Subject: "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Tolchec the Smitten Lover of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37760
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 08-Jun-05 08:28 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37760, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Tolchec the Smitten Lover of the Meretricious, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal"

Wed May 4 02:19:08 2005

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Tolchec perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:283

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Tolchec the Smitten Lover of the ..., Tolchec (Guest), 04-May-05 02:30 AM, #1
     Reply Ok, onto the goodbyes., rulanit, 05-May-05 12:19 AM, #23
          Reply I am gonna miss that bird, Gordath (Guest), 05-May-05 04:18 AM, #2
          Reply "you haev got to be kidding", Brulgbabauth (Guest), 05-May-05 07:27 AM, #3
          Reply Whoops, here's the rest, Brulgbabauth (Guest), 05-May-05 07:34 AM, #4
               Reply RE: Whoops, here's the rest, rulanit, 05-May-05 01:55 PM, #7
          Reply I liked fighting you too, champ., Uncle Resty (Guest), 05-May-05 09:26 AM, #5
          Reply RE: I liked fighting you too, champ., rulanit, 05-May-05 01:58 PM, #8
          Reply Hey!, Alidliril (Guest), 05-May-05 01:40 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Hey!, rulanit, 05-May-05 02:02 PM, #9
          Reply Funny, Iborenn (Guest), 05-May-05 03:55 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Funny, rulanit, 06-May-05 02:02 AM, #18
          Reply RE: Ok, onto the goodbyes., Marmaanth, 05-May-05 06:16 PM, #11
          Reply RE: Ok, onto the goodbyes., rulanit, 06-May-05 02:10 AM, #19
          Reply Silly bird, Nievar (Guest), 05-May-05 06:22 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Silly bird, rulanit, 06-May-05 01:59 AM, #17
          Reply RE: Ok, onto the goodbyes., Vargblot (Guest), 05-May-05 06:54 PM, #13
          Reply RE: Ok, onto the goodbyes., rulanit, 06-May-05 01:53 AM, #15
          Reply Pokin' Around, Carijisdun (Guest), 05-May-05 07:56 PM, #14
          Reply RE: Pokin' Around, rulanit, 06-May-05 01:57 AM, #16
          Reply Hmm, Aerik (Guest), 06-May-05 12:57 PM, #20
          Reply RE: Hmm, rulanit, 06-May-05 01:21 PM, #21
          Reply Onirakoth, Onirakoth, 14-May-05 02:45 AM, #22

Tolchec (Guest)Wed 04-May-05 02:30 AM

#37761, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Tolchec the Smitten Lover of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

I will be posting good byes soon.

-steve-

rulanitWed 08-Jun-05 08:28 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2004
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37790, "Ok, onto the goodbyes."
In response to Reply #1

Its always hard for me to figure out where I start on these so I will start with the character in general.

tolchec was rolled on a whim. About 6 months before hand specs were revised, I had played a provincial arial hand pole spec with incarnidine wave and soul of the mountain. This time, I opted to drop the wave and add cry of thunder. Which I believe it was a good switch. After watching Arrazn as Ackuol I figured hell it might be time to do this again, but I've always had this sneaking suspicion that distance was not based so much on strength and size as people thought. Now my suspicians were that distance worked better vs size differences. This seems to be true. I used enlarge alot against medium sized characters and it seemed to improve my chances of distancing them. Anyway, I'd personally like to see more polearms in the game that were built for lower strength races. Easier access to these at low levels would be nice. I've always loved polearm as a spec, my first warrior on this game spec'd this way, and with the right legacies you can make polearm a very scary specialization. Hands was awsome. Kudos to making pummel actually pummel and tweaks to vital. =P

Disclaimer to any logs I post: This character was rolled with spec's in mind to be fighting in the city with guards. I choose everything so that I would be that perfect groupmate to nail kills with. I'm an old nexun player and I guess it kinda rubbed off.

Anyway, character idea was straight for justice, no matter what the cost and the means as long as the criminals were brought to justice. or other justice that I did seldomly. I had wanted to follow grurk with this char, but it just seemed that I couldn't get into it, for whatever reasons were happening at the time. Sorry grurk, I still want to play one of your followers. As for the Lover of Prostitutes, I was a bit lacking in RP department, and was getting bored with the character after vargblot got Vindicator, so I figured I might as well play something up and mess around.

IMM's:
First Marmaanth, I felt like I was the black sheep of the family, I don't know why. Yet ever since I was raised to provincial after being notified that I had not followed proceedure I didn't know what to think from your character. From a player point of view, I loved your interactions, as a character Tolchec saw you with much respect and tried to deliver even though I was "Second Best"

Alarian, I really liked you, and the talk that got my title going. I wish you were more around to do immeraction though.

If there were other imms that Interacted with me and wish to say something I would like any thoughts on my character from the God perspective.

tribunal:
Well its a tough fight between Gordath or Tasild first. I guess I will go with the provost.

Gordath: Well done man, Keep trucking. I could see that you were having problems at first but I think Wave really rekindled your love for the character. I hope everything goes well. And I'd like to get ahold of you sometime to speak with you: Rulanit@yahoo.com
Keep up the good work.

Tasild: Another great character that I didn't really meet till you were near hero. But me and you did some nastiness togather. I think I finally figured out why your kicks missed so much. The Anti-ganging code I'm sure had alot to do with it. Either way, loved the character. Pretty much what I see as a tribunal Assassin.

Melacarfina: Sorry I lost your quest item so quickly after I had gotten it. I gave it to macumba and from there It disappeared, It was kinda strange too, because I hadn't seen you on for like a week, then after I gave it too him, you were on the very next night. =( anyway, I liked running around with you. You were like a mother to me, even when I gained vindicator status and the rules I got to play by changed.

Oni: I can't remeber how to spell the rest of your name, so I will leave it at that. Great healer. Great Provost. Great Evil healer. I loved your RP of not running a soup kitchen, Kudos. I don't think you liked me at first, but after I thumped a few people with your help and without I think that I gained a bit of respect in your Characters eyes.

Hrm. Names are getting foggy.
Emonnev: I think thats how your name is spelled. =) Anyway, I figure if you can keep preps you should be able to do well. Other than that, hard combo and kudos on the RP and Position.

Macumba: Good solid thief later on in life. It felt like you were trying to get a feel for the class. I found you have gotten better tenfold. Kudos.

veneola: (SP?) You seem solid, but I didn't see much of you. Good luck and keep trucking.

Flix: I had fun running around with you, but since I work the 3pm-11pm shift at work, I didn't come across your play times often. Really too bad, because an invoker would have helped me cover my vulns as well as my combo helped you get some of those pesky spells that you needed off. Either way, good luck you old fart.

Ceiekalak: I liked you with Ackuol and the same with Tolchec. Too bad you haven't been showing lately, or maybe you deleted and I missed it?

Those are the only names off the top of my head so if you are offended, by all means, bite my head off. =P

Onto Empire:
Mak: great job. Keep trucking, I know you will be more mean with more time.

Low level shaman: can't remeber your name, but we ran around in the mid 30's kill some criminals here and there and learned up untill the mid 40's. Good luck and I hope to see another char from you.

Nabb: Very rough, liked you though, I've never really been around when a mean hero AP was trucking along. Good job, sorry it had to fall right before Mak's lichdom, I saw great things coming from you.

Nievar: Thanks for the help in perfected chargeset and cutoff. It was very helpful. =P

vinson: didn't see you much, but traveled with you to go slap some scion criminals Pre-Vindie, and I think you were suprised to see me and you as the last ones out of your imperial crew down fighting them.

Again, can't really think of any others.

Outlanders:
Names here aren't very good, so I will try to describe you as easily as possible.

