Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Deolli the Unseen, Inspired Artiste" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38405
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 28-May-05 07:36 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38405, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Deolli the Unseen, Inspired Artiste"

Sat May 28 07:35:13 2005

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Deolli perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:114

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Deolli (Guest)Mon 30-May-05 02:20 PM

#38444, "Sorry all - Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to everyone who made playing Deolli fun.

The char was rolled to see how the Thug path worked with an Arial, and it was ok. For a battlerager, I really couldn't find many mages to fight (and spent most of my time fighting Maran warriors) - and the only reason why I went full thug was to see how bad/good earclap would work. (It didn't, for the most part).

As many of the Maran warriors could attest to, I really tried to fight them head on - never really fled/knifed. If I had a chance to win the fight *AT ALL*, I would stay in the fight to the end.

Kudos to those Maran (and even Empire) who never full looted my corpses. I was impressed with fighting skills and RP of just about everybody I interacted with.

Special thanks to Eshval for making this char especially enjoyable. I really never followed IMM's past picking my sphere since interaction comes so sparingly - but you really made my interactions stand out (and weren't like pulling teeth to get!). You sending me little emotes along the way, and telling me that I better get my ass in gear even before I really did any RP at all was fantastic and MADE me want to impress you in some way. Awesome, simply awesome. Getting your tattoo was just cool (I wish I could figure out if it had any other "things" other than the obvious - I kept trying to figure it out)

To anyone who plays, Eshval is an excellent IMM who pushed you to interact with her. I can't say enough good things about her.

Battle - When I joined there ended up being SO many ragers in the Realm that it was almost not fun to play because we were fairly dominant (at least in my time slot), and mages would pretty much hide and I couldn't find them. Most of you are great. Vershelt, Gery - great great great. All of you who I ranked with, thanks for playing and wandering Thera with me.

I'll be back.

EshvalMon 30-May-05 06:02 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38446, "RE: Sorry all - Deleted."
In response to Reply #1

Well, we had fun. I was unable to break free, and so I missed your final sacrifice. I enjoy folks who strive to be something beyond the pale, and your were among those who continuously seeks to be just a bit better than you were the day before.

RP is my life's blood, without it, I would be dedicate my time to standard video games where no human interaction is needed or required for the participant to reach their climactic moment. I am always playing 'catch-up' with you folks, and I do what I can to make your time enjoyable. IMO, if you get beat in a pk, leave a nice corpse, or find unique ways to die or get horribly mutilated...those are fun.

Those who are willing to take a chance, are welcome at the Gallery. I won't promise anything, but I will do what I can.

Luck

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Deolli (Guest)Mon 30-May-05 10:10 PM

#38453, "Thanks - you helped me to raise the bar..."
In response to Reply #2

I'll be a better player and Rp'er because of it.

Artelin (Guest)Mon 30-May-05 08:37 PM

#38448, "My Thief bud, no!"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go, we had some good times traveling about. I agree on the SO many ragers part.

Have agreat one

Artelin

Deolli (Guest)Mon 30-May-05 10:09 PM

#38452, "Sorry"
In response to Reply #3

We did a whole lot of ranking (or trying to rank) together. Then for a few weeks I couldn't find anyone to rank with. Spent much of my 40's fighting hero Maran warriors and just realized that it wasn't what I was looking for with this char.

I'll be back in some form or another.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38405 Previous topic | Next topic