnes..., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 02-Aug-05 01:27 PM, #1
     Reply Well, hmm.., Vicuric (Guest), 02-Aug-05 02:20 PM, #2
     Reply Just a couple of things, Bobbyp (Guest), 02-Aug-05 02:39 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Just a couple of things, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 02-Aug-05 02:57 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Just a couple of things, Qaledus, 02-Aug-05 06:59 PM, #5
     Reply I played some of the random characters, you encountered (Guest), 03-Aug-05 11:27 AM, #6
     Reply RE: I played some of the random characters, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 03-Aug-05 01:23 PM, #8
     Reply Nicely said. nt, Nivek1, 03-Aug-05 01:26 PM, #7
     Reply RE: I played some of the random characters, Same guy (Guest), 03-Aug-05 02:28 PM, #9
          Reply RE: I played some of the random characters, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 03-Aug-05 06:24 PM, #10
               Reply Hey, I liked you. =(, Ruren (Guest), 03-Aug-05 10:19 PM, #13
                    Reply RE: Hey, I liked you. =(, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 04-Aug-05 03:25 AM, #14
                         Reply The Fort, Aarn, 04-Aug-05 08:04 AM, #15
                              Reply RE: The Fort, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 04-Aug-05 10:34 AM, #16
                                   Reply RE: The Fort, Haggler_atwork (Guest), 04-Aug-05 12:09 PM, #17
     Reply RE: I played some of the random characters, Aarn, 03-Aug-05 02:49 PM, #12
     Reply You are a fencejumper and your trying to prove what?~, vegalicous (Guest), 05-Aug-05 08:40 AM, #18
     Reply I hope you weren't going for Acolyte, Wilhath, 05-Aug-05 02:26 PM, #19
     Reply RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 06-Aug-05 10:04 AM, #21
          Reply RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte, Wilhath, 06-Aug-05 10:41 AM, #22
               Reply RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 07-Aug-05 08:20 AM, #23
                    Reply RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte, Heas the Maran (Guest), 07-Aug-05 10:13 AM, #24
                         Reply RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 08-Aug-05 10:20 AM, #25
                         Reply Argh., Heas the Maran (Guest), 08-Aug-05 11:40 AM, #27
                              Reply RE: Argh., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 09-Aug-05 10:49 AM, #28
                         Reply RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 08-Aug-05 10:22 AM, #26
     Reply I liked your character, Dhurin (Guest), 05-Aug-05 07:14 PM, #20

ValguarneraWed 03-Aug-05 07:50 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40245, "Dear anonymous flame-monkey:"
In response to Reply #0

You've made your point that you didn't have a positive impression of this character's roleplay. Now drop it, and stop with the name-calling posts.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Evil Genius (inactive user)Tue 02-Aug-05 01:26 PM
Charter member
#40217, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Makhtar the Healer of Blindnes..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 02-Aug-05 01:27 PM

Lies! I deleted at 100hours!

Was only empowered to 30, didn't see my imm for 70+hours. Couldn't rank because imms have stated to do so = very bad mojo for empowerment chance. Guess Aarn wasn't happy with me (

I deleted because being stuck at ~30 for 70 hours drove me insane. Being used as the Fortress's resident bitch was causing my RP to take a nosedive day after day of stagnating (would have been less of a problem if i could have heroed and afford to spend a little mana doing my own thing)

Oh well, had a little fun at 33 messing with people.
No insult, but if you died to me, YOU made a mistake. ;o)

No vengeance for you Marcus! >

Dalteric: Thank you -very- much for that big discussion I had with you. I found it most rewarding and was impressed by just how much you had it together. Half tempted Makhtar to change his ways, just a shame that every tribunal appears to be an ap or necro.

Aarn: Cheers for empowering me to 30 at least. Any comments?

Random imm who took me aside: Thanks for caring and all, but i'm still confused as to why characters of sphere rage aren't allowed to get upset on cabal channel. No doubt the proliferation of elves in the fort that are all nice as pie confused you on what rp was admissable.

