Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Picateol the Druid of Wind, Adher..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39865
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 20-Jul-05 12:40 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39865, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Picateol the Druid of Wind, Adherent of the Glade"

Wed Jul 20 00:38:21 2005

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Picateol perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:126

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply We all hate Goodbyes!, Picateol (Guest), 20-Jul-05 01:31 AM, #1
     Reply Hah!, Acturisar. (Guest), 20-Jul-05 01:37 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Hah!, Picateol (Guest), 20-Jul-05 01:46 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Hah!, Acturisar. (Guest), 20-Jul-05 01:50 AM, #4
     Reply Just admit it..., Lacirama (Guest), 20-Jul-05 01:57 AM, #5
     Reply Ok Ok!, Picateol (Guest), 20-Jul-05 02:08 AM, #6
     Reply RE: We all hate Goodbyes!, Kazren (Guest), 20-Jul-05 06:36 AM, #7
     Reply RE: We all hate Goodbyes!, Innis, 20-Jul-05 10:39 AM, #8
     Reply Wether I showed it or not, Dalbiddle (Guest), 20-Jul-05 02:05 PM, #9
     Reply Awww., Msaylu (Guest), 20-Jul-05 03:48 PM, #10

Picateol (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 01:31 AM

#39867, "We all hate Goodbyes!"
In response to Reply #0

Hey everyone!

Deleted, Bleh!

Anyhow I started Picateol for a change, thought that I would try a druid and Outlander seemed the obvious place. I wont lie, I thought about turning good and going Fort, then I found out it was already done so I thought Screw It! I enjoyed playing with Picateol and had some awesome interatcions. Outlanders rock! It is not the first time that I have been there, and it definately wont be my last.

Hrm, reason while I deleted? I get a little restless playing one character for too long, I start thinking about other combos I would like to try, so basically this is all it was. Try something new!

Goodbyes!

Innis (top of the list): You were always fun to interact with, sometimes I got a little frustrtated with you not showing up that often, but I realize you tried. You seem kinda held back with neutrals, definately not like my previous follower of yours who was a lightwalker. Basically.. You still rock and what you do for the game is awesome!

Cytherea: You were always there! You even took my empowerement interview all that time ago. I am not sure what happened there but I thought it must be a step to show what is to come. Anyhow you do an awesome job for the game, keep it up and I am sure you will have a religion of your own soon.

Daldibble: Harbringer! Well Salvrath was for a little while, but you were mostly there. I appriciate the help with the gearing at the end, I didn't wanna waste your time because I knew what was comming and you did not. Anyhow thanks for being an awesome Harbringer, they way we all cut ourselves while inducting new people was awesome! You truely led by example and were always in the heat of things. Keep on going!

Kazren: Nightreaver! You kinda remind me of Drahke, I am not sure why... Could be that your desc is mean, and your title is kinda scary, and I am sure you are scary to the enemies! But from an Outlander perspective you were just full of funny jokes and little quirks. Very fun to be around at times.

Arminas: Well... What I remember about you the most, was when you were fighting Ylyssia and I was commentating. I got very bored and in the end just left, but Ylyssia kept comming back and it was annoying the hell out of me. Man did I laugh! Definately a fun char to be around, and we had some good times I hope.

Skryth: You rock mate. I have not even seen you fight before or anything, but there is something about your rp which makes me like you, both ic and ooc. Good luck with the runes and I hope I didn't mess up your intentions too bad with my "interpretations"! Hah, anyhow keep on going, your doing a good job.

Raluin: You just got inducted when I did this! Ah well, your rp is fun to be around, I am not sure how well you fight or whatever, but keep going.

Qing: Whoa, nearly forgot! Aint seen you for a while ic, and I read the missive you send the cabal so yeah. Good job as Sunwarden, you are a solid player and a great leader from what I have seen. I wish I could say more, but goodbyes are not my thing and I get bored the more people I try to remember.

