Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Venerable..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38178
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-May-05 02:24 PM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38178, "(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Venerable Magi of Light, Captain of the Brigade"

Wed May 18 14:22:22 2005

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Azidreth perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:493

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ahhhhhh poo!, Zakarius (Guest), 21-May-05 10:10 AM, #36
Reply That was the coolest rescue EVER that day My trap for D..., Pro-Grymm (Guest), 20-May-05 11:07 PM, #35
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Kiel (Guest), 20-May-05 05:17 AM, #33
Reply So what was the deal with me?, Maerik (Guest), 19-May-05 03:23 PM, #27
Reply RE: So what was the deal with me?, Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 05:28 PM, #31
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Azidreth (Guest), 18-May-05 06:25 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Rulcorr (Guest), 18-May-05 06:57 PM, #5
Reply Well hell., Sydrian (Guest), 18-May-05 08:34 PM, #6
Reply RE: Well hell., Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 10:09 AM, #12
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Cytherea, 18-May-05 09:13 PM, #7
Reply Quest People, Lyristeon, 18-May-05 11:52 PM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Tanera (Guest), 19-May-05 12:48 AM, #9
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 10:22 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Tanera (Guest), 19-May-05 01:12 PM, #21
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Gvan (Guest), 19-May-05 03:55 AM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 10:25 AM, #14
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Talianna (Guest), 19-May-05 08:52 AM, #11
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 10:44 AM, #16
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Gumbldink (Guest), 19-May-05 10:28 AM, #15
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 10:49 AM, #17
Reply blah, Nyrka (Guest), 19-May-05 12:17 PM, #18
Reply RE: blah, Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 02:00 PM, #24
Reply No love for the Stoney Fighter, huh?, Salvrath (Guest), 19-May-05 12:35 PM, #19
Reply RE: No love for the Stoney Fighter, huh?, Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 02:02 PM, #25
Reply You mean like avoiding all fights at all costs and jus..., Iborenn (Guest), 19-May-05 12:44 PM, #20
Reply Exactly!, Azidreth (Guest), 19-May-05 01:57 PM, #23
     Reply Heh, a bit sarcastic are we?, Iborenn (Guest), 20-May-05 12:36 AM, #32
          Reply Stop trying to trash Azidreth., Solasarath (Guest), 20-May-05 08:32 AM, #34
Reply Well crap, Dorn (Guest), 19-May-05 01:49 PM, #22
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Tuggluk (Guest), 19-May-05 03:05 PM, #26
Reply Bye bye birdy!, Aarn, 19-May-05 04:09 PM, #28
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Sessha (Guest), 19-May-05 04:24 PM, #29
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth, Amars (Guest), 19-May-05 05:10 PM, #30
Reply Way to be!, Icthaen (Guest), 18-May-05 06:08 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., Caradoc (Guest), 18-May-05 02:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..., scierra (Guest), 18-May-05 04:48 PM, #2

Zakarius (Guest)Sat 21-May-05 10:10 AM

#38259, "Ahhhhhh poo!"
In response to Reply #0

You were great. Taught me alot of things about shifters. Especially how to work back and forth between forms effectivly. Still kinda workin on that one, ha! I'll never forget that fight at the maran with the chancellor and Sythlindora. Guess we found out that day what two rams can do on a good day. Thanks for all the advice. Good luck on your next.

Pro-Grymm (Guest)Fri 20-May-05 11:07 PM

#38254, "That was the coolest rescue EVER that day My trap for D..."
In response to Reply #0

I'll never forget that one.

I just wanted to thank you for inductin me. I had a great time and learned a lot about a cabal I've really never ever had anything to do with.

I really did enjoy being around you. You were quiet and reserved and I allways had a feeling like you had something on your mind.

I thought you were going to delete when Scierra and Kal got booted.

Anyway great job and Thanks!

Kiel (Guest)Fri 20-May-05 05:17 AM

#38241, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #0

Bye-bye Azidreth. You were very thorough with your interviews, that was my first thought. I was nowhere as thorough with my previous leader, and I was shamed =P

I thought you were a very nice guy - not too stuffy, not overbearing either. Great thing in a leader.

