Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Thaddis the Lady of the Apocalypse" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37605
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 28-Apr-05 09:00 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37605, "(AUTO) [None] Thaddis the Lady of the Apocalypse"

Thu Apr 28 08:59:35 2005

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Thaddis perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:54

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoFri 29-Apr-05 08:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37636, "heh, something else came up"
In response to Reply #0

That meant I didn't want to play a drow ap after all. Damn you imms for always adding in new stuff that I have to try out.

But that said, for the benefit of the dwarf that I attacked.

You can be as non-hostile as you like, but I dropped so many hints that dwarves and dark-elves don't get on before I attacked that I think you can only blame yourself for getting slept.

And your full-saccing struck me as a little pathetic, given that I killed your helper 1 minute earlier and left all his things (apart from the collar I didn't need). Dying was my fault, since I was down to 200hp when I attacked you, but I felt a full-saccing is inviting pain upon yourself. You reap what you sow.

Oh. And bartering the one barrier wand I ever found, for a heal I didn't want, by accident, was annoying. But them's the breaks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37605 Previous topic | Next topic