Porc/alligator/raven: Fun fights, as I posted on your graveyard, I didn't really know what to say to your RP, I was just dumbfounded. No witty remarks, no nothing. Fun fought, I just can never understand why someone would delete after being blessed with a quest form. It just seems a bit much on the character for me ever to delete them. Ohh well, good luck with your next.

Sunwardens, both of you. Cari well fought, but I think gileanas is a clone, if not dagger mace. Can't really remeber. Elves don't have much HP, I'm suprised neither of you took soul of the mountain. As far as I could tell.

Other harbingers: Bard: I think your rep didn't match what you tried to do all the time. Salvrath: Very well played, one time we fought pretty much on even terms. I liked its outcome. =P

nightreaver: fire shaman: fought you once and died. too bad you weren't around more, or I probibly would have posted this months ago.

Marans:
Iramath: could never nail the kill on you solo. Well played.

the other Arial: Seems there wasn't room for two on top. =P Well played, I look forward to more quality characters come from you.

No others really stick out to me, most were blood thursty finding a reason to kill.

Battle:
Iborenn: nice, this character was a giant rolled into a compact non touchable little drow, that thumped the hell out of me. Well played man.

Gery: I hate bards that hurt. Still well played, but I do think it is bad form to sing me up and let a berserker take me, no matter what your feelings are in the village. Either way, well played for an arial bard. Hard combo to jive with.

Random battle cloud giant sword spec number 365: well played. I liked the way you would warcry and right then, when I thought I had you, you would flurry me. haha, vershelt got owned by charge set. =P

Ghrulkar: Liked you, after you stood up for your beliefs and weren't trying to gang bang me in the warriors bar.

Jeha: fun fights, never really sure why I hated you. But I did.

Wood-elf Jankt clone, again can't think of name, but You got me, I never prepped against the village for the sake of my own honor. But I didn't gang the #### out of you that were wanted. It just hurt too much to push the envelope and try to take you solo.

Again can't really think of more. Please post if you have something to say.

Scion:
Restraal and the fire giant flurry clone: fun fights. I've always said to my friends, a smart healer should never die. Well played, but I think you are too cocky, both IC and OOC.

Some of the scion invokers, thanks for shields, they were a big help, and I won't really mention where but if you read this you will know what I'm talking about.

I think that is about it for now. If I didn't mention you its probibly because I forgot. I've been working 60 hrs a week for the last couple of weeks and I've been trying to get on tolchec any chance I get. so give me some slack.

Anyway, later and I WILL be seeing you all in the fields,
-steve-

Yodinfrid, Cercanopuno, Tobras, Kerswae, Ackoul, and now Tolchec.

Gordath (Guest)Thu 05-May-05 04:18 AM

#37794, "I am gonna miss that bird"
In response to Reply #23

Tolchec was a darned good friend. He was highly skilled, dependable and aggresive. Gordath always considered you a mentor in the arts of war.

You are right though, I was quite disillusioned at that time, but it wasnt the incardine that brought me back to life. It was three particular rp conversations that did it. Yours was the first, and most important. It may have seemed tactics, but it was the mentor thing.

I always felt that when we traveled together we were a force to be reckoned with, and with Mela we were invincible. Which of course was why I died that time on the mountain. I wasnt being near careful enough. HAR!

I understand the whole work thing, which is why I missed much of the end of your life. Still I hope to see you in the fields again soon.

Just dont come back a criminal or it'll be short, eh? I learned from one of the best, ye know.

Brulgbabauth (Guest)Thu 05-May-05 07:27 AM

#37796, ""you haev got to be kidding""
In response to Reply #23

I've been watching for you to delete because I've been dying to ask you about this log. Specifically, what you meant by the quote in question.

<1027hp 799m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:
(PK) Sivakar On a Small Forest Trail
Otzo Within the dark forest
(PK) Brulgbabauth A dark path in the Prosimy
(PK) Anubris A path through Prosimy

<1027hp 799m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> s
A dark path in the Prosimy
The darkness descends upon you softly here, with the light of the
moon filtered by the canopy of branches and leaves far above your head.
The soft, mossy ground is uneven and covered in stray roots and wood,
making it difficult to walk with a sure footing. The calls of nocturnal
creatures have replaced the chitter of the daytime forest population,
with the hooting of owls occasionally breaking the still quiet. The
dark path leads to the north and south.

A brown squirrel moves about the forest nervously.

<1027hp 799m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> af
You are affected by:
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 59 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 59 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 47 hours.
Commune: 'detect good' for 39 hours.
Commune: 'detect evil' for 39 hours.
Commune: 'detect order' for 39 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 22 hours.
Power: 'windwalk' for 16 hours.
Power: 'windwalk' for 16 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 11 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 11 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 11 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 11 hours.
Spell: 'earthshield' for 11 hours.
Spell: 'airshield' for 11 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 11 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 11 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 11 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 11 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies armor class by 40 for 6 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies damage roll by 8 for 6 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 8 for 6 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 5 hours.
Skill: 'deadfall' for 2 hours.
Power: 'unbound spirit' modifies morale by 10 for -1 hours.
Power: 'unbound spirit' modifies wisdom by 2 for -1 hours.

<1027hp 799m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:
(PK) Sivakar Entrance to the Forest of Prosimy
(PK) Anubris On the star-lit Prosimian Road

<1027hp 799m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> call cham
You lost your concentration.

<1027hp 782m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> ca
The howl of a wild wolf echoes through the forest.

<1027hp 782m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> ll cham
You fade away as you blend in with your surroundings.

<1027hp 747m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> l
where

The hoot of an owl passes lightly through the cool night.

<1027hp 747m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> A dark path in the Prosimy

<1027hp 747m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> People near you:

<1027hp 747m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>

Autosaving.

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Otzo: Anubris?

The howl of a wild wolf echoes through the forest.

Owls can be heard in the distance, calling out through the cool night air.

Sivakar: what of him?

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> w
whAlas, you cannot go that way.

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> e
People near you:
(PK) Skolgrar On the star-lit Prosimian Road
(PK) Tolchec On the star-lit Prosimian Road
(PK) Onirakoth On the star-lit Prosimian Road

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> cb him just here

Otzo: He was near.

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> cb Brulgbabauth: him just here

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> empire coming
Brulgbabauth: empire coming

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> l

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:
(PK) Sivakar A dark path in the Prosimy

Sivakar has arrived.

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> af
You are affected by:
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 58 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 58 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 46 hours.
Commune: 'detect good' for 38 hours.
Commune: 'detect evil' for 38 hours.
Commune: 'detect order' for 38 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 21 hours.
Power: 'windwalk' for 15 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 10 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 10 hours.
Spell: 'earthshield' for 10 hours.
Spell: 'airshield' for 10 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 10 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 10 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies armor class by 40 for 5 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies damage roll by 8 for 5 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 8 for 5 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 4 hours.
Skill: 'deadfall' for 1 hours.

Sivakar leaves north.

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:
(PK) Sivakar A dark path in the Prosimy

<1027hp 772m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> call cham
You fade away as you blend in with your surroundings.

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> where

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>

Otzo: They are comming.

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> cb bruPeople near you:
(PK) Sivakar Western edge of the dark forest

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> lg stay chameleon for now, come

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> from behin
Onirakoth has arrived.
Skolgrar has arrived.
Tolchec has arrived.
Onirakoth's lieutenant has arrived.
Onirakoth's lieutenant has arrived.

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> d
Onirakoth leaves.
Onirakoth's lieutenant leaves north.
Tolchec leaves north.
Skolgrar leaves north.

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Brulgbabauth: brulg stay chameleon for now, come from behind

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> l
whe

Sivakar: healer?

