Subject: "Oawenisou Deleted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37867
Show all folders

TinfalanFri 06-May-05 10:45 AM
Member since 19th Aug 2004
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#37867, "Oawenisou Deleted"

Well I hate deleting, but I don't have much time to play any more and the character was getting really bland, all my friends had deleted and I had 0 allies, and after getting full-sacced after an assassinate from like 4 stalks I'm not up to it. Loved the character but after around 50 hours of trying to get ahold of aarn, last time I talked ot him I was level 28, I just didn't care for the character much any more. Good job on finally taking my wanted flag Shapan. Latez everyone, I'm sure I'll get the desire to play another character in about six months. I always do.

Aarn - Loved your religion, was really hoping I could try for your tat, never had one and thought I could probably do well enough to get yours, if I could ever EVER find you heh. Anyhow thanks again and good luck.

Everyone else - I'm in that just-died anger moment so I'm not thinking to clear, go ahead and post and I'll reply.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AarnFri 06-May-05 03:26 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37874, "RE: Oawenisou Deleted"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 06-May-05 03:29 PM

Seemed like a good character, toward the end when you started tapering off your playing times, I kept missing you. I don't think we've been online at the same time in quite a while, which accounts for the lack of interactions.

Anyway, I was looking forward to seeing where you could go with this character, and was kinda hoping you would continue to try to get into Outlander. You definitely picked a hard path though, and I was glad to see you not getting disheartened even when Aarn ranted and raved. He is the god of rage after all!

As a footnote, I was watching you carefully to see just how friendly you were going to be with evils. There were a couple times I questioned what you were doing with evil outlanders, as an elven priest of Aarn. Don't forget you're still a freakin' elf... fire giants aren't your friends, even if you're in the same cabal.

Good luck with your next!

Aarn

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37867 Previous topic | Next topic