Acturisar: I reckon I am gonna leave the goodbyes after this, Acturisar you were cool mate. It sucked when I saw all your eq in the hollow, because I knew you had deleted then. We were having a good ranking comp for a while, you ranked when we raided, i had about 300 tnl after that raid, we went to the underdark.. I got cavefisher smacked! Anyhow it was good to have another druid around in my range and I enjoyed the interactions we had. Fondest memory was giving you spores when we trained our defences...

Alright if I missed you or left you out, I am sorry but I did not do it intentionally. So if you reply to me, I will write my thoughts on your character. Thanks!

Acturisar. (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 01:37 AM

#39868, "Hah!"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah because spores was so much fun! It took me ten or fifteen minutes of thinking before I realised how to get rid of them! By that time I think I had -2000 mana. But I got lucky, running around with -2000 mana hoping I didnt run into anyone when I got that restore thingo! I was like Yay! Well I gave you spores back hah! Well man, I enjoyed everything we did. Even just fighting for hours on end to master our defenses lol. We never did get them mastered. Well man, good character and good luck on the next!

Picateol (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 01:46 AM

#39869, "RE: Hah!"
In response to Reply #2

Heh. You started it remember?
We were just sitting there training defences, just talking.. Oh wait! I started it..
I pulled out the crackling with energy axe and smacked you with it.. You did thorn and fire seed... I did spores then ran... Then you came and gave me spores! It all makes sense now...
Herbal Medicine cured mine though, I did not get to - mana...

Acturisar. (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 01:50 AM

#39871, "RE: Hah!"
In response to Reply #3

Heh, well i'm an idiot. I didn't even think of using herbal medicine. *bonk self* Heh. Good times man. Good luck with the next.

Lacirama (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 01:57 AM

#39872, "Just admit it..."
In response to Reply #1

You only wanted to dodge our next conversation...
I had my arguments already prepared the last time we met but it was no good time for a long chat.

Have fun with your next one!

Picateol (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 02:08 AM

#39873, "Ok Ok!"
In response to Reply #5

I won the first I still think...
But I knew you would have something interesting instore for me to come.. You hinted it on the Mount. I thought to myself! Ouch! Better get out of her way...
Hahah Thanks for the comments and see you in the fields soon!

Kazren (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 06:36 AM

#39875, "RE: We all hate Goodbyes!"
In response to Reply #1

Damn, I was hoping to have you around for the long haul. From a nightreaver standpoint, you were a bit too flowery for me, but I think that is the Innis rubbing off on you. I also knew that if there were any in your range who was trying to retrieve, they weren't going to be able, so you knew how to fight pretty well. All around, that makes for a pretty good druid in outlander. I am in for the long haul, so I will talk more about what you saw from me when my time has come. Good luck with the next.

InnisWed 20-Jul-05 10:39 AM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
106 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39881, "RE: We all hate Goodbyes!"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, it's kind of difficult to be there when you pray every day, other things often have me tied up. I saw Pic as one who wanted to do a lot of stuff, some good, some bad, but always in there swinging. I was hoping you would get out of the doldrums and get busy, because you sure hit a plateau...and stopped. I was looking for you to finesse the religion point, however, noting that you mentioned on several occassions you would rather follow Cytherea than me, did not earn too many points.

Good luck on what shows up next.

innis@carrionfields.com

Dalbiddle (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 02:05 PM

#39883, "Wether I showed it or not"
In response to Reply #1

I thought Picateol was a rock within the refuge. A person who could always be counted upon to help, even if it wasn't easy for him. You did a great job, granted, there were a few things, but i'll comment on that later...and it really was nothing of high importance.

Great job,
Dalb

Msaylu (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 03:48 PM

#39893, "Awww."
In response to Reply #1

It was nice seeing you around, from what little I did. You seemed like a steady, skilled player. Even if you were a little too nice for my tastes!

Hope your next is fun!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39865 Previous topic | Next topic