Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Rhelian the Healer-Knight" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38433
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 30-May-05 07:40 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38433, "(DELETED) [None] Rhelian the Healer-Knight"

Mon May 30 07:40:01 2005

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Rhelian perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:79

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KarelMon 30-May-05 07:54 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
569 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38435, "It seemed interesting in my head"
In response to Reply #0

In actual play though... not so much. First paladin I've really played since back when they cast spells. Going the honor route, possibly not the best idea. Going as a two-hander likewise, mostly in a ranking sense, just took too much damage as I ranked. Anyways, didn't really talk to a whole lot of people, usually they'd give the "Wanna group" tell in one form or another and my response would either bring ridicule for going at it alone, or just silence. A few people I actually had discussions with were cool, probably the highlight of the character. PKs are generally unmemorable, I know I killed some people and got killed some too. Last couple weeks I haven't played much at all, which is a sure sign the character is not interesting to me anymore, so tonight I figured I'd log on, kill a bit, maybe get killed and then put myself out of my misery. Got killed (by the way, helpfile for fast should really have something in there about being unable to quaff), said good enough.

To the empowering imm, thanks for that. Was kind of worried when I saw the gatehouse was no longer there, then suddenly it was back, so yay for that. To whichever imm give me the faith packet, thanks as well although I can't imagine why I got it =P

And that'd be it I think. Not much to be remembered.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

Rastorenn M (Guest)Mon 30-May-05 08:01 AM

#38436, "Sorry about the smart ass remark when you died."
In response to Reply #1

After I said it I felt like a prick.

Fast is a pain, it got me killed a few times when I had it as a paladin a while back.

If you don't mind answering which Imm did you worship?

KarelMon 30-May-05 12:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
569 posts
#38443, "RE: Sorry about the smart ass remark when you died."
In response to Reply #2

All three actually, Cador, Balgrimnr and Jahar. I kept meaning to write about it in my role and expand as I played but just never seemed to.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

KhasotholasTue 31-May-05 12:19 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38486, "You're welcome"
In response to Reply #1

I watched you a good bit, thought you did a good job. It's one thing to say what you said in the empowerment interview, and say you're taking that path, it's another thing to actually do it, which, when I watched, you did. Which is why you got the faiths.

Khas

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38433 Previous topic | Next topic