Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ithzaruul the Lich Lord, Anathema to t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38824
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 13-Jun-05 08:04 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38824, "(DELETED) [None] Ithzaruul the Lich Lord, Anathema to the Empire"

Mon Jun 13 08:03:53 2005

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ithzaruul perished, never to return.

Race:lich
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:471

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply How to become anathema, Kresh (Guest), 14-Jun-05 09:21 AM, #24
Reply Crap. I was a Mek fan., Enbuergo1 (Guest), 14-Jun-05 08:13 AM, #22
Reply Seeya, Ithzaruul (Guest), 13-Jun-05 12:47 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Seeya, Gerylanst (Guest), 13-Jun-05 01:08 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Seeya, gery again (Guest), 13-Jun-05 01:13 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Seeya, Mek (Guest), 13-Jun-05 01:15 PM, #4
     Reply Man, that just sucks., TheForsaken (Guest), 13-Jun-05 01:23 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Man, that just sucks., Fienn (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:38 PM, #44
     Reply RE: Seeya, Faelria (Guest), 13-Jun-05 01:36 PM, #6
     Reply Nice char, Wilhath, 13-Jun-05 02:07 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Nice char, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:28 PM, #43
     Reply Hey good job., Granaak1 (Guest), 13-Jun-05 02:46 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Hey good job., Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:28 PM, #42
     Reply Was fun., Rastorenn M (Guest), 13-Jun-05 03:26 PM, #9
     Reply Fark you, Gumbldink (Guest), 13-Jun-05 03:28 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Fark you, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:25 PM, #41
     Reply It's @!#!#!@ MUTUAL!, Qing (Guest), 13-Jun-05 04:33 PM, #11
     Reply RE: It's @!#!#!@ MUTUAL!, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:22 PM, #40
     Reply RE: Seeya, Runaktla (Guest), 13-Jun-05 05:14 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Seeya, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:19 PM, #39
     Reply RE: Seeya, Solasarath (Guest), 13-Jun-05 05:52 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Seeya, Mek (Guest), 13-Jun-05 07:01 PM, #14
     Reply My perspective on the lich, Dorn (Guest), 13-Jun-05 07:57 PM, #15
     Reply RE: My perspective on the lich, Mek (Guest), 13-Jun-05 11:13 PM, #18
     Reply Absolute F@CKING BS!, Baltherias (Guest), 13-Jun-05 08:50 PM, #16
     Reply Yikes!, Mek (Guest), 13-Jun-05 11:07 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Seeya, Gvann (Guest), 14-Jun-05 02:48 AM, #19
     Reply Boy, don't I feel bad. Not even an honorable mention, Leuellian (Guest), 14-Jun-05 06:34 AM, #20
     Reply Oops!, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 01:58 PM, #31
     Reply RE: Wearing your skull, Ritur (Guest), 14-Jun-05 08:01 AM, #21
     Reply Lucky bastard., Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:00 PM, #32
     Reply Adios!, Etissrus (Guest), 14-Jun-05 08:52 AM, #23
     Reply RE: Adios!, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:03 PM, #33
     Reply RE: Seeya, Rusenlan (Guest), 14-Jun-05 10:04 AM, #25
     Reply RE: Seeya, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:06 PM, #34
     Reply Cheers, Manden, 14-Jun-05 12:52 PM, #26
     Reply RE: Cheers, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:09 PM, #35
     Reply RE: Seeya, Ledifel (Guest), 14-Jun-05 10:19 PM, #27
     Reply That was funny, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:11 PM, #36
          Reply RE: That was funny, Ledifel (Guest), 28-Jun-05 05:02 PM, #45
     Reply RE: Seeya, Cytherea, 15-Jun-05 12:36 AM, #28
     Reply RE: Seeya, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:13 PM, #37
     Reply RE: Seeya, Seph (Guest), 16-Jun-05 01:44 AM, #29
     Reply RE: Seeya, Salvrath (Guest), 17-Jun-05 05:13 AM, #30
          Reply Better late than never, Ithzaruul (Guest), 28-Jun-05 02:16 PM, #38

Kresh (Guest)Tue 14-Jun-05 09:21 AM

#38907, "How to become anathema"
In response to Reply #0

As I mentioned in my goodbye thread we were rivals from the start. When you at that time mentioned Valguarnera in front of me and Makholvek I honestly thought I would fall off the chair. My jaw hit the ground. But I suppose you hadn't spent enough time with Makholvek to know he was a zealous Khasotholas believer. I'm surprised he didn't demote you on the spot. But he always was something of a softie.

When we spoke after you had become anathema you mentioned several times that you were more powerful than Kresh. I knew very well you had protections where I didn't and you were definetly more fearsome. Yet in the end I think Kreshs anathema'ing was a greater demonstration of power than any kill/full loot would have been. Not that you ever got to do that (to me).

I don't think you can move into the Dread Lord position from beeing a normal magician.

Regardless. Here goes the log.

*** We had just killed the maran tara'bal and I notice Ithzaruul
*** had the unholy sword of Zurcon. A sword Kresh hates as is
*** mentioned in his role. (see PBF)

<1571/1310hp><1154/1089m><541mv><26000tnl><2 AM> esay 'with a dry voice' The sword of Zurcon Ithzaruul.
You say with a dry voice 'The sword of Zurcon Ithzaruul.'

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><566mv><26000tnl><2 AM>
Gvan closes his eyes and hums for an instant.
Gvan is surrounded by a protective shield.

Gvan scans south.

Gvan looks at Ithzaruul.

Ithzaruul says 'It is.'

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><566mv><26000tnl><2 AM> esay 'with a dry voice' You will remove it and destroy it here.
You say with a dry voice 'You will remove it and destroy it here.'

Gvan says 'It will burn you.'

Gvan nods.

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><566mv><26000tnl><2 AM> esay 'with a dry voice' I will not, NEVER, have the symbol of THAT DEMON here.
You say with a dry voice 'I will not, NEVER, have the symbol of THAT DEMON here.'

