Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ontylirn the Commander of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37499
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Apr-05 09:52 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37499, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ontylirn the Commander of Warfare"

Mon Apr 25 21:50:08 2005

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Ontylirn perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:113

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply please read, KRUO (Guest), 04-May-05 10:30 AM, #14
Reply Uh, man.., Selfarg (Guest), 29-Apr-05 02:42 AM, #13
Reply Ahh hell..damn dwarf, Rusenlan (Guest), 27-Apr-05 09:09 AM, #11
Reply We had some throw downs. It was brutal and fun. Good lu..., Emonnev (Guest), 27-Apr-05 03:29 AM, #10
Reply Well, Obbekeje (Guest), 26-Apr-05 08:41 PM, #6
Reply Bah, no need to feel bad, Ontylirn (Guest), 26-Apr-05 09:33 PM, #8
Reply Fargin dwarf, Seethian (Guest), 26-Apr-05 03:27 PM, #4
Reply blah, Inea (Guest), 26-Apr-05 03:18 PM, #3
Reply What in the Bloody!, Grymm (Guest), 26-Apr-05 01:34 PM, #1
     Reply It's all good, Ontylirn (Guest), 26-Apr-05 01:51 PM, #2
          Reply A village comeback?, Hoomazar (Guest), 26-Apr-05 05:25 PM, #5
          Reply Definitely a good enemy...just ALWAYS bad timing with o..., Ontylirn (Guest), 26-Apr-05 09:30 PM, #7
               Reply RE: Definitely a good enemy...just ALWAYS bad timing wi..., Hoomazar (Guest), 27-Apr-05 09:15 AM, #12
          Reply Well I want to remain in Character so no feed back plea..., Grymm (Guest), 27-Apr-05 12:29 AM, #9

KRUO (Guest)Wed 04-May-05 10:30 AM

#37769, "please read"
In response to Reply #0

thank you thank you thank you. You where an excellent rager. I hated breaking role and returning your spider axes one time. You kicked my ass really good at first, till i mastered mace and axe then it was pretty even. Remember when I slew you in the grove when seethian was returning from raiding? I was at 90%hp and had no preps. That was a cool fight. Well I was denied thanks to my sibling. I deserve that. Had like 19 con thanks to you and seethian and kazlios and mailvek. And the other half to mob deaths. anyway thanks for the fights and dont tell anyone how powerful and wrong a giant spear/hand can be. Giantsize and 600pound bashes are more important than 23 dex and dual wielding claws. skills vrs newbs huh? I am the gayes. i am the gayes. i am the gayes

Selfarg (Guest)Fri 29-Apr-05 02:42 AM

#37633, "Uh, man.."
In response to Reply #0

I was one to gang you.. hope you are not offended, as I tried my best to RP an orc as it should be. And you did your best as the dwarf berserker, Id say. Good work with it!

Rusenlan (Guest)Wed 27-Apr-05 09:09 AM

#37575, "Ahh hell..damn dwarf"
In response to Reply #0

One of Rusenlan's best buddy gone Even though you were dwarf. But I guess I saw it coming with our con dropping like that. Ran around and ranked with you a lot especially prior to induction, and getting pounded and mashed non-stop with all the unseen in-range. Sorry about the death at the imperial lands, you had left when I got hit and I escaped south when you went back. Oh well, I'll learn to play this bard better definitely. Roll another Villager!

Emonnev (Guest)Wed 27-Apr-05 03:29 AM

#37573, "We had some throw downs. It was brutal and fun. Good lu..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

Obbekeje (Guest)Tue 26-Apr-05 08:41 PM

#37563, "Well"
In response to Reply #0

Kinda felt bad about that one fight where I caught you at the patrolman after fighting at the Palace, but you were a criminal and I had to do what I had to do. Was looking forward to future fights. Good luck with the next.

Ontylirn (Guest)Tue 26-Apr-05 09:33 PM

#37567, "Bah, no need to feel bad"
In response to Reply #6

If I was playing a trib I would've done the same. I think I had a decent set of gear or something that might've made my remark a bit colder than it should've been. I was super impressed when you came back a few days later and fought me alone when I had the head and big axes. Ended badly for you but you did everything right in the fight, rager powers just took over. Asking about the poncho had me seriously confused Ontylirn was telling everyone that he could fly like a bird while wearing your corpse.
Enjoy!

Seethian (Guest)Tue 26-Apr-05 03:27 PM

#37558, "Fargin dwarf"
In response to Reply #0

Shoulda con died, but I can totally understand the frustration.

