Subject: "Vorroth the grandmaster of changlings deleted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36639
Show all folders

LarshalvFri 01-Apr-05 02:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
96 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36639, "Vorroth the grandmaster of changlings deleted"

Well this is one char I really just wanted to make to see if I could play and explore with. I had two goals, one went down the drain really quick. Which was getting a tattoo... I should have persued it more perhaps, though still it was no nudging from the other side and the "intervju" I had with my lord was quite depressing... for the char. My second goal was to pursue new places. But gathering wands got harder and harder. Suddenly at the end no place I went had any wand. Even finding a shield wand was getting trubblesome. Barrier was getting scarce and I was using more time gathering wands than actually playing. And being a shifter your allready hard to speak to. Ill post the thoughts of the shifter class on the gameplay page when I have summed up my thoughts...

The fortress.
I attempted to help you out when ever I could. There are so many there I enjoyed the company of. But the two most outstanding where Rilliana, your melodramas where always intruiging. As vorroth thought that by helping or hurting a cabal they got stronger and with their dedication strengthened they would be stronger. So even by hitting the cabals it would strengthen them. And being good meant hitting the evil cabals, and helping the good ones.

Icthaen, damm you for deleting so soon.
Kristin and Ginharq, when both of you died, I thought now its time to put up the robe and say my goodbyes.

Scoion
Runktula damm you for getting me. Im usually quite calm when I get attacked, but it came like lightning from the sky, I was doing something entierly else, and paniced. I liked some of your rp, especially in one situation when we first meet. I think you remember as well... kudos.
Ascherche... well played chancellor. How I hate air offens shifters with wand knowledge.

Empire
So many I hated, always end up fighting necrons and ap's. And as a shifter your dead in the water against them.

village
none really botherd me, except one, but Ill post when he is dead.. found it quite funny.. I did not want a fight with the village and vorroth had a clear view of them that made fighting them rahter pointless.

Outlander
Athoner I hope you will keep trucking. All of the outlanders I knew when I started are dead and gone. So luck with everything...

Tribs
Never had any trubble with anyone. Vorroth had a respect for the law, and did not care for breaking it.
Melcarfina well played, enjoyed our talk...

To anyone Ive forgotten, sorry... keep enjoying the game.
LH
Having played on and off for close to 8 years now Ive had quite a few heroes, some have been: arnora(bard,entropy), syrinaa(healer,arbiter), serinka(arcane,master) nokisan(healer,none), esilema(shaman,fortress), seakrou(shifter,warlock, porcupine/orangutan),(umelilin,arcane sylvan), Reazaifr shifter none (croc, wildcat), (crerigord shifter, none, mongoose/porc), Cakindar, shifter, none(mongoose/alligator), kalthero shifter, outlander, (lemure), samnynal shifter, none (mongoose), Jeriranad, shifter, none (alligator/mongoose), vorroth shifter none (porc/hyena/sandlizard)

My love for the shifter class is great, though I doubt I will make another one for a long time, atleast not until its changed. Ive played almost everything cf has, and this is a small handfull.

LH
Larsihalv@gmail.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Melacarfina (Guest)Mon 04-Apr-05 02:36 AM

#36694, "Thanks..."
In response to Reply #0

Wish we could of had more of those talks. (:

Runaktla (Guest)Fri 01-Apr-05 06:09 PM

#36642, "RE: Vorroth the grandmaster of changlings deleted"
In response to Reply #0

Yep I remember when we first met. Poor Vinson. Didn't interact a
whole lot after that, however. Thanks for butchering my name a lot
less than you did Akscereh's

Dang you had a lot of shifters, luck with the next,

- Runaktla

Nimelerion (Guest)Fri 01-Apr-05 03:10 PM

#36640, "Well Wish ya hadn't deleted, but oh well."
In response to Reply #0

Try a warrior, nothing but fun. well... and regearing... alot.
Thanks for all the stuff, mostly pointless as I always had less than ten minutes to live, but it was appreciated as a nice gesture.
Some crazy lady tried to drive through the building and well I've had a funky day. (moments after you deleted) Well let's see. Anything else can wait until I am dead.

Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36639 Previous topic | Next topic