Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Alarian the Genesis of the Coming ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39455
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 06-Jul-05 09:05 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17192 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39455, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Alarian the Genesis of the Coming Order, Archon of the Ki-rin"

Tue Jun 28 23:05:29 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Alarian perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:589

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I just found out Alarian's player was killed in Iraq la..., Alston, 21-Mar-12 05:40 AM, #1
     Reply Do you know if he returned to CF at some point after Al..., DurNominator, 21-Mar-12 09:17 AM, #2
     Reply Actually he did. If my pseudo-photographic memory serve..., Alston, 21-Mar-12 09:53 AM, #3
     Reply Wesley Hinkley, Odrirg, 21-Mar-12 02:54 PM, #4
          Reply Do you have any idea how he was killed?, Alston, 22-Mar-12 03:01 AM, #5
               Reply I don't do Facebook, Oldril, 22-Mar-12 09:51 AM, #6
                    Reply Here's an obituary link with an address for donations. ..., Alston, 22-Mar-12 11:03 AM, #7

AlstonWed 21-Mar-12 05:40 AM
Member since 07th Sep 2011
858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107523, "I just found out Alarian's player was killed in Iraq la..."
In response to Reply #0

I posted on the facebook. If anyone has any information how it happened I would like to know.

You can message me via Facebook.

DurNominatorWed 21-Mar-12 09:17 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107527, "Do you know if he returned to CF at some point after Al..."
In response to Reply #1

He posted something about quitting after Alarian since CF was taking too much of his time at the time. I dunno what happened after that.

I mentioned Alarian as a friend in Fungor's goodbyes, but do not remember the guy very well any more. Back then, he was a guy worth a mention. If anyone remembers him doing something in CF after that, feel free to post that and reminisce.

Odrirg posted some remembrance in Dio's before:

http://www.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?2,926914,926914#msg-926914

In any case, it sucks that he got killed.

AlstonWed 21-Mar-12 09:53 AM
858 posts
#107529, "Actually he did. If my pseudo-photographic memory serve..."
In response to Reply #2

Rolled up a gnome, and was running around looking for gear when a stray orc-mob killed him in Gol Galath and he posted about it on Dio's.

He said it reconfirmed why he quit playing.

I believe the last sentence was "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" followed by Hink.

OdrirgWed 21-Mar-12 02:54 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
#107587, "Wesley Hinkley"
In response to Reply #1

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/04/carlisle-area_soldier_dies_in.html

Met him at Ft. Polk when we were both Enlisted. He was a Brother. I actually regret getting him into cf....heh.

After he got out, he got his commission. He spent some time as a tanker, recently was in Finance.

He had JUST passed and was waiting for the paperwork to go through to be promoted from Captain to Major.

He left behind a Wife and a very young son.

He was one of the good guys. In every sense of the word. It was almost a year ago....I wasn't playing cf at the time, and it didn't cross my mind to post it here back then.

AlstonThu 22-Mar-12 03:01 AM
858 posts
#107624, "Do you have any idea how he was killed?"
In response to Reply #4

If so Facebook me if you don't feel it's appropriate to post here.

I never met him face to face but I had hoped to on this deployment. I'm really bumbed about this. He was such a nice guy even in all the BS that happened here. Just a great human being.

OldrilThu 22-Mar-12 09:51 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2011
641 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107636, "I don't do Facebook"
In response to Reply #5

Is there a link to send donations?

It breaks my heart every time our brothers and sisters die so that we can enjoy a better life. I want to thank his family by doing at the very least a donation.

You can pm me here or sean.mirr@gmail.com if you know more. Thanks.

AlstonThu 22-Mar-12 11:03 AM
858 posts
#107643, "Here's an obituary link with an address for donations. ..."
In response to Reply #6

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houstonchronicle/obituary.aspx?n=wesley-hinkley&pid=150313247&fhid=10668

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39455 Previous topic | Next topic