Subject: "[BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of Magi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39365
Show all folders

Ritur (Guest)Sat 02-Jul-05 05:26 PM

#39365, "[BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of Magic"

Well, thats me gone again. Woo, what a ride though.

Ritur was my first battle rager (boy did I get kicked first time I broke my 'honour'), maybe won't be my last. Was also my first hero thief. Go me! Plenty of firsts, because it was also my first Lyristeon follower - and god damn it was true what everyone said. When I was following his religion best, I thought I was doing worst. Just when I thought I'd clocked it, I suddenly felt like I hadn't. Weesh.

Battle is a great cabal, I could really relate to the whole history of it and fitting any ol' RP into it just didn't seem right. There were so many big, brash barbarians that I thought I had to go one better and make a cheeky bastard I called Ritur. Part felar, part thief and all bully. He'd pick on anything with two legs, and tease it till it either struck him or ran robbed clean. I cannot believe the things I managed to get away with! Which is why I had to throw in my favourite brand of humour onto the character. Because pissing people off is just no fun if your not cheering up the rest. For those who hated him - Enjoy. For those who loved him - I stole half your damn coins. Ha ha!

Now onto the Goodbyes!

Immortals - you guys try hard, so I put you top.

Ordasen - I think you are solely responsible for me changing pants so often. The thing with the little dragon/kitten was amazingly hilarious. I even jacked Rusenlan after because he didn't help me when the imaginary dragon was trying to chomp my tail. When I hit the lich and (beyond belief) scored a kill, I couldn't believe it. Thanks for the Lich Skull!! I know if I'd stuck it out, more would have come... but sadly I lost my 'flow'

Lyristeon - Ha ha ha, thanks. For everything. I couldn't do much 'direct' praise but I hope I entertained you with the indirect. All my tricks were mostly to please you in some way by increasing chaos. From the ol' weapon switch, to stealing coins that I'd generously give out to others, to stealing the Cabal items and pretending I didn't do it (until they re-raided and I gave it to the destructor - muhahahaha). I got a real kick out of the religion but I have to be honest, I'm not sure what happened. You know, ever. Did I do good? I think I did :S

Kastellyn - Your a huggable chappy, yes you are. Props for supporting the Battle cabal and since your the one who marks the PBF's for battle apps, maybe you noticed I got Gerylanst to induct me WITHOUT an interview. Any at all. That includes himself. Ha!

Battle Ragers! MORE BLOOD MORE BLOOD MORE COINS!

I mean, er blood? Anyhow, thanks guys. Great messing about with you all.

Gerylanst - Good commander, great player. You are the little pillar of strength that the village needs to hang onto. Thanks to you they're seeing good times once more! Which is sort of why I dissapeared. I'm an underdog kinda person. I like average class/race combo's and stick them in ridiculously under-manned situations. Don't ask why, I'm just stupid. Hope you enjoyed it, hit me up with some fond memories!

Rusenlan - Boring elf! My 'smart' counter-part that was just oh so perfect for a best mate. I'd say more, but I really don't have to. You deserved a longer life but I guess thats the way things go. Ritur didn't mourn you but I did.

Brindelbin - When you first came to me I was like - '####, twitchy gnome' Reminded me somewhat of Optomkiptum. Once you changed, I did everything I bloody well could to make sure you got in, got up and had a good time. Why? Because you adapted your RP, stuck to it and Rped damn well all the way. Whatever you have, you deserve. Sorry I couldn't be there more.

Bahal - Its always nice to kick about with others, I should admit to stealing a few more weapons than I planted on you. He he. Sorry.

Others - Damn, should have deleted earlier. I'm going all fuzzy. So many of you and my heads focused on the Live Aid concert right now.

Anyhow, I'm going to add some goodbyes later because I think Paul McCartney is on soon. Go Beatles, the Sergeant Pepper intro was awesome!