Gvan says 'and make you to serve his master'

*** I'm glad Gvan was on the same page as me.
*** not that it really helped.

The web of bones encasing you crumbles.

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><591mv><26000tnl><3 AM> esay 'with a dry voice' Destruction, CHAOS. That is what it represents. We will have NOTHING to do with it.

Ithzaruul says 'I serve no master. The sword has uses.'
*** bad move man. bad move.

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><591mv><26000tnl><3 AM> You say with a dry voice 'Destruction, CHAOS. That is what it represents. We will have NOTHING to do with it.'

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><591mv><26000tnl><3 AM> where
People near you:
(PK) Kresh Standing Before the Fortress of Light
(PK) Ithzaruul Standing Before the Fortress of Light
(PK) Gvan Standing Before the Fortress of Light

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><591mv><26000tnl><3 AM>
Ithzaruul says 'I understand what it represents.'

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><591mv><26000tnl><3 AM> esay 'with a dry voice' You defy me?
You say with a dry voice 'You defy me?'

Ithzaruul says 'And it amuses me to hold it in the palm of my hand.'

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><591mv><26000tnl><3 AM> demote ithzaruul
Huh?

Gvan sits down and thinks deeply.

It starts to rain.

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><591mv><26000tnl><4 AM> demotion ithzaruul
It is too soon for you to demote Ithzaruul again.

*** I had somewhat recently demoted him from elite to make it
*** harder for him to oust me. The reason? We hated eachother.
*** IC I should have anathema'd him immediately but OOCly I knew
*** very well the consequences and didn't want to ruin the
*** character. Unfortunately this gave me no choice.

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><591mv><26000tnl><4 AM>

Autosaving.

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><616mv><26000tnl><4 AM>
Ithzaruul says to Gvan 'Assist him in whatever he plans on doing at your own peril, shaman.'

<1310/1310hp><1089/1089m><616mv><26000tnl><4 AM> anathema Ithzaruul
Ithzaruul is now anathema to the Empire.

*** I didn't want to do it. I had one or two con left but sometimes
*** you have to do things IC that you hate to do out of character.

I enjoyed our times together. I think we'll meet on the fields again.

Enbuergo1 (Guest)Tue 14-Jun-05 08:13 AM

#38904, "Crap. I was a Mek fan."
In response to Reply #0

But now that you're gone too, you're welcome to join me on the sidelines.

Ithzaruul (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 12:47 PM

#38837, "Seeya"
In response to Reply #0

My feelings on this character are split right down the middle. I had so much ambition with him, and I tried to do a whole hell of a lot, but for some reason things just did not happen for me. No, I'm not talking about the Becoming. That was awesome, and I am truly grateful. But, you know, if it weren't for that I'd have to say that this character was a failure.

See, from his creation I wanted to play a "heretic". Someone who was respected in the Empire, but had a secret that threatened to ruin him at any time. What was this secret? Ithzaruul was a follower of Valguarnera. Looking back, I'd have to say that this decision, more than any other, led to the downfall of the character. From the get-go I knew the interactions would be very scarce, even though Valg is (for some reason I can't figure out) not on the dormant list, but I didn't think the interactions would be non-existant, which was the case. It was also in my plan to become anathema and eventually join Scion...the idea there was the Ith's heretical beliefs would finally catch up with him and he'd be exiled, then he'd seek salvation through his faith which would ultimately lead him to the Chasm (which goes in line with the religion as well or better than the Empire). I knew this route would be very difficult, but I really felt like it could be done, so I gave it a shot. Well, pretty early on Eshval told me, bluntly, that there was basically no chance in hell. Despite that, I kept at it for a while. Nothing happened, so I weighed my other options and did what I think a good player should do - not give up. I made a new role entry which explained how I would go solo and try to create my own niche...but at that point the thrill was gone and I felt like the Imms (and a good chunk of the playerbase) just wanted me to delete. I also wanted to do it, so I did. Marmaanth seemed to be my only positive link (that actually accomplished something for the character) for Ith, and I was really hoping he had some plans for me, but when I tried to follow-up with our talks and pray to him, I got an ooc response from an anonymous immortal telling me to "Look at the wizlist." Lo' and behold Marmaanth was flagged as dormant.

About the PBF comments which state that I didn't participate in raids. Well, all I have to say is "####" on that one. Yeah, I didn't come to raids when I was facing a mob of goodies or squads of ragers when I was either solo and without zombies or running around half-naked with another Imperial in similar condition. I'd like to point out that I only got ahold of a barrier wand twice (and this is through looting victims) before I hit 51, and taking on those opponents with shield, aura and wraithform is still not enough. Despite that, I *did* go and fight whenever I thought I had at least a fair chance. Sorry, I just don't think running in there and getting gunned down is smart or good evil roleplay. I even have a couple of logs that I will post on Dio's. One is me and another imperial facing off two ragers at the inners, and another is me going solo against a rager berserker with another one close by. Anyways, I had a whole hell of a lot more to lose than I did to gain going against any decent opponent at 47, let alone a group of them who are bent on killing and full-looting the wannabe lich. That's all I really want to say on that, and I'd appreciate not having my whole thread turn into a debate of "No, you didn't defend," and "No, I did" posts.

Goodbyes

Marmaanth: You were the only reason this character kept on going. Thanks for giving me a shot and giving me any kind of interaction. It's a shame we couldn't do more.

Grurk: I understand why you demoted me when I was young. That was totally deserved...but I was a bit disappointed. You did it during a time when Empire had full mortal leadership, and so I thought I could take that risk and get away with it since they wouldn't hear anything about it. I felt a bit "micromanaged" by you after that, and I didn't want to be locked into this Imperial Archetype with no chance of being unique or ballsy (as made pretty clear in my role about my ties to the Hydra). Our second interaction was also quite negative. You chimed in on a question that some Black sent me, asking me why I had become Anathema. I was more than a bit suprised that you didn't know, but I guess you also didn't know that I had the support of the entire council for taking the Dreadlord spot for about 2 straight weeks? Or did you know, but just let Kresh keep at it since he was about to con-die?

