Subject: "(DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of the Ba..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38004
Show all folders

Grumgar (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 04:16 AM

#38004, "(DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of the Ba..."

Well I am gone. Grumgar was a try at the Fortress again after a few outlanders. Well I got inducted by Heas without much trouble, and from then on it was a blast. I ganged some, I fought alone and I got ganged. If I ganged your character and got you pissed. Sorry. You have every right to gang me back. Well Aarn, thank you a load for the maranation i loved being a maran, this was my first ever! If anyone was interested past characters are, Tiahan, Olerin, Thays, Ajelon, Wimarsu, Trussar and now Grumgar. This was perhaps one of the most enjoyable characters that I have played in my two years or so of playing CF. Onto some goodbyes.

First of all Aarn: Man I wanted to talk to you so bad, but Noooo you have to play at about midnight - 2 am my time, and with school I just cant stay up and talk to you. When we first interacted I was in holidays so I could, but now we just couldn't. But thanks for the last name and the interactions you gave me was a blast. But alas them the breaks.

Fortress

Cytherea: We had some great times. We had a lot of fun the drinking contests and just running around. You were probably the best friend to Grumgar though he would never admit it. Try and keep yourself covered up now!! Good luck with Cardinal and keep trucking

Caradoc: Well done with Marshall I was pretty sure you were going to get it. Good luck with leading the Fort keep them dwarves in line hey. Your a good maran from what I have seen.

Bruggadon: Strong warrior. You always did hit hard, keep going eh, im sure you'll get maran soon. Just keep kicking that evil!

Dorn, Obane: You both have a tonne of potential. Keep trucking.

Ok thats all the goodies I remember, post something and i'll reply

Onto some enemies.

Scion: Runaktla: Man you know your crap. If you prepped, you just owned me and there was nothing I could do against you pretty much.

Nhil: Pretty much the same thing lol. Prepped I stood no chance, but I think I always tried to defend. Was fun though.

Lumiere: Same as Nhil pretty much. Both of you were strong foes.

Anubris: never really fought you, but good work heroing a anti-paladin never the easiest task! Keep trucking.

Empire: Makholvek: Yeah you know your tough, I hope my several corpses helped at least lol.

Yeah im tired and my memory is fuzzy. Post and i'll reply. Thanks everyone for the fights and interactions.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..., Runaktla (Guest), 13-May-05 11:47 PM, #12
Reply Hrm..., Grumgar. (Guest), 14-May-05 05:39 AM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..., Cytherea (Guest), 10-May-05 09:00 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..., Kiel (Guest), 10-May-05 08:48 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..., Grumgar. (Guest), 10-May-05 09:51 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..., Scierra (Guest), 10-May-05 02:37 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..., Grumgar. (Guest), 10-May-05 09:49 PM, #10
Reply hmm, Nyrka (Guest), 10-May-05 10:13 AM, #4
Reply Well, Zakarius (Guest), 10-May-05 08:14 AM, #3
Reply RE: Well, Grumgar (Guest), 10-May-05 09:45 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..., Blorg, 10-May-05 06:32 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..., Rusenlan (Guest), 10-May-05 04:39 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..., Grumgar. (Guest), 10-May-05 09:47 PM, #9

Runaktla (Guest)Fri 13-May-05 11:47 PM

#38091, "RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #0

OOCly I was feeling bad for kicking you around so much
near the end, but you were persistent and wouldn't scram!
With some exceptions, there's almost always a way for any
class to take down any other, take a look at some of your
cabalmates (aside from the obvious ones that beat me
anyways), they seem to have figured it out *mutter*.

- Runaktla

Grumgar. (Guest)Sat 14-May-05 05:39 AM

#38097, "Hrm..."
In response to Reply #12

I'm still pretty new at the pk'ing part which is why I sucked heh. But i'm learning slowly. A few crushing blows wouldn't have gone astray against you. Live and learn. Good luck with the Chancellor gig. Congrats on that. I was a maran, can't blame me for being persistant

Cytherea (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 09:00 PM

#38037, "RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed you being around. Was fun with the drinking contest..hah! Good luck with your next. Still got one up on you...guess you have to take that to your grave..

Kiel (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 08:48 PM

#38033, "RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #0

No mention of me? =(

Grum was a frequent player, and one of those who were around when there were very few Fortress people around. So you were the only company I got for quite a while when I played during the 'low' periods.

Come back to the Fortress, it's a great place...

Grumgar. (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 09:51 PM

#38041, "RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #6

We sure saw out some pretty harsh ranges. And you saved my life a tonne of times heh though I never liked to admit that. It was good to see you in the hero range now. Your a competent invoker we need someone to battle Nhil and Lumiere. Good luck.

Scierra (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 02:37 PM

#38023, "RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #0

I am disheartened you did not mention my name? Anyway I liked your character alot and felt he was going to lead one day. Good luck on your next character and play a goodie we need more of that!

Scierra

Grumgar. (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 09:49 PM

#38040, "RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #5

Yeah I have a bad memory I know! I guess I hoped I would get marshall but was pretty sure Caradoc would get it. Keep trucking and don't worry you'll get back in! Keep trucking.

Nyrka (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 10:13 AM

#38010, "hmm"
In response to Reply #0

hmm, I didnt interact too much with you. I think you helped my group rank for like 20 min, before the fortress got raided.(It's ok, I usually dont have a higher level character help me rank, well actually, I never have, because this is my first goodie). In any case, I thought you were fairly solid just from looking and talking to you, and if I did anything too stupid, its probably because I play cf after I go to work and school so during 11 pm-3 am is when I play(which accounts for...uh..damn it I forgot what character I am on! Where the hell am I? oh wait, I am ranking. That kind of stuff). In any case, it was kind of disappointing to see you go, it would be interesting on how my char would "lecture" you, because last time we talked, she/he wasn't happy(and even I was a bit frusturated with you and Kiel, but then again I did act kind of retarded then). Ah well, good luck, and see you in the fields!

Zakarius (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 08:14 AM

#38009, "Well"
In response to Reply #0

Had alot of fun playing with you. Funny dwarf, good sense of humor. We didnt get to interact a whole lot due to my sporadic playing times. Good luck with your next.

Grumgar (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 09:45 PM

#38038, "RE: Well"
In response to Reply #3

I am actually pretty suprised that you havn't been made Maran, stick to your guns and im sure you will get it. You play a good maran in my book. Good luck.

BlorgTue 10-May-05 06:32 AM
Member since 09th Feb 2005
33 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#38006, "RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #0

Well I play Gerthrak the bumbling dwarf warrior who wants ta get into the brigade. Thanks for your axes that time I died defending. You were a fun guy to be around I'm sorry to see you go.

Rusenlan (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 04:39 AM

#38005, "RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #0

Well played there dwarf. I liked Grumgar a lot. Thanks for all the offers to help re-equip or rank even if we weren't quite related. Sorry about Ritur stealing the scepter and all your magical stuff heh. You took it in real good stride. Luck with your next, Grumgar was a good char.

Grumgar. (Guest)Tue 10-May-05 09:47 PM

#38039, "RE: (DELETED)[FORTRESS] Grumgar Lokarn the Legend of th..."
In response to Reply #1

I liked you even if you were an elf. I liked you so much I even gave you my thumbs up to Kastellyn. Your a good rager and have a tonne of potential and a very competent bard. Keep trucking.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #38004 Previous topic | Next topic