Please play another Fort one. I like Fort and I like having nice people around. I'll be sticking around a long time I think.

Maerik (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 03:23 PM

#38225, "So what was the deal with me?"
In response to Reply #0

Did I have a ####ty interview?

Did you just not like me?

If not, don't you think the time you made me wait was overly long?

I mean, I guess it wasn't. It was, however, two weeks. That seems like a long time to me. I was living the part, I just don't get why you didn't induct me sooner. I know all the mojo about if you're not enjoying your role and can't go without don't play. I just think the waiting was a little excessive considering I thought I did pretty well on the Interview. I'd just like to hear your thoughts on it if you have any, or if you even remember it. It was fairly recent in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks.

Azidreth (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 05:28 PM

#38230, "RE: So what was the deal with me?"
In response to Reply #27

I can't think of a good way to say this... you got shafted. I was going to induct you, but everytime I saw you I was attacking/defending. I know as a shapeshifter, I wasn't the easiest to get in contact with. Your interview was great.

Sorry once more,
Azidreth

Azidreth (Guest)Wed 18-May-05 06:25 PM

#38188, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #0

Have you ever started a character just to waste time and had it turn into something amazingly fun to play?

I rolled Azidreth back in September as a diversion during my free time. I played off an on until the turn of the year, when I finally started getting back into the swing of things. Then at the end of February I got inducted into the Fortress by Iramath. A month later I got Maran.

I was amazed I had made it that far, so I was shocked when in three weeks I got asked to be Captain. The Fortress was hitting a downswing and didn't have too many active Maran, which probably led to the decision.

Goodbyes:

IMMS-

I'm not trying to brown-nose, but you take a lot of crap. Everytime someone has gotten fed up and tried to make a MUD "better than CF," they've failed. Thanks for making an amazing game.

Shokai: You're a legend for a reason. I only got to speak with you a few times, but they were awesome.

Aarn: Props for being a great IMM for the Fortress. Whoever was complaining on Shokai's forum about the lack of immteraction obviously hasn't been in the same cabal I have. Sorry about making you kick my butt that one time.

Eshval: You're just creepy. If there's a higher praise to be given to a macabre Goddess, I'm not sure what it is.

Quest people: I probably looked like a tool that first night, but I had never explored that area after it came in. Thanks for being patient. It was one of the best experiences I've had on CF.

Fortress-

Cytherea: My favorite Fortress person IC. I still remember giving you that pseudo-interview I gave you by the Sirine Island. It was awesome to see you move through the ranks from scribe to IMM. Congratulations.

Solasarath: Just plain deadly. You've loosened up a lot since you first made Maran and have made it really fun to fight with you.

Iramath: Usually its a healer or transmuter that gives you the feeling of invincibility, but I was more comfortable fighting with you than nearly anyone else. Thanks for the induct.

Icthaen: I know I've said it before, but way to delete before you made Captain. Heh.

Caradoc: Congratulations on getting Marshall. Unless I'm completely off base, I think I recognize your playing style from someone else. That character was pretty awesome, too.

Bruggadon and Rulcorr: Keep plugging. The Fort is a little big now, but I doubt it will be long before the Empire grows huge again. If you stick it out, you'll definitely get noticed.

Gumbldink: Good luck as an Acolyte. If you keep going, you'll get a leader spot in no time.

Amaranda: Thanks for helping Caradoc perfect parting block. Heh. I'm glad I got to pay you back before it was too late.

To everyone else who I've forgotten or neglected, you made this character something I always looked forward to playing. I hope I helped to the same.

Village-

For me to die to most of you, I had to be doing something seriously wrong. Granted, I did that a few times, but I avoided conflict with any who weren't evil. The notable exception was Tuggluk. Awesome job, man.

Scions-

Akscereh: Your character, as noted a few times, just seemed to ooze evil. That time we got you and Sythlindora at the Fortress was a jaw-dropper. I figued we would lose that fight.

Runaktla: We didn't get to talk as much as I would have liked, but you were still plenty deadly. Congratulations on Chancellor.

Empire-

Sdradiga: Always up for a good scrap. That time near Barovia I escaped by the skin of my teeth. Bards can turn the tide of a battle, and you were very adept at that.