Eshval: It was a nice diversion. Too bad nothing worked out for me.

Shokai: We should open a class on metaphors.

IMPERIALS

Kresh: You were well-rp'd, but not too fierce as a necromancer. But I believe the RP is more important, so I think you did a good job. You know, if the "imperial voting system" actually worked like it should, you would have been the one getting Anathema'd that night. And it's also pretty damned annoying that you did that so close to con death. I really would have loved to have the chance to beat you down for it. But I guess it's alright. I made sure that Gvan got double the abuse to make up for it.

Makholvek: I can't believe you auto'd a lich emperor. And if what White Goodman said is true and you felt like your lich was "weakened", that's a ####ing joke. When I prepped up (and I didn't have your sweet powers to help), I took out 3 fully armed and prepared Maran at the Watcher, and one which barely got away and died of the scourge, as well as taking the orb in the proccess. No other class in this game can do that solo, unless we're talking about an extremely beefed up AP, or a godly-geared paladin. Even those would be hard-pressed to do it so easily (never losing more than a third of max hp).

Etisrrus: Good luck. You might actually get to build-up an axe now.

Dulmisa: Too bad you weren't around more. I had a phylactery with your name on it.

Yagharek: You've always been struggling. I had every intention of beating you down, too, so good luck now that I'm gone.

Gvan: I sure went to town on you. I have pretty mixed feelings on your character, which I'll save for another time. Good luck.

ALLIES

Seph: Was I responsible for both of your nifty titles? Heh, thanks for all of the help.

Lumiere: Great to have around. You're smart and deadly. If not for Eshval shooting me down about joining Scion, I would have been a lot more helpful with that thing you asked me to do, but I'm no one's bitch, so I had to refuse.

Nhil: Other than the crazy laugh emote, where was the craziness?! A Cerunnir invoker is always nice to have around. I've had something I've been meaning to ask you for years, also...toss up a way to contact you and I will ask.

Runaktla: Sweet title. I've learned to fear the power of transmuters, and you're no exception. Good luck.

Faelria: Wish you were around more. You had a lot of flaire.

Ylyssia: Sometimes I just wanted to smack you. You just don't stand in the middle of market square when there are groups of outlanders, ragers, and maran all gunning for you. I'd really like to know how much con you have. Anyhow, I always remember you as that witty drow bitch that tried too often to get under my skin, but was still fun enough not to kill.

ENEMIES

Solasarath: You get the top spot for being one mean son of a bitch. Truth be told, you weren't what I feared. It was that god damned sword. I'm sure you are aware of this, but you can almost perma-lag someone with that and the technique you use. ####, you ate through 1000 of my hp (and I had a/b/s, protection and wraithform up) and I didn't get one command through. In my book, that's crap, but I am sure that in a lot of people's books it's crap when a ghoul gets their holding skill off on them, so I guess its some kinda wash. You were always honorable, and I respected you. But I'm really curious as to how you found me everywhere I went (when track the wicked wasn't being used). Is it a virtue? An effect of defiance? Is it a secret? It's a hell of a lot more than "chance". Chance doesn't lead you to the bottom of the underdark sea or into velkyn oloth, through the underdark, so you'd pop up almost on top of me. It was pretty maddening. I couldn't be left for even a moment to get any kind of army...so I had to resort to just teleporting around and taking shots at whoever I could find.

Qing: I can't quite describe how much I hated Qing. It wasn't because you whooped me or anything...it was because of the (smart) tactics you used. You knew you couldn't beat me, so you really didn't even give it a shot. Instead you came at me with Fereksah and Zhiusk. The little crew with the plan. What was it? Summon, lash, earthbind, damnation, entwine = dead? Well, you would have been disappointed. I could have gotten out of that.

Zhiusk: I have nothing good to say about you. You know why.

Fereksah: I liked you, and I wish I could have tangled with you more.

Maran Dwarves: #### me! You guys are SO hard to spell-up. You just can't understand the frustration of a lich that has to fight you little ####s. Fortunately for me, the cure for a dwarf was always an army of hasted zombies .

Gumbldink: I got you, and I got you BAD! I know you had to be pissed off. Thanks for the gear, though! Oh, and did you ever go back to the spot I killed you in Akan? Man, I left almost everything there.

Scierra: Everytime you spoke I cringed. You talked so much ####, and I have a good feeling that most of the "Ithzaruul never comes to defend" talk was done or instigated by you. I'm just glad I got to finally kick the living #### out of you. It was a highlight of this character's life.

Maran Thieves: You guys had me on my toes before I liched. After that I just couldn't wait to find you out in the open (or even hiding ).

Itequelagua: You, the player, need some counseling, and you also need to re-read the part about this being an rp-mandatory mud.

Gerylanst: It was a rude awakening when your fiend killed me after I had liched. There was, quite literally, nothing I could do to save my skin. Fortunately I got to return the favor, and then some. Good luck, and keep on with those cool notes.

Rusenlan: You must have had a death wish when you kept attacking the palace that one night. I think you died five times in the span of an hour-and-a-half, which was great for my needs, but terrible for you.

Since I can't foresee if I'll ever return to the game (and no I'm not being all dramatic about leaving. I just have things I need to do), here's my list of all past characters of note:

Ithzaruul
Iramath
Bulvos
Mekantos
Ilrahsek
Urden
Avmenseur
Ravenoth
Fienn
Jahzul

Gerylanst (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 01:08 PM

#38838, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #1

Dam the man, you are one tough SOB. But seeing your list of chars, I understand why. Urden was a badassmotha, and I know first hand. Anyhow, good job, good luck, and I know the 'never comes to defend' phrase was tossed out there, but I agree with you, it was tactically sound for you to stay away. AND YEA!!! I GOT A LICH, I GOT A LICH

emote writes Ithzaruul in a black book under the name Ghuljun.

woo hoo
damed good char though
Gery

gery again (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 01:13 PM

#38840, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #2

p.s. boy was I pissed when the dreadlord and war master started bashing me into the ground in our last little squabble, upsetting upsetting. Anyhow, later

Mek (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 01:15 PM

#38841, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, I would have been mad too. But they knew they could probably get you, and had no chance to get me. If it's any consolation, they did at least try to fight me after you died.