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> People near you:
(PK) Skolgrar A dark path in the Prosimy
(PK) Tolchec A dark path in the Prosimy
(PK) Onirakoth A dark path in the Prosimy

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> af
You are affected by:
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 58 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 58 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 46 hours.
Commune: 'detect good' for 38 hours.
Commune: 'detect evil' for 38 hours.
Commune: 'detect order' for 38 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 21 hours.
Spell: 'earthshield' for 10 hours.
Spell: 'airshield' for 10 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies armor class by 40 for 5 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies damage roll by 8 for 5 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 8 for 5 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 4 hours.
Skill: 'deadfall' for 1 hours.

People near you:
Endymius Within the dark forest

People near you:

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:

<1027hp 737m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whoi g
<11 Gnome Thi> Gilian the Miscreant
<34 Fire A-P> Grorira the General of Legion

<1027hp 786m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> Otzo: Aye?

<1027hp 786m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> w
Sivakar: could you come heal me?

<1027hp 786m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> he
People near you:

<1027hp 786m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:
(PK) Skolgrar Western edge of the dark forest
(PK) Tolchec Western edge of the dark forest
(PK) Onirakoth Western edge of the dark forest

People near you:

People near you:

People near you:

<1027hp 786m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Endymius: Onirakoth, Tolchec, and Skolgrar

People near you:

A lone wolf howls off to the east, its call shortly answered by others.

<1027hp 786m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> People near you:

People near you:
(PK) Brulgbabauth A path through the Prosimy

People near you:

People near you:

aPeople near you:

<1027hp 786m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> f
whYou are affected by:
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 57 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 57 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 45 hours.
Commune: 'detect good' for 37 hours.
Commune: 'detect evil' for 37 hours.
Commune: 'detect order' for 37 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 20 hours.
Power: 'windwalk' for 14 hours.
Power: 'windwalk' for 14 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'earthshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'airshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 9 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 9 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies armor class by 40 for 4 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies damage roll by 8 for 4 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 8 for 4 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 3 hours.
Skill: 'deadfall' for 0 hours.

<1027hp 786m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> e
People near you:

<1027hp 786m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
You feel ready to construct another deadfall trap for the unwary.

<1027hp 836m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Sivakar: at the tree

<1027hp 836m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co protectiv
You close your eyes and hum for an instant.
You are surrounded by a protective shield.

<1027hp 766m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:
Endymius Western edge of the dark forest

<1027hp 766m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> where
People near you:

<1027hp 766m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whoi g
whe
<34 Fire A-P> Grorira the General of Legion

<1027hp 766m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> People near you:

<1027hp 766m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> l
A path through the Prosimy
The various shades of green which color the surrounding forest are as
vast in number as the trees themselves, which extend as far as one
can see into the distance. Tall and strong, the conifers here climb
toward the sky above, the treetops more than forty feet above the soft,
moss-covered ground. The sound of birds and the rustling of the thick
underbrush make one aware of how vibrant the life of the forest is.
Various animal tracks can be seen upon the leaf-covered ground. The path
continues toward the north and the south.

People near you:
(PK) Skolgrar Within the dark forest
Endymius A fork in a path through the Prosimy
(PK) Onirakoth Within the dark forest

People near you:

<1027hp 766m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> af
You are affected by:
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 56 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 56 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 44 hours.
Commune: 'detect good' for 36 hours.
Commune: 'detect evil' for 36 hours.
Commune: 'detect order' for 36 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 19 hours.
Power: 'windwalk' for 13 hours.
Power: 'windwalk' for 13 hours.
Commune: 'protective shield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'earthshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'airshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 8 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 8 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies armor class by 40 for 3 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies damage roll by 8 for 3 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 8 for 3 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 2 hours.

People near you:
(PK) Tolchec Within the dark forest

People near you:
(PK) Tolchec Within the dark forest

<1027hp 766m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co sum
the Huntress: Intruder! Intruder! Onirakoth is raiding the Cabal!

<1027hp 766m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> skolgrar
You failed.

<1027hp 716m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:

<1027hp 716m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> n
You step out from your cover.
A fork in a path through the Prosimy
The tall conifers of the forest here reach skyward, as if challenging
the might of the deities above. Heavy, thick leaves create a canopy
above the path, severely limiting the sunlight that is able to filter
through their substantial mass. Small yet dense shrubs and short trees
line the path, preventing one from straying far from the carved-out
area. The sound of birds can be heard from the trees above, gently
falling upon any who would walk through here, their trilling conversation
contributing to the vibrant life of the forest. The path continues toward
the north and the south, and another branch of the path heads off to the
east.

A small red fox skitters through the underbrush.

<1027hp 716m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> e
continues toward the east and the west.

A proud deer moves gracefully through the forest, wary of your presence.

<1027hp 716m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> e
The tall conifers of the forest here reach skyward, as if challenging
the might of the deities above. Heavy, thick leaves create a canopy
above the path, severely limiting the sunlight that is able to filter
through their substantial mass. Small yet dense shrubs and short trees
line the path, preventing one from straying far from the carved-out
area. The sound of birds can be heard from the trees above, gently
falling upon any who would walk through here, their trilling conversation
contributing to the vibrant life of the forest. The path continues toward
the east and the west.

<1027hp 716m 727mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> e
A bend in a path through the Prosimy
The tall, stalwart evergreens of the Forest of Prosimy rise upward,
the light of the sky filtering through their thick, heavy branches.
The thick underbrush seems to constantly rustle with the movement of
smaller wildlife, and the mossy ground gives way easily beneath any
weight placed upon it. Various animal tracks can be seen upon the soft
ground. The path continues toward the west and the north.

A wise owl eyes you from a nearby tree. As it stares at you, you become aware of a hidden passage through the eastern foliage.

<1027hp 716m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> n
The tall, stalwart evergreens of the Forest of Prosimy rise upward,
the light of the sky filtering through their thick, heavy branches.
The thick underbrush seems to constantly rustle with the movement of
smaller wildlife, and the mossy ground gives way easily beneath any
weight placed upon it. Various animal tracks can be seen upon the soft
ground. The path continues toward the north and the south.

<1027hp 716m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> n
e
A fork in a path through the Prosimy
continues toward the north and the south, and another branch of the path
heads off to the east.

The ground is slick and greasy here.

A white piece of fur the shape of a rabbit's foot lies here.

The ground in this area is slick with yellowed grease.
You carefully fly above the greasy patch.

<1027hp 716m 724mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
Western edge of the dark forest
The evergreens here seem to rise high and crowd over the forest path,
allowing little room for one to pass through unmolested by the gnarled,
twisted branches of the large trees. The overhanging tree canopy is
extremely thick, allowing no light in, and even light within the forest
seems to penetrate no more than inches of the thick, inky darkness which
surrounds you. The forest here is extremely quiet, devoid of the sounds
of wildlife and birds which permeate the majority of the wilderness. The
forest becomes brighter to the west, and continues to the east, where you
cannot see.

You notice a tangle of sticky webs strung from point to point.

You deftly slide along the webs that are strung here.

<1027hp 716m 723mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> People near you:
(PK) Brulgbabauth Western edge of the dark forest

<1027hp 716m 723mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> e
Within the dark forest
The evergreens here seem to rise higher and lean over the pathway
more than they do in other parts of the Forest of Prosimy. The
overhanging tree canopy is extremely thick, allowing no light in, and
even light within the forest seems to penetrate no more than inches of
the thick, inky darkness which surrounds you. The forest here is
extremely quiet, devoid of the sounds of wildlife and birds which
permeate the majority of the wilderness. The forest seems to continue
in all directions, but you find you cannot judge it well.

<1027hp 716m 722mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> n
Within the dark forest

A single, huge tree rises above its peers here, wreathed in a ramp
of living thorns.

<1027hp 716m 721mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co wither tolchec
They aren't here.

