Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Flarg the Uki Goshi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38554
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 03-Jun-05 09:56 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38554, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Flarg the Uki Goshi"

Fri Jun 3 21:57:12 2005

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Flarg perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:115

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Flarg the Uki Goshi, Flarg (Guest), 04-Jun-05 07:14 AM, #1
     Reply Why couldn't you talk like this in game?, Pro-man (Guest), 04-Jun-05 08:49 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Why couldn't you talk like this in game?, Flarg (Guest), 04-Jun-05 08:50 PM, #3
     Reply Damnit!, Leuellian (Guest), 06-Jun-05 12:07 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Damnit!, Flarg (Guest), 06-Jun-05 08:01 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Flarg the Uki Goshi, Cytherea, 06-Jun-05 08:15 PM, #6

Flarg (Guest)Sat 04-Jun-05 07:14 AM

#38560, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Flarg the Uki Goshi"
In response to Reply #0

Well I had alot of fun playing this character when I first made it. After a while though I got kinda bored and frustrated. I let him rest for a long time and then tried again but I never could get back into the role so I deleted. Thanks for all the fun times guys I'll see you in the fields.

Pro-man (Guest)Sat 04-Jun-05 08:49 AM

#38561, "Why couldn't you talk like this in game?"
In response to Reply #1

You were a pain in the ass to understand some times.

You seemed to be having fun though. I thought you would have con died a month ago! =)

Flarg (Guest)Sat 04-Jun-05 08:50 PM

#38577, "RE: Why couldn't you talk like this in game?"
In response to Reply #2

Who were you and how was I hard to understand? I always thought I got my point across. Yeah if I had kept playing him I woulda con died way long ago. lol I got very umm reckless towards the end.

Leuellian (Guest)Mon 06-Jun-05 12:07 AM

#38601, "Damnit!"
In response to Reply #1

Damn you damn you DAMN YOU! I was looking for you every time I logged on all the way from lvl 20 to lvl 51. Bah! I liked ranking with you, One: Because you could see all the hidden ####ers in the range when I needed someone weeded out or needed to run *heh*. Two: Because you were fun to RP with and even after attacking my ass at low ranks AFTER we had already grouped and learned you just turned around and said "Oh, sorry. Wish to go learn?". Third: I like it when other players are willing to just let a lowbie mage tag along with them while they are training just so the mage can get some type of exp. It was nice.

Thanks man, And have fun with your next. Come on over for shields any time you need them *wink*

Flarg (Guest)Mon 06-Jun-05 08:01 PM

#38616, "RE: Damnit!"
In response to Reply #4

Yeah I'm sorry man you were a hella lot of fun to interact with two. I wanted to keep playing him but couldn't do it. No worries though and you have already given one of my new characters shields unknowingly. I guess I'll see you around.

CythereaMon 06-Jun-05 08:15 PM
Member since 13th May 2005
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38619, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Flarg the Uki Goshi"
In response to Reply #1

It was a blast having your around in the fort. I didn't think you would delete anytime soon. But when you can't get back into a char, I know it gets boring. I wish you the best, see you in the fields somewhere.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38554 Previous topic | Next topic