Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Lycandraev Stoneburrow the Grand Maste..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36994
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 11-Apr-05 09:36 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36994, "(DELETED) [None] Lycandraev Stoneburrow the Grand Master of Changelings"

Mon Apr 11 21:37:37 2005

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Lycandraev perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:227

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Lycandraev Stoneburrow the Grand M..., dwimmerling, 17-Apr-05 11:32 PM, #12
Reply Reposted from DIos, Lycandraev (Guest), 12-Apr-05 06:38 PM, #1
     Reply Cool shifter., Lyristeon, 12-Apr-05 08:44 PM, #2
     Reply Water/Air, NewTrapper, 12-Apr-05 09:22 PM, #3
     Reply Missing Walrus, Daurwyn (Guest), 13-Apr-05 04:31 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Water/Air, Abernyteguest (Guest), 14-Apr-05 03:44 AM, #6
     Reply "Fair play to the Queen", Oawenisou (Guest), 13-Apr-05 09:07 PM, #5
     Reply Well, thank you..., Zheairth (Guest), 14-Apr-05 09:17 AM, #7
     Reply Out of curiousity, Drokk, 14-Apr-05 02:09 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Out of curiousity, Zheairth (Guest), 15-Apr-05 01:31 AM, #10
     Reply I enjoyed our interactions, Gileanas (Guest), 14-Apr-05 11:24 AM, #8
     Reply fun times., Bajula, 17-Apr-05 12:49 AM, #11
     Reply Water fights sure are fun!, Baboroa (Guest), 18-Apr-05 06:26 PM, #13

dwimmerlingSun 17-Apr-05 11:32 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#37265, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Lycandraev Stoneburrow the Grand M..."
In response to Reply #0

You met me, you were cool.

It's a bummer I won't get to extract an owed favor from you, but, I can deal with bummers.

Nice char.

Lycandraev (Guest)Tue 12-Apr-05 06:38 PM

#37034, "Reposted from DIos"
In response to Reply #0

Weather is once again too nice to be sitting inside all day. I accomplished everything I wanted with this character. Perfect gear, tattoo, kill ratio. Was basically spending my days re-killing the same people. Very deadly combination of forms, water and air. Highly underated. Could basically kill whoever I wanted given enough patience. I never had to fight...I mean...never...without full preps. There was no catching me off guard, or assasinations, or anything. Basically, I could pick the perfect situations to kill in. Dropping down from skies and boom...enter the waterform. Lyristeon rocks as an IMM. Bit scary at first but if you just do things to make him happy, good things will return to you. He aint one of those kissy ass, heres my offerings kind of god. Respects.

Basically my character's role was to elliminate drow. I killed every drow with maybe one or two exceptions that I couldnt find in the death zones. Healers, transmuters, whatever, drow died. I developed a dislike for Tribunal later on in life, and Empire, after several attempts to slay me were made. In character I portrayed an arogant ass to these groups, but I respect Tribs for the boring life they lead. So I began to add Tribs and Empire to my hunting lists. Villagers: we fought cause boredom at times. I respect villagers the most.

Awesome bunch of people I fought with and agaisnt.

Only people I trusted were my sunny sisters. Sessha and Cytherea. Bout the only two that enjoyed ranking with a weak air/water shifter pre-hero. Both of you were fun to play along side. Never hunted with you, just got away from that when I was around you two.

Judaao, Ounlee: Awesome SCIONS. Muuloc just is one nasty SOB so dont take it personal. Ive interacted with him with other characters and he is pretty cool. Maybe a bit harsh...heh. Good luck with the dirty bastard husband of yours, Ounlee.

Akscereh: Cool shifter. Still creepy as hell. Knew you didnt need another enemy with all the people stacked up agaisnt you, so decided id just stay casual...Anubris, hang in there.

Tribs: Calrohir, Tolchec, Macumba, Gordath, Nargrim, Flixotopeck, Baboroa, Gelgso, Tasild. Enjoyed hunting you. Sorry Baboroa if it seemed like I was picking on you. I wasnt and I liked your char. My most hated Tribunal was Mr.Shackle. His friends call him Bloody. Ill post some logs, but basically blood shackles ruins any chance for a water/air shifter to chase down a fleeing Tribunal...

Village: Grarruk, Ghrulkar, Tuggluk, Alindriel, Drelvix, Dralkoz, Qlallafian, Kjelror, Mitrassek. Gerylanst. Kazlios. Vershelt. Well done. I liked and respected all of you. All fierce beasts. An unprepped mage is just gonna die to any of you. Vershelt I still think you have no personality, but thats from a dirty magic-users perspective, im sure you are not a total ass within your cabal. "Come fight, chicken mage. Run. COme, weak mage"..kinda annoyed me. I really had no chance unless I prepped to fight you. When I was fully prepped I dominated. ( I knew that last line would piss you off...heh)

Empire: Yagharek, Phyllax, Xuvian, Sdradiga, Gvan, ZHearith, healers, Nabburak. Just kinda lumped you in with Tribunals since any time I would fight them, you miraculously showed up. Almost had you Nabburak. You are a crafty one. Zhearith, neat char. Would like to see from your side as an ally. You were impressive.

