Subject: "(DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3987
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 26-Nov-01 02:17 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16814 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3987, "(DEL) Kavar the Learned of Owaza"

Mon Nov 26 02:16:02 2001

6 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Kavar perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:391
PK Ratio:30% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza, Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest), 28-Nov-01 07:31 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza, Ashrum (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 01:01 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza, Kavar (Guest), 26-Nov-01 03:59 AM, #1
     Reply Heh, finally you deleted..., Sajar (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 02:06 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Heh, finally you deleted..., Kavar (Guest), 26-Nov-01 04:27 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza, Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest), 26-Nov-01 02:41 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza, Kavar (Guest), 26-Nov-01 04:29 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza, Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 02:32 AM, #7
     Reply You were a sad, sad char, Someone who saw you a lot (Guest) (Guest), 27-Nov-01 08:03 PM, #8
          Reply Know why?, Meanie (Guest) (Guest), 30-Nov-01 02:24 PM, #10

Ethoremond (Guest) (Guest)Wed 28-Nov-01 07:31 PM

#3988, "RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Hail there Kavar! heh, It was fun to spar you at the Inn. We have alot of good times there...So far I have went through alot of friends at the Bar. But new ones come. I will miss seeing you around there, I aways did like helping you get some nice boots off the Arial Emperor and something for your wings. Well now I have to find someone else to spar with! Good luck on your next char, see you in the fields.

-Gnome with a pointy sword-

Ashrum (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 01:01 AM

#3989, "RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

CYA around? oh man... ah well. It was nice knowing you. Good luck next time..hey I helped you get eqs!

Kavar (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 03:59 AM

#3990, "RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Well I'll keep this short, kavar was a pretty good char and was fun to play...

now fer goodbyes

Bellarosea: Well you were his best friend, sorry fer leaving like that.
Ethoremond: A good friend, thanks fer the help and the duels
Desouza: You were his love, was fun
Ashrum: Cya around bud.
Eveyone else I'm to lazy to put: Was fun while it lasted, good luck in the future!

Sajar (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 02:06 PM

#3996, "Heh, finally you deleted..."
In response to Reply #1

I was wondering when that was going to happen. I did not see you around much anymore. You were kind of a friend to Sajar, even though you wanted me for making me wanted for dusting the bartender in the assassin guild.

I think you should have been a herlad, always at the inn, instead of a tribunal with Serramanna always picking on you. If i was you i woulda just assassinated him in his guild...to teach him a lesson about messing with tribunals. Heh.

I felt sorry for you too see you die so much. Every time i logged on you had died a few times to someone that day. I dont know how many times i told you to stay hidden unless you absolutely must be visible. That way you dont get nighgaunted, bashed by fire ap, slept by necro etc. Ohh well it happens, dont get dissapointed...start anew Drop me a line when you get a chance.

blademaster89@hotmail.com

best of luck with the next
Sajar

Kavar (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 04:27 PM

#3997, "RE: Heh, finally you deleted..."
In response to Reply #2

heh, well now you know I had ta make you wanted fer that... area skill and all hehe. As a tribunal you get attacked and well killed alot it couldnt be helped, Serramanna usualy got me when I was after someone else and couldnt hide *shrug*. (oh and he got me a few times when I was playin with desouza, but I think that was worth a few deaths ;p) Ah well I hardly ever died after I quit the tribunal cuz all I did was hang around with Bellarosea in the bar and get drunk . Anyways I wish ya luck!

Steelbiter (Guest) (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 02:41 PM

#3994, "RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza"
In response to Reply #1

Well...I see how it is. You tickle a girl and then don't even leave a line for her in your farewell speech?!? *Hrmph!* Heh...I really enjoyed having Kavar around here and there darting out of the shadows to tickle Temp. Many times that would be enough to keep her in good spirits and keep on with her work. Hope to see you out there.

-Temp

Kavar (Guest)Mon 26-Nov-01 04:29 PM

#3995, "RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza"
In response to Reply #3

Sorry bout that, temp was a great char and fun to be around... saddend me to see her go, always thought kavar would go first.
Well have fun with yer new chars and I hope they are as much fun as temp was

Bellarosea (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 02:32 AM

#3993, "RE: (DEL) <None> Kavar the Learned of Owaza"
In response to Reply #1

I don't know why you just had to delete like that. It was so out of the blue. I can't believe you. First I hear my mom has passed on and then you kill yourself. That's just terrible. Talk about giving Bellarosea and emotion crisis. Didn't you think of that? On a lighter note, you were my best friend too. If we didn't have anything to do you always gave me money so we could gamble or we brawled. I know you felt bad everytime a brawl became sour, but that's ok. I guess it's the risk you take when you brawl. Besides I get a little crazy with my songs sometimes. I know I'm really going to miss you, a lot of the time you're what kept me on the game or else I'd just be bored and have to leave. I really wish you didn't do that. I'll see you in the realms... Well, I guess I already have *wink*.

Bella

Someone who saw you a lot (Guest) (Guest)Tue 27-Nov-01 08:03 PM

#3991, "You were a sad, sad char"
In response to Reply #1

All you did was sit around the inn, you hardly ever interacted and when you did all you did was *tickle* or *tackle*

Seriously, you need to to do more, about 300 hour of those hours would have been sitting around the inn doing abosolutly nothing, I often tried to talk to you, asked if you wanted to travel/hunt, but nope, you just wanted to sit around the inn

Meanie (Guest) (Guest)Fri 30-Nov-01 02:24 PM

#3992, "Know why?"
In response to Reply #8

He was afraid of getting PK'd if he stepped outside. When you die so much, you develop a certain paranoia.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3987 Previous topic | Next topic