Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aerik Aslan the Master Historian,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36814
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 06-Apr-05 12:44 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36814, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aerik Aslan the Master Historian, Harbinger of Thar-Eris"

Wed Apr 6 12:43:01 2005

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Aerik perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:176

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Parantl (Guest)Wed 06-Apr-05 03:14 PM

#36830, "ummmm why? n/t"
In response to Reply #0

Aeriki (Guest)Wed 06-Apr-05 05:37 PM

#36840, "Long Story"
In response to Reply #1

I'll keep it simple. My connection got messed up, and I'm a bit too lazy to fix it. It's spring, and I live in North Dakota, so the bleak blackness and the snow has finally melted.

Basically, I don't have the desire to mud anymore. I tried to keep with it, loggin on other people's computers, but I got sick of setting up my aliases (let alone twice) and being antisocial.

I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time. If my connection wasn't out, I'd probably be doing my best at being harbringer. As it stands, I simply don't have the desire to do it anymore.

Sorry for the mortals who waited on me, sorry for the Imms who trusted me. I'll be back when it gets cold and dark again, and the computer screen is more inviting than the sun. Till then, it was fun, and see you in the winter.

Aerik/Arisnus/Ehlimsron/Tichniktil/etc.etc.

P.S. Outlander is tough as it is. The people in it are in it for the long haul, and I've noticed very few fair weather players. I hope the induction standards stay as high as Aesrira put them, I tried to but never interviewed a neutral as Harbringer. Sorry Obgakso and transmuter-who's-been-waiting-forever-who-I-can't-remember. Didn't mean for it to turn out like this.

Carijisdun (Guest)Wed 06-Apr-05 10:39 PM

#36855, "RE: Long Story"
In response to Reply #2

Wow... its great that you were those other characters. I think I've interacted with every one of yours in one form or another and I've always been impressed.

My interaction with Aerik seemed to always make me wish for Jaeiin's overly drunk, always humorous style. But that wasn't your roleplay, so I'm sorry for the comparison. Still, Aerik was a solid bard that always pulled through when it was necessary. I can remember several times when you and I pulled out some vicious defenses against really insane odds and lasted for quite a while. I will always remember those times fondly. Good luck with your next and I hope your connection gets fixed.

DurNominatorThu 07-Apr-05 04:23 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36862, "Sounds like good reasons to delete."
In response to Reply #2

I decided to delete Atohner as well, so don't worry about us applicants, we are already gone. I've probably been less active with Atohner as you were with Aerik. I simply lost will to play Atohner as well.

Atohner/Murgh/Agantas/Fungor

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36814 Previous topic | Next topic