Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Lesuoto the Lord of the Underworld" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39056
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 18-Jun-05 03:44 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39056, "(DELETED) [None] Lesuoto the Lord of the Underworld"

Sat Jun 18 15:43:32 2005

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Lesuoto perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:178

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nivek1Mon 20-Jun-05 09:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#39083, "Good-bye."
In response to Reply #0

I initially rolled this character up to be a Scarab, but stopped praying after about 100 hours or so with no answer. I emailed Scar twice asking about meeting and got no reply form those, either. I seem to have these great character ideas right as the IMMs I’d like to interact with find something better to do than CF. As if.

That’s okay.

I had what I thought was a phenomenal role and was eager to compete in the role contest. It was based on a short story by HG Wells called “Valley of the Blind.” If you get a chance to, I highly recommend reading it.

I basically was a loner character who came from a high mountain cult completely isolated from society. The Sacraa was our life. Making my way to Thera, everyone I encountered (obviously) did not believe in the Sacraa and were therefore blind to the truth. My RP angle was to kill them and remove their eyes since they didn’t need them anyway. Truth be told, I’m not a very good RPer and only considered myself a 50/50 shot at making Scarab and even less of a chance at making Flame.

I’m not disappointed in this character by any means. I PK’ed well. Got to experiment with truss, which I didn’t have with my last binder, who took thug up to cheapshot. I would take truss over cheapshot anytime. Wish I had gotten to experiment with drag more, but I never really found it useful in my PKs. I recognize what it CAN do in a PK – I just never had a situation engineered so I could use it those ways.

I ganged one or two people and killed another couple with a 2-1, but the rest were pretty much solo kills. The change to sleep really cramped my style when it first came in, but it all worked out well in the end. Nepenthe, I hope those logs I sent you helped with whatever analysis you do in tweaking the game. Binders by nature won’t have high kill counts (unless they gang like mad), but they are very powerful when they do have someone in their clutches.

Israhaiz, thanks. You were a good ally.

To those who killed me, congrats. There weren’t many of you.

Lesuoto out.

aka Trotat aka Dafeb aka Nivek

Nivek1Sat 18-Jun-05 03:45 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#39057, "That was fun. Good-byes might be posted later. nt"
In response to Reply #0

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39056 Previous topic | Next topic