If you reply fast, I can write you a nice long reply later.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Noooooo!, Livion (Guest), 03-Jul-05 08:11 PM, #25
Reply Well played, ordasen, 03-Jul-05 02:38 PM, #22
Reply RE: [BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of ..., Aarn, 03-Jul-05 01:33 PM, #21
Reply Mighty!, Brindelbin (Guest), 03-Jul-05 01:30 PM, #20
Reply Sorry to see you go..., Kastellyn, 03-Jul-05 10:34 AM, #17
Reply RE: [BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of ..., Lyristeon, 03-Jul-05 08:26 AM, #14
Reply RE: [BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of ..., Arrazzn (Guest), 03-Jul-05 01:11 AM, #5
Reply Did we cross paths?, Ritur (Guest), 03-Jul-05 03:18 AM, #9
     Reply Our chars always crossed, young padavan :) n/t, Arrazzn (Guest), 03-Jul-05 05:39 AM, #13
Reply RE: [BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of ..., Koai (Guest), 02-Jul-05 09:05 PM, #4
Reply He he, I wanted to make you a 'mini-me', Ritur (Guest), 03-Jul-05 03:17 AM, #8
     Reply RE: He he, I wanted to make you a 'mini-me', Koai (Guest), 03-Jul-05 03:03 PM, #23
Reply RE: [BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of ..., Runaktla (Guest), 02-Jul-05 09:04 PM, #3
Reply You were surprisingly hard to fight..., Ritur (Guest), 03-Jul-05 03:14 AM, #7
Reply Good riddance, Faelria (Guest), 02-Jul-05 06:22 PM, #2
Reply RE: Good riddance, Ritur (Guest), 03-Jul-05 03:12 AM, #6
Reply For the curious..., Yhorian (Guest), 02-Jul-05 05:29 PM, #1
     Reply Ahem, the rest of the Goodbyes..., Ritur (Guest), 03-Jul-05 03:43 AM, #10
          Reply Goodbyes, Ledifel (Guest), 03-Jul-05 04:02 AM, #11
          Reply Crap., Ritur (Guest), 03-Jul-05 04:16 AM, #12
          Reply The feeling was mutual, Wilhath, 03-Jul-05 08:39 AM, #15
          Reply RE: Ahem, the rest of the Goodbyes..., Dulmisa (Guest), 03-Jul-05 09:54 AM, #16
          Reply Yes, I did., Fereksah (Guest), 03-Jul-05 12:18 PM, #18
          Reply Respect, Qing (Guest), 03-Jul-05 01:22 PM, #19
          Reply The best bit is - they didn't come. He he he., Ritur (Guest), 03-Jul-05 05:23 PM, #24
          Reply RE: Ahem, the rest of the Goodbyes..., Gvann (Guest), 05-Jul-05 02:36 AM, #26
          Reply RE: Ahem, the rest of the Goodbyes..., Kiel (Guest), 05-Jul-05 05:34 AM, #27
          Reply I enjoyed our internal fight, Artelin (Guest), 05-Jul-05 11:29 PM, #28

Livion (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 08:11 PM

#39398, "Noooooo!"
In response to Reply #0

Man I abosolutely loved your rp! Consistent, funny, and also consistently annoying . It's rare we have so well rp'ed chars in Battle, or at least something different like Ritur. It sucks that I changed my playing hours so I havn't seen you in a damn long while.
As for the Drillmaster, I was rejoiced when you said you'll miss it, haha, because I knew you had a pretty good chance, although you wouldn't have kicked as much ass as me !!

Hey, is miss Mighty Ritur!
Luck with ur next, as Kastellyn said (or I think it was him), with chars like these you add a LOT to cf!

Livion

ordasenSun 03-Jul-05 02:38 PM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39395, "Well played"
In response to Reply #0

You were always fun to watch or interact with on all levels. Nothing was ever boring from your "I fought an entire army and won!"(you vs 1 Imperial )..to you stealing the codex from maran raiders and giving it to young ragers.

