Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, Heal..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36335
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 27-Mar-05 07:24 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36335, "(DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, Healer Macabre"

Sun Mar 27 18:24:47 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Treyis perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:96

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A few more farewells and some other thoughts, shamanman, 27-Mar-05 08:31 PM, #6
Reply Enjoyed your character, Icthaen (Guest), 27-Mar-05 08:53 PM, #8
Reply Bah, I always looked forward to our stalemates., Oawenisou (Guest), 27-Mar-05 11:10 PM, #13
Reply Bye, Karaw (Guest), 28-Mar-05 04:21 PM, #18
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., shamanman, 27-Mar-05 07:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., Lycand (Guest), 27-Mar-05 07:54 PM, #2
     Reply Alrighty, shamanman, 27-Mar-05 07:57 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., Vershelt (Guest), 27-Mar-05 08:19 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., shamanman, 27-Mar-05 08:22 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., Eshval, 27-Mar-05 08:46 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., shamanman, 27-Mar-05 09:50 PM, #9
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., Eshval, 28-Mar-05 01:06 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., Judaao Britalia (Guest), 27-Mar-05 10:28 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., shamanman, 27-Mar-05 10:58 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., Isinaque (Guest), 27-Mar-05 11:02 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., Runaktla (Guest), 28-Mar-05 01:12 AM, #14
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..., Dreaa, 28-Mar-05 02:11 PM, #16
     Reply the thing is, incognito, 28-Mar-05 06:31 PM, #19
          Reply RE: the thing is, Dreaa, 28-Mar-05 08:49 PM, #20
     Reply Bloody damned it all to hells and heavens! n/t, Brumbalin (Guest), 28-Mar-05 02:30 PM, #17

shamanmanSun 27-Mar-05 08:31 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#36342, "A few more farewells and some other thoughts"
In response to Reply #0

Scion, you guys rock in general it was always fun. I was gunning for advisor but I don't think I would ever have cut it. If you all hated me, then good, thats how I wanted it.

Sythlindora- As much as we conflicted, ooc I always got a chuckle from it. You took the pompous drow thing as well as I wanted everyone too...awfully .

Cabals

Ragers- Eh, not much to say, you all werent bad but I still think that there is some parity and honor to be desired. As in rescuing one rager out of combat so you can fight in his place. I just am not down with it so that's why I won't be rolling another one, but some of you seem to have honor.

Fortress- A few of you all incessantly whine about ganging. Someone in particular comes to a raiding party, jumps me, gets beaten like a redheaded step child, then complains how I was weak for not facing them alone. Meh. Other then that a few of you really stood out

Icthaen - You were very cool and always up for a chat.

Icthaen (Guest)Sun 27-Mar-05 08:53 PM

#36344, "Enjoyed your character"
In response to Reply #6

I clearly remember trying to loot Nabburak's axe when he died in Arial when I was after him and then finding myself in one of those 'I'm such an idiot situations' trying to fight my way out when I had to log off to make matters worse. Then some lowbie drow punk shows up to scavenge....At least that's what I was thinking when you popped up. But after a goofy rp session and you gloating over me getting beat on, I developped a liking for you. That and you didn't loot much from my corpse which was classy. I seemed to catch you off guard in most of our fights, but if i'd had stuck around you would've smartened up and accounted for many birdy deaths i'm sure.
Good luck with everything. I've managed to stay away from this game for a week, you can do it too! (Although I still check for my PBF every 10 minutes)

Well played

Oawenisou (Guest)Sun 27-Mar-05 11:10 PM

#36349, "Bah, I always looked forward to our stalemates."
In response to Reply #6

Damn you were geared well that first fight, after that they were just funny. Latez.

Karaw (Guest)Mon 28-Mar-05 04:21 PM

#36406, "Bye"
In response to Reply #6

I took you as being rather new to the game, but you tried.

