Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ounlee Copperbottom the Unspoken Name,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37445
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 23-Apr-05 10:32 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37445, "(DELETED) [None] Ounlee Copperbottom the Unspoken Name, Exile of Scion"

Sat Apr 23 22:32:39 2005

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Ounlee perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:250

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins., Onahu, 23-Apr-05 11:18 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins., Gakken (Guest), 24-Apr-05 02:24 AM, #2
     Reply Wauldenz, Onahu, 24-Apr-05 03:00 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins., Sythlindora (Guest), 24-Apr-05 03:20 AM, #4
     Reply Humble..., Onahu, 24-Apr-05 04:35 AM, #6
     Reply Duergar vs duergar, duergar wins, Tirnath (Guest), 24-Apr-05 04:12 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins., Runaktla (Guest), 24-Apr-05 01:27 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins., Zheairth (Guest), 25-Apr-05 05:12 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins., Dreaa, 25-Apr-05 03:41 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins., Ghrulkar (Guest), 02-May-05 03:04 AM, #10

OnahuSat 23-Apr-05 11:18 PM
Member since 07th Mar 2005
3 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37446, "Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins."
In response to Reply #0

Had alot of fun with Ounlee. Lots of folks out there I interacted. To all of you, I say good times.

Scions...

Aks - Man you were awesome. I loved the emotes, the evil incantations. Rock on man, rock on.

Treyis - You sure did get alot of attention from the Immortals it seems. Didn't really see you as beyond normal player, but hey I'm glad you spoke up the night we were pitted against each other. I thought for sure I was a gonner that night. Rock on.

Syth - You seem to be a good player. Rock on.

Runa - I loved seein you log on. You made everyone meat. I would think you would make the next Chancellor. Rock on.

Anu - You paid your dues as a Scion. I was disappointed when you were kicked out, and pleased when you were re-inducted. That one night you made me so angry I just had to attack you, lucky bastard. Rock on.

Jud - I thought you were the worst player I have ever interacted with. Your PK skills suck as well as your RP. Ha! Rock on, but do it far away from me.

Dreaa - Man the day you logged on and I called you Lord, you made me fearful. Everytime I heard someone make the same mistake I laughed. Enjoyed our interactions. Rock on.

Muuloc - Not much to say to you.

My Muse - ROCK ON!!! Best immortal interactions I have had, and from the posts I've read it wasn't just me. You represent what all imms should be like. Thanks. ROCK ON!!!

Battle...

Ghru - I knew early that me and you were gonna fight. Problem was I knew I wasn't gonna be on the winning end. I desided early that I was gonna make you my husband in order to prevent my own death. Enjoyed your character alot, thanks for the interactions. Rock on.

Ger - Thanks for making me an honest bitch. Ha! Rock on.

As for the rest of you, thanks for allowing me to interact with you after I left the Scions. I really knew it wouldn't be easy to Cabal jump, but I felt it was completely in Character for me. Too bad the Battle immortals wouldn't give me any attention after two weeks of praying 4 times a day.

Maran...

Only one comes to mind.

Ict - Man I hated you, nuff said. Rock on.

Empire...

I had limited interactions with all of you. Think I killed all of you at least once. Except for...

Zhe - Really hated you cause I never got ya. That day you summoned me in to the Inn, I knew it was gonna be a fight. I thought I did pretty good by makin you word from me. Rock on.

Trib...

Sloth - You made me laugh out loud. For that man, I say ROCK ON! As for the comments you made about me on your Death page, I appreciated them. I can give you this, you are the only person I have ever known that could flat out run me, and I'm speakin of Jinroh.

As for the rest of you, feel free to say good byes. I'm sure I have something to say about everyone.

Gakken (Guest)Sun 24-Apr-05 02:24 AM

#37450, "RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins."
In response to Reply #1

I like you. You were ballsy. Felt bad
when you'd die to people I couldn't kill.
Were you Wauldenz?

OnahuSun 24-Apr-05 03:00 AM
3 posts
#37454, "Wauldenz"
In response to Reply #2

Yep, guilty. You were a beast, I knew early when you were chasing tribunal that I was gonna enjoy our time. Rock on!

Sythlindora (Guest)Sun 24-Apr-05 03:20 AM

#37455, "RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins."
In response to Reply #1

I assure you, I'm just a humble mage. Ask the Fortress. I took quite a bit of a beating from them early in life with the Fortress death squad. I was rather irritated when you and Judaao (spelling?) left the Chasm. We start to recover and gain in power and we lose two near the hero ranks. I was so wanting to kill one of you two for doing that!

OnahuSun 24-Apr-05 04:35 AM
3 posts
#37457, "Humble..."
In response to Reply #4

Alot of folks aren't, such as Tirnath below. As far as it went, I never should have left the Chasm. Had I known then what I known now, {village immortals don't exist or just don't care) I would have never left. At the time though, it was something I wanted to try and do. Enjoyed our times, specially when you looted Treyis things after you and he had that arguement over who was more important, and who needed who. Good times.

Ps. Guess you win that arguement, huh?

Tirnath (Guest)Sun 24-Apr-05 04:12 AM

#37456, "Duergar vs duergar, duergar wins"
In response to Reply #1

I don't remember how you got me or I am mistaken? )

Runaktla (Guest)Sun 24-Apr-05 01:27 PM

#37465, "RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins."
In response to Reply #1

Oh man was I disappointed when you did what you did. That
came from left field entirely. You seemed very on point when
it came to PK, and for RP you were a little bit gratuitous
but you didn't talk the whole lame brotherhood smack that
Judaao did.

Wish you never left, but luck on the next,

- Runaktla

PS: You forgot to post the Duergar v. Drow log where the
Drow -actually- wins

Zheairth (Guest)Mon 25-Apr-05 05:12 AM

#37479, "RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins."
In response to Reply #1

Haha, you was fun to fight. Those times of Scion power were most funny and challenging days I had with this char. You was just so dangerous with your buddies, but even when you was alone I had to be always aware of your bjacks and cheap shots. Fun character and good luck with next.

DreaaMon 25-Apr-05 03:40 PM
Member since 25th Nov 2004
33 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37484, "RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 25-Apr-05 03:41 PM

Dreaa - Man the day you logged on and I called you Lord, you made me fearful. Everytime I heard someone make the same mistake I laughed. Enjoyed our interactions. Rock on.

Well, glad I got done what I wanted. *snicker* Really didn't get to interact with you a whole lot but from what I recall, what we did was intresting. Not really to much to say, you weren't great (from what I saw) but you weren't horrible either. Though I must say, you leaving was pretty expected, getting married to a villager, I kinda knew you would leave, but was hoping otherwise. Our all 'woman' talks over the cb with some of the other female scions was intresting to say the least. Have fun with the next!

Dreaa

Ghrulkar (Guest)Mon 02-May-05 03:04 AM

#37698, "RE: Duergar vs Thera, Thera wins."
In response to Reply #1

From the moment I first asked you to spar some I knew we'd be good friends. I had no idea you were for Scion until way later, kept your secrets well. Got some static for traveling with you after your exile but mostly from enemies. I was laughing pretty hard when I realized I pinched a copperbottum instead of pincering one that time in Hamsah, never made that mistake before or ever again, maybe it was fate or something. Can you imagine if you were inducted battle? There would have been alot of pissed off people. Fun to interact with, thanks.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37445 Previous topic | Next topic