<1027hp 716m 721mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:
(PK) Brulgbabauth Within the dark forest

<1027hp 716m 721mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> u
co wither tolchec
A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns
You are walking on a thick organic ramp that has grown from the
trunk of the enormous, ancient tree that looms to high above to the
north. The ramp zigzags and spirals in an organic, chaotic fashion
that makes it difficult to navigate. A thick and dangerous bramble
of thorns grows profusely at the edge of the path, making ascent
impossible save for a singular path that meanders its way across the
wood. A round knot in the wood forms a ledge here, forming the only
flat area on the ramp. To the north, the ramp continues to ascend while
a steep descent downwards the ramp meets the forest floor below.

(Red Aura) (Orderly Aura) (White Aura) Skolgrar the fire giant is here.
(Invis) (Red Aura) Endymius the human is here.
(Orderly Aura) (White Aura) Tolchec the arial is here.
(Red Aura) (Orderly Aura) Onirakoth's lieutenant stands here, enforcing the Law.
(Red Aura) (Orderly Aura) Onirakoth's lieutenant stands here, enforcing the Law.
(Translucent) (Red Aura) (Orderly Aura) (White Aura) Onirakoth the half-drow is here, fighting the Huntress.
(Pink Aura) A cunning female centaur with a mighty longbow stands guard here.
Your shielding safely protects you from the quicksand.
The Huntress says 'Blessings of the Ancients upon you, Outlander.'
Onirakoth nods at Tolchec.

<1027hp 716m 720mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> Tolchec yells 'Die, Brulgbabauth, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Tolchec's direction.
You lost your concentration.
You parry Tolchec's defilement.
You drive Tolchec's defilement back with your connecting blow.
Tolchec is in perfect health.

<1027hp 629m 720mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> fle
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash MANGLES the Huntress!
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash MASSACRES the Huntress!
Tolchec's defilement mauls you.
Tolchec's hammer pendant glows briefly.
Onirakoth's poisonous bite EVISCERATES the Huntress!
The Huntress is poisoned as Onirakoth lands a blow with Kal'Fury, flail of the Hunt.
The Huntress looks very ill.
Onirakoth's poisonous bite MUTILATES the Huntress!
Tolchec keeps you at bay with his polearm.
Tolchec keeps you at bay with his polearm.

<1004hp 629m 720mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> e
flee
Tolchec roughly casts aside a black bardiche and puts up his fists!

<1004hp 629m 720mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>

Sivakar has arrived.
Safely shielded from the quicksand Sivakar glides over it effortlessly.
Tolchec gets a black bardiche.

Tolchec tries to land a stunning blow on you but misses.

You yell 'Die, Onirakoth, you sorcerous dog!'
Onirakoth narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
You are surrounded by a pink outline.

Sivakar utters the words, 'xuie xarr'.
Sivakar gathers the wind into a wall of air.
The wind parts harmlessly around Sivakar's air shield.
Skolgrar yells 'Die, Sivakar, you sorcerous dog!'
Sivakar's wall of wind decimates Skolgrar!
The gods protect Endymius from Sivakar.
Tolchec yells 'Die, Sivakar, you sorcerous dog!'
Sivakar's wall of wind decimates Tolchec!
Onirakoth's lieutenant yells 'Die, Sivakar, you sorcerous dog!'
Sivakar's wall of wind EVISCERATES Onirakoth's lieutenant!
Onirakoth's lieutenant yells 'Die, Sivakar, you sorcerous dog!'
Onirakoth's lieutenant is blinded by some flying debris!
Sivakar's wall of wind MANGLES Onirakoth's lieutenant!
Onirakoth yells 'Die, Sivakar, you sorcerous dog!'
Onirakoth is blinded by some flying debris!
Sivakar's wall of wind EVISCERATES Onirakoth!
Tolchec has a few scratches.

Skolgrar's punch wounds Sivakar.
Skolgrar's punch devastates Sivakar!
Skolgrar's punch wounds Sivakar.
Skolgrar's punch mauls Sivakar.
Tolchec's punch hits you.
Tolchec's punch wounds you.
Your shield blocks Tolchec's punch.
You parry Tolchec's punch.
Onirakoth's poisonous bite EVISCERATES the Huntress!
Tolchec dodges your infernal power.

<960hp 629m 720mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> flee
Tolchec gets in one more shot as you flee.
Tolchec's parting blow injures you.
You are walking down a thick organic ramp that has grown from the
trunk of the enormous, ancient tree that looms to the north. The
ramp zigzags and spirals in an organic, chaotic fashion that makes
it difficult to navigate. A thick and dangerous bramble of thorns
grows profusely at the edge of the path, making ascent impossible
save for a singular path that meanders its way across the wood.
To the north the ramp levels onto a ledge that encircles the giant
tree, while to the south the ramp continues to spiral downwards.

You flee from combat!

<944hp 629m 719mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> You aren't fighting anyone.

<944hp 629m 719mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> uYou aren't fighting anyone.

<944hp 629m 719mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>s
co wither tolchec

Otzo has arrived.

(Surrounded by Flames) (White Aura) Sivakar the gnome is here, fighting Skolgrar.
(Red Aura) (Orderly Aura) (White Aura) Skolgrar the fire giant is here, fighting Sivakar.
(Translucent) (Red Aura) (Orderly Aura) (White Aura) Onirakoth the half-drow is here, fighting the Huntress.
(Pink Aura) A cunning female centaur with a mighty longbow stands guard here.

<944hp 629m 718mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Onirakoth narrows his eyes and glares in the Huntress's direction.

<944hp 629m 718mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> Tolchec yells 'Die, Brulgbabauth, you sorcerous dog!'
You wither the flesh of Tolchec!
Your withering maims Tolchec!

<944hp 454m 718mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co
Tolchec lands a stunning blow on you and you pass out!

<1027hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%cb
Sivakar yells 'Die, Onirakoth, you sorcerous dog!'

<1027hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> stunned
Brulgbabauth: stunned

<1027hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> cb wake if can
Brulgbabauth: wake if can

<1027hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe

<1027hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> In your dreams, or what?
Sivakar yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Tolchec!'

<1027hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> af
You are affected by:
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 55 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 55 hours.
Commune: 'detect invis' for 43 hours.
Commune: 'detect good' for 35 hours.
Commune: 'detect evil' for 35 hours.
Commune: 'detect order' for 35 hours.
Commune: 'protection from good' for 18 hours.
Power: 'windwalk' for 12 hours.
Power: 'windwalk' for 12 hours.
Commune: 'protective shield' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'fireshield' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'frostshield' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'earthshield' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'airshield' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'watershield' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 7 hours.
Spell: 'oozeshield' for 7 hours.
Commune: 'faerie fire' modifies armor class by 76 for 5 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies armor class by 40 for 2 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies damage roll by 8 for 2 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 8 for 2 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 1 hours.
Skill: 'stun' for 0 hours.

<1027hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> wake
You can't wake up!

<1027hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> wake
You can't wake up!

<1027hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co rot onirakoth
In your dreams, or what?

<1027hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Skolgrar!'
You parry Skolgrar's punch.
Skolgrar's punch misses you.
Your shield blocks Skolgrar's punch.
Skolgrar's punch injures you.
Seizing upon a flaw in your tactics, Skolgrar swiftly kicks you!
Skolgrar's kick hits you.
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash MUTILATES the Huntress!
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash EVISCERATES the Huntress!
Tolchec's punch mauls Sivakar.
Tolchec's punch decimates Sivakar!
Tolchec's punch wounds Sivakar.
Onirakoth's poisonous bite mauls the Huntress.
Skolgrar sags as your axe tears away at her soul!
Your infernal power maims Skolgrar!
Your infernal power MUTILATES Skolgrar!
Skolgrar has a few scratches.