TheForsaken (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 01:23 PM

#38842, "Man, that just sucks."
In response to Reply #1

I still miss carrying little Fienn around on my shoulders when we were in entropy together. You're a great player, but an even cooler guy. Enjoy whatever you do.

Fienn (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:38 PM

#39289, "RE: Man, that just sucks."
In response to Reply #5

Blast from the past! Heh, I loved playing that little gnomish bastard, and I'm glad he made some kind of impression. Thanks!

Feirshay reaches up to thump Fienn on his bulbous head.

Fienn plummets from Feirshay's shoulder.

Fienn thuds into the ground and remains motionless.

Kleea yells 'You've killed him!'

Faelria (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 01:36 PM

#38844, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #1

Damn it, for once when I had a char who isn't at the wrong side of a lich, he goes and deletes. Still, it was fun hanging out a bit with you, you were appropriately creepy and I never was quite at ease with you around.

Good luck with whatever it is that's drawing you away.

P.S. you get one guess which char it actually was that inspired me to try a dark-elf invoker ;P

WilhathMon 13-Jun-05 02:06 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38846, "Nice char"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 13-Jun-05 02:07 PM

Word.

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:28 PM

#39288, "RE: Nice char"
In response to Reply #7

Diggidy.

Granaak1 (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 02:46 PM

#38849, "Hey good job."
In response to Reply #1

We had one brief little in the midbie ranks and I had always planned to assassinate you for that later. But then I heard you were working on your Lich quest from someone in game and I definetly did not want to mess that up for you (by lowbies looting your elixir items, or whatever, not sure how it works) so I never took a shot at you again.

and I am glad I did not because it looks like you did a number on the Maran, good job =)

oh and who cares about the "HE NEVER DEFENDS!?!" comments, we all know how many Maran would show up at the palace (I certainly did, I was always stalking them there) and for some reason I bet the same people who complained about you not defending were the same people who would do the 20 minute logoff anytime I was spotted near the Fort.

Again great job, great list of characters and it's to bad your done for now.

Granaak

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:28 PM

#39287, "RE: Hey good job."
In response to Reply #8

We had one brief little in the midbie ranks and I had always planned to assassinate you for that later. But then I heard you were working on your Lich quest from someone in game and I definetly did not want to mess that up for you (by lowbies looting your elixir items, or whatever, not sure how it works) so I never took a shot at you again.

I should be grateful that you laid off of me, because from what I've seen on the various boards, the Black Feather was a nasty assassin.

Rastorenn M (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 03:26 PM

#38850, "Was fun."
In response to Reply #1

Enjoyed hunting with you, had a blast lending what meager aid I could. I was hoping you'd consider joining the Scions. I get why you deleted, but still would have been nice. Granted we're **** and taking names already but having a lich on board would've been swell.

Gumbldink (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 03:28 PM

#38851, "Fark you"
In response to Reply #1

Yehs kilt meh twice. Deh first time was in Akan when yehs vultured me fargin' pit. Ah had been sittin' in Voralian hopin' tuh make yehs t'ink dat was muh hometown back den and sure enough yehs fargin' came in and attacked muh arse. Ah teleported away and den gated inta Akan and was waitin' on meh crap when yehs slept meh arse. Ah hated yeh a lot, yar, and ah thought it was pretty ####ty tuh kill muh arse dat way. Ah donnae blame yehs t'ough, heala phylacteries are probly pretty hard tuh come by. Deh second time was muh fault for not fleein'.

Muh best memory though was escapin' yehs in deh Shadow Grove afta yeh slept me in deh Ashes. Ah still cannae believe ah survived dat.

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:25 PM

#39286, "RE: Fark you"
In response to Reply #10

Yehs kilt meh twice. Deh first time was in Akan when yehs vultured me fargin' pit. Ah had been sittin' in Voralian hopin' tuh make yehs t'ink dat was muh hometown back den and sure enough yehs fargin' came in and attacked muh arse. Ah teleported away and den gated inta Akan and was waitin' on meh crap when yehs slept meh arse. Ah hated yeh a lot, yar, and ah thought it was pretty ####ty tuh kill muh arse dat way. Ah donnae blame yehs t'ough, heala phylacteries are probly pretty hard tuh come by. Deh second time was muh fault for not fleein'.

Yeah, I knew exactly what you were trying to do with that little misdirection business in Voralian, so I played along. The gear I got from you was priceless, by the way, so thanks for that.

Muh best memory though was escapin' yehs in deh Shadow Grove afta yeh slept me in deh Ashes. Ah still cannae believe ah survived dat.

I'm still not sure how the hell you lived through that, but at least I managed to kill Obane in there.

Qing (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 04:33 PM

#38856, "It's @!#!#!@ MUTUAL!"
In response to Reply #1

>Qing: I can't quite describe how much I hated Qing. It wasn't
>because you whooped me or anything...it was because of the
> (smart) tactics you used. You knew you couldn't beat me, so
>you really didn't even give it a shot. Instead you came at me
>with Fereksah and Zhiusk. The little crew with the plan. What
>was it? Summon, lash, earthbind, damnation, entwine = dead?
>Well, you would have been disappointed. I could have gotten
>out of that.
>

I HATED Ithzaruul. I haven't played a shaman since Zorszaul's time for one reason only (literally): because I didn't want to run a shaman up against a lich again. So I relented and played this one.. and guess what, a lich shows. You. Damn it! It was such an exercise in frustration - I concluded that a shaman IS useful against a lich, but only if you're part of a lich-killing group (summon and damnation). Otherwise, you have to pray for one stupid and/or reckless lich. Which you weren't. Bah. Every single time we fought without a group I was near death by the time the maledictions eased up. I actually hoped you'd travel with allies because - haha! - then I could actually pose an indirect danger.

