Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Grarruk the Champion of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36653
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 07-Apr-05 04:21 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36653, "(DELETED) [None] Grarruk the Champion of Warfare"

Sat Apr 2 17:48:38 2005

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Grarruk perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:152

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply farewells, grarruk (Guest), 05-Apr-05 08:30 AM, #19
Reply Nothing personal but blow me. :P, Vershellt (Guest), 05-Apr-05 12:36 PM, #21
Reply peacin out, Grarruk (Guest), 02-Apr-05 07:24 PM, #1
     Reply What were the circumstances that made you raiding..., Question (Guest), 02-Apr-05 07:38 PM, #2
     Reply well, grarruk (Guest), 02-Apr-05 07:55 PM, #3
          Reply *sigh*, Vershelt (Guest), 02-Apr-05 09:23 PM, #5
               Reply answers, grarruk (Guest), 03-Apr-05 01:13 AM, #7
               Reply Going to side with Vershelt here., Question (Guest), 03-Apr-05 01:24 PM, #9
                    Reply I disagree, Charade, 03-Apr-05 06:11 PM, #10
                         Reply You don't. As I said, but you must pay for the ramifica..., Observer (Guest), 03-Apr-05 07:00 PM, #11
                         Reply Perhaps a better question should be this., Observer (Guest), 03-Apr-05 07:15 PM, #12
                              Reply actually, grarruk (Guest), 03-Apr-05 08:41 PM, #13
                                   Reply From my perspective, Noelani (Guest), 03-Apr-05 10:08 PM, #14
                                   Reply As a side note:, Noelani (Guest), 03-Apr-05 10:11 PM, #15
                                   Reply Well thats fine. But you should take this away., Observer (Guest), 04-Apr-05 12:45 AM, #16
                                   Reply It's okay to do so RP-wise., DurNominator, 04-Apr-05 02:56 AM, #17
                                        Reply Exactly, Tahren, 05-Apr-05 12:09 PM, #20
               Reply RE: *sigh*, Whatever man (Guest), 07-Apr-05 12:36 PM, #22
                    Reply this post does not even deserve a response but I will a..., grarruk (Guest), 07-Apr-05 03:27 PM, #23
                         Reply You misunderstood me, No dude (Guest), 08-Apr-05 02:27 PM, #24
                              Reply Yes, as I said, it was directed at me., Vershellt (Guest), 08-Apr-05 03:06 PM, #25
     Reply Rest well..., Lycand (Guest), 02-Apr-05 08:05 PM, #4
     Reply haha, grarruk (Guest), 03-Apr-05 12:57 AM, #6
     Reply Hey., Israhiaz (Guest), 03-Apr-05 12:00 PM, #8
     Reply You rocked the svirf werld, Ghrulkar (Guest), 05-Apr-05 05:33 AM, #18

grarruk (Guest)Tue 05-Apr-05 08:30 AM

#36742, "farewells"
In response to Reply #0

Well I finally found some time to sit down and write this out.

First I would like to send my shout outs to the random allies I had in my life.

Maltevgo: I loved ranking with you, you were a cool thief and always respected my villagers sense of honor, Sorry I had to pincer you the one time but as you knew I took the whole villager parity thing pretty seriously and when you hoped in the pk I had no choice. Too bad you deleted thanks for telling me where all the assassins were.

Israh: My other ranking buddy you were good and too bad we didn't get to spend more time together you had a very interesting char.

Olphranet and the other 10 binder thieves: hey making chars for the sole purpose of making other peoples days frustrating is ok if you got a solid role behind it, I felt in the mid 30's when I was getting jacked every 10 minutes by a different uncablled thief collecting axes it was a little annoying, though I did manage to get one of you who forgot to hide after he fled the failed jack.

Rishudo: You made me not want to take the imperial codex, It pissed me off IC to all hell to fight you cause it was an exercise in futility. Unless you could get a mob to tank and trip or hit the assassinate we both knew I would win so fighting you became a game of can i move through the area faster then he can type in hide, and the answer was no, except that one time I knew you were stalking and got you walking through the slaughtering grounds. All in all you were a very effective assassin, 2 thumbs up

Now for villager good byes

Kjelror and Ghrulkhar: I put you both together cause well thats how I usually saw you, Nothing wrong with that of course you guys did well together, while in my personal opinion you guys should have done more solo hunting you guys did your best not to gang and sometimes it happens by accident ohh well. Thanks for all the time helping me regear.

