Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Calorwyn Al'brindell the High Wizard ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36157
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 22-Mar-05 01:12 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36157, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Calorwyn Al'brindell the High Wizard of the Arcane, Justiciar of Thera"

Tue Mar 22 00:10:57 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Calorwyn perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:191

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well..., Melacarfina... (Guest), 22-Mar-05 04:14 AM, #2
Reply He didn't "take a spot", incognito, 08-Apr-05 04:57 PM, #7
Reply Hmmm...., Calorwyn (Guest), 22-Mar-05 02:45 AM, #1
     Reply Well damn..., Tolchec (Guest), 23-Mar-05 02:27 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Hmmm...., Seph (Guest), 07-Apr-05 01:43 AM, #4
     Reply Yay!, Calorwyn (Guest), 08-Apr-05 02:48 AM, #5
     Reply Thanks for the fun, Drahke (Guest), 08-Apr-05 07:48 AM, #6

Melacarfina... (Guest)Tue 22-Mar-05 04:14 AM

#36162, "Well..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm not sure how much good I have to say about Calorwyn. Mela couldn't stand him. And yes, I was touchey about you going into the Hall... it's sort of an unwritten respect thing. Justicars and Vindi have earned the right to be there, and you of course had not earned that right at that time. Yet, you still insisted on going in there. No matter how many times Mela would explain this to you, you had to go in there. It only showed Mela how arrogant elves are. To me the player, you rped the stero typical elf. Thinking you're better than everyone else. Of course, your want to learn about investigating and the finer points of it made Mela appricate Cal at the same time. That's why she wanted to push for you to be Justiciare, then you just went away. Ugh! As I player I wan't to beat you up. I think it's crap to make it up to Justiciar just to delete. Yeah yeah, you're god was gone. I would just think that would spice up the rp a bit or something, but rather you just stopped playing. I really think you could have done a lot. Auto deleting is such crap, I'm a bigger fan of rping your way out resigning or something as a Tribunal, I don't know be creative. Of course you just stopped. Unless you had something going on in rl which you could not play I think that's a horrible way to delete. If anything I'm glad you stopped just after you got Justiciar rather than be it for a while and make an impact on the cabal and then just leave. If you knew you wouldn't have time to invest I think you shouldn't have accepted the leader type position in the first place and allowed someone else or even recomended someone else to take the spot. I guess that's all I have to say about it.

Mela

incognitoFri 08-Apr-05 04:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36943, "He didn't "take a spot""
In response to Reply #2

I believe the immortals have said before that there can be multiple Vindicators and Justiciars if the people in the cabal deserve it.

Calorwyn (Guest)Tue 22-Mar-05 02:45 AM

#36160, "Hmmm...."
In response to Reply #0

Well I really liked the Char at first was going super well and then phaelim up and goes awal on me and then I just lost the drive for the Character. I had a fun roll I thought annoying as hell. His big thing was he believed immortals lived in the 4th dimension which is how they could do everything they could.

Goodbyes: Seph the only person I considered my friend. We were both Scholars together, learning and sharing what we learned.

Onirakoth: Keep kicking it good job in all actuality Calorwyn had Phaelim stuck around and I stayed interested was going to turn evil as there is nothing reasonable about the Light.

Melacarfina: Excellent job but so touchy about me sitting in the Justiciar room before I was Justiciar. I was just getting cozied in

Qupary: Had fun with you in general I hope you enjoyed the weapons and legacies as I helped you pick them.

Erm....Drahke you were a psychotic beast I could do nothing again. I tried everything I prepped out my ass to no avail no one else even gave me that much problem.

I'll add more later i'm tired.

Tolchec (Guest)Wed 23-Mar-05 02:27 PM

#36210, "Well damn..."
In response to Reply #1

I like having arcanes in the hero range, especially smart ones. Since prepping isn't a high priority of mine. =P Anyway, well played, and I hope you have fun with your next.

-tolchec

Seph (Guest)Thu 07-Apr-05 01:43 AM

#36860, "RE: Hmmm...."
In response to Reply #1

I didn't even see this till now, I've hardly had the time to log on anymore. I was hoping you'd still be around when things settle down a bit more but I guess not.

I still haven't found a Herald

Calorwyn (Guest)Fri 08-Apr-05 02:48 AM

#36921, "Yay!"
In response to Reply #4

Email me some stuff i want to tell you pertaining to Cal.
kalystr@yahoo.com

Drahke (Guest)Fri 08-Apr-05 07:48 AM

#36922, "Thanks for the fun"
In response to Reply #1

>Erm....Drahke you were a psychotic beast I could do nothing
>again. I tried everything I prepped out my ass to no avail
>no one else even gave me that much problem.

Thank you for the kind words. I had a lot of fun fighting you. You were always willing to come out into the city to slap on the manacles and try a few spells. Thumps up. You even tried to reason a bit with Drahke, but quickly gave up that. I don't blame you. Arguing with Drahke was bound to be frustrating for all parties involved.

Iron axes are easy to get and hard to counter as an elven transmuter, so you had it rough there. Hammond tried a few neat tricks on Drahke. They might have helped you as well. Scrolls and wands can be used offensively as a transmuter too.

A lot of our fights were long term, i.e. me trying to retrieve. That opens up for using tactics that may otherwise not seem worth the bother.

I don't remember if it was you or him who cast buyouncy (spelling is wrong) on Drahke when he was retrieving, but it was very effective.

Have fun.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #36157 Previous topic | Next topic