<1002hp 571m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> flee
Skolgrar gets in one more shot as you flee.
Skolgrar's parting blow wounds you.
Within the dark forest

of living thorns.

You hear a distant growling, but it subsides.
You flee from combat!

<985hp 571m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> u

(Red Aura) (Orderly Aura) (White Aura) Skolgrar the fire giant is here.
(Pink Aura) (White Aura) A cunning female centaur with a mighty longbow stands guard here.
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash maims the Huntress!
Onirakoth's glass eye bracelet glows and repels the dirt!

<985hp 571m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co wither skolgrar
Skolgrar yells 'Die, Brulgbabauth, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Skolgrar's direction.
You wither the flesh of Skolgrar!
Your withering MASSACRES Skolgrar!
Skolgrar has some small but disgusting cuts.

<985hp 396m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Skolgrar appears more confident as she shouts 'Strength through Order!'

<985hp 396m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Onirakoth closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Skolgrar.
Onirakoth seals Skolgrar's wounds with a column of crimson fire!
Skolgrar's punch mauls you.

<939hp 396m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co
Tolchec kicks dirt at you, but your earthshield deflects it.
Tolchec's kicked dirt misses you.
You yell 'Die, Tolchec! You dirty fool!'

<939hp 396m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> plague

Skolgrar swings her fists wildly at you but no blows land.

<939hp 396m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash misses the Huntress.
Tolchec's punch mauls you.
Onirakoth's poisonous bite wounds the Huntress.

<918hp 396m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> You narrow your eyes and glare in Skolgrar's direction.
Skolgrar seems to be unaffected.

<918hp 376m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
The rain ceases.

<918hp 376m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co d
Skolgrar's punch wounds you.
You dodge Skolgrar's punch.
You swing your shield around to meet Tolchec's punch.
Tolchec's punch injures you.
Skolgrar dodges your infernal power.
Your infernal power EVISCERATES Skolgrar!

<844hp 376m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> ispel
The power of the prayer supplication unravels.
The magic of the blade of the codex spell is unaffected.
The magic of the blade of the codex spell is unaffected.
The magic of the detect invis spell unravels.
The magic of the fly spell unravels.
Skolgrar slowly floats to the ground.
Skolgrar yells 'Help! I'm sinking in quicksand!'
The magic of the adhesive web spell is unaffected.
The power of the supplication sanctuary is unaffected.
The power of the bless supplication unravels.
Tolchec kicks dirt at you, but your earthshield deflects it.
Tolchec's kicked dirt misses you.

<844hp 346m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co pl
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash maims the Huntress!
Your infernal power maims Skolgrar!
Skolgrar stops your infernal power just before it reaches her.

<788hp 346m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> ague

Onirakoth slowly floats to the ground.
Onirakoth yells 'Help! I'm sinking in quicksand!'
The Huntress shivers and suffers.
The Huntress's poison wounds her.

<800hp 371m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> You narrow your eyes and glare in Skolgrar's direction.
Skolgrar screams in agony as plague sores erupt from her skin.

<800hp 351m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co damn

<761hp 351m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Skolgrar pummels you with her fists.
Skolgrar's pummeling blow injures you.
Skolgrar's pummeling blow hits you.
Skolgrar's pummeling blow injures you.
Skolgrar's pummeling blow hits you.
You are dazed by all the blows.
Tolchec tries to hit a vital area but misses.
Tolchec's blow to a vital area misses you.

<710hp 351m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Your infernal power MANGLES Skolgrar!

<663hp 351m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>

<663hp 351m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> You narrow your eyes and glare in Skolgrar's direction.
You failed to damn Skolgrar.

<663hp 326m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Tolchec weakens you with a blow to a vital area.
Tolchec's blow to a vital area grazes you.

<655hp 326m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Sivakar has arrived.

<655hp 326m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
You dodge Tolchec's punch.
Onirakoth's poisonous bite devastates the Huntress!
Your infernal power MASSACRES Skolgrar!

<642hp 326m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Sivakar utters the words, 'ghaizgpahhzf'.
Onirakoth's an unholy symbol of the Spider Goddess explodes into fragments!
Sivakar's shattered stone scratches Onirakoth.

<642hp 326m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co damn
You failed to damn Skolgrar.

<642hp 301m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Tolchec says 'warrior plagued.'

Tolchec leaves down.
Tolchec has fled!

You swing your shield around to meet Skolgrar's punch.
Your infernal power *** DEMOLISHES *** Skolgrar!
The Huntress's slash injures Onirakoth.
The Huntress's slash mauls Onirakoth.

<603hp 301m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Sivakar utters the words, 'ghaizgpahhzf'.

<603hp 301m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Skolgrar laces her fingers together and hammers her fists at you!
Skolgrar's crushing blow leaves you dazed!
Skolgrar's crushing blow injures you.

<587hp 301m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Tolchec has arrived.
Tolchec escapes the quicksand here by flying over it.
Skolgrar's punch misses you.
Skolgrar is covered with bleeding wounds.

Sivakar utters the words, 'bjyyzh'.
Sivakar buffets Onirakoth with a controlled blast of air!
Sivakar's buffeting DISMEMBERS Onirakoth!

Skolgrar's punch hits you.
Skolgrar's punch hits you.
Sivakar's freezing bite injures Onirakoth.
Skolgrar throws herself away from your infernal power.

<563hp 301m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Sivakar leaves north.
Sivakar has fled!

<563hp 301m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Skolgrar laces her fingers together and hammers her fists at you!
Skolgrar's crushing blow knocks you down!
Skolgrar's crushing blow decimates you!

<537hp 301m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Sivakar has arrived.
Skolgrar is in perfect health.

Sivakar's shield of flames roasts Tolchec.
Skolgrar is in perfect health.

Sivakar's freezing bite injures Tolchec.
Onirakoth's poisonous bite injures the Huntress.

Sivakar buffets Onirakoth with a controlled blast of air!
Sivakar's buffeting MASSACRES Onirakoth!

<537hp 301m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> flee
flee
flee

You dodge Skolgrar's punch.
Onirakoth's poisonous bite misses the Huntress.
Onirakoth's poisonous bite decimates the Huntress!

<506hp 301m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Tolchec laces his fingers together to jab at Sivakar but misses.

Sivakar leaves down.
Sivakar has fled!

Endymius looks at the Huntress.

<506hp 301m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> Skolgrar gets in one more shot as you flee.
Skolgrar's parting blow injures you.
Within the dark forest

of living thorns.

(Surrounded by Flames) (Pink Aura) (White Aura) Sivakar the gnome is here.
You flee from combat!

<491hp 301m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Sivakar leaves up.
You aren't fighting anyone.

<491hp 301m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> You aren't fighting anyone.

<491hp 301m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co mend
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds!

<551hp 281m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> !
!

<613hp 261m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.

<670hp 241m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> where
co ener tolchec

The white aura around your body fades.

<688hp 284m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> People near you:
(PK) a diamondback rattlesnake Within the dark forest

<688hp 284m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> They aren't here.

<688hp 284m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co san
A diamondback rattlesnake has arrived.

<688hp 284m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> ct
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<688hp 209m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
A diamondback rattlesnake scans up.

<688hp 209m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> u
co dispel onirakoth

Skolgrar has arrived.

<688hp 209m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns
trunk of the enormous, ancient tree that looms to high above to th

Brulgbabauth (Guest)Thu 05-May-05 07:34 AM

#37797, "Whoops, here's the rest"
In response to Reply #3

Someone should make this forum better for posting logs.

<688hp 209m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns

(Pink Aura) (White Aura) A cunning female centaur with a mighty longbow stands guard here.

<688hp 209m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Onirakoth's glass eye bracelet glows and repels the dirt!