Alidiril: Cool character a very interesting mix for a char but you did it well, I wish you the best of luck with your next incarnation

Vershelt: You above all other villager grarruk respected the most until the very end. While You were not really a true berserker and you talked like a dumb giant you definentaly had a solid wisdom too you that seemed fit for leadership. I think your role would have been more consitant with a scout but don't get me wrong your a good villager. I was more then a little pissed IC and OOC that we had an arguement, your not the commander, and we never went to the circle, its there for a reason and needs to be used more often so use it, hehe keep on trucking man.

Tuggluk: The other true berserker of the village, we both had good times and while we might get slammed on the boards for how we played, me more then you but I was impressed with you, like your pbf says you started off a little slow but you finished a lot better then me, getting ganked with a blunt vuln sucks. though in my head it always made me laugh that people were complaining that a 2 foot tall deep gnome was too powerful to fight them.

Gerylanst: How are you still alive really man, you have been around for ages, and you like just showed up for the rites, maybe our pt's don't overlap much but really I honestly believe the village should never be making treaties or declaring war on any orgonizations. The village is not that orgonized to do things like that. If individuals have problems with other individuals they solve it themselves thats how it should be. Honestly when I went into the spire I didn't know about the trreaty till brumbalin started whining about it. Anyways You lucked out that versh booted me cause challenging for leadership was on my agenda for when I saw you after I learned about the treaty.

on to the imms

Kastellyn: That induction was cool, the whole well normally I would ask you a lot of tough questions but you seem to have painted thera red with the blood of mages thing was pretty cool. Its not really an acomplishment though, axe spec with detect invis at that rank can kill any mage as long as I can get close enough to pincer though I still had a few dozen kills at that point. With the changes to bards it would be cool to see changes to how bards interact in the battle cabal but thats just my opinion.

Ordasen: Hey big guy yeah when I was like low ranked waiting for the commander to I got really bored and onetime used a minor deception to get a mage out of a guild, sue me, if you want to read over the log i never actually lied I just told the mage to come to market square after he asked if I wanted to group, then I piled what 3 corpses next to his, or was that a different session I am not sure. Anyways you were cool and I Hope I had redeemed myself for you, well grarruk really didn't care and neither did I, he fought how he thought he should fight and that was that. I think the village needs more independence and I am surprised I did not hear more from you I mean for like 2 weeks every other thing I heard on cb from a berserker was, can I do this, and someone else being ask the commander, I could be mistaken but berserkers aren't the hesitant type they need to be able to make decisions on their own a little growl now and then at them should do the trick.

Aarn: haha we never got to interact how I had wanted to but thanks for the tat I was surprised you gave it to me first. I did my best to portray a svirf that was slowly being consumed by rage as he got older and was expecting to loose my tat eventually as I totally slipped into it. The whole bit about the being the first at the armory confused me a bit cause well I am not a maran and really don't care about the balance of good and evil only nature and magic. Anyways I am interested to hear your thoughts on grarruk

If I missed anyone specifically just poke me and I will respond

Vershellt (Guest)Tue 05-Apr-05 12:36 PM

#36764, "Nothing personal but blow me. :P"
In response to Reply #19

Not a true berserker? The really funny part about that - aside from its being dead wrong, of course - is that there's no real way you'd know. You had only just barely reached my pk range at the end. You were never with me when I would be out fighting and being a battlerager berserker. You have no knowledge by which to judge. The only real hard fact you knew was that the battle imms believed I was good enough of a berserker to be a veteran and then, after the Rites, drillmaster. But you know better?

The real irony is that you think you know what a berserker should be, and that you were in fact being one, when in truth you weren't, because berserker or not you don't disobey the commander. You don't go charging off against non-magi at the drop of a hat. And you sure as hell don't complain when others question you about it.

As for your not knowing about the treaty, I'm not convinced. The note was in your inbox. If you didn't read it, that's your own fault. The commander had made the treaty before you did what you did, and spelled the terms out clearly. You either didn't read or ignored that note. Neither is an excuse.

Your previous characters demonstrate obvious ability. But as you said this was your first berserker. Don't fool yourself into thinking that because you've had past success in other areas that your first berserker would be perfect. I've made that mistake and know it's tempting.

