Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Clyaughran Rhaokankarr the Black Prie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39252
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 26-Jun-05 09:44 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39252, "(DELETED) [SCION] Clyaughran Rhaokankarr the Black Priest of the Fold"

Sun Jun 26 09:45:16 2005

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Clyaughran perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:197

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply PHeyneeds most expensive death, Meoilaxenz, 26-Jun-05 09:37 PM, #8
Reply The Healer / Empowerment Experiment has come to an end., Data (Guest), 26-Jun-05 10:58 AM, #1
     Reply RE: The Healer / Empowerment Experiment has come to an ..., Eshval, 26-Jun-05 11:36 AM, #2
     Reply Thanks For watching over me in Thrak's Absence. n/t, Data (Guest), 26-Jun-05 11:45 AM, #3
     Reply RE: The Healer / Empowerment Experiment has come to an ..., Aarn, 26-Jun-05 06:19 PM, #4
          Reply Quick question., Shadowmaster, 26-Jun-05 07:46 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Quick question., Cytherea, 26-Jun-05 08:45 PM, #7
          Reply That horse Again..., Data (Guest), 26-Jun-05 07:50 PM, #6
          Reply I sorta get your point except Knights got removed. n/t, DeathClaw1 (Guest), 27-Jun-05 12:57 AM, #9

MeoilaxenzSun 26-Jun-05 09:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39267, "PHeyneeds most expensive death"
In response to Reply #0

Man I loved that fight. Healers are always a fun PK they can't keep you in combat but they sure can chase you.

See in you the next roll

Pheyneed

Data (Guest)Sun 26-Jun-05 10:58 AM

#39255, "The Healer / Empowerment Experiment has come to an end."
In response to Reply #0

Ok, well my first healer, and first empowerment experiment is over. Sooner then I hopped but, I’ll get into that later.

First off, Healers are a very well balanced, and fun to play when you have allies on. I decide I needed a break from the Necro’s, assassins, and shifters that I always play. And try something that involves an Imm. So I rolled Clyaughran, and well it wasn’t want I was hoping but also not something I didn’t want.

Clyaughran was going to be healer to the Clan, as a Thrakburzug follower. Well that was off to a bad start with timing, Thrakburzug was MIA with real life, which I totally get. So I did have time with a lot of orcs around and I helped out some as I could. But well the Clan would not get my healer the objects he wanted. I think if I recall the whole idea of him was he wanted what others had, power, objects, knowledge.

So I ranked, with a lvl 21 empowerment, to about 32 when the MIA of my god started to hurt, I was landing pks, so It keep me going. There was a lot of elfs around that range to kill. Something I enjoyed. But I had to press forward, so over a couple emails Thrakburzug , and I worked it out. And I was pushed up on the empowerment. With a lack of direct immtertaction from a god, It did allow me to explore the class a little more, with out being too worried about being watched. Not that I am saying that’s a good thing, but It did make my life easier. I was going to try to stick around and hope to catch a tat. But that would just be keeping a character alive, in hopes for a reward that I may not have earned.

So I hit hero after many mob deaths at one rank. Was in scion and all was good. I had a nice set. But then It sort of went down hill. Scions were dropping left and right. We were to strong and it left us with not much to do in the way of cabal wars. And I am sorry for leaving, but this has been coming, I told myself that once I lose enough of this set, I would end it as I haven’t had time to be on cf lately, and being one of the only hero’s in a cabal, when you are an support class didn’t help. I will likely regret this in a while, but I was in the end just hoarding what I had and logging on for like an hour or two in the last week.

In the mid-ranges I think I had a handle on pking people with a healer or getting someone else to do it, while I supported. But at hero I think it was not hard to tell I sort of sucked with a healer, I did my best I think and that’s all that matters, and next time I will improve on that. Yes that’s right I liked the healer enough to play another.

Nothing else comes to mind, questions I’ll answer.

GoodByes : There should be more but I am bad with names and for a healer I didn’t interact with a lot of people. If I saw you as weaker then me, I didn’t speak to you. If you were stronger I shut up and followed you like a good Thrakburzug Would, until I was stonger then you.

Thrakburzug : Thank you so much, I have always said that my first empowerment would have to be under you. I know you were MIA and I was so happy you didn’t just bash my head in and tell me to get lost. Also allowing me to get that last empowerment, you are one of the best parts of cf to me.

Scion Imms: I never really talked to any of you directly. In general you are all great, you push scions over the channel, and you make sure they know their place. The one thing I bet most of you notice and scions, is “Greeting over CB” is not for me, It seems so forced for an evil to welcome everyone that logs on. Even more so when one person logs on and there is already 7 people on and feels they all need to greet the new person.

Eshval : Thanks for the Last name, Title, and one line pick me up, that’s always cool to get on any character.

