Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Olmieris the Lord of the Forest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37915
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 07-May-05 01:36 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37915, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Olmieris the Lord of the Forest"

Sat May 7 13:38:03 2005

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Olmieris perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:ranger
Level:32
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:70

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Amaranda (Guest)Sat 07-May-05 01:59 PM

#37916, "Oh no!"
In response to Reply #0

I'm sorry to see this! I think elf ranger's got to be hard to play, I think I'd be prone to rage delete too if I tried it out.

Good character though - thanks for all the help levelling my sorry invoker through those rough levels!

rumpoleSun 08-May-05 10:16 AM
Member since 13th Oct 2004
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37943, "RE: Oh no!"
In response to Reply #1

New job, a long move and re-roofing a house gave me about 2 hours a week for the last month. I watched everyone in range advance and was thinking of deleting anyway.

Elf rangers are the most survivable race/class if you want to play it safe. This character was 0/0 in pk's I think . That included two raids against empire and scion to boot. Heroing a character and enjoying it just takes more of a committment to the game than I can give and when you fall behind those who brung you to the middle ranks it can be tough.

Peace,

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37915 Previous topic | Next topic