All that acrimony aside, I liked Grarruk until the end as well. Though I was online several times when Ordasen smacked you down for deceit or ganging, I always thought they were exceptions, not the rule. And as you grew I got to see or hear of your exploits and was pleased. I hope you make another berserker, I'm sure you would do well with it, having this experience under your belt. Good luck and see you in the Fields.

Grarruk (Guest)Sat 02-Apr-05 07:24 PM

#36654, "peacin out"
In response to Reply #0

Well when I deleted my last character I sat down and thought a long time about the next char I wanted to roll. After about a day of going back and forth on several ideas I finally decided on a a berserker, since I have had several veterans and such in the village no berserkers I figured I should do them how I thought the ideal berserker would be. It was pleasant coincidence that a new god of rage had just apeared as well cause that was the sphere I was thinking of using.

My role was a little complex I guess, Grarruk actually was a very old school sylvanish character cause he believed in the whole magic/nature war and whatnot. As far as demonstrating that I can count on my hands the number of times in 140+ hours I did not attack a mage on sight regarless of the odds. I never hunted in a group ever, including raids and one accident I might have had 3 or 4 gank kills and 50-80 kills, as well as a similar number of pk deaths.

I got booted from the village for attacking a non mage in the spire, an action which I think is perfectly legit for a berserker given the circumstance, My only real gripe in the whole situation was that vershelt never used the circle of rites, its there for a reason, disputes of villagers that need settled get settled there, Given not every single one but it should be used a whole lot more then it does. I deleted cause well at 9 con and taking 10 minutes to fully heal using berserk the amount of energy required to get back in to battle was just too much vs the amount of fun i would have charging into ganks with half a set of gear cause it takes me 2 hours to get a basic set without resist.

As for individual farewells I will do that in another post when I get a little more time.

my past chars
flarkle, flaerglum, jarsharlax, mulshinay, troenlar, wungar, and now Grarruk.

Question (Guest)Sat 02-Apr-05 07:38 PM

#36655, "What were the circumstances that made you raiding..."
In response to Reply #1

the Spire to kill a non-mage legit for you as both a berserker and a villager?

grarruk (Guest)Sat 02-Apr-05 07:55 PM

#36656, "well"
In response to Reply #2

Brumbalin had been running his mouth a bit at grarruk so he challenged brumbalin to a duel. Instead of accepting or rejecting the duel he instead started questioning Grarruks dedication, now this went on for about 30 minutes real time. I mean think about it you launch a verbal tirade at berserker you should expect something in the way of a bitchslap back for it, question a tatooed follower of the lord of dedication about his dedication to the village, of which he is very personally proud and you just earned yourself a really hard slap to put you back in line. The fact that he choose to hide in the spire and paladins guild is irrevelant reallyy because berserkers by role don't let anything stand in their way to get to their prey, its how they fight.

I am sure people will cry that attacking a warrior is poor role play and I would agree if I attacked one out of the blue it would be, but this was not out of the blue and it wasn't going to happen every time I saw him just the one time, mind you for the record I didn't actually kill him and died in the effort when a couple of scions crashed the party.

Vershelt (Guest)Sat 02-Apr-05 09:23 PM

#36658, "*sigh*"
In response to Reply #3

I hoped it was a character thing, but you don't get it as a player, either. You say "prey", but for a villager, especially a berserker villager, prey=mage/enemycabal/hunted. Nobody else. Berserkers are held to a higher standard, not lower, and you're expected to show the restraint and focus that your powers demand. Even if someone talks a little smack and then hides from you. You totally and completely broke the orders of the commander, as well as of the village. For personal reasons which would be fine if you weren't a villager.

Like I said in the game, if you want to go kill tribunals, and other non-magi, that's fine. But not with a hut, especially not a berserker. You bled too much of the sylvan thing into it I think, and lost track of the village's purpose, which obviously wasn't the same as your own.

More on that I will not say until the character is dead.

I will say that I'd hoped you'd try to get re-inducted and learn to keep your eyes on the prize by fighting mages only. I can understand the frustration of not having enough con to make it worthwhile and fun though. At the time of your uninduction, how much con did you have? And had you sent a note to the battle imms and Gerylanst to ask to try and get back in? Not that I saw.

Good luck with your next.

grarruk (Guest)Sun 03-Apr-05 01:13 AM

#36663, "answers"
In response to Reply #5

11 con, and your right a berserker is held to a higher standard, it wasn't just something I did on a whim, he was an extreme case, also while I was doing the attack I did not know about the treaty only afterwords but thats just an ooc reason I would have acted the exact same way if I had known about it IC either way.