As a side note, the destructor DID tell you that however in truth you would not have probably been drillmaster. It was not because you are a well played char, just that you were a bit too chaotic for that position. You would be making people do headstands

Good luck with your next character
Ordasen

*A small kitten meows at you, as a lizard pulls on your tail*

AarnSun 03-Jul-05 01:33 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39394, "RE: [BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Excellent character. I got to watch you on more then a few occasions, and I had a mortal that interacted with you for a while, and I was *always* impressed. You especially seemed consistent with your behavior around gods and priests, which was a very nice touch. A lot of ragers claim to be uncomfortable with priests because it fits with being a rager, but you actually roleplayed it out very nicely.

Keep up the great characters!

Aarn

Brindelbin (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 01:30 PM

#39393, "Mighty!"
In response to Reply #0

Damn, I knew this was coming. You were an excellent character! I loved our interactions from the start. You were (and still are!) a mentor to Brin. Your roleplay was top-notch and you had me laughing out loud on many occasions. I'm glad I was never on the end of the more mischeivious side of Ritur. You'll be missed.

Brindelbin aka "Crazy Gnome" - I'm so glad that didn't stick

KastellynSun 03-Jul-05 10:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
#39390, "Sorry to see you go..."
In response to Reply #0

Your Roleplay was always refreshing and a great deal of fun to watch. On the PK side of the house, I was constantly amazed at how much your enemies worried about you, but watching the combat made me realize why. I thought you were very skilled at both aspects of the game, and I am sure that you will be missed by all the Villagers.

Sorry you ran out of time/energy for the character. Good luck with the next!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

LyristeonSun 03-Jul-05 08:26 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39387, "RE: [BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of ..."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked Ritur. Did you really like me? Heh. That's the thing with the religion. Fail when you aren't expected to...succeed when you aren't expected to. Leave a gaping maw on your friends and foes. Stealing from one rager and giving it to another rager was great. Calling yourself fearless and the greatest when you did the simplest things to 'prove' it was perfect. I don't give my tattoo to anyone who isn't always active in some form. Good luck on the next one.

Arrazzn (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 01:11 AM

#39378, "RE: [BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn You are drunk.

But damn nice char.

Ritur (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 03:18 AM

#39382, "Did we cross paths?"
In response to Reply #5

I remember interacting with that wood-elf in the village, seemed like a great char. That was when Iborenn was tempting me into actually trying the village when I had Jaeiin. Cheers.

Arrazzn (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 05:39 AM

#39386, "Our chars always crossed, young padavan :) n/t"
In response to Reply #9

n/t

Koai (Guest)Sat 02-Jul-05 09:05 PM

#39369, "RE: [BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Dam it..
Hey.. I still managed to get some "hut tax" for you..
was hoping to learn more from you... you were interresting..
luck with your next ones..

Ritur (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 03:17 AM

#39381, "He he, I wanted to make you a 'mini-me'"
In response to Reply #4

Hut tax was great fun, I was wondering if I could actually get away with people 'buying' my recommendation. I don't actually remember if anyone did it because I recall interviewing you anyway and just making it short because you paid 'some' of it. Have fun with the dagdan guild, maybe you'll make the effort to get Elite status and be Enforcer? I was close to it but my time for Ritur drew to a close just then.

Have fun! Terrorise some mages for me. And don't forget, you don't have to be deathful like a berserker if you can be so annoying your feared

Ritur

Koai (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 03:03 PM

#39396, "RE: He he, I wanted to make you a 'mini-me'"
In response to Reply #8

Well.. time will tell if I can do it.. Mini Me style...
if you stayed I would have become it...hehe

Runaktla (Guest)Sat 02-Jul-05 09:04 PM

#39368, "RE: [BATTLE] Ritur Yana-thrahn the Fearless Scourge of ..."
In response to Reply #0

You were fun to talk to and insult

- Runaktla

Ritur (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 03:14 AM

#39380, "You were surprisingly hard to fight..."
In response to Reply #3

Sheesh, a decked out chancellor is a nasty thing indeed.

I'd deafen you, try to grapple (bloody spiderhands) and steal all I could... but in the end I'd still be running for my life.

The only thing I regret was catching you in Hamsah spelling up, I was stealing your wands and saw you remove that damned staff. I threw in the 'steal staff' and it went through miliseconds after you re-wielded. Arg!!!

