Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Israhiaz the Dai Sensei of the Miyama ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38419
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 10-Jun-05 07:33 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38419, "(DELETED) [None] Israhiaz the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, the Black Feather"

Sun May 29 10:53:00 2005

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Israhiaz perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:316

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Not to be the jerk or anything but I wasn't impressed, Crendal (Guest), 04-Jun-05 01:02 AM, #17
Reply The thing to remember about plant growth lag, Daurwyn (Guest), 04-Jun-05 09:52 AM, #18
Reply Well., Granaak1 (Guest), 06-Jun-05 09:35 AM, #19
     Reply So kill the healers? n/t, Iborenn (Guest), 08-Jun-05 08:32 PM, #22
          Reply Eh., Enbuergo, 09-Jun-05 08:16 AM, #20
               Reply I didn't say, hey hand #### you don't want to the heale..., Iborenn (Guest), 09-Jun-05 11:53 PM, #21
Reply I liked and respected Isra very much, Sarmas (Guest), 03-Jun-05 03:02 PM, #16
Reply Well that was fun =), Granaak, 30-May-05 08:50 AM, #2
Reply RE: Well that was fun =), Assassin Scheft (Guest), 30-May-05 08:59 AM, #4
Reply Now you are ranking?!, Granaak, 30-May-05 10:37 AM, #6
Reply RE: Well that was fun =), Faelria (Guest), 30-May-05 10:27 AM, #5
Reply Ah I did not really forget abouy you., Granaak, 30-May-05 10:40 AM, #7
Reply Haha. I hated you., Qing (Guest), 30-May-05 11:48 PM, #8
Reply I remember..., Manden, 31-May-05 12:39 AM, #9
Reply =) Not my recall though., Granaak, 31-May-05 06:42 AM, #11
Reply Thanks for killing my scion applicant you bassard! :P, Abernytee (Guest), 31-May-05 04:27 AM, #10
Reply Woops, hope I did not loot you much =) -nt, Granaak, 31-May-05 06:43 AM, #12
Reply Bah! How many times did I tell you XYZ was here or ther..., Szyrivlyrha (Guest), 31-May-05 09:12 AM, #13
Reply Drat forgot someone =/, Granaak, 31-May-05 09:56 AM, #14
Reply Yes. Yes it was., Lesuoto (Guest), 31-May-05 11:54 AM, #15
Reply wow!, Alletandra (Guest), 29-May-05 08:31 PM, #1
     Reply Yes that would have been great., Granaak, 30-May-05 08:53 AM, #3

Crendal (Guest)Sat 04-Jun-05 01:02 AM

#38557, "Not to be the jerk or anything but I wasn't impressed"
In response to Reply #0

So I sent you a Hunt because you were in the Inn,
and I get a bitch storm of threats and complaints.

You never assassinated me, 'far as I know', and never
fought me outright, even when I was stuck in plantgrowth lag.

I wanted a piece of you, but you just wouldn't fight me.

Then again, I wasn't around very long, but you had a few chances.

Not to say anything bad against you, I have thoroughly enjoyed
your logs, and all that.. Just we never got to butt heads other than
with words or the Hunt.

congrats on another great char though.

Daurwyn (Guest)Sat 04-Jun-05 09:52 AM

#38565, "The thing to remember about plant growth lag"
In response to Reply #17

Is that people can't be sure you are in it.

Also, even if you are, CoW and treants can be nasty enough. But mainly, it is that you can't be sure if the druid is in lag, and if he isn't, he can take an assassin out really fast.

Granaak1 (Guest)Mon 06-Jun-05 09:35 AM

#38604, "Well."
In response to Reply #17

I typically avoid fighting classes until I know more about them. I have zero knowledge of Druid's. I have no idea what the lag associated with plant growth is. You must realize however that my base HP was rather low and that even with all defenses perfected I did not tank Calls of the Wild that well in the past. Add in thorns and I would probaly of fell quickly without preps.

Frankly you were just not worth the preps I had.

My thoughts on Crendal and Seethian were also pretty low. Crendal would attack just about anyone, which is fine, just not for a neutral leader of Outlander in my opinion. And Seethian was a pretty terrible villager. Also, I detest players who hand items to healers I feel it serves no RP purpose and is just a sad way to take advantage of how stable CF is.

Good luck with your future characters, I am sure we will have many more run in's.

Iborenn (Guest)Fri 10-Jun-05 07:32 AM

#38668, "So kill the healers? n/t"
In response to Reply #19

asdf

EnbuergoThu 09-Jun-05 08:16 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38677, "Eh."
In response to Reply #22

Handing an item to the village healer always seemed like a cop-out to me. Why would the healer want to pollute himself with magic any more than John Q. Rager would? Why would the healer want to be the village pack animal?