Now explain to me why a group of barbarians, who live a life of combat, who solve problems via combat betweeen themselves, what is the logical response to if someone who is not a brother to them starts a conflict, obviously unless the berserker is a goodie it should be violence or the threat of violence. Think about it, go talk trash on the Rock or hulkl hogan and see how he reacts,,,

Question (Guest)Sun 03-Apr-05 01:24 PM

#36677, "Going to side with Vershelt here."
In response to Reply #7

Thought berserker powers were created to have inherent limitations to them, including not abusing them against anyone you consider has done enough to piss you off. I don't know what this Tribunal did to piss you off, but I don't think the the village is about getting whipped into a tizzy because of words only.

Your response may have been logical in your eyes, and may be logical in general. But for whatever reason the immortals put in considerations because the powers of berserkers are brutally overpowered against non-mages. But just because you are roleplaying does not give you a "get out of jail free" card. Because the leaders of the village/drillmaster/veteran/whatever roleplay back a response. And the response to this kind of activity, actively hunting non mages as a berserker = booted.

Fine, you talk trash to the Rock, the rock comes over and beats you into an inch of your life. The police pick up the Rock, arrest him, the WWE kicks him from their organization, he gets sued by you for the beating (which incidently is all the Rock's fault), the Rock becomes poor, in jail for attempted murder, gets 20 years and ends up with a size 10 poop shoot.

Consequences my friend, consequences.

CharadeSun 03-Apr-05 06:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36684, "I disagree"
In response to Reply #9

I have to disagree here. Just because I gain a hut does not mean that I have to give up the other parts of my role. Perhaps I've had a long standing feud with a warrior before joining the Village, does that mean that once I'm in, I must forever lay off battling him. Of course not. A Villagers true purpose is to hunt mages/cabals enemies and such, but, truely, if I met a warrior and said warrior began to badmouth me and trash talk, then said warrior will in most cases, end up pasted. Thats the chance you take when you talk trash to a Villager. I wholeheartedly agree that this should not be a "get out of jail free" card, and that some restraint is called for, and I don't have first hand knowledge of the incident described. However, I don't feel that once I become a Villager, I cannot fight anyone but mages/cabal enemies. That seems truly foolish.

Observer (Guest)Sun 03-Apr-05 07:00 PM

#36687, "You don't. As I said, but you must pay for the ramifica..."
In response to Reply #10

it. The village needs and requires hard line rules because of the powers you get as a berserker. You should not going around unspeaking tribunal warriors who give you lip service.

From you described, you may have been on more firm ground attacking him in the city. Once he went into the Spire, you knew full well what you were doing and did it anyway.

Let me give you a little village history. Villagers used to do that, all the time. Attack whoever pissed them off, whatever warrior quaffed a potion. The immortals, seeing this, saw, more often than not, berserker villagers especially were abusing this to do wanton, random killing of whoever they wanted, basically what you are describing you want to do. They instigated a quest after the Sylvan war basically called the, "Fatigue of War" quest. The village ended up fighting a lot of "Hunted by Battle" people, on top of who they should be killing. They took their toll, usually in massive gangs. And not fighting mages, hardly at all.

The whole point of that whole multi-month quest, where disease, death and such were taking over the village, was to prove one point. Villagers fight magic. Focusing on the source is the key to winning and survival. The village is not an army that can take on all of Thera (which they were doing). Fighting every single random warrior who pissed you off left you, more often than not, fighting all warriors and no mages. That is when the rules went in.

What you are struggling with here is, "He pissed me off ooc/ic whatever, and therefore I should be able to smack him down." And using examples of such. Except you are totally denying yourself things your character should think about as well. Like, "If I attack him he is more likely to dislike villagers, dislike me, and therefore transfer that hatred into something that will affect me or my KIN later." or "is wasting my energy on this idiot Tribunal going to help me win my war against magic?" or "Gee, me raiding the spire might cause a war which lots of my fellow kin might die." These questions you should have also asked before charging in.

What you want is your unhindered ability to kill whoever you want whenever.

Something the immortals purposely put in some level of rules to avoid letting players do.

What the village is asking, especially berserkers is you can kill mages/enemies of cabal as much as you want, the rest are to be pitied and not hunted unless they have a Hunted by Battle title, enough said. We cannot afford to make more enemies then we already have.