Enjoy. Yhorian.

Faelria (Guest)Sat 02-Jul-05 06:22 PM

#39367, "Good riddance"
In response to Reply #0

Not that I fought you but maybe twice, but see, that was exactly my
point. You were one of the people that drove me into using even less
roads and more teleport, I'm just not going to get jacked and robbed,
much less by a rager thief who banes and/or dodges 75% of my spells,
damn it. Hate... scouts... so much.

Good luck, I guess, but stop playing characters that are always
completely opposed to mine, now that I look at that char list.

Ritur (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 03:12 AM

#39379, "RE: Good riddance"
In response to Reply #2

He he, spell evasion on a felar isn't as great as you'd think... but I got given a boost in it. Kiel used to always be boggled when not a single spell would hit me. In the end, I have spell evasion at something like 95/96%. Awesome.

Despite that, invokers are still Rager killers. Quicksand is just a real bastard.

Yhorian.

Yhorian (Guest)Sat 02-Jul-05 05:29 PM

#39366, "For the curious..."
In response to Reply #0

Past Chars include - Yhorian, Optomkiptum, Yurrike, Jaeiin, Huromhaur and now Ritur!

I'll be paying up my own PBF, so you can check out the old role. Why did I bully you? Because it was in my role! (Honest)

Yhorian.

Ritur (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 03:43 AM

#39383, "Ahem, the rest of the Goodbyes..."
In response to Reply #1

Missed out a few! Battle redone!!!

Mitrassek - Great fun! All the 'Mre!' and 'Nen!' was hilarious. Thanks for having a relaxed sense of humour for a berserking duergar. Guess its all your allowed to have inbetween dying horribly and murdering everyone.

Rawnie - Don't know how I forgot you last night. Rawnie! You lived up to the name 'great' in an rp sense even if you weren't as awesome as Ritur stabbing. Just remember what I told Koai - you can be feared even if you aren't deathful. Robbing someone blind can be more irritating than them eating a death. Part of my 'Maw' thing was seriously just to tease the hell out of people, because with things like Scion invokers steal/taunt is about all you'll get away with. We're the only ones who can do it Curse you for competing with me over drink space too

Livion - Deathful! I was never going to admit to you being Drillmaster because the Destructor told me it would have been my spot I couldn't get to the Rites because I had work the morning in question so staying up till 3am wasn't a good plan. Curse my responsibilities! I gave you a hard time but had to limit it, shame really. If I had gotten drillmaster I might not have burned out so early. But I blame the big rise in villagers and lack of time for me losing the flow more. Sorry I didn't try to compete with you more for it. You were great though, good fun too. Enjoy!

Fortress - There's a lot of accusations bouncing around, but you guys seemed alright except for Gumbledink. He just seemed to go out of his way to piss villagers off. *shrug*

Various storm giants - Yes, I stole your swords. Yummy.

Dwarf (B-something? My memory's aweful) - He he, we pushed you around Galadon and since you were there, and Ritur was bored, you got bullied. It happens, and I didn't lie - I do worse to the rest of the village than I did to you. Pushing, stealing and poking are nothing compared to the stunts I pulled on them.

Kiel - Ah, the invoker! Damned quicksand was irritating but I'm glad I got my spell evasion to sort you out. I think in one battle you actually made me flee just purely by using your shield of flames. Nothing else would hit me Had fun, thanks.

Outlanders! - Sorry, didn't catch many of you.

Qing - Bah, how did a priest like you get so casual with me? Ritur hates priests for their ability to pray (because he couldn't as a Felar, sort of a 'role' thing about them not having priests) Yet I would just seem to oose conversation when you chatted me up. Grrrr. I think the clencher was you actually roleplay 'nice' *boggle*

Fereksah - He he, awesome. We'd cross paths at times and just have a ball. Got the feeling you stole some of my hard work on Riturs language. But then again, a few felar did. I like the way 'trends' spread around, it gives everything just that bit more authenticity. We never actually got to 'compare notes' on following Lyristeon. In fact, I don't think it really ever came up!

Scions - Meh.