My drow victims; Drelvix, Cyver, Lyriaina, Qlallafian, Xuvian, Treyis, Runuktla. I dont bother Pk stuff pre-hero. This is about as many drow heros as I came across. Some other voker Faelria, I never got.

Oawenensiou, cool elf healer with a blood lust. My kind of healer.

Grixlin: one of my few friends in the game. Keep it up. Pelgor, Reggie, thanks for shields. Same to llyria, Jezerael, for some protections and help gathering things.

Ill be back later. It was fun. Imms keep the game going well despite some of my dislikes for the inner workings.

Ive got lot of logs...if you want to see. Im sure I forgot a lot of people.

LyristeonTue 12-Apr-05 08:44 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37036, "Cool shifter."
In response to Reply #1

I like a shifter who talks in between shifts. Too often, a hero shifter is so pre-occupied only with finding their mark and moving on to the next with nothing much to speak about in between. You talked up the religion really well and made yourself a nuisance to all of your enemies.

I would have liked to see what would have happened if you stuck it out in the long time.
Well done and good luck with the next.

NewTrapperTue 12-Apr-05 09:22 PM
Member since 14th Mar 2005
27 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37037, "Water/Air"
In response to Reply #1

The only problem with going Air/Water is the fickleness of the forms. The dolphin is an awesome form and something to be highly respected. But other possibilities are...

Octupus - complete and utter crap, had it twice. Bleh, 8 Mutilates, crapping tanking, and underwater blind? Made me delete twice.
MantaRay - not as nice for pking (no auto-chase), but camo is neat.
Shark - this one is hit and miss, it can rock and it can suck (feint).

And I think that's it, never seen another water form 4th tier. Am I missing one?

If you get dolphin, you're set. If not, well....you're not.

Tyrone

Daurwyn (Guest)Wed 13-Apr-05 04:31 AM

#37055, "Missing Walrus"
In response to Reply #3

Considerable dam redux, good damage. Other than that, not nearly in the class of dolphin.

Abernyteguest (Guest)Thu 14-Apr-05 03:44 AM

#37134, "RE: Water/Air"
In response to Reply #3

Octopus is/was a quest form, do you mean squid?

-----Abernyte

Oawenisou (Guest)Wed 13-Apr-05 09:07 PM

#37123, ""Fair play to the Queen""
In response to Reply #1

Damnit. I loved it when you were signed on cause I knew there was going to be bloodshed heh. As for bloodthirsty, yeah it's the best way for me to focus my rage. I excersice my logic too as msot of my enemies can tell ya. See ya after the summer.

Zheairth (Guest)Thu 14-Apr-05 09:17 AM

#37145, "Well, thank you..."
In response to Reply #1

for kind words. Though I could not do much to you except for rot, but I had no intention to use it on fair enemies like you was. Now when you are gone I will be able finely to cross open sea without spamming something like this: "w;where;w;where;w;where" I enjoyed very much our last fight in the Fort when I was hunting Tanera and Heas you kept flying and pecking me. Good luck with next!

DrokkThu 14-Apr-05 02:09 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2004
51 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37150, "Out of curiousity"
In response to Reply #7

This is for Zhear:
What constitutes a fair enemy in your opinion? Having a 'gentleman's agreement' about not using rot is commendable I suppose, though I would imagine Lycandraev would just teleport and wait it out.

>Though I could not do much to you except for rot, but I had no
>intention to use it on fair enemies like you was

This is for Lycandraev:
As justification of posting on your thread. I read your logs on Dioxide. You really tore through people there. Especially the ragers.
Just plain wicked.

Zheairth (Guest)Fri 15-Apr-05 01:31 AM

#37169, "RE: Out of curiousity"
In response to Reply #9

I only use rot on persons, who do complete #### from my ooc point of view (see Kjelror, scions perma etc. etc.) and against really bad odds. And very rarely I use it against some characters who piss me to a ####ing stupor, for example evasing death for 10th time with no chances for me to get them another way.
The reason for doing so is just I have no fun in rotting victim and just runing away waiting if he/she will die or not for another attempt.

Gileanas (Guest)Thu 14-Apr-05 11:24 AM

#37147, "I enjoyed our interactions"
In response to Reply #1

The few we had were fun, even when we were just taking others learning and the like. It always brightened my mood seeing you around, a shame we never went on a trip you had promised me! Well, I can't blame you with wanting to be hitting outside more and all though, the weather down here has been beautiful of late, I woulda been out in the sun more myself but for the sun burn I got just a few days ago. Have fun out there, see you around I'm sure.

BajulaSun 17-Apr-05 12:49 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
#37234, "fun times."
In response to Reply #1

Thought a shifter with a name that starte dlycan was funny, but you had it together there man. much fun.
Sorry for my character being so stubborn about walking into death but that was him.

Baboroa (Guest)Mon 18-Apr-05 06:26 PM

#37286, "Water fights sure are fun!"
In response to Reply #1

Nice char. Dolphin is deff some nice stuff. I wasn't really concerned that you were "picking" on me, I just didn't think it was right for you to pick such crazy times (100hp after raiding) to peck at me when I had been nothing but cordial to you. But, then again, I know you had your reasons, so fair enough. I still wish we had gotten a 1v1 fight from full health with both of us prepped. Would have been a LONG fight. Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36994 Previous topic | Next topic