Gvan: Thanks for the offer to join the Empire. It really made me feel warm inside. Heh. Our times got offset late in Azidreth's life, but you were still a fun opponent.

Nabburak: Strong Emperor. You helped demonstrate to me why reading the MOTD is important. There's nothing like going down without a clue what's happening.

Ithzaruul: I never did catch you off your guard, and you knew exactly how to take down a shapeshifter. You'll make a strong lich if you get some phylacteries under your belt.

I think I'll chop it off there before this post gets outlandishly long. Five hundred hours is a really long time to remember everyone, so feel free to post and I'll get back to you.

Azidreth
trd2458 *AT* rit dot edu

Rulcorr (Guest)Wed 18-May-05 06:57 PM

#38189, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #4

Had a bad feeling this was coming soon as soon as I saw the Venerable after your name. It was always a comfort when you were around, thought you made a great leader. Good luck with the next one!

Sydrian (Guest)Wed 18-May-05 08:34 PM

#38190, "Well hell."
In response to Reply #4

I'll forgive you for forgetting me because you're an old ass mofo, but I doubt Brynne would forgive you for forgetting her . Better watch out for that blackjack on the many gold runs I bet she has you doing in the Azure Fields you old crusty bastard. At the time of you, me, icthaen, and iramath I think the fort was pretty unstoppable. Kudos for sticking it out where nobody else did , and it was always a pleasure to be fighting or exploring only to have the eagle swoop down and make fun of me. Great job, and good luck with whats next.

Syd.

Azidreth (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 10:09 AM

#38206, "RE: Well hell."
In response to Reply #6

Uh, whoops? I definitely should have remembered you and Brynne. You were a great character to both fight and waste time with. The number of duels I watched between you and Brynne on that island was amazing. I hope to see another of your characters soon.

CythereaWed 18-May-05 09:13 PM
Member since 13th May 2005
67 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38192, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #4

We did have so many good times together. Just like Caradoc said, this is a game but I do feel sad to see you go. You were one of the most important people to Cyth for all the guidance you gave her at times. Big thumbs up for you, and wish you so much luck in the future.

LyristeonWed 18-May-05 11:52 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38197, "Quest People"
In response to Reply #4

That quest just took on a life of its own. I just looked at the hero range one night and there were a ton of fortress and no scion or empire on. Just for the fun of it, I thought you all would like to have a nice little brawl near the Fort with something difficult and evil. I had no real intentions of making it an actual quest or anything, but the story wouldn't end there and you guys just ran with it. By the time a few days had passed, I thought you all had either forgotten about it or decided it was just a one time scenario. It just so happens that I logged in just as you guys were about to enter it. Otherwise, it just would have been an explore night for you all without the added rp. The good news is, you saved who you were meant to save. The bad news is, you missed some really neat things in there that would have added to the experience if you just would have looked around. I am glad you enjoyed the quest considering I winged it the whole way. Good luck with your next.

Tanera (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 12:48 AM

#38199, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #4

Well..
you stuck it out...
wish I could have lived longer so
we could have fought more together..
cause it worked well with the two of
us....
ahh well... congrats on a good char..
I enjoyed it..

Azidreth (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 10:22 AM

#38207, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #9

You might not have been the best PKer as Tanera, but you sure had a lot of heart. I was really glad to see you died with a title for your bravery. I hope you've been having fun with any characters since then.

Tanera (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 01:12 PM

#38216, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #13

Well.. working on it.. but exams and stuff
Hope to be back in the swing..
next week...

Gvan (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 03:55 AM

#38202, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #4

Well, I got much fun by our iterractions. And that offer to join the Empire was seriouse. Gvan never could understand how can such a great griffon can serve to a mere thief . As for our few fights... well we can kill each other only if one is drained or one do too many misstakes. But it was always a fun.

Good luck with your next, hope to see you in the Empire it's time to roll some imperials I am a bit tired to wake up and run from 15 enemies alone .

Azidreth (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 10:25 AM

#38208, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #10

I was just happy that you missed all of the aging effects with your withering. Then again, there are definitely worse ways to go out as character. Empire's probably next on the list for me, but I doubt I'll be rolling anytime soon.

