Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vaerdrun the Master of Euphony" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38550
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 03-Jun-05 08:52 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38550, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vaerdrun the Master of Euphony"

Fri Jun 3 20:53:13 2005

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Vaerdrun perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:39
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:104

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vaerdrun (Guest)Fri 03-Jun-05 09:22 PM

#38551, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Vaerdrun the Master of Euphony"
In response to Reply #0

You ever start a character just to see what it would be like to play him or her? Well thats how Vaerdrun started out. I was just sitting there and dedided, "What the hell, why not." And low and behold Vaerdrun was rolled and described within the first few minutes. No role, nothing special about him, just an always happy care free look on life and off I went. Well as time went on I began to realize, wow, I really like this guy. People started to rp with me and I even made some really close friends.

But, as with all of my characters recently, I came across a problem. I really crave rp when I am playing this game and most of the time, unless those few people are on who really do it, you dont see it. So I crreated a role, joined the fotress and proceeded to get my ass kicked and then kick a little bit back towards the end only to get smacked hardcore about three four times in one day.

Well after that things jsut started to go down hill. I think I lost ineterest a bit and with a couple new roles I realized that I had been playing this guy all wrong. I had changed him from the core being I had wanted him to be plus with the way I was playing I realized that I was trying to turn him into something he couldnt be. Well the rest is history but I figure I will start up with the good byes since I am getting a bit long winded here.....

IMMS - I had hoped that I would be able to make it to Hero status and perhaps get some interaciton with you but sadly it doesnt seem like it was going to be. I hope that if any of you were wacthing he was entertaining at least a little bit and maybe next round I will be able to have more immteraction. Keep up the great work and I will see you guys back in there.

FORTRESS - WOo! Yeah! You guys are awesome. I really dont care what people were saying about that white walled powerhouse being lame. YOu got some great characters in there and I thoroughly enjoyed having Vaerdrun join up. I just hope that you all thought he was useful, even for the small time he was there.

SCIONS - Ya jackasses! HEHEHE, why is it that as soon as I go to a good character after deleting my scion you folks go and get strong! lol. Anyways, keep up the good work. I really enjoyed some of the battles I got in and even won a couple as well! *boggles* Anyways, great job doing that evil thing you do.

EMPIRE - Uhmmm....yeah....dont have much to say because I didnt interact that much with you guys. Saw you on alot but it was like I was invisible to you or something. Heh, good for me a bit a guess. Especially when I would log on only to see like four imperials, a drow and a duergar all in my range and me as the only good guy around. Lol. Keep up the good work, and see you in there.

Tribunal - Once again, another one of those Cabals that I didn't do much with. Saw you around a couple of times but that was about it. Rock on guys.

Outlander - Where were you!? LOL I dont think I ever saw you in person once in my chars life! LOL! I mean were you hiding from me!? WTF!? LOL Anyways, keep it up guys. Maybe I'll play an outlander next *wink, wink* always wanted too! See ya in the fields....maybe.....if youre not hiding on me.... hehehehe

JEMR - the man with his own fan club. I seriously thnk you had a publicist out there or something. I mean seriously. There was a period of time when I logged in that I would get asked by several lowbies if you were on and if I knew how you were doing etc. Wtf? You send out a missive or something saying contact Vaerdrun if you need to get ahold of me? Lol. Anyways, you were awesoem. Thanks for being there for Vaerdrun when he did something dumb and hopefully I rank someone high enough, quick enough, to be privledged to play with you again. Later.

TPELA - Well my dear. All good things must come to an end and so must Vaerdruns life. It was a blast running around with you in the game and I know that Vaerdrun turly did enjoy everyone minute that he spent with you. Too bad that I had to delete him but I dont think you woul dhave liked him not played so well and me neither. Keep up what you're doing and no you arent my bad luck lol. I think I was just on an off day.

NYRKA - See. I didnt forget about you. Great idea for a character but I dont think a lot of people got it besides myself. Not to mention the fact that you were on late at night all the time. hard to have people to talk to with a class that can hide so well at three a.m. lol. keep up the rockin work.

Uhm....well I think I have made this as long as I can without rambling....if I forgot anyone I'm sorry and please feel free to post here and I give you a hollar back. Thanks for the great game everyone and I will see you in the fields.

Vaerdrun Kilthen, Self titled the Everwaiting Songsman

Nyrk (Guest)Sat 04-Jun-05 12:06 PM

#38568, "NOO!"
In response to Reply #1

Damn it, I had this entire roleplay thing ready :< I guess I can just scratch(it would have been awesome, I swear!) *sighs* oh well, crap happens....see ya around

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38550 Previous topic | Next topic