Iborenn (Guest)Thu 09-Jun-05 11:53 PM

#38712, "I didn't say, hey hand #### you don't want to the heale..."
In response to Reply #20

I just said, hey kill the healer when you kill the D

Sarmas (Guest)Fri 03-Jun-05 03:02 PM

#38548, "I liked and respected Isra very much"
In response to Reply #0

didnt chat with you much but it looks like you did great. Cheers for a well played assassin

GranaakMon 30-May-05 08:50 AM
Member since 31st Jan 2005
89 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#38437, "Well that was fun =)"
In response to Reply #0

Well that is hero number two for me and I can say that I actually may have had more fun (at some points) with Isra than Granaak. I wanted a class where I was strong in the pk area, but was able to choose my fights a little more easily. It was either a thief or an assasin, I then came up with a neat little role and Isra was born.

Imms: Thanks for the game you all do a great job.

Muuloc: Okay, you were right prep's are great. Having haste, stoneskin, protection from good, forceshield and watershield could make me a terrible person to deal with, had I just flat out pk'd constantly I would have far surpassed Granaak's body count. Glad I could get two people into the furnace for you, I had been trying to figure out a way to interract.

Aarn: Thanks for the headbutt! But it is hard to not go after certain characters where as soon as there is trouble they run for the shrine. But, per our deal I never stepped foot in your shrine again.

Qal: What can I say it was fun, a lot of fun. After Eshval, Muuloc and Dreaa interacted with me a bit as Imm's I wanted to try an empowered class but thought I needed a little more practice. RP is difficult for me so I apologize for those awkward moments and poor emotes. But, as Isra she loved having the most well known, profitable boss, a real honor. As myself, thanks for being a good guy and fun to pal around with. Thanks for the Tat, that is the first one for me. Never had a chance to invoke it though =)

My shadowy friends (whom NONE RANKED UP TO HANG OUT WITH ME IN HERO RANGE, THANKS A LOT):
Maltvego/Lesuoto/Sarmas/Scheft/Alltendra/Dulmisa/Shapan

Les: If you had ranked up with me, the fun we could of had in hero range.

We had a neat little spy network, when we all were on I would know where every single one of my enemies was.

Various lowbies: Thanks for running all those errands getting me canteens, flowers, food, drinks was neat, I think I dropped well over a hundred gold on having people run errands, was fun.

Scion: Glad I could stomp your enemies again.
Lumiere/Nhil/Runakatla(Chancellor). I had to fight the urge to add a role entry and go scion again.

Battle: I said I would not hunt you guys and I did not, well Rusenlan I thought was a Fortress member and Seethian I got twice because I did not like him much.

Outlander: Destroy the gold? NEVER!
Qing: Tell me how surprised you were?

Fortress: People say the pendulum swings but this is my second 300 hour+ hero where I saw just TONS of fortress on. Literally the only cabal on and usually with anywhere from 8-12 players at hero. Lame. Gear hungry paladins (big surprise there) Lame. Would everyone who has a fortress guy now just not roll another one for a little bit so I can try the goodie I want to try and I can take a break from killing you guys?

Heres a who pk I liked(prime time):
GO TEAM QAL GO!
*51 Arial Asn* (PK) Israhiaz the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, the Black Feather
<51 Storm War> (PK) Arvohk the Legend of the Battlefield
<51 Dwarf War> (PK) Rulcorr the Legend of the Battlefield
<51 H-Elf Thi> (PK) Caradoc the Hidden Guide of Light, Marshall of the Fortress
<51 Arial Inv> (PK) Amaranda Des Chartres the Weaver of the Elements, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
<51 Human Con> (PK) Scierra the Planewalker
<51 Dwarf War> (PK) Bruggadon the Legend of the Battlefield
<51 Dwarf Hea> (PK) Gumbldink Hammerbeard the High Preacher of the Smith, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
<51 Elf Inv> (PK) Kiel the Weaver of the Elements

Well I wrote more than I planned, was fun. If the Fortress players agree to my plan I think I want to try a Maran.

Any questions or anything, Granaak@gmail.com

-Gran.

{SCION} the Archmage of Eternal Night: Say it.

Assassin Scheft (Guest)Mon 30-May-05 08:59 AM

#38439, "RE: Well that was fun =)"
In response to Reply #2

Now that you've deleted I've been ranking . I'll try to continue with the purchase...maybe you can roll something to help me out. Hopefully see you in the fields.

GranaakMon 30-May-05 10:37 AM
89 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#38441, "Now you are ranking?!"
In response to Reply #4

Geez. If you had ranked up I was going to use you to help me explore some neat places, I heard of some high priced things in a few areas that I could not get to alone.

Oh well.

Faelria (Guest)Mon 30-May-05 10:27 AM

#38440, "RE: Well that was fun =)"
In response to Reply #2

Well, damn it.