Talianna (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 08:52 AM

#38205, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #4

Oh! No mention for me! And here I always thought I brough a smile to your face! *tag!* And you can't yell at me and tell me I have to tag Cyth for that one! It was really great working with you and everything, and I'll agree, you were a good force for the fortress. I do have one question though, on that quest, out of everyone in the fortress, you choose the lowly paladin who was just barely able to group with everyone. I certainly wasn't going to turn down a chance to crusade into that vile place, but I would like to know, why you'd choose me for it? Overall, I though Azidreth was great. My one complaint was, that though you made a great leader character, I did not see much of you acting as the captain outlined within the library. Only newbies join the fortress remember! Hope your next character is as successful as this one!

Azidreth (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 10:44 AM

#38210, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #11

Another one I let slip by. I picked Talianna because I thought you might know your way around there. You're pretty good at handling yourself, so I didn't think Cytherea would have to worry about keeping you healed as much as she would another warrior. Besides, why have one Innis elf when you can have two?

As for your complaint, I know where you're coming from. I tried to be a bit too laid back and only critiqued when it was asked for or overtly needed. I had something to plan with Caradoc to fix that lack, but when I logged in to write the note, poof. I hope you enjoyed your time regardless, and good luck.

Gumbldink (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 10:28 AM

#38209, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #4

Yehs was a good Captain and ah was always knowin' dat yehs had yehs eyes on deh bad guys. Makin' me feel safe from deh fargin' heathenous bastids sneakin' up on muh arse. Dat fargin' griffon was mean and ah'm glad ah wasnae on yehs bad side. Yehs'll be missed, dat bein' as sure'n as muh beard is long. Har!

Azidreth (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 10:49 AM

#38211, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #15

I owe you at least two now... one for saving my hide against Sdradiga near Balator, and the other for helping me with that quest. You make a great dwarf and a very competant healer from what I've seen. Keep your axes high.

Nyrka (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 12:17 PM

#38213, "blah"
In response to Reply #4

Blah, I am sorry to see you go. I wish I had more time to interact with you, and I am surprised you forgot me :< A story like me has got to be pretty....memorable(look I have a good reason why its so crazy, but that wont be explain until I am dead, or on individual basis). I guess I wasnt good or memorable enough to mention! Anyway, you seemed like a very good shifter(I cant really say, I never had too much probs with shifters, but then again I never played a shifter) but unfortunately I did not get too much of your roleplay except for the induction interview. I am sorry our times did not match up. Ah well, thanks for the induction and see you in the fields!

Azidreth (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 02:00 PM

#38221, "RE: blah"
In response to Reply #18

It wasn't that I forgot you, it was just, as you said, our times didn't match much. I was hoping to help you get back at your "inner being", but that's the way it is, I suppose. Have fun, and keep those foothills free of assassins.

Salvrath (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 12:35 PM

#38214, "No love for the Stoney Fighter, huh?"
In response to Reply #4

We had a pretty weird relationship. I kind of just talked to you out of the blue one day, like most. You would always fly up to me at the strangest times and I'd have "pincer eag...", then find out it was you. I remember threatening Fortress dwarves and thieves in front of you and you would always keep out of it, I thought that was pretty respectable that you werent the typical "cuddle goodie" that holds all his friends hands and protects them like a nursing mother. Anyway, well played and good luck with your next.

Azidreth (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 02:02 PM

#38222, "RE: No love for the Stoney Fighter, huh?"
In response to Reply #19

The only time I remember you threatening dwarves and thieves in front of me was that time on the Dragon Sea. Considering we outnumbered you 5 to 1 (?) I didn't think any handholding was necessary. Heh.

Iborenn (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 12:44 PM

#38215, " You mean like avoiding all fights at all costs and jus..."
In response to Reply #4

Cause I tried to fight you but you were unable to not call in help.
Um, good job?

Azidreth (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 01:57 PM

#38220, "Exactly!"
In response to Reply #20

Of the roughly 150 login sessions I had as a hero, there were an amazing 6 where you were logged in at the same time. I apologize that the one fight I had with a character I saw 4% of the time did not live up to your expectations. Oh, and that fight, albeit brief, was one on one. So... yeah. Sorry if I ruined your experience.