Note of personal pride: I never once called anyone a "Scurvy dog" even though i had that damned phrase running through my head every time i thought of Makhtar. Makhtar ain't no sea-dog though.

Vicuric (Guest)Tue 02-Aug-05 02:20 PM

#40219, "Well, hmm.."
In response to Reply #1

Can't say I'm sad to see you go, but I never knew your character as anything but someone who broke the law and probably despised Necromancy. In which case I despise dwarven resistances to poison and plague.. the only time we ever had a bout, I could not land crimson scourge for the life of me, and that was with what... 4 or 5 levels on you? sheesh. dwarves.. .::mutter::.

And as far as necro's and ap's in tribunal.. maybe my lack of playing time of late has been a little cut short, but I only know of one current ap and myself and one other necro. Good luck with your next character and all... if its an enemy, hopefully it won't be a dwarf ^_~.

Vicuric

Bobbyp (Guest)Tue 02-Aug-05 02:39 PM

#40220, "Just a couple of things"
In response to Reply #1

I'm sad that you thought the fort made you their bitch. However that's pretty much the role of a healer, especially a goody healer. People always need your help. Now for a question. Did you steal the word Makhtar from Galaxy Quest? That was the race of one of the crew men from their faux tv show, on the movie heh.

Evil Genius (inactive user)Tue 02-Aug-05 02:57 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #3

>I'm sad that you thought the fort made you their bitch.
>However that's pretty much the role of a healer, especially a
>goody healer. People always need your help.

People might try doing without that help before they immediately fall upon the crutch. Likewise those of the Fort might actually like to consider the individual before they make their demands.
When i have people in my pk raiding and attacking me i considered it quite difficult to sanc three others, the maran and heal everyone else.
People seemed to think i was an endless mana pit. I will say though that one individual at least did stop to check that they weren't asking the impossible of me and that was much appreciated.

>Now for a
>question. Did you steal the word Makhtar from Galaxy Quest?
>That was the race of one of the crew men from their faux tv
>show, on the movie heh.

Heh, no. Whilst i tend to take names from the most bizarre places, this one was innocent.

QaledusTue 02-Aug-05 06:59 PM
Member since 09th May 2004
458 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40225, "RE: Just a couple of things"
In response to Reply #3

> Did you steal the word Makhtar from Galaxy Quest?
>That was the race of one of the crew men from their faux tv
>show, on the movie heh.

By Grabthar's Hammer, I wondered the same thing.

you encountered (Guest)Wed 03-Aug-05 11:27 AM

#40229, "I played some of the random characters"
In response to Reply #1

An enemy, a cabalmate, and a couple lowbies.

To me you seemed very unroleplayed. You weren't playing an angry dwarf, you were an angry player in a dwarf suit. There is a marked difference between the grumpy dwarf roleplay of other fort dwarves gone by, and whatever it was you were doing.

Evil Genius (inactive user)Wed 03-Aug-05 01:40 PM
Charter member
#40232, "RE: I played some of the random characters"
In response to Reply #6
Edited on Wed 03-Aug-05 01:23 PM

>An enemy, a cabalmate, and a couple lowbies.
>
>To me you seemed very unroleplayed. You weren't playing an
>angry dwarf, you were an angry player in a dwarf suit. There
>is a marked difference between the grumpy dwarf roleplay of
>other fort dwarves gone by, and whatever it was you were
>doing.

Thanks, the way you've managed to play 4 characters in the same time as my very short, one, indicates just -how- in depth I must have gotten with your characters.

And how little I care about your observation.

And never having had anything to do with the fort in my life, I really couldn't care about the rp of dwarves gone by.

Nivek1Wed 03-Aug-05 01:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#40233, "Nicely said. nt"
In response to Reply #8

Owned.

Same guy (Guest)Wed 03-Aug-05 02:28 PM

#40237, "RE: I played some of the random characters"
In response to Reply #8

Since my last post was deleted, I'll be more specific.