As far as people dissing yer healing skills, you're evil, you don't like people, and you think death is fun. Good job letting allies bleed and die! There were 3 -s I'd say, and that was sometimes, heal them anyways because sometimes its just plain old necessary (luckily, it never was for me). Flee, yer not a god, dying is all well and good, but a little less often couldn't hurt. And finally, not really a - on your playing, but a regret on my part. I would have liked to have known you somewhat. Most people in the scions are really easy to read, but I never had the time and the chance to put in the effort to find out anything about you other than Yay Eshval.

Overall decent evil healer. I would like to say a number of other things, but anything I want to say would seem to compromise some aspect of something important to me that should only be said in game. *grumble* If I remember you existed when I delete I'll vent on those subjects.

shamanmanSun 27-Mar-05 07:43 PM
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#36336, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow. This character rocked and I loved it. First and foremost as a few goodbyes.

Eshval...Oh man you were awesome. Always there and always with an ear. That title/tat was very unexpected since you had just gotten through kinda halfway lecturing me so thank you. I think I had a decent understanding of the religion but not enough for a tattoo, thanks a lot. You seemed to always be keeping an eye open. Every now and then I'd be bored, like the time in the hamsah cell and you'd just pop up and make a monotonous, boring time all the more fun. Thanks a bunch.

Dreaa - You were very cool the few times we spoke. All high and mightyesque, like I tried to be. You exuded and aura of fear and I loved listening to you over CB.

Akscereh- Oh man, you were my second favorite character ever to have interacted with after eshval. You were awesomely RP'd and always seemed to be around. You dealt with my roleplaying very calmly and didn't do what I expected you to..uninduct me for being a pompous ass to everyone in the cabal, and pushing my limits on respect. Thanks bunches.

Judaao - you are very knowledgable and obviously know eshval's religion well. You seemed a bit nice for my taste as an evil shaman, but I don't know your rp so no judgement there. you were cool, keep on going.

The rest of the scion and everybody else - My memory is going blank, if you post I'll respond.

Oh well, there goes another one. Ogrets~Trepeq~Treyis and others

Lycand (Guest)Sun 27-Mar-05 07:54 PM

#36337, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #1

I got a couple boring logs, ill post em later. I noticed things start to pick up when you are around. Scions seems to be rockin of late, would haveliked to seen what goes on behind those chasm walls. Peace.

shamanmanSun 27-Mar-05 07:57 PM
244 posts
#36338, "Alrighty"
In response to Reply #2

Well, if it picked up, thats good I guess. And what goes on behind those walls is awesome fun. I love scion cabal in general. I liked how I never knew what to expect from you and you always kept me on my feet.

Vershelt (Guest)Sun 27-Mar-05 08:19 PM

#36339, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #1

I hope that last death wasn't the cause. Just bad luck on your part (and forgetting to put up protection shield, of course )

We didn't talk much, but you must have been outstanding to get a title and tattoo in under 100 hours, making me wish I'd had more of an opportunity to figure you out.

Make a rager and kick some ass!

shamanmanSun 27-Mar-05 08:22 PM
244 posts
#36340, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #4

That last death wasn't a factor at all, bad things happened...and I died a lot to worse causes . You are beastly and that last time I had just unghosted and was taking care of alc and the archmage first, shoulda been me first them second..bastards!

EshvalSun 27-Mar-05 08:46 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36343, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #1

Well, I am happy you had a good ride. I like to poke at any who follow me from time to time. While in the jail in Hamsah, you sounded lonely and forlorn...I wish I had an undead puppy to give you at the time. It looked to me like you had more balls than brains at times, attacking anything that crawled and not taking crap of anyone. Maybe dumb, but it is sure way to gain my interest and that little tat.

Eshval in insane and unpredictable at times...never be surprised.

See you next trip

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

shamanmanSun 27-Mar-05 09:50 PM
244 posts
#36345, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #7

Ah well, thank you for the nice words. I always felt you were a bit disappointed since I died so much . Oh well.