As for that time when I said it just doesn't seem fair - I actually wasn't talking about the matchup. What I meant was that I made it to my damned corpse first. And.. Couldn't skin it because of the scourge. Failed the preservation. So then I had to sit there and watch you run up and defile it. Bah!

Well, purging myself of these frustrating moments was therapeutic, so thank you for your goodbye mention.

The good thing I have to say about your character is this: For the longest time, you were the only legitimate threat coming from Empire, the only one regularly logging in. When that guy anathema'd you, he set Empire waaaaaaay back. If that hadn't happened, I honestly think it would be far and away the cabal in power. Your PBF does legitimately reflect on your caution, but it does not reflect the honest danger you posed to all but a certain class-set.

As for Solasarath finding you, there's a real good explanation for it. Think on it your habits for a few minutes. I usually knew where you were, too.

Anyway. I wish you luck and all. I didn't know til now that you played Ravenoth, but there were some fun times in there.

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:22 PM

#39285, "RE: It's @!#!#!@ MUTUAL!"
In response to Reply #11

I HATED Ithzaruul.

You have no idea how happy that makes me.

Runaktla (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 05:14 PM

#38861, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #1

>Runaktla: Sweet title. I've learned to fear the power of
>transmuters, and you're no exception. Good luck.

I was worried about you. I knew what was going to happen with
your attempt to get into Scion and I was thinking "Hmm is he
going to be pissed and attempt to make our lives miserable...
or not...?" I told my peeps to aid you in slaying our enemies
and to only allow phylacteries to be gathered if incidental
to our enemies dying. Also, if a mistake can happen that can
get you killed, allow it to happen. Heh, too bad you were a
careful Lich.

- Runaktla

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:19 PM

#39284, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #12

Fortunately, I know exactly what to expect from a Scion , so I was ready for you guys to try something. In truth, I wish you had. It would have been fun to take out some aggressions on you all...but you were literally the only semi-allies I had, aside from a couple neutral invokers, an orc, and a ranger.

Solasarath (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 05:52 PM

#38862, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #1

I have mixed feelings about this character.

The good first. The interaction was always top notch. You didn't seem to get your game together until the very end and pose a credible threat, but a lich is always the most dangerous game to hunt, and it was fun. I have some of our fights saved, including a few which didn't go so well for me, if there's demand for logs.

The raiding thing. You don't have to justify what you did to me. You can say you just didn't show up when it was certain death but everyone knows better. I would solo raid, which isn't fast, and lowbie imperials would show up just to talk trash about you to me and go off about what a coward you were. Since that never happened for anyone else I have to assume there is a reason. If you join a cabal you sign up for defending against reasonable odds, rain or shine. There is a price to pay even as an imperial if you don't. Maybe the imms can find your cabal stats, I didn't see them in the PBF. If you are right they will clear your name.

The defiance thing. That makes me feel better about all the near death experiences I had as a previous character with Iramath and two heartseeker. What goes around comes around.

The lag thing. I remember the fight where afterwards you were commenting on how lagged out I had you. I was wondering why you weren't doing anything for half that fight. I don't seem to do better than trip lag on anyone else, or you on any other day. I might have that log too.

The finding you thing. It's different things. Sometimes it was track the wicked, even when you didn't think it was still going. Sometimes other people would spot you and tell me where you were or weren't. Sometimes it was learning your habits, the places you went often and the places you didn't, like the imperial lands. Beyond that all I can say is Solasarath doesn't normally need to ever rest for move and when you are racing around checking several areas a tick you are going to hit the jackpot in time if you keep at it, and I did for hours at a time.

Too bad you deleted just when it was getting interesting. Come back and make something mean next time.

Mek (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 07:01 PM

#38867, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #13

The raiding thing. You don't have to justify what you did to me. You can say you just didn't show up when it was certain death but everyone knows better. I would solo raid, which isn't fast, and lowbie imperials would show up just to talk trash about you to me and go off about what a coward you were. Since that never happened for anyone else I have to assume there is a reason. If you join a cabal you sign up for defending against reasonable odds, rain or shine. There is a price to pay even as an imperial if you don't. Maybe the imms can find your cabal stats, I didn't see them in the PBF. If you are right they will clear your name.

Well, we both know the kind of havoc you were able to wreak on a necromancer, so I really don't feel the need to justify not fighting you, to those bad-mouthing imperials or any imms who were listening to the cb chatter, when I wasn't prepared (I'm assuming this was pre-hero? Pre-lich maybe?). But I DID give it a damned good effort when I was able to even MAKE an effort. I just don't think people grasp the notion that you were able to do insane damage in a very short period of time, and lag me. Let me toss a bit of a log snippet as an example:

<1261/1422hp 573/1271m 750mv> <9 PM> 20835tnl where
People near you:
(PK) Ithzaruul The command room

<1261/1422hp 573/1271m 750mv> <9 PM> 20835tnl c summon ghaelek
You failed.

<1261/1422hp 523/1271m 750mv> <9 PM> 20835tnl c summon orumous
Orumous the Strong arrives suddenly.

<1261/1422hp 473/1271m 750mv> <9 PM> 20835tnl af

Silvery-white flames flicker in Solasarath's eyes as he attacks you!
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Solasarath!'
Solasarath's divine power *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Solasarath is in perfect health.

<1151/1422hp 473/1271m 750mv> <9 PM> 20835tnl You are affected by:
Spell: 'detect invis' for 45 hours.
Spell: 'armor of living bone' modifies armor class by -20 for 24 hours.
Spell: 'wraithform' for 5 hours.
Solasarath is in perfect health.

<1151/1422hp 473/1271m 750mv> <9 PM> 20835tnl flee

Solasarath's divine power === OBLITERATES === you!
Solasarath's divine power *** DEVASTATES *** you!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your infernal power mauls Solasarath.
Solasarath has a few scratches.

<681/1422hp 473/1271m 750mv> <9 PM> 20835tnl PANIC! You couldn't escape!

