Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gileanas the Legend of the Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38160
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 17-May-05 12:48 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38160, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gileanas the Legend of the Battlefield, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris"

Tue May 17 12:49:35 2005

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Gileanas perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:181

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A fun, but short ride, Gileanas (Guest), 17-May-05 08:45 PM, #3
Reply Knife Squad loses a valuable member, Fereksah (Guest), 17-May-05 09:42 PM, #4
Reply Well done., Qing Long (Guest), 18-May-05 10:23 AM, #5
Reply RE: A fun, but short ride, Innis, 18-May-05 10:04 PM, #6
Reply I valued our friendship, Reggie (Guest), 22-May-05 07:44 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gileanas the Legend of the Ba..., Brodie (Guest), 17-May-05 06:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gileanas the Legend of the Ba..., Salvrath (Guest), 17-May-05 12:57 PM, #1

Gileanas (Guest)Tue 17-May-05 08:45 PM

#38167, "A fun, but short ride"
In response to Reply #0

Gileanas, rolled up as an experiment into the dagger spec, as it always seemed to cause Ceie plenty of trouble. I'd never had an elf warrior, a dagger spec, or an outlander before, and this seemed like a fun diversion. At the time Cari was around, so I had to switch from the planned spear/dagger to mace/dagger combo, which combined with not picking the either hand legacy was the downfall of this char. After just having played Ceie for so long, I needed a char with some defense, and this one had none as well. Anyways, on to some goodbyes,
Imms,
As always, a great game and I can't stop coming back, thanks again for all the hard work.
Innis, I really hadn't wanted any responsibilities with this char, but you were so damned nice I couldn't say no when you brought it up! Thanks for our fun little chats and the dagger, it was very nice

Outlanders,
Brodie, sorry I didn't get to teach you some more, I liked your char from our limited interactions, keep at it.
Salvrath, from what I got to see of you, you do a great job, keep it up. Sorry I didn't get to run around with you too much more, I think it woulda been a lot of fun, but this char just wasn't doing it for me anymore.
Saepphi, Always had a lot of fun with you around, it was a shame when you deleted so young.
Rogue's characters, liked my interactions with them, but sticking with a char at hero range is really the only way to get used to it.
Reggie, I loved whenever you were around, and enjoyed either running beside you or against you. There were a few close ones with Ceie, and you had me laughing when you fled right off that one time, saying if thats all your geyser was going to do it wasn't worth the fight.

Tribunals,
Tolchec, heh well done, I liked you as an ally as Ceie and a foe as Gil. Sorry I couldn't post the log of that great timing, I didn't catch it.

I know I left plenty of people out, but I'm tired and a not thinking clearly, so I'll leave it at that for now.
See you all in the fields,
Gunn

Fereksah (Guest)Tue 17-May-05 09:42 PM

#38169, "Knife Squad loses a valuable member"
In response to Reply #3

Like most people, it seems I didn't get to hang out with you as much as I'd have liked. Appreciated your help ranking, and it was always fun running with you. Take care.

Qing Long (Guest)Wed 18-May-05 10:23 AM

#38177, "Well done."
In response to Reply #3

I didn't get very long to know Gileanas, but your cabal interview was awesome - one of the best I've had. Not because you spiced it up with RP "perks" v2.0+, but because you made me think about my own character's RP, and it was the first time I can ever recall where I seriously considered not joining a cabal based on a RP-related conflict. Sadly, I didn't see you much afterward.

Anyway, great job. It's too bad this character didn't have another 100-200 hours on 'im.

InnisWed 18-May-05 10:04 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
106 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38194, "RE: A fun, but short ride"
In response to Reply #3

Heh...no problem...damn, no I have to find another sucker...

Hey good luck on whatever.

innis@carrionfields.com

Reggie (Guest)Sun 22-May-05 07:44 AM

#38281, "I valued our friendship"
In response to Reply #3

Reggie definately liked Gil quite a bit. I thought you were a good Sunwarden from what I saw...but what do I know. Thanks for always being up for a fun fight.

Aaron

Brodie (Guest)Tue 17-May-05 06:47 PM

#38165, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gileanas the Legend of the Ba..."
In response to Reply #0

And there were still things I was hoping to learn from you. Ah well, thanks for the interview. From the brief time I was around you, you looked like one mean a** elf to the enemies of the refuge. Good luck with whatever is next for you. As long as it isn't a *spit* Tribunal. Hah!

Salvrath (Guest)Tue 17-May-05 12:57 PM

#38161, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Gileanas the Legend of the Ba..."
In response to Reply #0

Didnt see a whole lot of you in my character's lifetime, but we tore into some imperials/tribs the few times we were together. Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38160 Previous topic | Next topic