Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Verthyl the Druid of Wind, Inspir..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38552
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 03-Jun-05 09:24 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38552, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Verthyl the Druid of Wind, Inspired Artiste"

Fri Jun 3 21:24:58 2005

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Verthyl perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:129

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Verthyl the Druid of Wind, In..., Nightwiggler (Guest), 03-Jun-05 09:25 PM, #1
     Reply Let's Learn, Druid, Mikatra (Guest), 03-Jun-05 10:40 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Let's Learn, Druid, Nightwiggler (Guest), 25-Jun-05 01:19 PM, #5
          Reply So Happy Together, Mikatra (Guest), 25-Jun-05 04:43 PM, #6
     Reply good druid, Brodie (Guest), 04-Jun-05 12:24 AM, #3
     Reply Hrhrhr, Manden, 04-Jun-05 03:33 AM, #4

Nightwiggler (Guest)Fri 03-Jun-05 09:25 PM

#38553, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Verthyl the Druid of Wind, In..."
In response to Reply #0

Best game in the world.

Thanks to Fereksah for all the bitch ranking.

Mikatra, you rock.

Salvrath, You rock.

Eshval, thanks for the tat, though I didn't deserve it.

Doubt I'll be back to CF. Too time intensive, and too much fun stuff to do IRL.

Peace, Love, Etc.

-Larcat

Mikatra (Guest)Fri 03-Jun-05 10:40 PM

#38555, "Let's Learn, Druid"
In response to Reply #1

Oh wow! That's you?? Always love your characters. Verthyl I think embodied neutrality well in swaying between light and darkness without ascribing to one or the other. Very awesome, very solid druid, I thought. I was hoping to fight you some at the hero ranks. Too bad you deleted. What's wrong with an hour or two every week? Hope you return soon, as we all do when we say "I'm not coming back."

Nightwiggler (Guest)Sat 25-Jun-05 01:19 PM

#39218, "RE: Let's Learn, Druid"
In response to Reply #2

Huh. Now I'm curious, are you that one dude I always end up running with, unbeknownst to me? Or are you that other dude that plays too many damned rangers?

Anyways, we basically ranked from 15-45 together. Damned good times, and one of the best rped evils I have ever encountered. Most scions I think are almost hyperbolic in their evil, but Mikatra I thought wacked it square in the center.

Thanks for the comment about actually playing a neutral. That was basically the whole point of the char. I wanted to play a neutral that really was neutral, so align was the main thrust of my rp.

I can't do 2 hours a week, because I am probably the worst ranker in the entire game, having never heroed, etc.

Anyways, thanks for the fun times,

-Larcat

Mikatra (Guest)Sat 25-Jun-05 04:43 PM

#39220, "So Happy Together"
In response to Reply #5

I'm that girl who's played a bajillion Outlanders and keeps on happily trucking away. I'd like to see you hero sometime. I think you'd do awesome things there.

What's this game without another Bjai or Verthyl or any of the other awesome characters I found out you played?

Carijisdun, Krystia, Norkie, Saephii, and others of lesser note.

Brodie (Guest)Sat 04-Jun-05 12:24 AM

#38556, "good druid"
In response to Reply #1

The only time I made a druid (wood-elf) I couldn't manage to fight my way out of a wet paper bag, though I did delete it just before I got to treant. You showed that the combo could be deadly indeed.

It was fun adventuring with you the few times we managed to. I loved the one comment when you were with Gurayn and myself and you said something along the lines of 'If I don't quit travelling with you two, the Muse will kiss me again' with a look of disgust on your face.

MandenSat 04-Jun-05 03:33 AM
Member since 30th Jul 2004
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38559, "Hrhrhr"
In response to Reply #1

You're welcome. It really wasn't a problem because you, Balth, Mikatra, etc. made it an enjoyable experience. Certainly more entertaining than trying to find the 1 enemy in my pk range and snag them before they teleport or subvert lowbie Tribs guards.

Take care, dude.

Fereksah

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38552 Previous topic | Next topic