<688hp 209m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> Onirakoth yells 'Die, Brulgbabauth, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Onirakoth's direction.
The power of the swiftness supplication unravels.
The power of the supplication prayer is unaffected.
The power of the supplication bless is unaffected.
The power of the supplication detect invis is unaffected.
The power of the supplication armor is unaffected.
The power of the supplication pass door is unaffected.
The magic of the giant strength spell unravels.
The power of the protective shield supplication unravels.
The magic of the quicksand spell is unaffected.
The power of the sanctuary supplication unravels.
The magic of the enlarge spell unravels.
Onirakoth shrinks back to normal size.
The power of the supplication ardent faith is unaffected.

<688hp 179m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Skolgrar has arrived.
Skolgrar blunders into the patch of sticky webs!
Skolgrar falls into quicksand and begins to sink!

<688hp 179m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Endymius looks at the Huntress.

<688hp 179m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co dispel onirakoth

<688hp 179m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> Onirakoth yells 'Die, Brulgbabauth, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Onirakoth's direction.
The power of the supplication prayer is unaffected.
The power of the supplication bless is unaffected.
The power of the supplication detect invis is unaffected.
The power of the supplication armor is unaffected.
The power of the pass door supplication unravels.
The magic of the quicksand spell is unaffected.
The power of the ardent faith supplication unravels.

<688hp 149m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
A lion has arrived.
A lion blunders into the patch of sticky webs!
A lion escapes the quicksand here by flying over it.

<688hp 149m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co
A lion rakes his claws across Skolgrar's body.
A lion fades into existence.
A lion's raking claws MASSACRES Skolgrar!
Skolgrar yells 'Help! a lion is clawing me!'

<688hp 149m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> d
Skolgrar's wrath mauls a lion.
Skolgrar's wrath wounds a lion.
The Huntress is DEAD!!
As the Huntress falls, the Scales of Justice returns to the Tribunal Cabal!
the Huntress: We have lost control of the Scales of Justice
the Huntress: Alas, my life has come to an end...
You hear the Huntress's death cry.
A lion's claw MANGLES Skolgrar!
A lion's claw MASSACRES Skolgrar!

You yell 'Help! Skolgrar is bashing me!'
Skolgrar's bash slides off your protective shield.
Skolgrar's wrath misses a lion.
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash mauls a lion.
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash wounds a lion.
Your infernal power MASSACRES Skolgrar!
Skolgrar is gushing blood.

<688hp 149m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%co
Skolgrar pulls herself out of the quicksand.
Skolgrar leaves north.
Skolgrar has fled!

<688hp 149m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> damn skol
They aren't here.

You hear the loud roar of a lion.
Tolchec's punch wounds a lion.
Onirakoth closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Onirakoth disappears.

<688hp 149m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> n

Tolchec's punch injures a lion.
Tolchec's punch injures a lion.
A lion's claw DISMEMBERS Tolchec!
A lion's claw DISMEMBERS Tolchec!
A lion's claw EVISCERATES Tolchec!

<688hp 149m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co wither tolchec

(Red Aura) (Orderly Aura) Skolgrar the fire giant is here.

<688hp 149m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> You don't have enough mana.

<688hp 149m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> Skolgrar gets a wild look in her eyes.

<688hp 149m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co ener tolchec

A lion has arrived.

<688hp 149m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> They aren't here.

<688hp 149m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co ener tolchec
They aren't here.

<688hp 149m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
A lion rakes his claws across Skolgrar's body.
A lion's raking claws DISMEMBERS Skolgrar!
Skolgrar yells 'Help! a lion is clawing me!'

<688hp 149m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co dispel onirakoth

Endymius has arrived.

<688hp 149m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> They aren't here.
Skolgrar's wrath decimates a lion!

<688hp 149m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co wither skolgrar
You don't have enough mana.

<688hp 149m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co rot skolgrar
Skolgrar yells 'Die, Brulgbabauth, you sorcerous dog!'
Black pustules erupt from Skolgrar's decomposing flesh, leaking thickened lifeblood.
Your rotting of flesh wounds Skolgrar.
Skolgrar is writhing in agony.

<688hp 99m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Skolgrar parries your infernal power.
Skolgrar is writhing in agony.

Skolgrar leaves north.
Skolgrar has fled!

<688hp 99m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> n
co rot skolgrar

Endymius leaves north.

A lion leaves north.

Skolgrar has arrived.

Skolgrar leaves south.

Endymius has arrived.

<688hp 99m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> The Circle of Thorns
You are walking on a narrow ledge that protectively encircles the Tree of
Ages. The ledge is hewn into the great tree itself, and from the edge,
massive thorns have erupted, forming an impassable barrier around the
tree against anyone who would try to arrive here save up the main entrance.
The ledge has thus become known as the Circle of Thorns, the way by which
the associate enclosures of the Outlander Refuge may be safely reached.
The Circle of Thorns rounds the Tree of Ages to the west and east. To
the north, you may enter the sacrosanct hollow of the Tree of Ages itself,
while to the south an organic wooden ramp formed of the tree begins to
slope downwards towards the ground.

(Translucent) A yellow maned lion whips around and glares dispassionately upon you.
A lion leaves south.

<688hp 99m 727mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> Sivakar leaves south.

<688hp 99m 727mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> s
They aren't here.

<688hp 99m 727mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> s

(Translucent) A yellow maned lion whips around and glares dispassionately upon you.

<688hp 99m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> muA Spiraling Ramp of Thorns

The dismembered corpse of the Huntress lies in pieces here. And there.
(Red Aura) (Orderly Aura) Skolgrar the fire giant is here.

<688hp 99m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> rdSivakar has arrived.
Endymius has arrived.
The gods protect Endymius from the quicksand.

<688hp 99m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> er sk
Sivakar buffets Skolgrar with a controlled blast of air!
Sivakar's buffeting *** DEMOLISHES *** Skolgrar!

<688hp 99m 725mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> ol

Skolgrar writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from her skin.
Tolchec shivers and looks very ill.
Onirakoth's lieutenant shivers and looks very ill.
Skolgrar's sickness grazes her.
Onirakoth's lieutenant writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.
Onirakoth's lieutenant's sickness grazes him.
Tolchec writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.
Tolchec's sickness grazes him.
Your rage ebbs.

<706hp 112m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> Skolgrar yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Brulgbabauth!'
Skolgrar is convulsing on the ground.

<706hp 112m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Skolgrar's wrath wounds Sivakar.
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash injures Sivakar.
Skolgrar's wrath injures Sivakar.

Tolchec's punch injures Sivakar.
A diamondback rattlesnake has arrived.
A diamondback rattlesnake escapes the quicksand here by flying over it.

Sivakar buffets Skolgrar with a controlled blast of air!
Sivakar's buffeting *** DEVASTATES *** Skolgrar!
Skolgrar is DEAD!!
Skolgrar's heart is torn from her chest.

Endymius gets a spiked staff from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Endymius gets a golden lion's wrath ring from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Endymius gets a pair of darkened leggings from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Endymius screams in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.

<706hp 112m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co
A diamondback rattlesnake leaves down.

<706hp 112m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)ge
Sivakar's freezing bite wounds Onirakoth's lieutenant.
Onirakoth's lieutenant has fled!

<706hp 112m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> t yei cor
Tolchec laces his fingers together and hammers his fists at Sivakar!
Tolchec's crushing blow knocks Sivakar down!
Tolchec's crushing blow maims Sivakar!

<706hp 112m 730mv 24419tnl
Endymius puts a crude water skin made from the corpse of the gate keeper in a cowhide knapsack.
Endymius puts a feather of levitation in a cowhide knapsack.
Endymius puts a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt in a cowhide knapsack.

<706hp 112m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> get yeti

<706hp 112m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> corpse
Hide armor from a yeti: you can't carry that many items.

