Subject: "Xtingagg is gone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39060
Show all folders

AiekoosoSat 18-Jun-05 09:25 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39060, "Xtingagg is gone."
Edited on Sat 18-Jun-05 09:26 PM

I can't really say anything other than this character was a waste of 200 hours of my life. I thought Cyradia was active and that I'd enjoy playing a Scarab again. She never answered an e-mail nor a prayer so, the more I was ignored the less interest I had in the character. That was the negative to the character and in my opinion one of the ####tiest parts of cf.

The positives to the character were that I know exactly how the wand system works now. I'll just say that everyone who complains about hoarding, in truth it isn't possible. I checked out some of the newer areas and Yzekon was a blast. I'd say it is a great mix between hell and silent tower. A few mind puzzles and a few kick ass mobs but neither overly drastic.

PS If anyone wants to pick up the premium I'd appreciate it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CyradiaSun 19-Jun-05 08:58 PM
Member since 26th Jan 2005
163 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39075, "RE: Xtingagg is gone."
In response to Reply #0

I didn't miss your character, however I only saw you pray for me once. After that I watched you for many hours and was thoroughly unimpressed. I won't get into specifics here, but it was not a character that made me want to initiate a roleplaying session with and discuss the possibility of my tattoo. Still, I would have answered a following prayer just to give you a shot. Especially since I think it's annoying to sit in limbo as a mortal. However, I never ran across you praying again (or doing anything that I felt was close to acting out the religion that invited an interaction.)

I also check my email on a regular basis and never received one from you. I went back just now to check again and still can't find one.

I am active and have not spent very long away from CF (although there were a few days I was out of town.) I'm sorry we didn't cross paths more so that you didn't feel you were in limbo.

nepentheSat 18-Jun-05 10:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39062, "FYI"
In response to Reply #0

I'm playing a lot lately, and I'm playing a lot of the hours you play, and I have never seen you pray for Cyradia.

Clearly you did; I'm just saying, it wouldn't be hard for someone to miss the praying you did. I certainly did and I knew enough about this character to expect it.

AiekoosoSat 18-Jun-05 11:00 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39063, "RE: FYI"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Sat 18-Jun-05 11:06 PM

I could understand that totally and I understand that people have real life issues to handle. I think this character lasted the span of a month? Which is why I tried sending an e-mail a few weeks back. When I didn't get a response to that and nothing ic I gave up on it. I also wanted to add that an imm gave me bonus exp somewhere around 45 or so and that kept me going. If that was you that really helped out a lot, thanks.

Runaktla (Guest)Sat 18-Jun-05 09:43 PM

#39061, "RE: Xtingagg is gone."
In response to Reply #0

Shame it didn't work out for you, and yeah, Yzekon is
pretty neat. I'll get your tab with the PBF.

- Runaktla

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39060 Previous topic | Next topic