Runaktla - Gave you a tasty reply, curse that staff! You really did well against some nasty odds. Liked the back 'n' forth insults too. Its good to see players who can stay relaxed about banter like that.

Nhil/Lumiere/Mr.Scion Invoker - I won't lie, there's not much to distinguish the lot of you. Not sure why you don't all chat more but I guess the villagers are just like flies to you. I tried to go one more, and give my fly a bite. Hopefully, amongst those corpses sinking into the ground, you'll have noticed I stole half your damn wands! Woo! Most of you are just too competant with Invokers. Its a class I'm yet to try and I get the feeling I wouldn't like being 'all powerful'. He he.

The Empire -

Gvan - You really went at it! Wow! No wonder you con-died, you were the only one You earned every ounce of respect you have by being consistant, brave and sticking to your guns. Lovely stuff.

Etisrrus - Bashing fire giants were sort of my bane. Much more so ones that had fire axes. However, I got some fire_resist and a lot of luck behind my frostbite and gave it back. Woo hoo! You did well too, hope you learned plenty in sticking it out.

Yagharek - You mean ol' giant you. Plenty of nice insults going on here and there but I don't think you were present enough for us to get anything regular going on. I did steal a good few weapons though. Go me!

Dulmisa - I cannot believe how affraid you were of me. I mean seriously, I solo-raided the Palace. Walked around trash-talking the Empire and STILL you refused to come out of the Throne room. I'm not sure why you were so scared of losing to me, but hell, at least TRY! Whenever you saw me, you'd dissapear. Like that. You an 'assassinate only' assassin? I didn't think so because when I was younger I saw you kick some serious buttocks in fights. Kinda dissapointing when you just dodged me

Tribunal - Yeah, I like fiddling with the Law. The Provost got it worst. Eh he he he.

Others/Heralds -

Sessha - Thanks for the 'Mighty Ritur' drink, because of his ego thing he had to try and bash Gerylanst somehow. Being a great guy, it wasn't easy. But I think most applicants caught on.

That bard, you know, who wouldn't use Magic - I thought you were insane. A non-villager not using Magic?!?! Crazy!!! But it worked, at least in the mid-ranks. Who ever you are, mad props for doing it. I was going to force Gerylanst to induct you but you were never around at the same time. Damn. I remembered what you said on 'Pride' and just thought 'If he's too proud to apply, we'll offer'. Sorry it never worked out.

Everyone else, I had a blast. But what really makes me happy is ensuring most of you enjoyed the experience. See you in the fields with my next crrrazy incarnation. Bye!

Yhorian.

Ledifel (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 04:02 AM

#39384, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #10

Well what can I say, I sort of saw this coming from a distance once I didn't see you log on in a good while... it was almost sickening b/c I knew I would miss all the fun we had together. From the times coming up from the lower levels like when I was like 6th rank and you were like 8 and teaching my all the virtues of the Village... strange enough I knew you with another character and enjoyed the interaction even more.. it was all the more interesting and you rubbed off on my other character even more. Sucks a bunch b/c I actually looked forward to you being around when I logged on.. it just made the day so much more fun.. a great loss to the Village but even more loss as a great character that still had some more kick in his paws... Good luck on your next even though you didn't shout me out. Ledifel SpearClaw Seeker of War, Veteran of Battle

Ritur (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 04:16 AM

#39385, "Crap."
In response to Reply #11

Can't believe I missed you! It was amazing we met so early on, and had such great times. Ah, the jokes, the kills, the rush! It was like a never-ending happy fun slide.

I always aim to try and raise cabal spirits and thats why I root for the Underdog. I like to convince myself I'm doing more good boosting the losers than urging on the winners.

Ritur.

WilhathSun 03-Jul-05 08:39 AM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39388, "The feeling was mutual"
In response to Reply #10

Gumbldink never had a problem with battleragers until you came along. That one time in the dwarf forest when you knocked out Aclandus was the spark that set the dwarven rage off. Then you started stealing the Codex/Scepter from Maran/Acolytes whenever we raided. After that, you're right, I never felt guilty about upsetting Battleragers.