EshvalMon 28-Mar-05 01:06 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36393, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #9

In my eyes, death of self is highly over-rated...you just found unique, artistic and original ways to accomplish it.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Judaao Britalia (Guest)Sun 27-Mar-05 10:28 PM

#36346, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah man, I will be real honest with ya. I started to rip your head off several times, hell me and the thief talked about killing you many times over. Seems I awlays talked myself out of it though, lucky for you atleast . You where a ####y healer though, always letting those around you damn near die if not die before healing them. That really pissed me off, then always blaming others when you did die. Come on dude your a healer. Your the one who keeps folks alive, not them keeping you alive. Anyway role another scion soon, just dont be such a #### or nect time I will kill ya

See ya in the mud

shamanmanSun 27-Mar-05 10:58 PM
244 posts
#36347, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #10

Hehe, alrighty. I never actually let anyone die though, I don't think. I did let people get really hurt kind of as RP, titled the sanguinary artist you have to let them bleed a little before healin em

Isinaque (Guest)Sun 27-Mar-05 11:02 PM

#36348, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #1

Eh... didn't know you that well. We had some good learning together a couple of times. What I saw was interesting.

You didn't come across as pompous to me. A tad preening and egotistical maybe, but far from overwhelmingly irritating. Anyways...

Good fun. Enjoy your next.

Runaktla (Guest)Mon 28-Mar-05 01:12 AM

#36352, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah you were definitely the best at being outwardly pompous - you
achieved that with flying colors. At the time when the Archmage
pitted us against each other and mentally running down the list
of each of the others I thought "Well Treyis reminds me of a bratty
kid that you want to backhand every time you hear him open his
mouth, but that isn't enough justification to be removed from the
Chasm...... next" (Of course, you were fairly low ranked then and
I'm sure bratty little kid would have upgraded to an older, arrogant
a**hole in my mind soon enough)

You were definitely one type of personality that can fit the Chasm.
Luck with the next,

- Runaktla

DreaaMon 28-Mar-05 02:11 PM
Member since 25th Nov 2004
33 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36397, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Treyis Jer'eq the Hand of Faith, ..."
In response to Reply #1

>Dreaa - You were very cool the few times we spoke. All high
>and mightyesque, like I tried to be. You exuded and aura of
>fear and I loved listening to you over CB.

Well, I'm glad you thought I was cool. I didn't get to see to much from my point of view of Treyis, though was impressed with what was seen. You stepped up pretty good as an Advisor would and who knows, you may of even had a chance to land the position, but there are others still in the running. As for your 'pompous ass' even if someone didn't like it....it was still good. Scion isn't the nice sissy 'evil' cabal like some people play it to be and those that do make asses out of themselves stand out(*). Evil is evil, good is good, even if you are evil. Glad you enjoyed Scion. Have fun with the next.

Dreaa

(*) Don't make an ass out of yourself just to get attention, stands out like a sore thumb. This isn't directly aimed at any one person, statement for future reference.

incognitoMon 28-Mar-05 06:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36416, "the thing is"
In response to Reply #16

You can afford to be more of an ass as a support class, because some support is better than none for the rest of the cabal.

Do that as an independant type in the cabal, and you might find yourself ganked down by the cabal.

DreaaMon 28-Mar-05 08:49 PM
Member since 25th Nov 2004
33 posts
#36430, "RE: the thing is"
In response to Reply #19

True, you might. Then again, you may find yourself getting 'protected' by an immortal that loves your attitude. It's all a gamble, the main thing is enjoy what your doing and be willing to take the risk. The imm's may love it or hate it, personally I'm all for taken risks, as long as you don't think you can be such an ass and attack cabal mates and expect to be left alone. Just a random thought from the peanut gallery.

Dreaa

Brumbalin (Guest)Mon 28-Mar-05 02:30 PM

#36400, "Bloody damned it all to hells and heavens! n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36335 Previous topic | Next topic