Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Judaao Britala the Harridan of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37032
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 13-Apr-05 12:25 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37032, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Judaao Britala the Harridan of the Muse, Exile of Scion"

Tue Apr 12 17:30:53 2005

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Judaao perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:197

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well since the ####s wont let me say what I want to say, Judaao (Guest), 13-Apr-05 12:16 AM, #2
Reply Bring it to qhcf.net, The Forsaken (Guest), 13-Apr-05 12:40 AM, #4
Reply It's not trash, Judaao (Guest), 13-Apr-05 01:11 AM, #5
     Reply On that count..., nepenthe, 13-Apr-05 06:53 AM, #7
     Reply If he perma'd, why was he not denied?~, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 13-Apr-05 07:53 AM, #8
     Reply Probably, excessive mercy., nepenthe, 13-Apr-05 08:10 AM, #9
          Reply People cuss out Imms? WTF!, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 13-Apr-05 08:56 AM, #10
     Reply Why did you allow that name anyway?, (NOT Pro), 13-Apr-05 05:16 PM, #13
     Reply Care to enlighten us why?, Theerkla, 13-Apr-05 05:27 PM, #14
     Reply That's pretty much it. I can't help but wonder if this ..., Pro-Man (Guest), 14-Apr-05 09:08 AM, #18
     Reply I didn't find any OOC connection or reference from the ..., DurNominator, 14-Apr-05 01:31 PM, #19
     Reply Awww, Zakarius (Guest), 13-Apr-05 11:07 PM, #15
     Reply Also, regarding self-estimates of deathfullness:, Valguarnera, 13-Apr-05 10:38 AM, #12
          Reply I love your sense of humor!, Hylondin (Guest), 14-Apr-05 01:43 AM, #16
Reply Well... even if you don't post a goodbye, Runaktla (Guest), 13-Apr-05 01:41 AM, #6
Reply I'd be happy to respond, Eshval, 13-Apr-05 10:08 AM, #11
Reply RE: Well since the ####s wont let me say what I want to..., Sythlindora (Guest), 14-Apr-05 01:45 AM, #17
Reply Regardless of what was really up, fun fights., Bajula, 17-Apr-05 12:50 AM, #20
Reply WHy the h*ll was my goodbyes removed?, Judaao (Guest), 12-Apr-05 11:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: WHy the h*ll was my goodbyes removed?, nepenthe, 12-Apr-05 11:29 PM, #3

Judaao (Guest)Wed 13-Apr-05 12:16 AM

#37046, "Well since the ####s wont let me say what I want to say"
In response to Reply #0

Goodbye everyone. Hows that Can this post stay up there? or are you gonna yank it down to?

The Forsaken (Guest)Wed 13-Apr-05 12:40 AM

#37048, "Bring it to qhcf.net"
In response to Reply #2

If it's not trash, it can stay up there.

Judaao (Guest)Wed 13-Apr-05 01:11 AM

#37050, "It's not trash"
In response to Reply #4

Just said what needed to be said about some immortals and it seems they didnt like it much so they removed it. Just the way they are

nepentheWed 13-Apr-05 06:53 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37058, "On that count..."
In response to Reply #5

You were accusing some immortals of doing things they didn't even have the powers to do. That's the part that was just ignorant and factually wrong.

I was more offended by such bits as:

- You accusing a couple Empire of permagrouping, even though you permagrouped a hundred times worse than they did. In fact, you were by far worse about it than anyone I've seen since coming back.

- You saying you had "more kills than the whole Scion cabal", when in fact you were relatively low for killing in the cabal, in some cases having less than half the kills of people you were disparaging -- and they did it without a permagroup that had to be broken up.

- You saying that it was unreasonable for you and two other Scion to recover from Fortress because there were five people there to stop you, when in fact it was only Zakarius and Cytherea, who, no offense to them, probably can't stop three Scion in range from recovering.

In short, you think we're offended by what you're saying Muuloc and Dreea did that they're actually incapable of doing? We couldn't care less. We care about you being a lying sack of crap throughout the whole rest of the post who refused to realize that not only did his #### stink as bad as anyone else's but worse.

Enbuergo1 (Guest)Wed 13-Apr-05 07:53 AM

#37059, "If he perma'd, why was he not denied?~"
In response to Reply #7

~

nepentheWed 13-Apr-05 08:10 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37060, "Probably, excessive mercy."
In response to Reply #8

As I heard it, the players in question were told they could never group up ever again, however. We often start on warnings on that issue, though it's debatable whether or not we should. You can take comfort in the fact that we always catch people; sometimes it's not as fast as it should be, but we try our best to make a fair game for everyone.

Regardless, I'm not letting someone who couldn't hack it fairly call other people bitch who did play it square (especially then they usually were still just better.) Anything he has to say about the imms is really secondary to that. We're used to having people cuss us out.

Enbuergo1 (Guest)Wed 13-Apr-05 08:56 AM

#37064, "People cuss out Imms? WTF!"
In response to Reply #9

I always try to stay away from cussing when I'm Imm-hating. I think it just makes you guys madder

-Enbuergo
"Hey I'm Enbuergo, and I'm full of crap and always pull spurious immspiracies out of my behind!"