>Thanks, the way you've managed to play 4 characters in the
>same time as my very short, one, indicates just -how- in depth
>I must have gotten with your characters.

The enemy that fought you had about 80 hours on him, and fought you multiple times. In between he and the person that joined your cabal, I played a couple lowbies. I don't know anyone that doesn't mess around with some failed attempts in between succesful characters. Very few people will EVER know your character in depth. Fewer still if you rant about things on the cabal in a vaguely OOC fashion or go off and spam #### #### #### #### #### over and over again when someone kills you. I spent enough time around your character to get a good idea of how he behaved.

>And how little I care about your observation.

I'm entitled to my observations, your entitled not to care. We are forced to play with you though, so if I see someone with a character that ruins the atmosphere for everyone, I'm going to call it out. My hope is that you will improve.

>And never having had anything to do with the fort in my life,
>I really couldn't care about the rp of dwarves gone by.

How can you expect to succeed with an RP character if you don't pay attention to the roleplay thats already established for its race and cabal?

I'm trying to be constructive here...

Basically you have a character that didn't do so hot in a number of ways. My feeling was that instead of playing a role, you just played yourself. I think you should pay attention to the established RP around you, but mostly I think you should just reeeelax maaaan. Its a game, afterall!

Evil Genius (inactive user)Wed 03-Aug-05 07:49 PM
Charter member
#40241, "RE: I played some of the random characters"
In response to Reply #9

>The enemy that fought you had about 80 hours on him, and
>fought you multiple times.

Fantastic, now how many hours of those did you spend talking to me? I don't particularly remember a single enemy speaking to me. So please, divulge a little on how you managed to get any insight into Makhtar from your enemy standpoint.

>In between he and the person that
>joined your cabal, I played a couple lowbies. I don't know
>anyone that doesn't mess around with some failed attempts in
>between succesful characters.

Perhaps you were the lowbie thief who expected me to get you a dagger and generally tool you up with gear. Perhaps this disappointment shaped your opinion, other Fortressites gave you clothing and you were sad I didn't scamper like a little girl for you.

>Very few people will EVER know
>your character in depth. Fewer still if you rant about things
>on the cabal in a vaguely OOC fashion or go off and spam ####
>#### #### #### #### over and over again when someone kills
>you.

I'd love to see a log of that. I do however remember exploding with apoleptic rage at the scampering urchins that ended up ganging me down. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but a dwarf of sphere rage, MAY actually do that occassionaly, no? Unleashing said rage in such a manner is however not behaviour becoming a Priest of Aarn, but then Mortals have their failings. So please, you've judged my RP and found it wanting based upon one incident.

>I spent enough time around your character to get a good
>idea of how he behaved.

Then you're either Ruren or Naldin, since i spent no time with any other fort member.

>I'm entitled to my observations, your entitled not to care. We
>are forced to play with you though, so if I see someone with a
>character that ruins the atmosphere for everyone, I'm going to
>call it out. My hope is that you will improve.

I hope you weren't one of the many elves in the fort because 90% of them ruined the atmosphere. "Greetings to the fortress, military institution for good". "Apologies for the limp wristed elves calling people 'Dear' and generally having problems working out which end of the paper bag to start at, but hey, act all soft, that's a REAL goodie"

>How can you expect to succeed with an RP character if you
>don't pay attention to the roleplay thats already established
>for its race and cabal?

What? I wasn't aware that roles of previous dwarves were pasted in the helpfile of dwarves. Perhaps if you weren't such an idiot who's been offended by the fact i couldn't give a toss for the limp wristed acolytes then you might realise that an RP character is based upon executing the role that they have written. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE.

>I'm trying to be constructive here...

How exactly? You've not exactly said anything. You've not posted a log, you've not even written a specific incident. You've not even identified which of your plentiful characters met me.

>Basically you have a character that didn't do so hot in a
>number of ways.

Wait, number of ways? Can you name any of these? Nope, just some random anonymous backstab job. Go you.

