Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Akannia the Easily Flustered, Kingpin's B..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38608
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 06-Jun-05 02:40 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38608, "(AUTO) [None] Akannia the Easily Flustered, Kingpin's Bane, Anathema to the Empire"

Mon Jun 6 14:41:47 2005

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Akannia perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:238

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Uncle Resty (Guest)Mon 06-Jun-05 03:46 PM

#38610, "Uncaring of the haters, I give thumbs up."
In response to Reply #0

I liked Akannia. You reminded me of the cf of six or seven years ago. Just there to have fun, and didn't care what people thought.

"WELCOME TO WAR THEN, MIDGET!"

Classic, says I.

Resty/Enbuergo

Desmonn_Kinnt (inactive user)Mon 06-Jun-05 09:05 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #1

You always made me cringe when I saw you. But you have to know there was never any backing down for me. I had to make sure even in the face of defeat you weren't getting the best of me. Well played..and you were always fast with the jack. But it warms me to think that your entire title was because of our interactions.

Figured you'd be auto'ing soon.

Later

Akannia (Guest)Mon 06-Jun-05 09:53 PM

#38622, "You where my arch-enemy"
In response to Reply #2

Two thiefs who both claimed to be the best at what they did. I mean hell had to fight about it. All and all though, I liked your style. Though I am not sure about the exotic wear trader thing. I left you packing nothing at all several times. And you did me aswell. This thief was inline to be Shadow Lord in the Empire. Then I lost my internet connection for like three weeks. When I returned I was anathemaed. So I figure what the hell right, no reason to delete. Just torture the bastards. So thats pretty much what I did. Very few Imperials ever really killed me. I killed a numerous amount which you can all see on the pb shortly. Guess the maran got me more than any cabal I fought with. But Akannia didnt care. I was a thief who could steal the panties off a woman while she was looking at me. I played for the love of fighting. Its truly the only reason I play this game. And Akannia didnt fight like most thiefs, I mean dont get me wrong. I have ganged a few people down in my day. But I stood and killed lone warriors one on one before if the situation was right and I was preped. I fought alot alone, life of the anathama for ya though. Well I guess I have gotten off topic of you Desmonn, I liked the thief and thanks for the compliment on the blackjack skills

Akannia, Drudental, Jestopeia , Jurrintalia, Dwibbledorf, and many others. See ya all around the mudd (As corpes MUAHAHAHAHAHA)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38608 Previous topic | Next topic