Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Krendal the Warrior of the Gauntle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38313
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 23-May-05 01:16 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38313, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Krendal the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Mon May 23 13:16:48 2005

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Krendal perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:39

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aurion (Guest)Mon 23-May-05 11:40 PM

#38320, "Damn"
In response to Reply #0

Sucks to see you go, Trib needs people like you. Good times, good times, though, with the ranking and the defending and whatnot. Krendal was one of the few people I actually trusted. Good luck with the next char, see you in the fields.

wakeup_deadmanMon 23-May-05 01:29 PM
Member since 19th Jan 2004
32 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38314, "Well..."
In response to Reply #0

I wanted to see what maces were all about, as well as get an idea of what Tribunal was like. After having played a few Outlanders in the past and griping about how much Tribunal had an advantage, I figured I would see how much truth was in it. The verdict: They aren't.

While I'm not saying they need more, having powers limited to the city you work in is nothing overpowered. Being able to call them without your item isn't even as big as I griped it was. Tribunal is unique in that its a job as much as it is a Cabal, and to do your job you need certain powers. *shrug* I just couldn't stomach much more of the sitting around town all day, so I decided when my first PK death occured I would call it quits. Thus the delete. Tribunal just isnt my cup of tea to be honest. Wanted to thank a few people then get out of here.

Qing - I always enjoyed our interactions, Long. You were an interesting person to stand across the line from, and I was just imagining the ways you would have made my life miserable when I got into your range. Your bioempathy was quite the annoyance, and it pretty much raiding impossible. Well, coupled with the defenses maces offered, bioempathy and other things. Nonetheless, Congrats on Sunwarden, and I hope it dosent become a curse for you. You give the Outlanders a lot, and I hope you can maintain it. Best of luck.

Aurion - My only real friend. I was glad to have met you. I hope you stick it out, and go far. Your conversation always helped the hum-drum of sitting on duty pass quicker.

Maces were fun, especially with two ornate scpeters and fighting undead. All the spec skills had their uses, but cranial seems like it could use a little more of a tweak in the positive direction. Anyhow, thanks to the Imms and players who made things fun for this one. I have had the pleasure of feeling out all the cabals except for Scion and the Fort, so I am sure my next incarnation will be geared towards one of those. Thanks again to everyone and see you in the fields.

Long (Guest)Mon 23-May-05 03:04 PM

#38316, "Yep."
In response to Reply #1

Gotta admit, it was pretty fun(ny) talking to you while one of us was raiding/retrieving. Good luck on your next experiment! Don't make it another one of those damned dwarven maran!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38313 Previous topic | Next topic