<706hp 112m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co damn tolc
Tolchec gets in one more shot on Sivakar as he flees.
Tolchec's parting blow decimates Sivakar!
Sivakar leaves north.
Sivakar has fled!

Tolchec yells 'Die, Brulgbabauth, you sorcerous dog!'
The fires of Hell are reflected in the eyes of Tolchec, who sags with the burden of the damned!
Tolchec looks fatigued from your damnation.
Tolchec hits you.
Tolchec misses you.
Tolchec wounds you.
Tolchec has some small but disgusting cuts.

<677hp 87m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Endymius utters the words, 'ouaih ghcandusiohp'.
Endymius's muscles surge with heightened power.

<677hp 87m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Your shield blocks Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash.
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash misses you.
You parry Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash.
Tolchec parries your infernal power.
Your infernal power misses Tolchec.

<677hp 87m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co plague
Tolchec screams in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.

<677hp 67m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Tolchec lands a stunning blow on you and you pass out!

<677hp 67m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> cb
You parry Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash.
Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash injures you.
Your shield blocks Onirakoth's lieutenant's slash.
Your infernal power MASSACRES Onirakoth's lieutenant!
Onirakoth's lieutenant has fled!

<662hp 67m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%co demonfire tolch
Tolchec yells 'Die, Brulgbabauth, you sorcerous dog!'
You conjure forth the demons of hell!
Your torments DISMEMBERS Tolchec!

<662hp 47m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Tolchec's punch mauls you.
Your infernal power MASSACRES Tolchec!

<641hp 47m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Endymius has arrived.
The gods protect Endymius from the quicksand.

<641hp 47m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Endymius gets a sapphire bracelet from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Endymius gets a pitch-black leather belt from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Endymius gets a pitch-black ring from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.

<641hp 47m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co
Endymius writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.
Endymius fades into existence.
Endymius's sickness grazes him.
Tolchec writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from his skin.
Tolchec's sickness grazes him.
Tolchec is covered with bleeding wounds.

<610hp 65m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%
Tolchec says 'you haev got to be kidding'
Tolchec is covered with bleeding wounds.

<610hp 65m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> c blind
co
Tolchec leaves north.
Tolchec has fled!

<610hp 65m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> blYou must ask your deity for magic instead of pulling it from the world.

<610hp 65m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> ind
On whom?

<610hp 65m 730mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> n

(30) A tasty loaf of bread is fresh from the oven.
(Orderly Aura) Tolchec the arial is here.

<610hp 65m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co rot onirakoth

Tolchec leaves south.

<610hp 65m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> They aren't here.

<610hp 65m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co ener tolchec
They aren't here.

<610hp 65m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co ener tolchec
They aren't here.

<610hp 65m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:
(PK) Sivakar Within the Tree of Ages
Otzo Within the Tree of Ages
(PK) Brulgbabauth A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns
Endymius A Spiraling Ramp of Thorns

<610hp 65m 729mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> s

A pile of bones and shreds of burnt flesh are all that remains of Skolgrar's corpse.
The torn-out heart of Skolgrar is lying here.
(Red Aura) Endymius the human is here.

<610hp 65m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> co ener tolchec
They aren't here.

<610hp 65m 728mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> d
wheWithin the dark forest

of living thorns.

<610hp 65m 727mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
People near you:
(PK) Tolchec A fork in a path through the Prosimy
(PK) a diamondback rattlesnake A fork in a path through the Prosimy

<610hp 65m 727mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>
Tolchec yells 'Help! I am being attacked by a diamondback rattlesnake!'

<610hp 65m 727mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> whe
People near you:
(PK) Tolchec A fork in a path through the Prosimy
(PK) a diamondback rattlesnake A fork in a path through the Prosimy

<610hp 65m 727mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> u

A pile of bones and shreds of burnt flesh are all that remains of Skolgrar's corpse.
The torn-out heart of Skolgrar is lying here.

<610hp 65m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> l in corpse
The burnt corpse of Skolgrar contains:
the Bracelet of Charms
(Glowing) a mantle of earth
a studded black leather collar
(Glowing) (Humming) a flawless saber of pulsing hematite
(Red Aura) hide armor from a yeti
a set of polished mithril armplates
(Red Aura) a midnight dragon skull
(Red Aura) midnight dragon boots
(Glowing) a black mitre
(Humming) the Cloak of Night
a black sword
Cloak of the wolf-kin
gauntlets of living flesh
a brew with crushed kiadana rock
a vial of quickling blood
a potion of transportation
a titanium foil
2 gold coins
634 copper coins

<610hp 65m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> get yeti corpse
Hide armor from a yeti: you can't carry that many items.

<610hp 65m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> i
You are carrying:
( 4) a defeathered quail
a water flask
(Glowing) a shimmering blue potion
(Glowing) (Humming) an ensorcelled blade of shimmering black flames
a large saddle bag
a cured hide sack made from the corpse of the troll commander
a heavy black fur coat
(Glowing) a feather of levitation
(Red Aura) Jumnarl's double-bladed battle axe

<610hp 65m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> put all.quail sack
You put a defeathered quail in a cured hide sack made from the corpse of the troll commander.
You put a defeathered quail in a cured hide sack made from the corpse of the troll commander.

<610hp 65m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> get ye
Sivakar has arrived.

<610hp 65m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)>ti corpse

Sivakar gets the Bracelet of Charms from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Sivakar gets a mantle of earth from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Sivakar gets a studded black leather collar from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Sivakar gets a flawless saber of pulsing hematite from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Sivakar gets a set of polished mithril armplates from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Sivakar gets a black mitre from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
Sivakar gets a vial of quickling blood from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.
You see nothing like that in the corpse.

<610hp 65m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> l in corpse
The burnt corpse of Skolgrar contains:
(Red Aura) hide armor from a yeti
(Red Aura) a midnight dragon skull
(Red Aura) midnight dragon boots
(Humming) the Cloak of Night
a black sword
Cloak of the wolf-kin
gauntlets of living flesh
a brew with crushed kiadana rock
a potion of transportation
a titanium foil
2 gold coins
634 copper coins

<610hp 65m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> get yeti corpse
You get hide armor from a yeti from the burnt corpse of Skolgrar.

<610hp 65m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> ' ha
Sivakar: come get the things from the corpse

<610hp 65m 726mv 24419tnl (-15.18%)> !
You say 'ha!'

rulanitThu 05-May-05 01:55 PM
51 posts
#37826, "RE: Whoops, here's the rest"
In response to Reply #4

lol, ya, stun was at 78% or so. I knock you out the first time. The stupid imperial wakes you. Second time I knocked you out, again wanting the invoker, the damn guard wakes you. I was just getting frustrated. Oni bailed, the fire giant was making some moronic mistakes, and I was left to deal with the #### afterwards. I think I still died in that exchange later. Good fights.

-steve-
Tolchec

Uncle Resty (Guest)Thu 05-May-05 09:26 AM

#37799, "I liked fighting you too, champ."
In response to Reply #23

Although, not for the first time, there was more than one occassion that I could do the fighting myself, rather than simply directing my cronies. Oh well, you gotta try new things!

I didn't get to see you as vindy, but I suspected you would become one. You did a lot of criminal hunting while other tribs sat in town or cowered in the spire. I liked that a lot. What I didn't like was how effective you were (although not against me )

As to my cockiness both IC and OOC, well...don't know what to tell you. IC, yes Restraal was a cocky, arrogant bastard. TOO cocky? I'm not sure he could be too cocky, since he thought he was the cat's pajammas, and pretty much backed it up most of the time. OOC, I'm not sure what I've said/done to give you that impression. The 'I'm the greatest' posts were jokes under threads I thought were lame, or as satire under threads created by people who really do think they're the greatest. I'll leave by saying I think I'm a solid player, and if that's cocky, then I guess I'm a cocky sunuvabitch.

rulanitThu 05-May-05 01:58 PM
51 posts
#37827, "RE: I liked fighting you too, champ."
In response to Reply #5

OOC, I'm not sure what I've said/done to give you that impression. The 'I'm the greatest' posts were jokes under threads I thought were lame, or as satire under threads created by people who really do think they're the greatest.