>My feeling was that instead of playing a role,
>you just played yourself. I think you should pay attention to
>the established RP around you, but mostly I think you should
>just reeeelax maaaan. Its a game, afterall!

What established rp around me? Again with the limp-wristed elves? You demand i should copy them in the name of good rp, as opposed to playing a genuine character?

Ruren (Guest)Wed 03-Aug-05 10:19 PM

#40249, "Hey, I liked you. =("
In response to Reply #10

I tried not to treat you like a little heal monkey and nudge you in the direction of dedication in hopes that you'd keep trying. I fail.

Like I was saying in character more or less, I liked the fact that you a healer could go around and whip up on some evil. I did ask you for sanctuaries and healing and stuff, but I mean..you were a healer. I just wish you would have stuck around, all the RP I got to see was towards the end of your life and you were mopey. I remember the stuff from the begining when I was just starting though, when we talked about Aarn's religion a bit, and I appreciate that and enjoyed it.

Good luck with the next! I hope it ends up better then this one did, assuming you had a bad time.

-Ruren

Evil Genius (inactive user)Thu 04-Aug-05 03:25 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #13

>I tried not to treat you like a little heal monkey and nudge
>you in the direction of dedication in hopes that you'd keep
>trying. I fail.
>
>Like I was saying in character more or less, I liked the fact
>that you a healer could go around and whip up on some evil. I
>did ask you for sanctuaries and healing and stuff, but I
>mean..you were a healer. I just wish you would have stuck
>around, all the RP I got to see was towards the end of your
>life and you were mopey. I remember the stuff from the
>begining when I was just starting though, when we talked about
>Aarn's religion a bit, and I appreciate that and enjoyed it.
>
>Good luck with the next! I hope it ends up better then this
>one did, assuming you had a bad time.
>
>-Ruren

Ruren was a fully independant character. Hence why Makhtar liked him. You considered aid to be beneficial, not vital.
Overall i did have a bad time, I can't but help to be soured by empowerment experiences, to watch my character completely crumble in front of me was not cool.
As Aarn said, he saw pitifully little of me yet is expected to judge my rp. I can't help but compare myself with others in the fort empowered by Aarn and wonder.

Let's just say i wasn't overjoyed by the fort experience, but that's probably just due to absent imms.

AarnThu 04-Aug-05 08:04 AM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40254, "The Fort"
In response to Reply #14

As Aarn said, he saw pitifully little of me yet is expected to judge my rp. I can't help but compare myself with others in the fort empowered by Aarn and wonder.

I actually saw a fair bit of you.

Let's just say i wasn't overjoyed by the fort experience, but that's probably just due to absent imms.

The Fort imms aren't absent. If anything the Fort is lucky, because Shokai and I cover completely opposite times (I rarely see Shokai online at the same time as me, except on the occasional weekend).

Evil Genius (inactive user)Thu 04-Aug-05 10:34 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #15

>As Aarn said, he saw pitifully little of me yet is
>expected to judge my rp. I can't help but compare myself with
>others in the fort empowered by Aarn and wonder.

>
>I actually saw a fair bit of you.
>
>Let's just say i wasn't overjoyed by the fort experience,
>but that's probably just due to absent imms.

>
>The Fort imms aren't absent. If anything the Fort is lucky,
>because Shokai and I cover completely opposite times (I rarely
>see Shokai online at the same time as me, except on the
>occasional weekend).
>

Ok, then perhaps I meant to say. Imms that never reveal themselves, unless it's 4am mytime. Obviously since the likes of Senisblat became maran and you empowered you must have shown yourself at some point.

Haggler_atwork (Guest)Thu 04-Aug-05 12:09 PM

#40257, "RE: The Fort"
In response to Reply #16

I see Fortress imms visible plenty and I have nothing positive to do with the Fortress at the moment. They're sure there, and I'm guessing that either with words or their visibility, prompting people to play for real.

AarnWed 03-Aug-05 09:59 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
#40239, "RE: I played some of the random characters"
In response to Reply #6

You weren't playing an angry dwarf, you were an angry player in a dwarf suit.

