Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Javin the Initiate of the Macalla, I..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39555
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 08-Jul-05 12:08 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39555, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Javin the Initiate of the Macalla, Imperial Blade"

Fri Jul 8 12:06:46 2005

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Javin perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:78

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CointreauSat 09-Jul-05 01:10 PM
Member since 20th Nov 2004
300 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#39588, "Just wanted to thank the IMMs"
In response to Reply #0

Chances are I won't get an oppurtunity to play CF again, not that I don't want to, but honestly doubt I'll have the time avaliable to put into a serious character. You guys are great, I can't express my full graditude enough in a simple post, but what you guys do is amazing. The amount of time and effort you put in on our behalf is is mindblowing, especially considering you don't know us at all.
I wish CF the best of luck in the future, it would be a shame for such a fantasic game to end. Who knows, maybe in a few years time, when I've finished Uni and traveling, I may roll another character.

Thank you once again for the years and years of free entertainment, we don't show enough appeciation, but it is there.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39555 Previous topic | Next topic