When I read posts most of the time, I read who's threads that I think would be interesting, and this has probibly happened. Where I couldn't read the saracasm. Either way, enjoyed your logs, and I do say, a good healer player. Should really never die. Well played.

-steve-
tolchec

Alidliril (Guest)Thu 05-May-05 01:40 PM

#37825, "Hey!"
In response to Reply #23

I am not a clone of Janakt! I am woody elfy!
Enjoed our fights greatly as Alidliril.
Enjoed our travells as Arrazn good that you take my combo for arial
Heh I was hated you as Jhiuzi, panther vs arial polearm You know, I got you only once heh.

Good luck on your next.

rulanitThu 05-May-05 02:02 PM
51 posts
#37828, "RE: Hey!"
In response to Reply #6

I didn't mean the clone comment as bad, thats just how I associate chars if I can't remeber your name. =P As I had mentioned, I came across the combo about 3 years ago, but h2h wasn't up to par. After seeing Arrazn work, I figured I could bring it back and make it stick. I love polearm as a spec, and I love smartER races. Either way, I hated your panther, always shifting and flying right before I crushing blow you. ug.

-steve-
Tolchec

Iborenn (Guest)Thu 05-May-05 03:55 PM

#37832, "Funny"
In response to Reply #23

You were Ackoul? Quite a change of sides there =P
Going from kicking Tribunal asses, to getting your ass kicked Hah!
I heard some good things, some bad things about you as well,
Though mostly that you where the only trib that didn't hand out bogus Flags, though little else besides that.
Well played, your on my side this time right?

rulanitFri 06-May-05 02:02 AM
51 posts
#37856, "RE: Funny"
In response to Reply #10

Bleh! You figured out how to beat shackles, and considering your combo and your legacies, I figure dagger specs probably beat you like a red headed step child. either way, well done, there is a reason you lived so god damn long. =P

I'll be back to the village soon enough.
-stev0-
Tolchec

MarmaanthThu 05-May-05 06:16 PM
Member since 05th Dec 2004
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37839, "RE: Ok, onto the goodbyes."
In response to Reply #23

Tolchec was around a long time, and is a good example of what
one can achieve if they just stick it out. I made it a point
to let you know, you were never the best, just the best we had.

In all, a well played Tribunal and Vindicator.

Good luck with your next.

Marmaanth

rulanitFri 06-May-05 02:10 AM
51 posts
#37857, "RE: Ok, onto the goodbyes."
In response to Reply #11

first of all, I've never been the best. I'm usually just a solid player. with work and life, I can't see spending 80-90 mins a play time constantly gathering preps. *shrug* makes a difference, at the end of my life, there weren't as many people wanted and I had a few things that would help me gather preps easier and less time consuming. So I did. The point was well made, I just couldn't tell if that was character or character and player both.

Ohh well, I'll take praise where I can get it. Thanks for the props, next vindicator I roll will be a power house combo. =P

Take it easy marmaanth, and I'm sure you know who I voted for even if I never voiced it.

-stev0-
Tolchec

Nievar (Guest)Thu 05-May-05 06:22 PM

#37840, "Silly bird"
In response to Reply #23

>Nievar: Thanks for the help in perfected chargeset and cutoff.
>It was very helpful.

Thanks for parting block.
We spent an hour real time practicing our vital skills.
And although Imms tell us perfection of skills is not required but we know skills work little better when perfected.

I would've liked to see if/how cry+vanguards legacies worked with vindicator special guards. Too bad you changed your mind.

I am surprized you outlived me by quite a bit being just a silly bird.

Good luck with next one,

-N-

rulanitFri 06-May-05 01:59 AM
51 posts
#37855, "RE: Silly bird"
In response to Reply #12

One hour Realtime well spent. Indeed, when I post logs you will see how much I cutoff, its insane. I outlived you cause I was arial and when #### hit the fan, I had teleport potions out the wazoo. I figured that the legacy combo wouldn't work, so I took soul to help balance out my HP problem as an arial.

Take it easy.
-stev0-
tolchec

Vargblot (Guest)Thu 05-May-05 06:54 PM

#37844, "RE: Ok, onto the goodbyes."
In response to Reply #23

For what its worth i did hope you would get vindicator...I knew you wanted it and we even spoke of the subject one time. I liked your char and trusted Tol, even mentioned you to the provost.
You seem mighty pleased with your pick of race/legacies, but i dont really get it. Try a pincer svirf and compare, Varg would have kicked your ass any day .
Good luck with all..etc.

rulanitFri 06-May-05 01:53 AM
51 posts
#37853, "RE: Ok, onto the goodbyes."
In response to Reply #13

well, ask salvrath how hard it was too kill me? =P my nexun leader was a sword/mace specialist with riddle/soul of the mountain, and he worked wonders. I've been just slowly trying things that aren't overplayed, to see if their is power with every combo. From what I can tell, if the legacies match the spec's and cabal powers, it really doesn't matter what you play. although some combos are more powerful, its a trade off in practice time, or somewhere else down the line.

Thanks to the IMM staff for legacies, they have given warriors the ability to be more personalized.

Loved hunting with you varg, but those axes landed more kills than mine pole or hands. =P

-stev0-
Tolchec

Carijisdun (Guest)Thu 05-May-05 07:56 PM

#37848, "Pokin' Around"
In response to Reply #23

Hmm.. your other spec was hands, right? The polearm was usually pretty easy to drop because you were an arial, but great choice on picking hands as a second spec. This made you a lot more dangerous. I liked our constant fights and the few times we interacted. I think we both had a few deaths on each other. Good luck with your next! Well played.

rulanitFri 06-May-05 01:57 AM
51 posts
#37854, "RE: Pokin' Around"
In response to Reply #14

Ya, dagger specs were straight my bane. I've had good fights with all the dagger specialist I've come across. Thought bloodyshackles evens the odds a weeeeeeee bit. =P

Later
-stev0-
Tolchec

Aerik (Guest)Fri 06-May-05 12:57 PM

#37870, "Hmm"
In response to Reply #23

You were one of the tough ones, in the city. In my domain I really wasn't too worried about you, it was when you and Tasild got together that I started to get antsy.

Either way, we had a few fun fights. Thanks for them. By the way, what did you mean by..

Bard: I think your rep didn't match what you tried to do all the time

I really can't make sense of it. Was I cowardly when I was said to be brave, or vice versa? I don't know. I always tried to mix it up, sleep a group and raid one time, fiend them all the next.. attack you in town and die within 5 rounds.. you know, keep you guys guessing.

Good luck with the next.

rulanitFri 06-May-05 01:21 PM
51 posts
#37871, "RE: Hmm"
In response to Reply #20

I'm not really sure what I ment by that either. I was just curious as to why you did some of the things you did. which is now explained. Ya, had to have tasild there or I couldn't hold you there long enough. well played, and I agree I had some fun fights with you.

-stev0-
Tolchec

OnirakothSat 14-May-05 02:45 AM
Member since 31st Jan 2005
44 posts
#38094, "Onirakoth"
In response to Reply #23

You really grew, sorry I went AWOL for a bit, but I really did think you did better the more you fought and the longer you were around. I'm kind of upset that you will not be around to see where the whole interaction goes, but I will say that the longer you were around, the more I respected you when it came to fighting. Best of luck on whatever is next and all that jazz.

-O-

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37760 Previous topic | Next topic