Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nyrka the Ranger Knight" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38920
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 14-Jun-05 01:40 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38920, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nyrka the Ranger Knight"

Tue Jun 14 13:40:03 2005

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Nyrka perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:207

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply OK my long winded good bye, Nyrka (Guest), 15-Jun-05 10:11 AM, #3
Reply Nice running around with you, Kaleyu (Guest), 15-Jun-05 11:17 AM, #4
Reply Yes..., Azakard (Guest), 20-Jun-05 01:00 AM, #6
Reply Thanks for help n/t, Seliades (Guest), 15-Jun-05 01:06 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nyrka the Ranger Knight, Cytherea, 15-Jun-05 12:40 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nyrka the Ranger Knight, vaerdrun (Guest), 18-Jun-05 11:18 PM, #5

Nyrka (Guest)Wed 15-Jun-05 10:11 AM

#38957, "OK my long winded good bye"
In response to Reply #0

Now, before you all go get angry at me...this is my longest lived character(yes my longest lived one!) and my first goodie, though I found out, I play goodies much better than anything else. I deleted this char for many reasons. If it was just one thing, I would have kept on plugging on, but so much crap happen, and she was by far my most frusturating character, and also the character I put the most effort on. I mean, I made over 50 original emotes so when I typed sigh, it would have come out as something...felar like...well that's that I Suppose(I am not going to complain or anything, some of the stuff was my fault, like playing a fort goodie that didn't use coins, and eventually gave up magic, BAD IDEA).

Good byes...ironically enough, I really do not have too much to say about anyone...for some reason, I never really got to know anyone in the fort closely(they probably all forgot I was on because I was camo'd..hehe). And I got ganked a lot, and sometimes multikill(this was usually my fault because I would go after the evils again, haha, fun times). But I can say what I can.

Viscar, Azakard, Gondrak: Yes, I am putting you three together. You know why probably. You all three were willing to fight me one on one(which says a lot considering that most people were not), and so thank you guys for that pleasure. Though there was a period where you all grouped together all the time, for your own protection of course, but it was still great fun trying to kill you guys that way. You made Nyrka a blast, and then...the scion squad grew up and I didnt :<

Vaerdrun: Why oh why did you have to delete? Nyrka pretty much considered you her only friend...except maybe Parlin way back when. *Sighs* well after you left, for some reason the game just went downhill.

Azidreth: I wanted to rp with you more...but you died rather quickly after I got inducted(but thanks man for inducting me)

Caradoc: As Nyrka, I saw little of you, except for me telling that crazy story, oh and btw just so everyone knows where that story came from(the one about me being in my brother's form). Originally she was to be a female character, and I thought she was, so I wrote a role calling her fela fela, etc. Well, after spam mastering camo and a bunch of other skills, I looked down and I was like NOOO! I am a dude! I didn't want to delete, so I made up that crazy story, fun times. Anyway, Caradoc, I saw you as Inea(yes same person!) and you got that kill in front of me, I guess I thought you were a big killer...but I guess you were more like a skilled killer(that was a nice one, btw, even if you screwed up Inea's ranking).

Fort: Hmm, how come I didn't really get to know all all well? *sighs* Well, I suppose I will try the fort again, I just didn't have much fun in there...no idea why. But, thanks for all those buffs when groups of three or four came to retrieve and raid. Those did help.

Hmm, cant really remember anyone else, if I forgot you, go ahead and say something, and I will post something!

Kaleyu (Guest)Wed 15-Jun-05 11:17 AM

#38958, "Nice running around with you"
In response to Reply #3

Well I guess we didn't really get to know eachother very well, but I thought Nyrka was interesting at least. I did think your role was kind of wacky, but there's nothing wrong with a little strangeness now and then.

Anyways... good raiding with you a couple of times. Thanks for the tidbits of fun RP. Good luck on your next.

Azakard (Guest)Mon 20-Jun-05 01:00 AM

#39078, "Yes..."
In response to Reply #3

No one likes ambush, especially us low hp folks...
Enjoyed trapping you, sux that creep won't work for so long after pk, doesn't it?
Glad your gone really, now I don't have to ever worry about snare from you again! whooohooo!!

Seliades (Guest)Wed 15-Jun-05 01:06 AM

#38943, "Thanks for help n/t"
In response to Reply #0

nt

CythereaWed 15-Jun-05 12:40 AM
Member since 13th May 2005
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38941, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nyrka the Ranger Knight"
In response to Reply #0

Interesting charecter from my point of view. We had a nice talk in emerald once, soon afterwards I immed and that was pretty much it. Nice take on rp, and the race of felars. Good luck!

cytherea@carrionfields.com

vaerdrun (Guest)Sat 18-Jun-05 11:18 PM

#39064, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nyrka the Ranger Knight"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry for leaving ya. Just had a hard time playing him after I realized that things werent going the way that I had planned. Oh well. Hopefully I'll see ya back in there. Take it easy.

-V-

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38920 Previous topic | Next topic