I'm afraid to say, I saw some of this as well. I would watch you roleplay just fine, then something bad would happen and you would loose your temper and you would fly off the hilt and quit. Just from the IC standpoint, loosing your temper and going completely nuts when something bad happens is the complete OPPOSITE of Aarn's religon. From the OOC standpoint, the way you were ranting was pretty clearly not in-character.

The second time I watched this happen, my first thought was to unempower you. But frankly, I didn't want to punish you IC for something that smacked of OOC temper peeking through. Plus you had already quit out anyway. So, I pulled you aside to chat with you about it, like you mentioned, in the hopes that we could make up some ground. Unfortunately I only saw you on once after that happened, and now this.

I'm sorry it didn't work out though. Good luck with your next.

Aarn

vegalicous (Guest)Fri 05-Aug-05 08:40 AM

#40269, "You are a fencejumper and your trying to prove what?~"
In response to Reply #6

WilhathFri 05-Aug-05 02:26 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40275, "I hope you weren't going for Acolyte"
In response to Reply #1

and if you were going for Maran...*sigh*.

Evil Genius (inactive user)Sat 06-Aug-05 10:04 AM
Charter member
#40284, "RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte"
In response to Reply #19

>and if you were going for Maran...*sigh*.

I was looking for Maran, not sure what your *sigh* means though.

WilhathSat 06-Aug-05 10:41 AM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
#40285, "RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte"
In response to Reply #21

I thought Shokai said at one point there'd never be a healer maran. Maybe that was his tattoo.

In any event you missed the Aarn-religion RP and, in my opinion, missed the RP of a healer as well. It's been said a million times that what CF needs is characters that actually adhere to the standards of their race, guild, cabal.

I don't know why everybody has to push the envelope.

A healer wherein pk is central to their being. *SIGH*

Evil Genius (inactive user)Sun 07-Aug-05 08:19 AM
Charter member
#40289, "RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte"
In response to Reply #22
Edited on Sun 07-Aug-05 08:20 AM

>A healer wherein pk is central to their being. *SIGH*

I don't understand the problem. Shall we ban mages from PK, they should be intensively studying things.
Warriors using preps, tut tut, they are supposed to be fighters, not medicine cabinets.
Rangers pking? They should be out being survivalists, picking berries, not killing strangers.

Etc etc.
The blandness of your outlook horrifies me.

and yeah, i'll -never- ever play a cf char that has mortal frailties, it appears to be _bad_ rp somehow.

Heas the Maran (Guest)Sun 07-Aug-05 10:13 AM

#40290, "RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte"
In response to Reply #23

The point is that the strength of a healer lies in support and healing, not in PK. You get mace/gate/second attack/parry/curse/faerie fire and shield block - thats about all the PK powers you have. Everything else is geared toward keeping you or your group alive. Compare the strength of your almighty faerie fire, with rejuvinate - and if you can't figure out what the strengths of the class are, you probably should go play Mega Man. The point is that you didn't play to the strengths of your class, and a judgement on whether that is good or bad is moot.

As far as playing mortal frailties, no one seems to think you did it right. Heas played with moral frailties, he was prone to violent outbursts and long strings of cursing. Why then, you ask, was Heas a leader who got tattooed and immorted? Because when I did it, it was obviously in character. People understand that I wasn't a ####head player, I was just playing a ####head. People didn't have that understanding of you, probably because of your OOCishness. That was the impression your enemies, cabalmates, and for gods sake even you PATRON IMMORTAL had of you.

I think you need to take stock of how good your RP abilities are, accept that fact that you need improvement, and start working on improving rather than arguing with everyone who is trying to help you.