Scions
Nhil : You I have to point out, You dragged me along, and everything, if not for you I would have gotten bored a lot sooner. Thanks a lot

Other scions. I am sorry I deleted, I know it hurts to lose one of the few heros and even more so a healer. But I was logging on to save gear and just to sit around.

Village : Nothing much to say, good or bad. I didn’t fight you much, or talk; I had one bad experience with you in the desert. When I think it was about 4 or 5 of you ####ing me over after I had been knocked out by a cranial. I think the commander considered it a raid case, so the gang was warranted; personally I don’t as you had back your head, and I had been fighting the one warrior in the desert for a couple minutes before I was knocked out. But perhaps heat of the moment, or you wanted me dead that bad, #### happens. One other thing, Why is it I see a lack of Village, going after maran mages. I rarely see a villager near the Fortress, but there is normally always one in Hamsah.

Marans : (Anything I saw, can not be taken as fact as I have never played any part of the Fortress, so I may be speaking out my ass)
There is just way too many of you at the moment. I no longer see a point to having ACOLYTES, as you all are just Maran now. At least you all act like that. I don’t know when but at some point you were allowed to raid now, and just became more fighters for the Maran. That being said, you all are very good at what you do. Sol (Elf Paladin) you are just too overpowered, it’s kind of wrong how someone can get so strong. I don’t know where I was going with this goodbye, I wanted to bitch about some things, but it gets us no where in the long run, and times change so we will leave it at that.

I know I left out a #### load, But Like I said, post and I’ll responded

- Data
(Clyaughran, Agarah, Jafacfl, Jaflekab, Jegrael, and many hero shifters.)

EshvalSun 26-Jun-05 11:36 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39257, "RE: The Healer / Empowerment Experiment has come to an ..."
In response to Reply #1

You earned the title, so no issue. I attempted to pick up the part of patron in Thrak's absence, but I am not an orc (thank the gods). You did a fine job as a healer and were enjoyable to watch. You have a good grasp on the game as a whole, and I expect if you continue, you will add to the depth and value of cf.

Good luck

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Data (Guest)Sun 26-Jun-05 11:45 AM

#39258, "Thanks For watching over me in Thrak's Absence. n/t"
In response to Reply #2

And I'm in CF for Life, n/t

AarnSun 26-Jun-05 06:19 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
#39263, "RE: The Healer / Empowerment Experiment has come to an ..."
In response to Reply #1

I'm a little disappointed to hear you beat the Acolyte-Maran horse again, I thought we went over it pretty well on the last thread. Anyway, I'll put it like this: It's reminding me of Knights back in the day, when people used to get pissed if a Knight full-looted their corpse after they died to them. Only it was never a rule anywhere that Knights couldn't full-loot, people were just making assumptions based on past incidences, things they heard OOC, and things they THOUGHT they know about honor. Anyway, I'm sorry it upset you. Try one.

Continuing on, you had a pretty good character, and evil healers that know what they're doing can be particularly deadly in cabal wars. Keep up the good characters.

Aarn

ShadowmasterSun 26-Jun-05 07:46 PM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39264, "Quick question."
In response to Reply #4

"It's reminding me of Knights back in the day, when people used to get pissed if a Knight full-looted their corpse after they died to them. Only it was never a rule anywhere that Knights couldn't full-loot, people were just making assumptions based on past incidences, things they heard OOC, and things they THOUGHT they know about honor. Anyway, I'm sorry it upset you. Try one."

I wasn't here so I don't mean this in a flame-sparking way, but didn't Knight get disbanded by the imms?

CythereaSun 26-Jun-05 08:41 PM
Member since 13th May 2005
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39266, "RE: Quick question."
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Sun 26-Jun-05 08:45 PM

It was, but I remember is was more for the fact that they lost honor in the eyes of Cador. They went against the Code of Honor. Breaking rules when they thought no one was watching and so so.

Data (Guest)Sun 26-Jun-05 07:50 PM

#39265, "That horse Again..."
In response to Reply #4

Honestly I, I never read or got into any thread about this, I tend to avoid being in them, or even reading them. What I wanted to say about that issue that I saw, is outside the cabal, you don't see a difference in the two parts of the Fortress. Thats all I really wanted to say. And as I pointed out, I speak from a lack of playing any Fortress, and likely spoke out my ass. It never really, as you put it "I'm sorry it upset you". I was just pointing something out that I noticed on my side of things. I tend not to complain about things in cf. I go with the flow.

And as for Try one. I will when they are not so strong.

DeathClaw1 (Guest)Mon 27-Jun-05 12:57 AM

#39272, "I sorta get your point except Knights got removed. n/t"
In response to Reply #4

No text.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39252 Previous topic | Next topic