You are a berserker villager. Not only in this situation did you make an enemy of a non-enemy warrior, but you also raided their home cabal, struck their outer and inner guardian, and ultimately what happened?

You died.

What did you accomplish? Broke a treaty, brought the village to the brink of war with another cabal, thus putting your fellow kin in line for trouble, died, lost 1/3 con, got full looted, am useless to your cabal for about 30 minutes RT, now have a bitter Tribunal warrior who dislikes the village, and you cannot even brag that you died in a glorious fight against the people you supposedly hate! All for your pride.

Pretty high cost eh? So how again did this action accomplish anything you became a berserker to do?

Observer (Guest)Sun 03-Apr-05 07:15 PM

#36688, "Perhaps a better question should be this."
In response to Reply #10

Would you do that action you are contemplating in front of Ordasen or the Commander of Battle?

If all my other questions and points in the other post are ignored, then this above simple guideline should rule your actions. I am 100% sure that if Gerylanst was sitting there in Galadon it would not have done any of that. He wants license to kill whoever he wants with his berserker, and he does not deserve nor should be allowed that, both from a game balance point of view and a cabal roleplaying point of view.

grarruk (Guest)Sun 03-Apr-05 08:41 PM

#36689, "actually"
In response to Reply #12

If ordasen and kastellyn and the wqhole village counsel was sitting there I would have done it. I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't what needed to be done. Your right a berserker vs a tribby warrior isn't the best matchup usually for the tribby, but he can avoid that situation easily by not going out of his way to sling insults directly at a berserker.

I agree that berserkers should not go wantonly killing non magi and all, and this was far from wanton. The rule about killing non mages is in place so berserkers don't go looking to pick fights with people. if people get in their face then they should expect to get smacked down.

That said if anyone wants to continue this thread please take it to the gameplay board this is not the place for it.

Noelani (Guest)Sun 03-Apr-05 10:08 PM

#36690, "From my perspective"
In response to Reply #13

You were going out of your way to fight me, on more than just a couple occasions. Obviously there was little to nothing I could do against a thirsting berserker with axes, and you knew that and you capitalized this fact.

There may have been some reasoning for it. I think you mentioned something about me getting in the way of your duties or something. To be honest, I always felt like it was just some sort of personal attack rather than an IC action, but that is neither here nor there. Just thought your replies were half assish, and I thought you were half assish. That might be just be whole "I always got my rear kicked by you talking", but maybe not.

I can see I am not the only one who thought you did this, so apparently you were.

Noelani (Guest)Sun 03-Apr-05 10:11 PM

#36691, "As a side note:"
In response to Reply #14

I was never disrespectful to you. However, I got the same treatment you apparently gave Brumbalin.

I'm not looking to answers. I just think some of these powers are infact being abused and not being looked at closely enough. Your actions were borderline.

Observer (Guest)Mon 04-Apr-05 12:45 AM

#36693, "Well thats fine. But you should take this away."
In response to Reply #13

You were wrong. And got punished for it. Utilize that in your later characters. Immortals do not want berserkers killing whoever they want, plain and simple because of a large amount of abuse in the past, the its continuing now. At least there are ramifications now.

DurNominatorMon 04-Apr-05 02:56 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36695, "It's okay to do so RP-wise."
In response to Reply #13

But it is also okay RP-wise to kick you out of Battle for it, as your character isn't fit to be a berserker if he cannot live his life like a berserker should.

TahrenTue 05-Apr-05 12:09 PM
Member since 25th Oct 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36762, "Exactly"
In response to Reply #17

This is precisely the point.

Just from reading this, I'd say Grarruk was in a tough spot. On the one hand, his dedication to his god and cabal is being mocked. On the other, any actions he takes to remedy the situation to prove his dedication is in opposition to the will of his commander. So where does his dedication truly lie?

Defend your religion? Or obey the cabal?

He chose to defend his religion against the wishes of his cabal, and therefore was booted from the cabal. Seems like sound judgement (and roleplay) on all parts to me.

Whatever man (Guest)Thu 07-Apr-05 12:36 PM

#36884, "RE: *sigh*"
In response to Reply #5

Dude you attack more healers and warriors than any other member of the hut that i've seen. Yeah grearuk would go around attacking things to try and draw people out but you do that too. He was booted for defending his dedication to the village and his god? What's your excuse for blasting random healers?

grarruk (Guest)Thu 07-Apr-05 04:21 PM

#36895, "this post does not even deserve a response but I will a..."
In response to Reply #22

I killed 1 healer in my chars life, he attacked me, around rank 30 after I had just killed 2 conjurers and one other person I think.

