Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kemnil the Hand" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38374
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 26-May-05 01:48 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38374, "(DELETED) [None] Kemnil the Hand"

Thu May 26 01:50:08 2005

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Kemnil perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kemnil (Guest)Thu 26-May-05 02:09 AM

#38375, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kemnil the Hand"
In response to Reply #0

This post will probably sound like a whine or a complaint. If you aren't into that kind of thing, feel free to skip it.

I'd just like to say that trapper thieves still aren't quite there yet. The knockout traps are maybe 1/10th as effective as a good blackjacking, and I'd still take weaponbutt blackjack over a knockout trap anyway. I spent a lot of time searching for better and better trap components, but they didn't seem to make a lot of difference from what I could see.

I liked waylay, if for nothing else than putting a good scare into people. Other than that, I really wish I had put my thief points into a different path. Weapontrip + cheapshot turned out to be a foolish goal for me, since weapontrip was often wildly unreliable.

Anyway, this thief was my third rogue attempt after doing a thug and pickpocket. I liked being able to kill people, but ended up doing it mostly with cheap flee/knife tactics. I figured I could probably make a decent Maran, but after waiting 100+ hours to get interviewed I was fairly discouraged with the task I was sent on. I guess I just caught the fearless leader on a bad day, or else I wasn't that interesting.

Anyway, everybody I spent time with died out long before I pulled the trigger, so good luck to everybody else's new incarnations. I'm already hard at work on crafting my next "ideal thief".

Szyrivlyrha (Guest)Thu 26-May-05 06:57 AM

#38379, "I, for one, am glad to see you gone :)"
In response to Reply #1

because you wanted to hurt me. Good luck with your next.

Rastorenn m (Guest)Sat 28-May-05 03:19 AM

#38404, "Was fun fighting you."
In response to Reply #1

Good luck with the next ideal thief.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38374 Previous topic | Next topic