<681/1422hp 473/1271m 750mv> <9 PM> 20835tnl flee
flee
Stepping in, Solasarath pushes your weapon out, leaving you open for a slash to your torso.
Solasarath's divine power === OBLITERATES === you!

<455/1422hp 473/1271m 750mv> <9 PM> 20835tnl c 'word of recall'

You sure are BLEEDING!
You dodge Solasarath's divine power.
You parry Solasarath's divine power.
Solasarath's necklace of prayer beads shines a bright white momentarily.
Solasarath's dispel evil MANGLES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A ghoul's claw wounds Solasarath.
A flesh golem's smash wounds Solasarath.
Solasarath parries your infernal power.
Your infernal power wounds Solasarath.

<253/1422hp 473/1271m 750mv> <9 PM> 20835tnl
You sure are BLEEDING!
Solasarath's divine power *** DEVASTATES *** you!
You have been KILLED!!

You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!
You feel some of your vitality drain out of you with this death.

So please, people, cut me some slack.

The defiance thing. That makes me feel better about all the near death experiences I had as a previous character with Iramath and two heartseeker. What goes around comes around.

I think that's funny as hell! Karma is a bitch!

The lag thing. I remember the fight where afterwards you were commenting on how lagged out I had you. I was wondering why you weren't doing anything for half that fight. I don't seem to do better than trip lag on anyone else, or you on any other day. I might have that log too.

I'll post that log on Dio's when I get around to it. I got off one command during the fight, which was invoking a phylactery. The lag on that particular one should have been one or two rounds. After counting up the rounds, I am lagged their for 8 of them before wimpy made me flee. 8 rounds is seriously terrible.

The finding you thing. It's different things. Sometimes it was track the wicked, even when you didn't think it was still going. Sometimes other people would spot you and tell me where you were or weren't. Sometimes it was learning your habits, the places you went often and the places you didn't, like the imperial lands. Beyond that all I can say is Solasarath doesn't normally need to ever rest for move and when you are racing around checking several areas a tick you are going to hit the jackpot in time if you keep at it, and I did for hours at a time.

Hrm, well, I'm not really talking about places that I might go out of habit, like various graveyards, or the eastern continent in general. But yeah, you were probably just damned lucky and persistant.

Anyways, I'm rooting for you to get the Captain spot. Good luck.

Dorn (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 07:57 PM

#38868, "My perspective on the lich"
In response to Reply #1

I don't know anything about your defending, but here's what I thought. I did think that you were impossible to find when you lich'd, however I thought it was strategic. Lich's can be TOOLED until the ritual of abominations, so I got the impression you were staying off the radar until you heroed. After that you got a little braver every day. You built up your phylacteries, and after a point, you just didn't take any ####. The fight I knew the tide had turned, was where we had a skirmish where I tore you up with Fordurn, and you came back and were immune. I was just thinking "oh ####, he killed a paladin". After that I treated you with a LOT more respect, kind of like a person handling a dangerous animal. I don't think I ever got close to killing you, but we had some good fights. I also think you did a really good job of playing a character with such a big target on their back. My last comment, is that I hope a person that can make quality characters like this, will still occasionally play, even if it's just sporadic.

Later

Dorn

Mek (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 11:13 PM

#38877, "RE: My perspective on the lich"
In response to Reply #15

You're right, I was very hard to find once I liched. The reason for that is something that all liches (and those who help them get from 47 to 51) know, which I don't want to discuss. To put it in a nutshell, it takes a DAMN long time and a LOT of tedious crap to get to 51. I died two ####ing mob deaths at 49, if I recall, and both were within 5k of the next rank. If you ever make a lich you will understand what that feels like. I don't think anyone else can really relate.

And yeah, I was building up my arsenal. I slowly encroached on barrier sources that had been tapped out, and eventually became quite the hoarder myself, which I thought was completely fine considering how much I fought. I'm glad you noticed the improvement as I went along. See, it took a really long time to get into this character's stride, but once I did, towards the end there, I felt pretty damned unstoppable. But going around and simply PK'ing the entire range is just not enough for me, which is why I tried so hard to drum up some action with Imms through conversation and through my role. That didn't turn out, and I deleted.

And as to the last think you said, I honestly don't know if and when I'd play again. Right now I have no intention of doing it.

Baltherias (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 08:50 PM

#38873, "Absolute F@CKING BS!"
In response to Reply #1

Not only do I lose probably this character's best arch-nemesis, I don't even get a shout-out??!? Of course, I'm certain you were the arch-nemesis of many more people than you considered to be your arch-nemesis', but still. Aside from getting my ass beat severely, and really not being able to do anything once slept (I rarely ran around with anyone who could wake/save me), it was fun. Especially those fights where I actually got the chance to run around, heal a little, try again, etc. Definately nice that you'd leave gear and such, but then I always figured that was because you knew I'd come at you again, and keep feeding you phylacteries. Aside from always being willing to brawl, I always tried to keep you on your toes with the responses, and not play to your games. Hope I was some sort of thorn that way. Anyways, it's a relief to know I won't see your name on the who list anymore, and end up having you appear at the worst possible time for me, but it's a shame to see you gone. As far as Balth goes, he's not calling you "dead" or destroyed, just assuming you've returned to the crypts, and plans to watch out for the day Ithzaruul comes back. 'Til then.

Mek (Guest)Mon 13-Jun-05 11:07 PM

#38876, "Yikes!"
In response to Reply #16

Of all the people to forget! Sorry, bud.

Ever since you nailed me (pre-phylacteries) with that damned hunt in the most embarrassing fashion, I was dead-set on running you down. I'm glad I got to avenge that death, and I was always glad to have an opponent like you; one who was always willing to tangle. You've got my respect, if that means anything.

"Right now the biggest 'R' that I feel is regret..."
-Kill Bill, Vol. 2.

