Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Danfkin the Master of Ice" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38692
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 09-Jun-05 01:40 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38692, "(DELETED) [None] Danfkin the Master of Ice"

Thu Jun 9 13:38:30 2005

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Danfkin perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:225

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Danfkin the Master of Ice, Some Gnome (Guest), 10-Jun-05 06:03 PM, #5
Reply He he, Danfkin (Guest), 11-Jun-05 03:54 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Danfkin the Master of Ice, Lacirama (Guest), 09-Jun-05 11:56 PM, #4
Reply Gone, Danfkin (Guest), 09-Jun-05 01:52 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Gone, Runaktla (Guest), 09-Jun-05 02:34 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Gone, Dreaa, 09-Jun-05 04:50 PM, #3
          Reply Sensitive ears., SomeonesIforgot (Guest), 11-Jun-05 12:55 PM, #7
               Reply RE: Sensitive ears., Dreaa, 11-Jun-05 01:14 PM, #8

Some Gnome (Guest)Fri 10-Jun-05 06:03 PM

#38723, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Danfkin the Master of Ice"
In response to Reply #0

Hey I wanna apologize for killing you in Hillcrest when you were fighting the Healer - hope that did not contribute to your deletion j/k. (Ya leave me folk alone, eh?). Real tough guy I am. But cool banter with you about it afterwards I liked your character's demeanor - the whole scholar thing and how you took a logical approach in understanding my explanation. Really just wanted to hit you once and run... I had been looking for you in order to have my character somehow make it up to you heh.

Anyways very sorry to hear about your friend. The real world is much much much more important than any game. But come back if/when you ever get some free time!

Danfkin (Guest)Sat 11-Jun-05 03:54 AM

#38730, "He he"
In response to Reply #5

Actually it was almost funny on my part. I was just extreemly lazy and did not have put my shields up(hence the big dammage) as I was tinkering with something else. And just as I typed where, I saw you pop into the area.

Great reasoning however. Not shure your next meeting with danfkin would have been pleasant, but he understood your nature, but respect it is another matter. It would depend as I said at the time, if they had some knowledge he might need to further his search.

As for my deletion, I never have rage deleted with any of my chars. Ive played for a good 10 years, dying does not bother me much at all. I hardly bother with equippment, usually just gather some basics and the rest just comes with time.

Glad you liked my response even though you where the "victor".

Lacirama (Guest)Thu 09-Jun-05 11:56 PM

#38714, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Danfkin the Master of Ice"
In response to Reply #0

Hmm I think I met you once but cant remember clearly where. Arial City?
Well best wishes for whatever comes next in your life.

Danfkin (Guest)Thu 09-Jun-05 01:52 PM

#38694, "Gone"
In response to Reply #0

Well this was an interesting experiment, Ive not played an invoker since when they had crushing hand and anti-magic shell. So it was quite the change. Invokers are a great class, extreemly powerfull. Much more so than the shifter class.

Anyhow the reason I left both scion and deleted where two fold, one is that Ive been having alot of examns of late, medisin and anatonomy. Which both are quite tiersome. And lastly a friend died to Leukemia. I thought I would have some more time on my hands this summer, but work will be taking most of it. And keeping a char in a cabal was no point then.

Some thanks.
Scions
Nhil you helped me alot with the induction... thanks.!.. As well your one bad ass invoker.. *shiver*
Lumiere err... also the same as Nhil, but you guided me with spells when I fought. Made me think of some other spells that might work better against certain folks..
Runaktla great char, period. I hope our talks where giving for you as well.
Braerius whered you go?

Battle
I got to say I attempted to fight alot of you as best I could, and I think it went both ways, but some of you really beat me down.. Retriving alone is a pain against two or three villagers.. And more often than not resulted in my death. Damm thiefs....

Muuloc thanks for the induction, damm nice rite. As well as the note you sendt. I hope I did not dissapoint you. Was hoping you would get a religion or something... Damm evilness..
Dreaa that last thing I did not really understand. And I never got to interact much with you otherwise.
Esheval your nudge was very appropirate. I was trying to practice my spells and completely forgot. I think I picked up after that and attempted and retrived alot even against rather nasty odds. Almost wanted to follow your religion.

Well Ill leave it at that..
Danfkin

Runaktla (Guest)Thu 09-Jun-05 02:34 PM

#38696, "RE: Gone"
In response to Reply #1

Was nice to have a "scholar" type in the Chasm, and a very
busy one at that. Interesting thing you chose to work on.
Anyways, sorry to hear about your friend and luck with
med school if that's what you're doing.

- Runaktla

DreaaThu 09-Jun-05 04:50 PM
Member since 25th Nov 2004
33 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38700, "RE: Gone"
In response to Reply #1

Not sure entirely what you mean about that last thing. I could only guess you meant the uninduction since we didn't interact much, though in our talk you made it sound quite like you wanted out of Scion so you could research. You talking about sending your work into Runaktla as it were happening. Maybe just me, but this is the only thing I can think of that you don't understand. Really it's one of the few times we interacted other than CB chatter that we had. Write back and clear it up and maybe I can throw some light on the subject.

-Dreaa

SomeonesIforgot (Guest)Sat 11-Jun-05 12:55 PM

#38734, "Sensitive ears."
In response to Reply #3

It just came to me, dont answer if you dont want to.
But, is the char just annoying or talks to much. Trying to work hard on this char.

DreaaSat 11-Jun-05 01:12 PM
Member since 25th Nov 2004
33 posts
#38738, "RE: Sensitive ears."
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Sat 11-Jun-05 01:14 PM

Can't say I know which character your talking about. Though, if your somehow assuming Dreaa doesn't like your/care for you or even hates you, then I doubt your doing anything wrong, because Dreaa is a bitch. However, if I made some OOC comment that made you think I didn't like this character (whoever it may be) then I apologize and I'm not certain which character it is I made the comment to me. Send me an e-mail if you care to reply to this.

-Dreaa

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38692 Previous topic | Next topic