Subject: "(DEL) <WARLOCK> Sekmetra the Elder Transmuter" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3999
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 26-Nov-01 08:00 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16815 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3999, "(DEL) Sekmetra the Elder Transmuter"

Mon Nov 26 07:58:40 2001

5 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Winter on the Theran calendar Sekmetra perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:186
PK Ratio:9% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply damn. we'll miss you, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 06:18 PM, #3
Reply forgot to say, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 06:20 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sekmetra the Elder Transmuter, Sekmetra (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 08:20 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sekmetra the Elder Transmuter, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 08:37 AM, #2
     Reply Well now., Harkeon (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 07:02 PM, #5
     Reply awww :\, Trien (Guest) (Guest), 29-Nov-01 04:21 PM, #6

Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 06:18 PM

#4000, "damn. we'll miss you"
In response to Reply #0

I wish we'd got to travel more. I know you know a lot of stuff I don't, and I hoped I could show you a few more things you might not know about in return. Plus, the arcane is a conjurer's best friend.

Good luck with whatever you do next.

Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 06:20 PM

#4001, "forgot to say"
In response to Reply #3

email me if you want.

HamiltonBern@aol.com

aol,

the great ISP that lets you lose link but still be active in the mud, while everyone unwittingly pounds on you.

Sekmetra (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 08:20 AM

#4002, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sekmetra the Elder Transmuter"
In response to Reply #0

Well that was that. I was just so pissed after a long ordeal of things, but mostly because someone killed me whilst not "being" there. It was just the cake. And well bah alot of otherthings.
It was fun, but hard to play an arcane, especially when you fight the village. In almost all my fights against them they have spellbaned all my spells. Only one I can think of that has not is Bolo.
Well enough of that. That was my puny rant, cept for disrupt organ, why use it? when someone passes out they just hit you, they dont pass out? whats the deal? why have 3 rds of lagg on you and it litterally has no effect? it does the same dammage as disrupt bone, but slows you more down.... bah someone might find its use. Just wasn't me.

Warlocks, liked alot of ye. Irlorevi we hit and run and died. Fun and not so fun. Trien brother. Need I say more? Felgaire you rock! Gotta say you do a great job. To bad I could not impress you more. Daurwyn thanks for showing me you know what. Mordion you luckey dog, cant belive what ye have. Use it more. And to the lot of ye thanks for being there, warlocks are a fun group.

Battle: Meushen damm me was afraid of ye. Kolun *shiver*. the rest I wasnt that worried about, cept a few trembles from jezzan.

Scion francly I fought alot of ye, but never a big deal. Died a few times, but helped kill some of you. Had a bad incident with harkaon or something, bad snare, my unluckey day.

Dawn, elladan thanks for the short time.

Entropy Grollaski loved ya. Always fun, me dropped all me had just to travel with you, you made me laugh when not even trying to. Then again I just love a bit of chaos.

Menahem I liked you alot. Was fun. As well as Ameliea, yet you did not impress me the same way Menahem did. But you where nice to travel with.

Ive forgotten alot of people here, but Im just pissed right now. Alot of gnomes outside the tower that Ive known for this chars life. Thanks, ye know whom ye are. Braulio atleast.

This is actually my second arcane, though my first was a master. Not with the new ways. Gotta say I love duo. To bad I cant pop out and transform on someone. Loved that. Until Twist cought me, but my argument was good I thought!
Well thats my farewells.

Sekmetra wannabe giant of warlocks

Grollaski (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 08:37 AM

#4005, "RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sekmetra the Elder Transmuter"
In response to Reply #1

Oh man, it is so rare you find someone else who plays a support class well enough that when you put them with another support class they make a fearsome duo (no pun intended).

I have to say I started out not liking warlocks, I had a lot of reasons, and it was in my role. I've had to change my role since then, and it is the fault of a couple warlocks in particular. You being one of them.

Sigh
Nice to not see 'Entropy: Who?' for once though, thanks!

Grollaski the holy defender of the stump

Harkeon (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 07:02 PM

#4004, "Well now."
In response to Reply #1

A pity to see you delete. Was hoping to see what a fight with you would be like. But both times I fought you you didnt have a chance to do anything. That time in Hillcrest I saw you and figured you would come in from the opposite direction. So was a little suprised when you set off my snare. Ridding you of that cloak is what allowed me to kill you that second time. There is a lot to be said for elf and drow arcanes. And that lag coming out of duo is a killer. Have played arcanes before and they aint easy. And if you are having to fight villagers all the time then it just plains sucks. Anyway good luck with the next

Trien (Guest) (Guest)Thu 29-Nov-01 04:21 PM

#4003, "awww :\"
In response to Reply #1

and you're my brother, indeed.

one thing I'm curious about though, it might be rude, but did you play a female character before sek? or are you even as a player female? no idea why but sometimes I just got that impression. I've played an arcane aswell and I really know the pain in fighting villagers. scions are no match compared to them, heh. except for possibly when your bone disruption get vollied. ( oh, 2 rounds of lag and I'm an anihialates less healthier. heh ).

I'd love if we could keep contact, i'm at icq#: 1241450.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3999 Previous topic | Next topic