Gvann (Guest)Tue 14-Jun-05 02:48 AM

#38889, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #1

Well.... I have much to say, but I'll leave much to the time when I'll be gone. Generaly, well done after you became anathema, but Gvan never liked you when you were a citizen. As for that situation when I told you I would support you to take the seat of the Dread Lord... I lie that time. I just wished to make your sect weaker. I would demote both you and kresh, if you would still exist in my Empire. Having a lich close to the Throne is a good way to lost the Throne That was Nabburak's misstake and I tried to tell him when was young... but he didn't listen to me

Other I'll say when I'll be gone.

Good luck.
Gvan

Leuellian (Guest)Tue 14-Jun-05 06:34 AM

#38901, "Boy, don't I feel bad. Not even an honorable mention"
In response to Reply #1

Even after helping you right after you became. Heh. Always did like leading a lich around even if it was just was shield you as you tried to solo rank always waiting on that lowly necromancer to show up to join us so we could rank.

Well better luck with whatever you are up to next or IRL.

Laters,
Just deleted the invoker too. heh

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 01:58 PM

#39276, "Oops!"
In response to Reply #20

Sorry. I just got back from a 2 week vacation which started shortly after I had deleted. You definitely deserve a mention for sticking with me from 47 on up. I shudder to think how much more miserable it would have been without you.

Ritur (Guest)Tue 14-Jun-05 08:01 AM

#38903, "RE: Wearing your skull"
In response to Reply #1

You caused the village some serious hurt. The day I lucked out and ended up wearing your skull, the rest of the village had to put up with my characters over-inflated ego non-stop. You were a tough opponent for us all, because we knew landing a scourge could kill most of the time. That didn't stop us all throwing ourselves endlessly at you

Hope you had fun on the whole, you were seriously tough. Makes me want to try earning a lich. Whatever crap you took, i'm sure you revisited a thousand times upon the world of Thera and any character that does that has made its mark. If you were worried about your plan, why not just become a bully? Ritur is still convinced there aren't enough in Thera. I did enjoy the minor chats we had and its a shame you didn't work up any lackies. If its one thing I think a lich is good for, its making a damned army of his own in the absence of a cabal to lead.

Have fun, see you next time. And there is going to be a next time. Try being an underdog!

Ritur

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:00 PM

#39277, "Lucky bastard."
In response to Reply #21

I tell ya, that time you got me just sucked so bad...were you following my zombies or something? 'Cause you hit me as soon as wraithform fell, if I recall correctly. Fortunately for you this was before I got the nifty wraithform phylacteries. I would have enjoyed taking you out a time or two, but at least I managed to defile your corpse here and there by locating it.

Etissrus (Guest)Tue 14-Jun-05 08:52 AM

#38906, "Adios!"
In response to Reply #1

Even ranking up I just knew you had the knowlege and skill to become lich. I forsaw Kresh getting Dread Lord and I fully expected you to depose him and move into the Emperor contender spot. I didn't foresee Kresh's anathemization right before he died. I still thought that you would reverse it expecially with the Emperor MIA. Then Gvan got Emperor and you shed all pretence of wanting to return.
You complain about Sola finding you everywhere? S***t! how many times did I turn around to have you breathing your fould undead breath down my neck! =0) You got me two or three times, I fully admit having absolutely no real Idea how to deal with you, nothing I have in my repetoire seemed to be able to do anything.

Anyway great character, yours have always been and I have fought against/with a couple. Good luck with the RL stuff.

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:03 PM

#39278, "RE: Adios!"
In response to Reply #23

You were probably my number one pal in the Empire. Of course that all went to #### after the Anathema, and I started actively hunting you when you were given the Dreadlord spot. But hey, at least you got there. And I would have kept on with trying to get back into the Empire, but the character (and admitedly, the player) got the feeling that whoever was in charge there just wanted me to go away...hell, I never had one good bit of interaction from an Imperial Imm, so you should understand where I'm coming from when I say I was sick of it.

Rusenlan (Guest)Tue 14-Jun-05 10:04 AM

#38911, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #1

Heh yeah I know..I really should control myself and stop doing that sort of stuff..when my cabal item gets taken, I will try non-stop to retrieve..especially when the enemy outer is Convulsing! I just have to finish it off no matter what. I will learn to be more self-controlled.

Enjoyed interacting with you on a different side of the coin (Gin/Ira, Rus/Ith)..both were good chars. Thanks a bunch for leaving eq in all my corpses as well If you ever roll another char, surely hope to meet it..do enjoy the way the player plays the char. All the best with the things you need to do and new char if you roll.

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:06 PM

#39279, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #25

Maybe I'm losing my mind, but didn't Ginharq manage to stay alive a hell of a lot more than Rusenlan? Go play another mage!
But seriously, all of your characters have lots of heart, from what I've seen. Kinda like Rocky...you get your head bashed in but you keep on going with that uppy attitude (until Adrian cuts off the sex benefits). Anyways, thanks for all of the corpses!

MandenTue 14-Jun-05 12:52 PM
Member since 30th Jul 2004
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38918, "Cheers"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for your kind words. And thanks for being such a good sport about everyone hunting you. And I mean everyone...for quite some time it seemed like you were the only enemy I could ever harm, and I can't imagine how many hours Qing and I spent playing "hunt the lich" together only to rarely find you, or get beat down if we did. Just so you know, the plan was Qing lash, Fere entwine, Qing damn, Fere dagger and spam special power until we both died. Even without your secret way out, we probably couldn't have killed you before entwine wore off.

Some memories:

Zhiusk and I sit outside Sirine Island forever, and get you to convulsing before you flee below the surface, where I couldn't follow. I think that's the closest I got to killing you.

Some mid-range Imperial attacks the Refuge while we don't have the Codex. I think to myself, that's odd, and head back to check it out. Then, you and the rest of Hell step out of camo and cast sleep on me. I was soooo incredibly lucky that it failed, scared me something fierce though.

