Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ramalleh the Weaver of the Element..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39822
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 18-Jul-05 07:00 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39822, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Ramalleh the Weaver of the Elements, Magistrate of Galadon"

Mon Jul 18 18:58:57 2005

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Ramalleh perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:166

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Guess I might as well say a goodbye or two., Ramalleh (Guest), 19-Jul-05 03:06 PM, #2
Reply I took your mail, deal with it., Imperial (Guest), 19-Jul-05 04:11 PM, #3
Reply Uh... what?, KoeKhaos, 20-Jul-05 01:47 AM, #4
Reply RE: Guess I might as well say a goodbye or two., Gerylanst (Guest), 20-Jul-05 09:53 AM, #5
Reply Yeah, I went back to what I'm good at. :), Koe (Guest), 20-Jul-05 02:46 PM, #10
Reply As an aside..., nepenthe, 20-Jul-05 10:16 AM, #6
Reply I've seriously considered it once or twice..., Ramalleh (Guest), 20-Jul-05 02:41 PM, #8
     Reply RE: I've seriously considered it once or twice..., nepenthe, 20-Jul-05 02:54 PM, #12
     Reply Read my role on the battlefields, or some other rager r..., Iborenn (Guest), 20-Jul-05 04:29 PM, #13
Reply Sorry and all., Caleyez (Guest), 20-Jul-05 01:14 PM, #7
     Reply I played an invoker once... to level 23 about 6 years a..., Ramalleh (Guest), 20-Jul-05 02:43 PM, #9
          Reply Oh yeah, and I didn't think you were working with them., Koe (Guest), 20-Jul-05 02:48 PM, #11
Reply Had some great ideas..., Ramalleh (Guest), 19-Jul-05 01:43 AM, #1

Ramalleh (Guest)Tue 19-Jul-05 03:06 PM

#39850, "Guess I might as well say a goodbye or two."
In response to Reply #0

Invokers are both overpowered and overweak. I found out most of my preps I knew don't exist anymore or are being hoarded like most of the nicer items, see fort, and that the others I knew are in the cities where I couldn't kill mobs.

Goodbyes:
Leeyantra and Qulenit and a few other marans, was amazing leveling with you guys and you let me cast a ton of ####ty spells to mastery. Thanks.

Tribunal... who? I barely ever saw anyone except a couple lowbies. Where are all the Tribunals people claimed were around? Took me like 150 hours and hero with all spells but one before I even was able to get in.

Empire... kept being assaulted by you guys and Emperor didn't give a ####. whatever.

Battle... wow I hated you guys. Truely the #1 reason for the delete. It got so amazingly boring sitting in the Spire with 3 pieces of armor and having three ragers taunting me in town EVERY time I log in. Especially Gerylanst who KNEW I was naked and would give me one piece of armor just to feel better fighting me. I couldn't do ####. With spellbane and not allowed to use area spells in town I was soooo severly limited it was insane. In the spire I could cast spells and do SOME damage to SOME of the ragers, but Gerylanst spellsbanes, evades, distorts my senses, and has double resists so if I ever DID manage to hit him, it meant nothing. And they all could just sing healing or use bandages, while I had nothing. I sat at healer sleeping for like 20 mins just to get healed while they taunt me.

Outlander... not much better, bard and healer and druids made it tough. The hunt is an overpowered POS and between you and battle I had the damn fiend on me every other hour. I often found myself fleeing you or battle just to be attacked by the other, like when you sung me up, put fiend on me and I worded to a pincering rager who was waiting at my pit for it. Tottally weak. I hated you guys almost as much as the ragers, except you weren't in Galadon 24/7 like them.

Overall it was an interesting experience, but one I would only repeat if I had a good cabal full of people, which I don't foresee happening ever again, or stayed uncaballed. So on to other things that don't involve spamming or empty cabals with lot's of enemies. Later.

Imperial (Guest)Tue 19-Jul-05 04:11 PM

#39852, "I took your mail, deal with it."
In response to Reply #2

I'm an evil bastard, and I broke no law in doing it.

Tell the truth, I'd lost my mind 2 steps from your corpse. Couldn't remember where I was, and walked in on it. Your an evil (possibly quite greedy) person who sees this treasure... and you'll walk away and be nice?