The upside: now I don't have to pay you back the 20000 I owed you.

The downside: you were cool, and being an uncaballed evil in a range of 2 ragers and 7 fortressites (the best range I've counted this far!) with no allies of any sort is just lonely.

Thanks for the fun times.

GranaakMon 30-May-05 10:40 AM
89 posts
#38442, "Ah I did not really forget abouy you."
In response to Reply #5

I did forget about that gold! Ah well.

It was fun but I know how you felt, I did not have anyone to even talk to heh.

I was hoping I would run into you once more before I deleted, I wanted to see if I could tag along on one of your exploration trips.

I have a guess who you are, if you want to know my guess, send me an email, if not I will wait until you are dead to find out.

ps I would never openly guess a players char so do not worry about that, good luck with the range.

-gran

Qing (Guest)Mon 30-May-05 11:48 PM

#38456, "Haha. I hated you."
In response to Reply #2

>Outlander: Destroy the gold? NEVER!
>Qing: Tell me how surprised you were?
>

70% surprised - 30% bitter satisfaction in return for my irritability and paranoia that I suffered on the walk from the open sea to prosimy (if you played an Outlander you'd understand). That was a great assassinte, though - was Arkham your recall? And man, I hated your character - which means it was a good one

You and Shapan made raiding/retrieving a deadly crap shoot; you were the best defenders the Spire could have hoped for, and the worst part was that I posed little to no threat to you in return. If there were any substantial Spire presence over the last few weeks, Qing would have had a 30% mortality rate every time he locked blades with the captain. As it was, I was just extremely glad you kept my old sword

In fact, just to give you an idea of yours and Shapan's effectiveness: Thirty minutes after you took the scales from Qing, Shapan took them from Fereksah.

MandenTue 31-May-05 12:39 AM
Member since 30th Jul 2004
136 posts
#38460, "I remember..."
In response to Reply #8

I remember thinking...let Qing Long take them...he can get back faster than I can and zoom back before he gets assassinated! We were discussing about magically leaving as soon as the Executioner died so one of you wouldn't rush up there and stab us. When he got out I thought the Scales were safe. Punk!!!

GranaakTue 31-May-05 06:42 AM
89 posts
#38474, "=) Not my recall though."
In response to Reply #8

Well I was actually paid to full loot you, but I could not bring myself to do it, you had very nice things but I always saw you running around alone so you deserved what you had.

But what I ended up doing to get you was,
1. Notice you were done raiding.
2. Vanish from near Galadon to near Hamsah
3. Wait, get 1 stalk on your way in
4. It actually hit

Thanks for the sword though, when I two embossed rings, blademasters gloves and your spirit breaker, I had so many progs going on I felt like a goodie. =)

Abernytee (Guest)Tue 31-May-05 04:27 AM

#38469, "Thanks for killing my scion applicant you bassard! :P"
In response to Reply #2

~

GranaakTue 31-May-05 06:43 AM
89 posts
#38475, "Woops, hope I did not loot you much =) -nt"
In response to Reply #10

Szyrivlyrha (Guest)Tue 31-May-05 09:12 AM

#38479, "Bah! How many times did I tell you XYZ was here or ther..."
In response to Reply #2

There was that one time I messed up and thought XYZ was heading to the Underdark but went to the Inn instead. I guess you didn't trust me after that. Good luck with the next.

GranaakTue 31-May-05 09:56 AM
89 posts
#38482, "Drat forgot someone =/"
In response to Reply #13

I was not sure for a minute, but then figured it was a mistake. So I was not worried. But you were a great help, rarely had to check the galadon area when you were around, as the reports always came in nicely.

Good job with your char and hope you continue on well.

Lesuoto (Guest)Tue 31-May-05 11:54 AM

#38485, "Yes. Yes it was."
In response to Reply #2

Most impressive. I think if we had ever fought again, it would have been the same deadlock that was our first few meetings.

Congratulations on a very well-played character.

Alletandra (Guest)Sun 29-May-05 08:31 PM

#38425, "wow!"
In response to Reply #0

you were an impressive assassin, I interacted with you as Alletandra and we had a cool setup started, but school hit me in the forehead like a baseball bat along with another thing, so I had to delete or I would have ended up playing too little or way to much. anyway shoot me an e-mail if you want. istorp@agera.ssu.se, yeah and good luck with the next!

GranaakMon 30-May-05 08:53 AM
89 posts
#38438, "Yes that would have been great."
In response to Reply #1

I am glad that you chose school over a game, that was a good decision. But we would of had a very fine business, very fine. The things I had to sac because I had no inventory spots left or was at max weight would have made any thief cry.

I did try to replace you, but no one seemed to have the gold output to keep up with me =)

Good job.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38419 Previous topic | Next topic