Iborenn (Guest)Fri 20-May-05 12:36 AM

#38235, "Heh, a bit sarcastic are we?"
In response to Reply #23

Its not like I've only seen you around on Iborenn you were pretty old. Heh.

Solasarath (Guest)Fri 20-May-05 08:32 AM

#38245, "Stop trying to trash Azidreth."
In response to Reply #32

Iborenn had great dark elf style, but don't try to pass him off as being brave and taking everyone on solo. You'll just diminish the good things about him.

I fought Azidreth with an earlier character and he wasn't scared to get in there on his own. His roleplay was also good, though being shifter his enemies didn't get to see it much.

Good job, Azidreth. We'll look forward to your next character.

Dorn (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 01:49 PM

#38219, "Well crap"
In response to Reply #4

I really liked your character, and your attitude as a leader. I didn't know what you were going to think of my rp, but it seemed to go over well. Thanks for keeping the secret longer than I did, and thanks for inducting a clown heh.

Tuggluk (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 03:05 PM

#38223, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #4

Great character. Enjoyed our interactions and the occasional tome you would send my way. Glad to see your character was so successful. See you in the fields!

AarnThu 19-May-05 04:09 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38226, "Bye bye birdy!"
In response to Reply #4

Well done with Azidreth. You were very solid, and the Fort did well by your leadership. I recognized that you seemed to be having pretty bad link problems that time, so I didn't come down very hard on you.

Good luck with your next, keep it up!

Aarn

Sessha (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 04:24 PM

#38227, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #4

The strangest thing... I had an idea for a 'song' today while I was at work. I'd been working on it for the better part of the morning and planned on posting it to Azidreth later this afternoon. So, imagine my surprise when I log on to find that he'd kicked the proverbial bucket.

Did you ever get someone or something stuck in your head and find yourself typing 'whoi whoever' on cf? I'd been doing that for the last few days, looking for Az. Damn Cytherea and Amaranda!!! hehe

Anyway, in addition to thanking you for the 'could have beens' with this character, I wanted you to know I had fun with the LAST hero of mine you made elf puddles with in Sitran. Come to think of it, I should have -known- how stinking old you were.

Amars (Guest)Thu 19-May-05 05:10 PM

#38228, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth"
In response to Reply #4

Good character - I was there when you were inducted into the Fortress (obviously with a different character) and I remember just how shocked you were with the impromptu induction. Then Iramath dumped me into your lap as a tour guide and I remember thinking to myself as I dragged you around...did this guy actually WANT to join the Fortress? You logged off right away and I wasn't sure you'd ever log back on! I was certainly glad to see you did come back, and ended up becoming Captain.

No matter what Sessha tells you - that whole thing was her idea! I certainly wouldn't come up with a scheme like that, now would I?

Thanks for saving me from Ghrulkar that one time, it was pretty close for me! And you're very welcome for the parting blocks!

Good luck in the future - I'm sure we'll see you in the Fortress again!

Icthaen (Guest)Wed 18-May-05 06:08 PM

#38187, "Way to be!"
In response to Reply #0

It's damn hard to stick it out with a shifter or to 'stand out' with a shifter and you did both. I liked your somewhat easy going style not forcing things on people but letting things play out.
Good job and thanks for all those times helping me regear

Later

Caradoc (Guest)Wed 18-May-05 02:51 PM

#38179, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #0

My first reaction to seeing this, was one of genuine sadness. Now don't get the wrong idea, I know its just a game, but you will be missed. You led well by example, without being heavy handed or intrusive, and the Fort obviously prospered under your leadership. The eye in the sky will definately be difficult to replace. Thanks for all the fun times.

All the best on your next, and well played.

scierra (Guest)Wed 18-May-05 04:48 PM

#38182, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Azidreth BlackBane the Vener..."
In response to Reply #1

I echo the same comments of Caradoc. Very well played and you will
be missed for obvious reasons.

Good luck on your next, and again well played!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38178 Previous topic | Next topic