Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Len the Druid of Flame, Initiate of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39759
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 14-Jul-05 03:36 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39759, "(DELETED) [None] Len the Druid of Flame, Initiate of the Onyx Scarab"

Thu Jul 14 15:35:25 2005

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Len perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:druid
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:89

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I'm out., Len (Guest), 14-Jul-05 08:25 PM, #1
     Reply Hey Chota!, Gexartonn (Guest), 14-Jul-05 11:00 PM, #2
     Reply Was sad to see you drop off the face...., Nalyo (Guest), 15-Jul-05 08:39 AM, #3
     Reply Yea, I appreciated your RP., Len (Guest), 15-Jul-05 03:42 PM, #5
     Reply RE: I'm out., Dulmisa (Guest), 15-Jul-05 03:41 PM, #4
          Reply Not a big deal, Len (Guest), 15-Jul-05 05:52 PM, #6

Len (Guest)Thu 14-Jul-05 08:25 PM

#39762, "I'm out."
In response to Reply #0

I can't really explain what happened with Len. One day I sat down, looked at the skull and though, "I just don't want to play." A couple days more went past, and still no desire. Got on for an hour... was bored as hell, and thought, "I just don't want to play." Died to Dulmisa... thought about what to do, and decided to log off. I then mulled it over for a couple weeks, my desire to play Len never returned.

It was the beggining of a great character, I think... but damn if I just didn't lose total interest at the drop of a hat.

Thanks to Cyradia for empowerment and the tat. For what its worth, I'm sorry I didn't keep going... but like I said I was just... bored.

Gexarton is the man. Keep plugging away!

Gexartonn (Guest)Thu 14-Jul-05 11:00 PM

#39765, "Hey Chota!"
In response to Reply #1

It is sad that you lost your drive. I really enjoyed playing off your character, really helped me to shine more with my character.

Hope you get your CF itch back. I'll reply more about my Gexartonn when he is dead.

-See you in the fields.

P.S. Thanks for the props.

Nalyo (Guest)Fri 15-Jul-05 08:39 AM

#39773, "Was sad to see you drop off the face...."
In response to Reply #1

Interacting with you made me want to RP more robustly - it seems that good chars do that to me. You were definitely good.

Thanks for dragging me along on ranking trips even though there were most likely better candidates out there.

Hope to see you back.

Len (Guest)Fri 15-Jul-05 03:42 PM

#39778, "Yea, I appreciated your RP."
In response to Reply #3

My level of interest in a character is 100% contingent on the people around me. Good or evil, if my character has "friends" I am so much more likely to invest a lot of time in said character. In retrospect, that probably made scarab a bad choice. Anyways, I always enjoyed having you around.

Dulmisa (Guest)Fri 15-Jul-05 03:41 PM

#39777, "RE: I'm out."
In response to Reply #1

Hrm, that lowbiefullloot sucked, I wanted to interact more with you, didn't get the time. Good luck and come back and spank me.

Len (Guest)Fri 15-Jul-05 05:52 PM

#39781, "Not a big deal"
In response to Reply #4

My characters tend to die a lot, so that aspect doesn't bother me. You know, its funny... when you delete a character there are always a lot of people that say, "I wanted to interact more with you." Man, I wish they'd do it while your living!

Anyhow, nice job on that kill... as soon as I noticed you went too long between commands, I thought...owaza coming. Unfourtunatly I was one command too deep, and PANICed instead of fleeing and dsk got through.

You know, this character died more to PANICs instead of fleeing than any other character I've had. I'd say I probably died at least 7 times, and at least 5 of those were because of a lot of bad fleeing. Oh well.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39759 Previous topic | Next topic