Dulmisa (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 09:54 AM

#39389, "RE: Ahem, the rest of the Goodbyes..."
In response to Reply #10

Dulmisa - I cannot believe how affraid you were of me. I mean seriously, I solo-raided the Palace. Walked around trash-talking the Empire and STILL you refused to come out of the Throne room. I'm not sure why you were so scared of losing to me, but hell, at least TRY! Whenever you saw me, you'd dissapear. Like that. You an 'assassinate only' assassin? I didn't think so because when I was younger I saw you kick some serious buttocks in fights. Kinda dissapointing when you just dodged me

Hrm, we didn't have the codex, and I quaffed my fly potion way to early so I was waiting it out, fighting a thief with pb and cs in a cabal can be lethal, and quite frankly I saw no reason to fight you in the palace cause all you'd do was blackjack, steal the few protections I had and or my weapons. I decided that if you want to fight me, we do it on my terms at my inner, yeah and combat steal is gay. Anyway more on the subject when I croak.

Fereksah (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 12:18 PM

#39391, "Yes, I did."
In response to Reply #10

Ritur was such a great character, and constantly outshined me. I remember me and you ranking alone in Moudrilar's, great fun. Fereksah was a chameleon, and I did steal quite a bit of your work with the language, though as time went by it drove me crazy when certain Outlanders would mimic me, so I dropped some of it. I thought it really helped to make your character much more authentic-seeming though.

As for the Maw...well, I was just sort of given a tattoo one day, and Fereksah was really puzzled by it for most of the rest of his life. There wouldn't have been much to compare, because he didn't follow Lyristeon!

Awesome character, can't wait to see your next one.

Qing (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 01:22 PM

#39392, "Respect"
In response to Reply #10

I was trying to RP "respect." I mean, you went and solo'd a hero lich - the ultimate champion of shadow.

Anyway. Listening in on Ritur as a third party -- he was just awesomely roleplayed. I remember one time when Ghrulkar died to 4-6 Fortress people sitting in quicksand outside the Palace. You sat there in the open all alone taunting them to come for you. E.g. "Come, magey! I dare you!" Something about that situation was hilarious.

Ritur (Guest)Sun 03-Jul-05 05:23 PM

#39397, "The best bit is - they didn't come. He he he."
In response to Reply #19

Shame Ghrulkar didn't score a kill as he went down, my have been partially my fault. Once he died I just got unstuck and they refused to budge from their quicksand for me.

I just loved scaring people and I guess it paid off - despite it all, people did fear fighting me because I'd rob them blind and give them a headache.

Yhorian.

Gvann (Guest)Tue 05-Jul-05 02:36 AM

#39439, "RE: Ahem, the rest of the Goodbyes..."
In response to Reply #10

Thanks. Well, your blackjack and steal was annoying . And you never missed when my flight was down . Well done, but I would prefer to have Ritur on my side as a shadow

Good luck with the next one.

Gvan

Kiel (Guest)Tue 05-Jul-05 05:34 AM

#39441, "RE: Ahem, the rest of the Goodbyes..."
In response to Reply #10

Ah, Ritur! Man you were supremely annoying, at least to Kiel. I remember about a few (precious few) times I managed to get lucky with engulf punching through spellbane. Had a bit of a problem with you because I wasn't supposed to actively 'hunt' you (in fact got bashed by imms for that) so I couldn't use quicksand to maximum advantage (ie placing a trap just for you).

Yeah and that ego on Ritur was just huge. I had to delve deep into Kiel's elven heritage and use the snob factor to deal with that Trip + Cheapshot still caused huge problems for me while I wasn't Maran yet though.

From what I hear from other people I see you've done well. Keep it up!

Artelin (Guest)Tue 05-Jul-05 11:29 PM

#39444, "I enjoyed our internal fight"
In response to Reply #10

Though, I thought Gery shoulda backed me up, because we all know you stole it. Oh well, Artelin lost his attraction to me not long after that, but you were a solid char. Great job.

Arty

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39365 Previous topic | Next topic