That said I attacked anyone who communed on me, like any berserker should, if you communed on me and got pincered its your own damn fault.

No dude (Guest)Fri 08-Apr-05 02:27 PM

#36939, "You misunderstood me"
In response to Reply #23

That last post was meant for vershelt.

Vershellt (Guest)Fri 08-Apr-05 03:06 PM

#36940, "Yes, as I said, it was directed at me."
In response to Reply #24

And not worth a response, because you are an idiot.

Lycand (Guest)Sat 02-Apr-05 08:05 PM

#36657, "Rest well..."
In response to Reply #1

You were a angry mean lil bastard. From your days of running in and beating the hell out my ranking groups, to the end. What a berserker should be. Fearless. My water form is still gonna eat a svirf villager, but yeh never backed down. If I was gonna fight yeh on land, I had my work cut out.

Well done, brute.

Grarruk yells 'come an get it'

1261hp 912m 627mv 24350tnl 11 AM You flicker and blur into the shape of a blue dolphin.
You maintain the hardness of your skin as you shapeshift.
You maintain your speed as you shapeshift.
You maintain your levitation as you shapeshift.
You maintain your phase as you shapeshift.
You maintain your phase as you shapeshift.

1261hp 887m 627mv 24350tnl 11 AM swimto gra
murder gra
You swim to Grarruk.
On the Aryth Ocean
As you sail across this vast body of water, the wind seems to blow from no
particular direction making your navigational skills become distorted. The
crystal clear waves move with such a grace that you can never predict their
next move. The ocean is endless, extending in all directions.

Grarruk the svirfnebli is here.

1261hp 887m 622mv 24350tnl 11 AM Grarruk yells 'Help I am being attacked by a blue dolphin '
Grarruk dodges your pound.
Grarruk parries your pound.
Your pound *** DEVASTATES *** Grarruk
Grarruk has some small but disgusting cuts.

1261hp 887m 622mv 24350tnl 11 AM
Grarruk drives his axes into both sides of your body, stunning you.
Grarruk's brutal attack wounds you.
Grarruk's brutal attack wounds you.
Grarruk has some small but disgusting cuts.

1225hp 887m 622mv 24350tnl 11 AM
Your pound === OBLITERATES === Grarruk
Grarruk's cleave wounds you.
Grarruk's cleave injures you.
You dodge Grarruk's cleave.
Grarruk is writhing in agony.
1195hp 887m 622mv 24350tnl 11 AM
Your pound *** DEMOLISHES *** Grarruk
Grarruk's cleave wounds you.
Grarruk is convulsing on the ground.

1175hp 887m 622mv 24350tnl 11 AM
Your pound *** DEMOLISHES *** Grarruk
Grarruk is DEAD
Grarruk hits the ground ... DEAD.

grarruk (Guest)Sun 03-Apr-05 12:57 AM

#36661, "haha"
In response to Reply #4

hey I winced when you got dolphin cause I knew everytime I saw you I would just be eating death after death no matter what i tried to do. Very well played and cool as hell to see a svirf shifter. Keep it up.

Israhiaz (Guest)Sun 03-Apr-05 12:00 PM

#36676, "Hey."
In response to Reply #1

We interacted only a little bit. But I have to say that you were definetly the "best" villager I have seen in some time. A classic berserker through and through. I used to just follow you around sometimes, watching the fights (not looting, I didn't want a pincer
and was always impressed.

As far as your removal, from what I read, it's pretty sad. If they did that to you for that, well let's just say they should have turned over a few more rocks and left Tugg alone.

by the way, your Imm comments are the best you could hope for as a berserker, excellent job glad it was noticed.

-Isra

Ghrulkar (Guest)Tue 05-Apr-05 05:33 AM

#36729, "You rocked the svirf werld"
In response to Reply #1

I had hoped you would have been a village hero for a while. Ahh well, I know exactly what happened. No comment as of yet. You had good knowledge, learned me a few things about our sphere too, Rage. You did hunt solo, very proper. Last char? Don't blame ya. Some of the current CF playerbase, is.....yeah well opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

peace yourself
Ghrulkar out

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36653 Previous topic | Next topic