God I love the Enbuergo voice!

Pro (inactive user)Wed 13-Apr-05 05:16 PM
Charter member
#37113, "Why did you allow that name anyway?"
In response to Reply #7

When I saw it I thought, 'Well here is a guy who just doesn't care about anyone but himself.'

Was I the only one to think his name was a rules violation?

TheerklaWed 13-Apr-05 05:27 PM
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37114, "Care to enlighten us why?"
In response to Reply #13

The closest I could come up with is it's similar to Judeo (as in Judeo-Christian) but since I pronounced the name more like Ju Dao it didn't bother me much. Am I missing something?

Pro-Man (Guest)Thu 14-Apr-05 09:08 AM

#37144, "That's pretty much it. I can't help but wonder if this ..."
In response to Reply #14

Yaweh or some similar.

It may have just been me.

DurNominatorThu 14-Apr-05 01:31 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37148, "I didn't find any OOC connection or reference from the ..."
In response to Reply #13

nt

Zakarius (Guest)Wed 13-Apr-05 11:07 PM

#37126, "Awww"
In response to Reply #7

Yeah I suck.

ValguarneraWed 13-Apr-05 10:38 AM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37074, "Also, regarding self-estimates of deathfullness:"
In response to Reply #5

Before proclaiming yourself the most deadly thing to ever walk the Chasm, or extolling how many dozens of Maran you defeated, I suggest doing one or more of the following:

1) Invest in a pencil and paper. When you kill someone, jot it down, or perhaps just make an "X" under "Wins". Do the same for losses. When you are ready to retire, the number of entries in this improvised journal will more closely approximate reality than your memory apparently does, and you may use this information to more accurately assess your deathfulness. If these two columns are roughly equal in size, accept that you are rather average, which is nothing to be ashamed of given the overall skill of CF's playerbase. If you used unsavory means such as permagrouping, and the two columns are still roughly equal in size, assume that you are below average, use it as a learning experience, and contain any bravado and/or self-coronation for the time being.

2) Purchase your PBF, or let someone else do so. Refrain from self-estimates of deathfullness until you verify that the numbers therein do not cause embarrassing contradictions with your own forecasts.

Failure to do such a thing may result in you earning unfortunate nicknames from the playerbase like "Evil Sladin" for yourself, or "Flunky of Evil Sladin" for your now-former permabuddy. I would never call you such things, but more nefarious persons might, and I wish to advise you regarding the avoidance of said scenario.

Diplomatically,
Valguarnera

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Hylondin (Guest)Thu 14-Apr-05 01:43 AM

#37130, "I love your sense of humor!"
In response to Reply #12

I am really tired...but just laughed my arse off reading this post!

Runaktla (Guest)Wed 13-Apr-05 01:41 AM

#37051, "Well... even if you don't post a goodbye"
In response to Reply #2

Suppose I'll comment, from my perspective...

Overall, you seemed to play your character well, in some respects
RP-wise, and definitely PK-wise. The only problem is your character
was too nice for the Chasm, it's almost like he made sure that
everybody else around him felt like part of a team when he was
around. That ain't good. That red aura around us isn't just to let
us know what team we're on. We're evil. When you're a member of the
Chasm, no matter how many others are around you, you should still
feel like you're all alone.

Now Runaktla may not seem to be the embodiment of pure evil by no
means, but I have more to say on that, however I'd like to hold off
until I'm dead and gone and I ask the same to you as well. After that,
though, fire away at me as much as you want.

I'd hate to try to make it look like I'm the say-all know-all about
RPing because I'm not, but this is at least the feeling that I get
in regards to what happened.

- Runaktla

EshvalWed 13-Apr-05 10:08 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37070, "I'd be happy to respond"
In response to Reply #2

To any post you wish to make that isn't intended to disparage any other player/charater. Aside from that, I wish you luck.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Sythlindora (Guest)Thu 14-Apr-05 01:45 AM

#37131, "RE: Well since the ####s wont let me say what I want to..."
In response to Reply #2

I am curious what you had to say now...perhaps write something less acidic?

BajulaSun 17-Apr-05 12:50 AM
929 posts
#37235, "Regardless of what was really up, fun fights."
In response to Reply #2

Alone or in droves you were always fun to fight.
-Nim.

Judaao (Guest)Tue 12-Apr-05 11:24 PM

#37043, "WHy the h*ll was my goodbyes removed?"
In response to Reply #0

what the f*ck?

nepentheWed 13-Apr-05 12:24 AM
3430 posts
#37044, "RE: WHy the h*ll was my goodbyes removed?"
In response to Reply #1

In short, if it stays up, it's going to provoke a flamewar with you after I point out all the lies, factual errors, and gross hypocrisy in that post. I'm not interested in leaving that kind of trash up unchallenged, because I'll end up fighting ten pointless battles down the road over it instead of this one. I'm not interested in having the sass-fest out with you, because that's one special olympics I don't want to win.

I believe we still have the content of the post handily stashed away if you want it for something, but I can't imagine what constructive form that could take.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37032 Previous topic | Next topic