See you around.

Inea (Guest)Tue 26-Apr-05 03:18 PM

#37557, "blah"
In response to Reply #0

Well other than a bunch of ranking, I dont think I really talked to you much...heh, and sorry about Inea get snippity on you(she can sometimes have a bit of a temper) and man thanks for allowing a circling thief to tag around with you in ranking, I am not useful for much else, yet.

Grymm (Guest)Tue 26-Apr-05 01:34 PM

#37551, "What in the Bloody!"
In response to Reply #0

Why did you delete man?

I always had fun with you around. Sorry about chopping you up at the Centurions that one time. And quaffing that other.

Allways a good time with you.

Ontylirn (Guest)Tue 26-Apr-05 01:51 PM

#37555, "It's all good"
In response to Reply #1

I liked Grymm a lot at the start, though after a few incidents I tried to keep my distance from you.
Don't sweat that time at centurions. Was my fault for getting into a bad situation. I was just mad that I didn't take any down with me. Anyway, this character was con dying quickly, and simply wasn't fun anymore. Towards the end I didn't even make the effort to regear because it seemed pointless.

Big thanks to Gerylanst, I knew you with a couple past characters and I really enjoy your character.
Village seems to be making somewhat of a comeback, which is good to see considering how ugly it was for me and the few villagers that logged on in tough times. Keep trucking Seethian, I was laughing when you hopped in by accident on my fight with Kruo and then he fled and we just started beating on each other swearing and stuff. Keep it up.
Had some good fights, and some good enemies, but most of it all was diluted by gang after gang, or me fighting with 20 damroll and weapons from the guildguard.
Anyway, see y'all around.

Hoomazar (Guest)Tue 26-Apr-05 05:25 PM

#37561, "A village comeback?"
In response to Reply #2

You were the village comeback. You, the bard, and Seethian. Ooc, I was really hoping you guys would make it.

As far as ganging goes, I think we fought three times. Once when my group came to help the imperial get rid of you (gang). Once when you had no head and I had no preps, and both of us well geared (good close fight) and once just before you deleted (overkill - but I didn't know it was going to be until later). The thing is, in all our fights, I don't think you ever landed any skills on me apart from dirt kick. You failed every cranial, boneshatter and disarm that you tried. I could see you getting ganged on a regular basis, so I tried to leave you with enough gear to have a fighting chance against the Empire, but equally, I wasn't going to risk dying to you and having all my magic sacrificed.

You were an impressive villager. Unfortunate that you happened to be one in such hard times. But being fair, you couldn't expect me to know that you wouldn't eat seaweed. > )

Ontylirn (Guest)Tue 26-Apr-05 09:30 PM

#37566, "Definitely a good enemy...just ALWAYS bad timing with o..."
In response to Reply #5

Towards the end I was just sick of everything, at least with my last character (Icthaen) I could pick my spots without the orb but with a villager (This is my 4th) it's all or nothing. And my play times seem to be skewed towards imperial domination times.
Fighting you on the Aryth made me laugh though, because I saw you heading to the ship and I knew what was coming, but I didn't care enough to run away. lol. My ragers see seaweed as magical, not sure what the imm consensus or rules regarding that are.

Hoomazar was definitely cool, and I liked your title. I love the idea of aps so ooc i was glad to give you a couple charges at least? Though towards the end my pk ratio had gone all to #### from the numerous suicides and deaths so i doubt any aps got charges off me. Emonnev can surely attest to that. As for my skills failing, that one fight without the head was just ridiculous. I reaaaaaalllllyyyyy shouldn't of lost that fight.
Anyway good luck, and rank up dammit.

Hoomazar (Guest)Wed 27-Apr-05 09:15 AM

#37577, "RE: Definitely a good enemy...just ALWAYS bad timing wi..."
In response to Reply #7

I like my title too, but if I wasn't an ap I wouldn't.

I got a charge out of you when we fought outside the village. The time on the Aryth, nothing, which is probably fair given how the fights went. Apparently the other aps that were killing you were getting charges though, so maybe I was unlucky that second time.

I plan to rank up, so soon, I'll be getting chased around by undead too, probably!

Grymm (Guest)Wed 27-Apr-05 12:29 AM

#37569, "Well I want to remain in Character so no feed back plea..."
In response to Reply #2

I was feeling the same way. I still liked your character, I figured you'd burn out though. You made a couple comments that seemed to indicate it wasn't far off.

And Grymm is what he is. =)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37499 Previous topic | Next topic