I'm surprised you didn't make a real effort to get it back. Whining certainly doesn't do anything to a real evil. Actions do. Yeah, and I didn't mean madly trying to kill me

And I don't think summarising this as 'Empire keep killing me' is even remotely accurate. Sure, the Empire treats you like crap. So treat 'em twice as bad.

KoeKhaosWed 20-Jul-05 01:47 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
400 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39870, "Uh... what?"
In response to Reply #3

Tribunal does not war with Empire and it was vice versus. I was a magistrate and wasn't about to start a war. And besides, you're a healer, hardly worth any effort trying to kill as an invoker and I decided the #### with the ragers and sylvans was enough to decide to move on. I wasn't about to break role just to go attack some ####ing stupid ass. And only one imperial ever killed me. Notice I said assault?

Gerylanst (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 09:53 AM

#39879, "RE: Guess I might as well say a goodbye or two."
In response to Reply #2

Oh come on, I'm not that bad...*wry*

You gave me a run for my money a time or two, I though I was dead that once when you had the enforcer at your side. Overall well played and hope you get into a better groove with your next

gery

Koe (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 02:46 PM

#39888, "Yeah, I went back to what I'm good at. :)"
In response to Reply #5

And already enjoying it. Have fun and we might interact in violent ways with my new char if you're still around.

nepentheWed 20-Jul-05 10:16 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39880, "As an aside..."
In response to Reply #2

If you have to fight Battle as even a Tribunal invoker, you might consider trying to engineer a fight that isn't in town.

There's Battle wrecking-ball potential in the invoker class. For the fastest way to figure out how, play a hero Rager.

Good luck with your next.

Ramalleh (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 02:41 PM

#39885, "I've seriously considered it once or twice..."
In response to Reply #6

I just am not really sure how to get into battle. Roleplay wise it all seems so cliche, should I go with "mages killed my family! DIE MAGES!" Or what? I really can't think of anything I would want to play...

nepentheWed 20-Jul-05 02:54 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39890, "RE: I've seriously considered it once or twice..."
In response to Reply #8

That's half the fun, man. For me, coming up with an original reason why someone would hate mages is most of the fun of playing Battle.

For some of the best ones, just think about the kind of seemingly crazy #### mage PCs actually do. For example, I once made a cloud axe warrior for Battle (I think I gave up on him before induction but it's been some years now) who was a Feanwynn Weald cloud giant lumberjack who was tired of necromancers summoning him and trying to kill him all the time.

Iborenn (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 04:29 PM

#39896, "Read my role on the battlefields, or some other rager r..."
In response to Reply #8

I hate the DIE mage killed my family attiutide powergaming mongers *cough*
But Nep is definatly right, you don't know how to kill a rager till you play one, *PS play a berserker they normally give mages the hardest time anyway*

Caleyez (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 01:14 PM

#39882, "Sorry and all."
In response to Reply #2

The incident in galadon when the rager was waiting at your pit, was not planned at all. The only conversation between us pre fiend was me saying to him that it was my fight. The other one when you were messing with the gnome, I also just popped in and did my thing.

I rarely cooperate with ragers, in fact I fight em more than I work with em.

I noticed you where new to the invoker class, since invokers generally dont die to fiends. Small tip, frost fingers + iceneedles.

Ramalleh (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 02:43 PM

#39887, "I played an invoker once... to level 23 about 6 years a..."
In response to Reply #7

But year... usually I didn't have enough HP for it to matter, if you see the log I posted, I did use iceneedles on them. But that one you got me with was MEAN!

Koe (Guest)Wed 20-Jul-05 02:48 PM

#39889, "Oh yeah, and I didn't think you were working with them."
In response to Reply #9

So don't worry about that. You wouldn't ever get a chance to hunt me alone since a rager was always in Galadon waitign to tag me at all times.

Ramalleh (Guest)Tue 19-Jul-05 01:43 AM

#39824, "Had some great ideas..."
In response to Reply #0

which I had in effect until I joined Tribunal and #### went downhill from there. No more cabals for me, at least for now. Later.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39822 Previous topic | Next topic