Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Alelas the Seeker of the Macalla..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38657
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 08-Jun-05 08:24 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38657, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Alelas the Seeker of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade"

Wed Jun 8 08:22:20 2005

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Alelas perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:100

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply It was a fun exciting journey., Koe (Guest), 08-Jun-05 09:39 AM, #1
     Reply Forgot to add for Grao, KoeKhaos- (Guest), 08-Jun-05 09:40 AM, #2
     Reply RE: It was a fun exciting journey., Gvann (Guest), 08-Jun-05 01:58 PM, #3
     Reply Already there. :P, KoeKhaos- (Guest), 09-Jun-05 12:42 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Already there. :P, Gvann (Guest), 09-Jun-05 02:58 AM, #5
               Reply Hah!, KoeKhaos- (Guest), 09-Jun-05 06:09 AM, #6
     Reply Adios, Etissrus (Guest), 09-Jun-05 07:27 AM, #7

Koe (Guest)Wed 08-Jun-05 09:39 AM

#38659, "It was a fun exciting journey."
In response to Reply #0

Well, I had a lot of fun with this character. I started out hardcore like I usually do, just trying to perfect everything through practice, then I just gave in and started killing things and stuff just kinda went up.. most stuff anyhow. I got over deaths pretty easily with this character too, I kinda had to especially after level 35 or so. With so little HP I was absolute meat for most mages. I could always hold my own against pretty much any other physical class, even the ragers most of the time were not exceptionally diffacult. I had plans to become the Emperor eventually and anyone who was human or drow would not be allowed to be anything greater than a normal citizen, no elites for them. He hated both his lineages. That's why he pretty much ignored the War Master for the most part, but always talked to Gvan. Gvan you are pretty cool, not the most deathful or scary Emperor I have seen, but you still try to make a showing. I also think you are a bit too leniant sometimes. Alelas felt a special bond to you since you were a half-drow too, like perhaps you grew up in the same conditions as he.

Imms, only had an interaction with Khasothalos I think... I had no idea that they were Scions, and they even denied it afterwards. They brought that orc who attacked me earlier (and I had my suspicions they were trying to replace me with him then anyhow) and so I killed him in your honor hoping to get some standing back for that.

Empire:
Ndischaue - I really did make those plans for you... you were a human and you stole from me. Alelas wouldn't forget that from a human.
Grao - Alelas felt you were stupid (duergar afterall) and somewhat of a coward and annoying. He would snicker and talk #### about you while you were sleeping in front of him. In fact he did that about a lot of people.
Gvan - Keep kicking ass.
Yagh - Didn't like you from the start, since you seemed to corraborate with human tribunals.
Simka - Nice sticking it out after Ordasen, you know, had his way with you.
Netilan - You didn't really talk much to me.
Etis - I really liked you IC and tried to find ways to give you all those axes I found, without actually aiding your sect.
Overall Empire as a whole seemed too mushy and friendly internally, especially inter-sect. Yes we are allowed to aid eachother, but always giving handouts only breeds weakness. You need to not be so friendly! Yes you Grao!

Battle - Had some fun fights, hated a few of you since you would gang up on me while sleeping etc.

Maran - Wow... with Ragers and/or Sylvan always guarding the Maran, it was interesting. Hero healer and invoker don't help much for retrieval either.

Scions - Evil bastards.

Outlanders - I hate camo and beast call.. but I bet you hate shove too! Of course, whenever I fought you I usually didn't have shove. Fun fights all the same.

Overall it was quite a challenge. With 0 allies and 4-5 enemies it became nearly impossible to get any levels once I got near hero range. I tried everyday to get a group to no success. Died a lot to various mages and druids and mobs while trying to maintain donations/armor. Much fun and excitement, which is, in the end, what this character was for. Warriors were never my main cup of tea and I just wanted something to have some fun with coming back into CF after a little bit away again. I am coming back with something differant that should be more my style and more useful to the Empire in it's underdog state so look forward to it!

KoeKhaos- (Guest)Wed 08-Jun-05 09:40 AM

#38660, "Forgot to add for Grao"
In response to Reply #1

Even though he disliked you, Alelas felt you as dependable to be a decent fighter and show, so I didn't mean to sound all bad in the previous to you! You were my best friend OOC thinking in his life.

Gvann (Guest)Wed 08-Jun-05 01:58 PM

#38664, "RE: It was a fun exciting journey."
In response to Reply #1

Well, you did well, but from what I saw, you was just very unlucky. When you wes around, I could never aid you learning, what I usually do to all that near hero. Right today we finished the Dread Lord... could do the same to you. Things would be better on hero.

Anyway, we'll miss one more elite blade.
Good luck with your next. Come back into the Empire.

KoeKhaos- (Guest)Thu 09-Jun-05 12:42 AM

#38672, "Already there. :P"
In response to Reply #3

I deleted with the knowledge a character I had wanted to do for quite some time was rolled.

Gvann (Guest)Thu 09-Jun-05 02:58 AM

#38674, "RE: Already there. :P"
In response to Reply #4

I feel I know him.

KoeKhaos- (Guest)Thu 09-Jun-05 06:09 AM

#38675, "Hah!"
In response to Reply #5

You'll never know for sure until he is gone though.

Etissrus (Guest)Thu 09-Jun-05 07:27 AM

#38676, "Adios"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah your were in crappy place where just about every high level death machine is all over you. I spent lots of my time that rank duckin out of sight, gathering feeble exp from bartering and exploring.
Was really hoping you would get your first legacy soon and avoid the delete I suspected may be close. I would have loved to see what you could have done with it, although I suspect that cabal fights might be too chaotic to pull off too much, but what I know!

Thanks for the axes! Always accepted them as bribe rather than just being buddy buddy sects

See you in the fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38657 Previous topic | Next topic