Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aptonmir the King of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39566
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 08-Jul-05 10:40 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39566, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aptonmir the King of the Glade"

Fri Jul 8 22:40:53 2005

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aptonmir perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aptonmir the King of the Glad..., Aptonmir (Guest), 08-Jul-05 10:50 PM, #2
Reply Tree hider...txt, Yagig (Guest), 09-Jul-05 01:22 AM, #3
Reply RE: Tree hider...txt, Aptonmir (Guest), 09-Jul-05 02:00 AM, #4
Reply Grr..you up and delete on me?, Dalbiddle (Guest), 09-Jul-05 09:52 PM, #5
Reply I really enjoyed your char, Zhyyrial (Guest), 10-Jul-05 01:21 PM, #6
Reply RE: I really enjoyed your char, Aptonmir (Guest), 10-Jul-05 02:20 PM, #7
     Reply Eh... was only one death..., Zhyyrial (Guest), 11-Jul-05 07:39 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aptonmir the King of the Glad..., Haggler, 10-Jul-05 03:54 PM, #8
Reply Sad, sad, sad..., Qilibra (Guest), 11-Jul-05 10:59 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aptonmir the King of the Glad..., Saqzawaz (Guest), 08-Jul-05 10:46 PM, #1

Aptonmir (Guest)Fri 08-Jul-05 10:50 PM

#39568, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aptonmir the King of the Glad..."
In response to Reply #0

Wood rangers are sweet. Really, if you are going to play a ranger, play a woody. However, I don't think rangers are really for me. I like being able to do a lot of things, and I think rangers are probably one of the most limited classes in this. I'm not saying this is bad, because you can trash anything in the woods. Just out of the woods you are just asking to die. Ohh, and if there is a single class you want to play to kill rangers, I would go with an assassin. Never could get the hang of killing assassins with Aptonmir. Single most skilled player I fought: Xuraphen (I really hope it was in your rp to be a ####).

I'm not one for goodbyes really. Post something and I will reply.

Yagig (Guest)Sat 09-Jul-05 01:22 AM

#39571, "Tree hider...txt"
In response to Reply #2

Hate that we didn't get a chance to do more but things are so hectic that it feels like old cabal wars. From all our various interactions I felt you were well played and left me with an itch to spend more time around the char. When you hit the start roller for your new char entertain the thought...."Hmm a scion healer sure sounds good.". Later bro and I'll see you in the fields.

Aptonmir (Guest)Sat 09-Jul-05 02:00 AM

#39573, "RE: Tree hider...txt"
In response to Reply #3

Yagig, man, I wanted to do things with you so bad, but most of the other scions were not to fond of me (or I them). I found the whole Outlander v Scion thing very interesting. I really don't understand why outlanders aren't at war with scion. I think they should be, and Aptonmir kept pushing for it, but whatever.

Overall, you have a very good character going. Keep up the great work, and I will definitly see you in the fields.

Dalbiddle (Guest)Sat 09-Jul-05 09:52 PM

#39607, "Grr..you up and delete on me?"
In response to Reply #2

What a punk!

Kidding, I liked you man, you were fun to have around. I haven't played a rangerin a really long time because of the same things.

Dalb

Zhyyrial (Guest)Sun 10-Jul-05 01:21 PM

#39618, "I really enjoyed your char"
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for sticking it out with me when I needed ya!

Zhyyrial

Aptonmir (Guest)Sun 10-Jul-05 02:20 PM

#39620, "RE: I really enjoyed your char"
In response to Reply #6

Thanks. I had no problem hanging in there with you. You were fun to be around. I felt really bad about that gang that you posted on dios. I was sleeping and by the time I woke up after the yell, your corpse was there, Lairuk was gone, and the three forties were standing there. Sorry about that.

Zhyyrial (Guest)Mon 11-Jul-05 07:39 AM

#39633, "Eh... was only one death..."
In response to Reply #7

Besides. Them ganging down a neutral char like that will be their own undoing. Do what ya gotta do I suppose. I really wish you would have stuck it out. A shielded ranger would have been sick. I plan to be around a long time though so who knows

HagglerSun 10-Jul-05 03:54 PM
Member since 30th Jun 2005
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39623, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aptonmir the King of the Glad..."
In response to Reply #2

Apt. I had no idea you were outlander. I guess I have some catching up to do, but anyways I found you to be great for ranking. The problem that I have with wood-elf rangers is that they don't really fall into doing much damage until level 30, still have no hp on top of the iron vuln, and the disgusting xp penalty. All the rest is like butter, smooooth. I've found that with some extra effort (which is to be expected) that a wood-elf ranger can be a serious pain in the ass to deal with even out of the forest. They just have to try a little harder because of how easy it is for them to be a pain while in the forest, so I think it's fair. Anyways I keep holding out for a ranger revamp at some point. Nepenthe mentioned it a while back, so I'm sure it'll happen when other things aren't higher on the priority list && when there's a fair and balanced answer as to how to change things. Until then, enjoy whatever you move on to playing and I wish you the best. You show enough skill and knowledge to provide a positive impact to the world around you. Rock it.

Qilibra (Guest)Mon 11-Jul-05 10:59 AM

#39636, "Sad, sad, sad..."
In response to Reply #2

Awww... I always looked forward to traveling with you. You were a good groupmate and a great friend to Qilibra. Good luck with your next! (how many times did I get the two of us into trouble?)

Saqzawaz (Guest)Fri 08-Jul-05 10:46 PM

#39567, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aptonmir the King of the Glad..."
In response to Reply #0

This disappoints me.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39566 Previous topic | Next topic