Verthyl, Mikatra and I decide to go take the Scales before we quit after a long day. Ylyssia's there, I think I retreated to rest and saw you while camo'd. Mention "Ith is arround" and both of them are like "no ####," as they'd just gotten beaten down by you. Then you go and tear through the outer/inner guardians in about 2 minutes. Mikatra snares you, and I knew it was going to be bad, she asks if I'm ready. Oh yeah, gonna lash the big scary lich! I think to myself...only, she ambushes and I realize you'd withered me and I only had a poisonous bite whip that I could hit you with. You killed Mikatra sooo...quickly, and very nearly got me. You give the fetish to Ylyssia *mutter* and we're all tired and crabby by now. Have to keep jumping in and out trying to get the fetish back but manage to kill Yly, and go take the Scales. Maybe 20 seconds after we killed the Executioner you sent me a tell, saying something like "I present you with an interesting situation....sacrifice yourself to me and I'll let you take back the fetish and your companions will live." I couldn't help but laugh; if you had been there defending that would have certainly been the case. As it was, I was just like "a little too late forr that."

Looking back at how much Con I had when I deleted I should have been a little more reckless and attacked you more even though I would have died. Undead are just terrible for a dagger/whip to fight...especially if you had a cursed weapon, I was left with very few skills I could use against you.

That's an impressive list of characters. I hope you'll come back next fall when I return, the game could sure use more folks like you. As for the PBF, yeah, it sucks, I know. Happened to my last character too and I was pissed. But, hey, we're playing for fun, right, so even if I get "self-fulfilling prophecy" comments I always try to make sure I had a good time and was happy with my character. Take care.

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:09 PM

#39280, "RE: Cheers"
In response to Reply #26

Verthyl, Mikatra and I decide to go take the Scales before we quit after a long day. Ylyssia's there, I think I retreated to rest and saw you while camo'd. Mention "Ith is arround" and both of them are like "no ####," as they'd just gotten beaten down by you. Then you go and tear through the outer/inner guardians in about 2 minutes. Mikatra snares you, and I knew it was going to be bad, she asks if I'm ready. Oh yeah, gonna lash the big scary lich! I think to myself...only, she ambushes and I realize you'd withered me and I only had a poisonous bite whip that I could hit you with. You killed Mikatra sooo...quickly, and very nearly got me. You give the fetish to Ylyssia *mutter* and we're all tired and crabby by now. Have to keep jumping in and out trying to get the fetish back but manage to kill Yly, and go take the Scales. Maybe 20 seconds after we killed the Executioner you sent me a tell, saying something like "I present you with an interesting situation....sacrifice yourself to me and I'll let you take back the fetish and your companions will live." I couldn't help but laugh; if you had been there defending that would have certainly been the case. As it was, I was just like "a little too late forr that."

That day was memorable, for sure. I felt like a bonehead (hah!) after sending that tell and finding out that you had just taken the Fetish back, but oh well, it made for some good comedy.

Ledifel (Guest)Tue 14-Jun-05 10:19 PM

#38937, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #1

Quite the damned enemy, I knew once I saw you about it was going to be an interesting battle. As most said at the beginning you were a bit dodgy and when I wanted the battle I couldn't find you. Once you gained a bit of power, I knew I had to be on my toes or be caught in a bad situation. The one fight we had that started near the Chasm, if you wouldn't have landed that scourge I could have put up a better fight, but with draining my mana I couldn't heal myself like I needed to, and at the end you were the victor.. all in fun. Good character and luck with the next.
Ledifel

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:11 PM

#39281, "That was funny"
In response to Reply #27

I never, in my wildest dreams, thought I could out-melee a rager (with the head) with a zombieless, ghoulless, golemless lich. I only wish I had the log. Thanks for fighting me solo, though. I appreciate that.

Ledifel (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 05:02 PM

#39290, "RE: That was funny"
In response to Reply #36

Actually the fight wasn't going so bad just when we first met up my spellbane had fell which I hadn't realized and you landed a scourge, I had no way to keep you in front and with the scourge draining my mind I couldn't heal as well as didn't even have enough mind to spellbane again. As well as the few times you fled to heal or what have you my moves were gone had no mind to field my wounds and you seemed to have a good amount of protection so I wasn't doing much damage. Oh well good fight anyways later.

CythereaWed 15-Jun-05 12:36 AM
Member since 13th May 2005
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38939, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #1

Well, not suprising I didn't even get a mention in there somewhere. Been awile since we fought, but I had a respect for you. You never started a battle you didn't think you could win. Nothing wrong with that. Good luck, and I hope to see you in the fields again.

cytherea@carrionfields.com

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:13 PM

#39282, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #28

Cytherea was a pain in my ass ever since this character got into the Empire. I have no idea how I got so many kills, pre-lich, when there was ALWAYS one or two of you hero Acolyte healers gating around to ruin my fun. That time I got you on Kiadana (when the ghoul held you) was one of my favorite PK's...even more so once I saw that you had immed. Good luck up there, and get crackin' on your area work!

Seph (Guest)Thu 16-Jun-05 01:44 AM

#38968, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #1

Yup! I believe you were... both of them quite funny I thought. It was fun running around with you for the while that we did. Too bad you're leaving thats quite a good list of characters you have there.

Salvrath (Guest)Fri 17-Jun-05 05:13 AM

#39018, "RE: Seeya"
In response to Reply #1

Damn, not even a mention? We had more than a couple scraps, before your lichdom I won most if not all, and I think maybe one RIGHT after you liched, but once you got perdy beefed up, I knew I had a very slim chance of takin you out, though I could usually hold my own for a bit.. I mostly just wanted to test you and maybe make you work a little harder than it would take you to take out most other solo-players around. Anyway, it was fun. Good luck with your next.

Ithzaruul (Guest)Tue 28-Jun-05 02:16 PM

#39283, "Better late than never"
In response to Reply #30

You were a really difficult opponent...quite skilled from what I saw. The damage you put out was quite incredible, and I always suspected that you must have taken Chilling Embrace to accomplish that. And yeah, you definitely made me work hard when I was fighting you. It was almost certain that I would need barrier up to even take a stab at you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38824 Previous topic | Next topic