Evil Genius (inactive user)Mon 08-Aug-05 10:19 AM
Charter member
#40305, "RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte"
In response to Reply #24
Edited on Mon 08-Aug-05 10:20 AM

>The point is that the strength of a healer lies in support
>and healing, not in PK. You get mace/gate/second
>attack/parry/curse/faerie fire and shield block - thats about
>all the PK powers you have. Everything else is geared toward
>keeping you or your group alive. Compare the strength of your
>almighty faerie fire, with rejuvinate - and if you can't
>figure out what the strengths of the class are, you probably
>should go play Mega Man. The point is that you didn't play to
>the strengths of your class, and a judgement on whether that
>is good or bad is moot.

I did play to the strengths of my character, however, instead of being an elf, being utterly clueless or being afraid of a fight, i used the strenghts of my character to put in a good showing. Again, please tell me one single reason why I cannot use my class abilities as i (and my rp) see fit?

Or are you saying that by remit of killing people I somehow voided utterly, my abilitiy to heal others?

Tell me, how do you see evil healers specifically?

Heas the Maran (Guest)Mon 08-Aug-05 11:40 AM

#40310, "Argh."
In response to Reply #25

>I did play to the strengths of my character, however, instead
>of being an elf, being utterly clueless or being afraid of a
>fight, i used the strenghts of my character to put in a good
>showing. Again, please tell me one single reason why I cannot
>use my class abilities as i (and my rp) see fit?

I never said you couldn't. I was trying to clarify what Whilhelm was telling you. You are a healer, you are best at healing. You chose to not be a "limp wristed elf" who healed people when they needed it. You would rather gate/murder. Fine, no one is saying you can't do that - we're just saying that its not, by any means, how a healer is most efficient.

>Tell me, how do you see evil healers specifically?

A lot like Mahktar. They come around when its conveniant to them.

Why are you so defensive? Why can't you just say, "Yea, I know, this character didn't really accomplish what an Aarn following Maran healer should. Some of you have given me some really good advice, and I'll try to take it into consideration in future characters."

Evil Genius (inactive user)Tue 09-Aug-05 10:49 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #27

>Why are you so defensive? Why can't you just say, "Yea, I
>know, this character didn't really accomplish what an Aarn
>following Maran healer should. Some of you have given me some
>really good advice, and I'll try to take it into consideration
>in future characters."

Because, well really, you didn't offer me anything. "Be more like me." is not what I construe to be useful.

Improve my rp in general and don't let IC ever annoy me ooc is something to take away. Just because i pk'ed too much for your liking in my down time does in no way affect my rp, in fact if i were to take on board your comments, my rp would go out the window. Which in fact towards the end of his life, i felt like it was doing.

When you demonstrate to me the perfect Aarn following dwarven healer Maran, that plays to the style I wanted my char to play to, then i'll pay more attention and thank you for any advice.

I found Aubarelle's feedback more informative.

Evil Genius (inactive user)Mon 08-Aug-05 10:22 AM
Charter member
#40306, "RE: I hope you weren't going for Acolyte"
In response to Reply #24

>As far as playing mortal frailties, no one seems to think you
>did it right. Heas played with moral frailties, he was prone
>to violent outbursts and long strings of cursing. Why then,
>you ask, was Heas a leader who got tattooed and immorted?
>Because when I did it, it was obviously in character. People
>understand that I wasn't a ####head player, I was just playing
>a ####head. People didn't have that understanding of you,
>probably because of your OOCishness. That was the impression
>your enemies, cabalmates, and for gods sake even you PATRON
>IMMORTAL had of you.
>
>I think you need to take stock of how good your RP abilities
>are, accept that fact that you need improvement, and start
>working on improving rather than arguing with everyone who is
>trying to help you.

I've had feedback from my imm which is in the case, all that matters. I've had positive feedback from those i spent time with, negative feedback from irrelevant cabal members and from anonymous idiots.

Dhurin (Guest)Fri 05-Aug-05 07:14 PM

#40278, "I liked your character"
In response to Reply #1

A shame you deleted. I got back from a long vacation today and I would have liked to interact more with you to develop my dwarf a bit.

I liked your attitude just fine and I can understand your frustration with lack of further empowerment/being expected to be a free portable healer.

I hope you find a less frustrating experience the next time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #40216 Previous topic | Next topic