Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama Ryu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36215
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Mar-05 05:32 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36215, "(CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama Ryu, Anathema to the Empire"

Wed Mar 23 16:33:19 2005

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Kcejjedi perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:314

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply (CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama Ryu..., Kcejjedi (Guest), 23-Mar-05 08:11 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama..., Llyria (Guest), 24-Mar-05 04:22 AM, #
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama..., Llyria (Guest), 24-Mar-05 04:22 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama..., Vershelt (Guest), 24-Mar-05 11:49 AM, #3
     Reply I HATED YOU!!, Kjelror (Guest), 24-Mar-05 01:22 PM, #4
     Reply You were good at escaping., Reggie (Guest), 24-Mar-05 03:07 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama..., Khavorik (Guest), 25-Mar-05 12:42 AM, #6
     Reply Yes!, Ginharq (Guest), 25-Mar-05 04:21 AM, #7

Kcejjedi (Guest)Wed 23-Mar-05 08:11 PM

#36216, "(CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama Ryu..."
In response to Reply #0

Usually i hated playing Kcejjedi because of endless re-gearing.
But with average ping 850 and not knowing where to find preparations assassin was best choice for me.

Thank ya all. Was fun!

Llyria (Guest)Thu 24-Mar-05 04:22 AM

#36226, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama..."

Hey there, i hated Kcejjedi in Cf because i enever knew where you would be, but if i once saw you awake i knew you wold be near me and try your assassinating on me, like you have tryed 20 times before. and you got me about 5 times wiht that, and that was anoying way to die.
but even though did you play Kcejjedi well, and i remember one of the last days you had in the realms, where Ginharq, Alven Nimelerion and myself (llyria) was about to get our orb back fr scions when you killed ginharq and took all her cloth. *chuckle* then the rest uf us killed the nightwalker and fogged you out, and you saw your death. i think that was the first time i saw you die, unless you always got away... good luck with you next player...

Llyria (Guest)Thu 24-Mar-05 04:22 AM

#36227, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama..."
In response to Reply #1

Hey there, i hated Kcejjedi in Cf because i enever knew where you would be, but if i once saw you awake i knew you wold be near me and try your assassinating on me, like you have tryed 20 times before. and you got me about 5 times wiht that, and that was anoying way to die.
but even though did you play Kcejjedi well, and i remember one of the last days you had in the realms, where Ginharq, Alven Nimelerion and myself (llyria) was about to get our orb back fr scions when you killed ginharq and took all her cloth. *chuckle* then the rest uf us killed the nightwalker and fogged you out, and you saw your death. i think that was the first time i saw you die, unless you always got away... good luck with you next player...

Vershelt (Guest)Thu 24-Mar-05 11:49 AM

#36235, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama..."
In response to Reply #1

You were a constant worry. You can ask any duergar/thief/assassin I could find, and they'd tell you I would always ask around if they saw you in thera. If they did, I would always take "water breaks" inbetween doing stuff, and just sit on a river or ocean or lake for a while to shake off any stalks you might have. Meaning that you were effective.

I will, of course, mention that I got you last! Ha!

I think the tally at the end was you killing me twice and me killing you three times, but it may just be 2 and 2. The second time you killed me was the day before the Rites and I was very, very, very unhappy. Luckily I had some time to regear, but still I was just cursing your name. And I knew you were there below me as I was taking the codex and there was pretty much nothing I could do, there is no other way out from the inner guardians of course. You were good at that, picking the right spots.

I'm sure you were equally upset when I killed you the last time with that good flurry and the two or three parting blows where you failed to flee. That must have sucked for you, happy though it made me.

Good luck and see you in the virtual world.

Kjelror (Guest)Thu 24-Mar-05 01:22 PM

#36239, "I HATED YOU!!"
In response to Reply #1

I must say you would piss me off...I hated being around when you were on. because all of the sudden i'd just be dead, and if you ever missed the only thing i could do was hit a flurry and hope 8 hits and a good parting blow got you. Seriously you took so many nice sets away from me and saced them. I swear man i hate assassins like you, because no matter what you say, I was your primary target.... peace out and don't make another, thief/assassin heh... Peace

Reggie (Guest)Thu 24-Mar-05 03:07 PM

#36241, "You were good at escaping."
In response to Reply #1

I thought you were great at escaping...it think its too bad you didn't roleplay to help us more and go after the empire a bit more. Oh well, we had some good moments!

Reggie

Khavorik (Guest)Fri 25-Mar-05 12:42 AM

#36252, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Kcejjedi the Master of the Miyama..."
In response to Reply #1

Personally I'm glad I never once fell to one of your attempts. Every time I knew what to do because it's how I'd do it if I was an assassin as well. Not having alot of people on your side to see hidden makes for some interesting things.

Hope to see you back at it.

Ginharq (Guest)Fri 25-Mar-05 04:21 AM

#36256, "Yes!"
In response to Reply #1

Kcejjedi is dead! Ginharq is very happy! Ha. You were excellent at assassinating. I remember the 1st time I got assassinated I was really surprised. I stepped out for a short bit, thinking hey, he couldn't assassinate me for such a short time to stalk..then I got killed. Well done on it. The times you were fogged/visible however, you would die rather quick..seems like your svp wasn't too high! Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36215 Previous topic | Next topic