Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Luthillum the Master of Weapons" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37297
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 19-Apr-05 07:24 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37297, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Luthillum the Master of Weapons"

Tue Apr 19 07:24:04 2005

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Luthillum perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:108

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ontylirn (Guest)Wed 20-Apr-05 05:04 AM

#37328, "Dammit"
In response to Reply #0

I liked your style, and the whole 'hey boss' thing. I was just starting to think yesterday that village was making a comeback, with a few inductees including myself and you and Jafar moving up as well. Considering the complete lack of heroes that's a good start. Then i see you both deleted! Well back to dying to centurions alone.
The key to enjoying a rager is telling yourself during all those futile retrieval attempts or times you get ganged down is that once you get the head, all hell can break loose. Giant zerker can do mean stuff, dammit dammit dammit why'd you delete. Alright enough whimpering.
Good luck on your next.

AdrigonTue 19-Apr-05 12:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37310, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Luthillum the Master of Weapons"
In response to Reply #0

What I saw from this character impressed me. It was unfortunate it panned out this way. I could tell it was a constant struggle for you.

I almost felt sorry for you.

Almost.

/Adrigon, the notorious mage player.

Mailevk (Guest)Tue 19-Apr-05 07:40 AM

#37298, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Luthillum the Master of Weapons"
In response to Reply #0

Dude!! Dindn't have much time to interact with you but when I did I admired your character. Today you told my char you were gonna delete was trying to convice you not but you must have serious reasons I saw Jafar corpse and yours at vanquisher...... Guessin that has somethin to do with it.... Then Jafar goes an delets was like what the fuk... oh well that your char was coo... Peace, Mailevk

Luth (Guest)Tue 19-Apr-05 09:09 AM

#37301, "Good luck man. I hope you have more fun than I did (nt..."
In response to Reply #1

GiantmanTue 19-Apr-05 11:02 AM
Member since 15th Sep 2004
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#37307, "RE: Good luck man. I hope you have more fun than I did..."
In response to Reply #2

damit, this is two of you now......that just plain sucks. What I saw of this guy, I liked alot. He kinda reminded me of my many giant sword specs.....Man, your always gonna die, always, especially since once you start, you just seem to die like six or seven times in a row. good luck with your next and all that, later

Acaga

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37297 Previous topic | Next topic